Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wilderness Expert

Edgy, artistic, and maybe a little strange cat_ninja
Likes cute things, soft colors, stars, nature in general, gifts. Probably a sweet tooth.

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200

An active creative, enjoys making crafts and perhaps reading, as well as browsing the web/online stores for various items to continue making crafts.

Probably a kind of a neat person, or they just usually have a good eye keeping stock of their possessions. Generally artsy and does their own thing.

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

a very kind and understanding person. likes playing games and learning about different things. if my best friend likes them, i do too.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
(Easygoing, with a slightly naughty sense of humor. Willing to chill with anybody. Possibly likes yandere characters.)

Blessed Sweetheart

They love fantasy adventures and RPG, and I feel like they would be a completionist in their playthroughs. They also seem like an extrovert to me.
She probably loves celebrations, travels, and having fun!

mikedav17's Waifu

Yasha typically is a positive person and possibly believes that there is a reason for everything.
Likes collecting things, maybe has a love/hate relationship with Gaia and believes in the power of positivity.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
(Extremely easygoing, caring, but stoical. Kind of plays their cards close to the chest.

v 2/3? I like how decorations look, but I'm not great at setting them up or maintaining them.)
Shy. Not really much into decorating. Spooky fan.

Blessed Sweetheart

Shy, experimental with their looks and have a laidback attitude.

Cupid in love's Partner In Crime

Spunky, and has a hard time reading the social atmosphere, or doesn't care to.

Tamio Enmu's Partner In Crime

Hunter

14,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Goth, very likely. gaia_sakura

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash