Welcome to Gaia! ::

She's probably nice and might be emotional/sensitive, awkward because I read that on her profile, fun but not until she knows someone, down to earth maybe?

Lonely Friend

She seems like an awesome person~ You know the person who is actually willing to do refined/awesome things. Such as actually having tea because they feel like it, or being one of the rare people who actually know to be quiet during a movie.

Cheery Genius

He seems like a cheerful, unintimidating person who's easy to talk to. I think he's someone with whom almost anyone could get along. He also appears to be very creative and has an adventurous spirit.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Time to misjudge you~
Identifies strongly with her interests, even if she doesn't necessarily endorse them. Can get 'caught up' in experiencing things/ideas. Enjoys creative pursuits and expanding her horizons, especially synthesising seemingly-incongruous elements into a cohesive whole. Comfortable being on her own much of the time, although pleasant (and possibly slightly offbeat) company to have.
There's probably a lot more to her than first impressions would imply. (I know this last point pretty much applies to everyone, but it's quite pronounced here.)

v Informative, isn't it? XD
Right on all three counts, though.
A puzzle to be sure, this one. Definitely someone who values literature, the art of wordplay, and utter truthfulness. And yeah, I did read the profile. Couldn't resist. sweatdrop

Sparkly Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creative, imaginative type, always brimming with ideas. Probably quite quiet, but comes alive when talking about things she enjoys.

User Image

Conservative Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
This Gaian would have a way about himself where anyone can relate to him and spend fun times together without having any awkward moments. He seems open minded and would be accepting of others because he enjoys the diversity in others. At least that's what I think he'd be like IRL.

Conservative Gaian

[[ Young. Defiant. Perhaps a little loud in nature. She's surely intelligent, and has good aspects to her personality, but she's not the type to let others into her life so easily. Rather, she feels the need to appear strong and superior to others; others need to earn her attention and respect. But after getting to know her, she may be just as pleasant as the next person - in her own rebellious way. ]]

Genius

Artistic and pleasant, with something of a flair for the dramatic. Various testimonials on his profile assure me he's really not as intimidating as he looks, which is always comforting I suppose.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Has a rather dry sense of humour. Likes to use language accurately; cares about how she (? - going off avatar base here) comes across to others, even if the desired impression is not conventional and/or approval-seeking.
Perhaps friendlier than one would assume at first glance.

v emotion_0A0 Your skills of perception are unreal!!

Angelic Noob

Maybe a wiseacre at history.
Quiet person , maybe also lonely.
People still like him/her , but has more friends at the internet.

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Serious person o:
Tall and handsome too? xd

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Ditzy? Hyperactive? confused

Hilarious Gawker

He's probably one with an affinity for treats, and often brings some to share with his friends. He prefers quality over quantity in friends both offline and online, and has a small, close circle of irl friends. I also imagine him to be a pretty random person.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Ehhh....mayhaps she's a woman with a profound interest in all things nautical or maritime?

0_0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces