Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Gaian

[[ Though his avatar is depicted as an alcoholic most of the time, something tells me that the person behind the computer isn't. Maybe enjoys a good drink every now and then, but definitely is in no way like his avatar. Perhaps he's a little soft-spoken. Creative and intelligent. But soft-spoken. One would not guess how much he knows until they've actually spoken with him. I also have a feeling that he's a kind of person who will try to avoid offending anyone or starting an argument if he can help it. ]]

xMill's Partner

I get the distinctive feeling that Snarky is a very sincere person in real life. I suppose he's the kind of person who is quiet around strangers, but once Snarky gets to know someone, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be afraid to let his opinions loose. He seems pretty carefree and polite, and although society might place a negative stigma on being a sensitive guy, I'm pretty sure that the person behind Snarky is empathetic-- which is a very admirable trait to possess. Aside from that, he seems reasonably intelligent and creative as well.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Hmm... from what I've gathered reading his posts and hanging out with the guy, Khrate strikes me as this peaceful, balanced individual with a real sweet personality - and he also seems like someone who's really, really hardworking. He's not going to give up on anything that's difficult, and he's certainly got his priorities straight! He's a bit of a mystery sometimes too, you just can't guess what he's thinking at the moment wink , but he's amiable and will definitely explain things to you that you don't get, in a very calm and collected manner. I see a guy who knows how to have fun too, running around in zOMG. All in all really charming to know personally!

Ruthless Conversationalist

I'm not really working off of much here, so forgive me if I miss the target completely:

I imagine you as an energetic type: someone who really gets into things when they're interested.
The image I get is "little brother"-like; mischievous, a little silly, but likeable. I don't doubt you have a serious side as well, that comes out when the situation calls for it.

Naughty Pants

Shy at first but very talkative once you get to know her. Creative, and loyal she tends to stick with things and see them through.

Tipsy Flatterer

A very wise, creative person with hobbies that keep her young.

Cheery Genius

I imagine that you're quite reserved and polite, and possibly a bit conscientious about eating healthy foods. You enjoy traveling and you've got a very cosmopolitan world view. You strike me as the sort of person who likes educating yourself, and you value quiet time with a good book.
Hilarious.. I feel like Kimjongilia has some wit about her, and that she'd make really good smart jokes. She has a love of history, and is well aware of Kim Jong Il's history for sure. She'd be a great conversationalist and I think she'd be able to defend herself against smartass comments with logic. emotion_bigheart
The sweet kind of kid one would find buried in a ton of books. Unappealing on the outside but personality is the nicest one could possibly find.

Eloquent Friend

It is hard to tell actually! But I imagine an openly artistic person. She does what work she needs to, but in class she will sneak in her sketchbook and draw some random mini doodles or a full piece in the middle of class. Once or twice she's been caught by the professor with a question off guard, gone "uuuhhhmmmm....." and the professor moves on, "Anyone else?"

Profitable Prophet

An honest guy that sticks to his guns. A little old fashioned. The sort of guy that's unabashedly cheesy. A literal person that is frequently bewildered by the bizarre demands of social protocol.

Married Pumpkin

I think Rock's a sensible guy. He has a good sense of humor, can make people laugh but wouldn't do so at the expense of anybody else.

Unless it's just a little harmless teasing.

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

Just by avi I can see that he has killed hundreds if not thousands and uses their souls to further fuel is endless murder rage.

Gracious Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
A tired looking nobleman though with the hair as fiercely bright as his heart and a highlighted essence that evenly co-mingles with the dark soul inside of him.

mikedav17's Waifu

By the way she writes and looks, it seems to me that meitianairen is a very poetic person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff