Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cutie-Pie

I get the feeling she's one of those people that blends into the crowd without intending. I'm sure she's pretty friendly.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Very gentlemanly.

Eloquent Friend

I imagine he's got a whacky, no-nonsense sense of humor. As lighthearted and whacky as he may be though, he knows when to be serious. But when he is: he doesn't beat around the bush or try to find more delicate ways to put things: He is in your face and is very frank, but really it wouldn't be him if he wasn't.

Big Member

I imagine he's a very conscientious person, someone who respects his elders and is always very polite. I imagine that he's a romantic and kind of a loner, since not many people his age seem to understand why he does what he does.

Dapper Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
From what I think. He seems like a laid back person but can be very quiet at sometimes. o.o In all his pretty friendly.
You seem like one of those quirky types that still manage have an easiness about them.

Dedicated Hoarder

I bet she's the comedian in her group, but can occasionally be a know it all.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
She might be compassionate and a bit odd with people. She seems nice, from what little I know about her.

Eloquent Friend

dah fuzzinator's a lighthearted and proud nerd. She would probably like Bad Movie Nights where she and friends get together with morbidly unhealthy fried food while watching/laughing at a terrible movie. She doesn't take most things seriously, but if you cross her friends, oooooh you best watch out!
*profile stalks*

Well first off he's old :3
And he is very into the arts so my first impression is a not too old man who spends his days enjoying art and beauty around him smile
((Friendly girl? Maybe a little geeky, but hey. Who doesn't like random trivia?))
♥♥Sʜɪnȷɪʀɑ♥♥
︼︼︼︼︼︼︼

A contemporary believer; she is open-minded and generally accepting, friendly, but she doesn't share much on a personal level, and doesn't like engaging in conversations that might alienate another person.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I think she looks relatively friendly, and looks like she would know how to have fun.

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
I know for a fact that she's really creative. I also think that she's a serious and introverted person. She has very few but very close friends. When not with them, I think she'd just keep to herself and post, or work on the story of her characters. If her characters are an indication of what she is IRL, I'd say she's also brave and willing to help others.

Cheery Genius

I believe she is a creative and outspoken individual who has no difficulties making and keeping friends. She takes her education seriously and might be a bit mature for her age, but there's a sillier side to her personality too. I also believe she is popular and maybe a bit self-conscious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff