Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
Seamus Flannery
User Image

He smiled and slightly blushed as Aiden wore his new sunglasses. It was hard to take in at first, because he had been given those by one of his squadron members in the war, but he wouldn't tell that to Aiden. Not yet at least.
"So, you're telling me that yer sister is a model, and you know nothing of fashion? You'll excuse me for not believing you, yeh? He grinned a bit as he recounted in his own memory just how he 'accidentally' came into posession of a pair Andy Warhol's sunglasses, and the very brush that was used to paint 'A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte'. It all seemed like yesterday to him, even though it was 130 years ago. Casually, he plopped down on the bed, leaving room for Aiden to join him if he wanted. "Warhol's sunglasses were easy enough. The man was always high on something, so he very rarely noticed when things went missing. Besides, he was always 'updating his wardrobe' so they would have been tossed anyway. But the paintbrush. Now that's a story." He kicked off his boots and leaned over,grabbing his duffel, and pulling out a bottle of vintage Irish whiskey, and a rather unimpressive beer glass with the emblem of an American hockey team from Minnesota, then poured half a glass, sipping it as if it were a soda. "Me family went on a trip to Paris in the late 1880s. Me Da was working with some French of our kind, and we were invited to dine with the Great Lord de Lioncourt, better known to the world as Lestat. At the dinner party, Lord Lestat was going on about some painting he just had made by 'some human', who I later found out was Georges Seurat. It seems that Lestat forced him to paint a grand picture of an afternoon, but told him he could only use dots, or else he was gonna," Seamus pulled his thumb across his throat and made a choking sound, indicating the painter would have been killed if he defied the vampire lord, "you know? Well, good 'ol Lestat actually kept his word. As well as keeping Seurat's supplies, clothes and anything he had brought to the palace. Seurat was sent off into the night wearing nothing but what he had when he was born, but he was lucky to have his life, and lucky he was sent from the palace at night. I guess he got home without problem. Anyways, Lestat was more interested in the painting, and since I was the youngling at the party, he told me I could have the other crap Seurat 'left behind', so I took all of it. I'm sure if I looked around in me basement I'd find the rest of it. I've got the brush in a display case. Maybe you could come stay with me over break and see it?" He sat up, smiling at Aiden brightly as he asked. It would be a pleasure for Aiden to stay with him for the break, and since his mother was gifted with natural herbs and healing, she could potentially have some better and cheaper medicines for Aiden's condition, which would make Seamus especially happy. He was quite sure that he liked Aiden. The Fae was a cute boy, and he often had to avert his gaze from Aiden in an attempt to hide his true feelings. For now, he sipped his whiskey. After regaling the Fae with his exploits, he had become rather parched.

Mood: Happy
Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
OOC: ((I actually made that story up on the spot! Thank god I randomly named a French painter, otherwise the whole thing with Lestat wouldn't have made any sense...bless that sexy French immortal ;3 ))

Hilarious Fatcat

kingdomheartscloud01

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Where?: Front entrance
Who?: Keamar, Okaira
Thinking?: What a cute creature!

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony let out a low giggle as Keamar spoke about Greece. "It is quite a lovely all year round." She said. "Perfect place for me." She said. She looked over as Okaira came back over apologizing for getting distracted. "Oh no your fine! The decor is quite nice isn't?" She asked. She let the two males introduce themselves before feeling something heavy and scales land on her shoulder. She looked over and gasped as she saw a small dragon on her shoulder. "Oh my aren't you a cute little thing!" She exclaimed. Before she could even pick the dragon off her shoulder a man came over telling his dragon to get off of her shoulder along with apologizing. "Oh it's quite alright I love dragons I used to love playing with them when I was younger." She explained before watching him walk off. "O-Okay see you later!" She waved. "Anyway what were we talking about?"

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

ωɩʈჩ ჩεɑʋεɲ ɑსიʋε ყიʊ, ʈჩεɾε'ა ჩεℓℓ იʋεɾ ოε
█████████████ █████████ ███████ ███████ ███ ██ █ ▌▌ ░░░░

[ ☽ Guinevieve ☾ ]

The witch lazily twirled her black feather quill between her fingers. She has just finished writing a letting to her darling parents about this strange frigid wasteland. And how much she enjoyed her desolate surroundings. Sure Hell had been unpleasant, but that was mainly because it was filled with the most annoying people. At least living people were easier to tolerate. Well ignore is a better word for it really. Delicate ghastly white hands folded the paper. A flame licked the end of jet black wax as it melted dripping onto the folded edge of the paper and sealing it off. She pressed a skull shaped impression on the hot wax. The black skull stared back at her.

She sprinkled a few things over the letter, reciting a spell, and lighting the letter on fire. It vanished in a puff of green smoke.

Guinevieve stood from her chair and looked around her side of the room. It had taken all damn day but she had managed to make her little corner the perfect dark hiding spot. She tapped her hand on her thigh before heading for the door. Felix was as always hanging around at her side, this time in the form of a cat. Her long black dress danced around her feet, as her knee length jet black hair twirled behind her. She was a woman of quite simple pleasures, if any. All she really cared about now was learning her new home, top to bottom, and all the best places to hide away.

Out from her purse she pulled a long slim black cigarette holder and placed a cigarette into the end. She lit it up with a black zippo before tucking the cigarettes, and lighter back into her purse. She slowly navigated the halls, doing her best to stay away from people. She really did not enjoy them at all.

[ooc: I have been dying to make her for a while now, so I stopped fighting it. Enjoy her cause she makes me dark side smile.
                                      --outfit--]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Killer_Neko21, kingdomheartscloud01, ThePrincessCharming

With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

Aokira smiled at Shiki and said, "Yes, I am quite new. Although, I think I'm already behind schedule." Shivering a bit, he looked around and saw different kinds of flowers that he hadn't seen before. He was simply mesmerized by it. He just hoped he would have a great time in this school. Unlike the previous one. He scowled to himself. It was such an ugly memory. After the introductions, Aokira looked at Ebony and he smiled sheepishly. He nodded when she commented that the decor was nice. Truth to be told, it was greater than nice.

While they were talking (he caught on a vague idea of what Shiki and Ebony were talking about), he gasped and literally jumped backwards as he saw a little dragon that flew towards Ebony's shoulder. Indeed it was cute, but heck, dragons were creatures that chose who they like to perch on. Wait. So if that was true, then this dragon took a liking to Ebony? Covering his face a bit, he shied away and looked at the person who was walking towards them. His eyes went wide as he saw long, golden hair as if he was wearing a halo. But what bothered him was the dull eyes he projected. Hearing him speak, he couldn't help but stare in awe and he quickly bowed when he realized that the other was leaving. He said, "Uhm...No, it's fine. You have a lovely dragon there." Then he watched the tall guy leave. He was entranced for he remembered his father's dignified posture and long hair as well. He shook his head and focused on Shiki and Ebony. When Ebony asked, he shrugged. He has no complete idea to what they were talking anyway.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Ah! Roshan is finally there. Hahaha. I thought he won't appear. XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David smirked at his room mate. "That so? Well then this should turn out to be an interesting night." His smirk faded as Levi walked over to him, but then Levi was hugging him and a soft smile took over his expression. David relaxed into his friend's embrace and rested his head on the older man's chest. Levi was holding him like he was going to fade away at any second. He wasn't crushing him--in fact, Levi was always incredibly gentle with him, but there was a slight sense of fear from the dragon. David gave Levi a light squeeze, perhaps for more selfish reasons than just wanting to comfort his crush, but he hoped it gave the dragon comfort none the less.

He lingered for a little bit in Levi's arms, but it had to end eventually, and David pulled away as he felt Levi do the same. "My wings sort of just... went into my back. I'm not so sure yet if I can bring them back out willingly, but I don't feel like finding out tonight, that's for sure." At the offer for a beer, David chuckled. "I think it's a question of how badly I need one, really," he joked as he went to sit down on his bed.

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ThePrincessCharming

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Outfit
Location - Hallway
People around him - Touma
Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Kalin heard the vibrations of Touma's chuckles and looked over at him. "Yea they are a perfect pair." Kalin said since he agreed with what the other had said tom him. "I hope they will be happy together." He told the fae. After that was said he continued to look at the wedding as it took place. That baby was going to be one good looker when older either a boy or girl. Though he had to admit to himself that Touma would always look better in his eye. With that thought he got himself closer to Touma and enjoyed the other being there with him.

Once he had answered the question Touma asked him he noted that the other was being quiet and so he looked into the others eyes. Had he said something wrong since the other seemed to be deep in thought? He was tempted to ask but something was just telling him to wait for a few moments. Even with that feeling it didn't stop him from thinking he had said something wrong and he really wanted the other to say something to him to quell his thoughts. Once he had waited long enough he was about to say something when Touma beat him to it and what he heard surprised him, but in a good way.

Hearing what Touma said caused his heartbeat to increase and to his embarrassment to blush a little. Hearing the other say what he did caused all and any doubt about what he was hoping for in the future. Since if Kalin was guessing right then Touma had just told him that he was interested enough in him to what to maybe marry him or at least stay with for a very long time and it made the elemental to smile widely and looked at the other with a whole lot of affection and love. It also made Kalin hug the fae tightly and kiss him on the cheek. He hoped that the other noticed he had just made his day. "You have no clue as to how happy hearing that makes me." He told him with a cheer in his voice. Now if he had misinterpreted what the other had said by saying 'someone has' then he would be just a little sad but he was pretty sure he didn't so it just made him all the more happy. Now that Touma had made his day and maybe life he hugged the fae tighter and had no intention of letting go anytime soon. Kalin may be a little afraid of saying he loved the fae at the moment since it would be his first time saying so, but he hoped the reaction to the others comment showed his love and that he was just on the border of saying it soon.

Still holding onto Touma forgetting about the wedding, and he meant no offence to the couple by doing so, and listened whole heartedly to what the other said about weddings and having kids. "You would make a wonderful father." Kalin told Touma and that made him imagine Touma with a little girl or boy and smiled. "Yep you would defiantly make a good father." He said confidently. "I wonder if I'd be a good Papa." Kalin mused at the idea and tried to imagine it but couldn't. "Guess I'll see when the time comes." He thought out loud. This also made him wonder how he'd have a kid and when he did think about it he stopped himself. That really wasn't something he needed to think about since he would be alive for a very long time and he could wait when it came to those details. He was too young for a child now anyway.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

User Image❅ 𝓘 ❅𝓌 𝒶 𝓃 𝓃 𝒶 ❅ 𝒶 𝓁 𝓌 𝒶 𝓎 𝓈 ❅ 𝒷 𝓮 ❅ 𝓌 𝒾 𝓉 𝓀𝒴 𝒪 𝒰User Image

Smiling at the small dragon then chuckling at how his owner seemed to scold him. As he watched the escapade he swallowed what was left of the candy then unwrapped and popped in another piece. After the strange man had taken his leave he turned to Aokira. "So I'm from japan and Ebony here hails from Greece where are you from?"he asked with a cheerfull smile on his face. Flattening the candy wrapper he began folding it until it began to take the shape of a rose. Once he was complete he placed it on his palm and almost instantly it froze into a solid white rose of ice.

User Image❅𝓘’ 𝓁 𝓁 ❅ 𝓰 𝒾 𝓋 𝓮 ❅ 𝓎 𝓸 𝓊 ❅ 𝓔 𝒱 𝓔 𝓡 𝒴 𝒯 𝓗 𝓘 𝒩 𝓖 ❅ 𝓘 ❅ 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝓮User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan chuckled softly. “Really! Fashion makes no sense to me. If it were up to me I would just wear comfortable clothes all the time. But Nadia won’t let me leave the room looking ‘a mess’,” he made air quotes, “So she dresses me,” he admitted blushing a bit more. It’s pretty bad to admit that at 21 he still can’t dress himself and look anywhere near fashionable. “I’m just a fan of loose fitting clothes,” he said softly. He kinda hoped that did not make him less attractive in the eyes of the older man. Not that he really saw what was attractive about himself in the first place. I mean Nadia was gorgeous, but he always saw himself as average.

He watched Seamus go over and plop down on the bed. As the man started talking he smiled softly at him. He felt his teeth sinking into his lip as he slowly made his way over to sit beside the man. God he was so nervous for some reason. He really enjoyed being close to the man, but he was a bit unsure of how to behave. He settled himself down gently, leaving a gap between them, not sure exactly how close would be too close. Normally he would curl up at one of the corners, it was his safe spot. But right now there was no Nadia to hide behind, or corner to curl up in without seeming strange. He WANTED to be close, and he could hardly keep himself back.

As the man recounted his little tale Aidan listened wide eyed. Vampires could be so cold, but it was a rather interesting tale. “Lestat sounds frightening,” he admitted softly before the man’s last sentence really sank in. He looked down at his hands, then up to those gorgeous eyes, mouth hanging open a bit. But he quickly shut it and looked down. He couldn’t. “I would love to,” he said in a sweet melancholy tone. “But I can’t.”

He bit his lip and went quiet for a moment before taking a long breath and looking at the man. “Nadia and I are orphans. We are all we have ever had. So we always spend almost all of our time together, especially the holidays. She has a photo shoot in Greece. So that is where we will spend the holiday.” He hung his head a bit hoping that it didn’t discourage the other too much. “I’m sorry,” he said softly.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

Eloquent Lunatic

((So only some of my characters are working with me lately, so please bare with me. I may take a while getting completely caught up))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan would not deny that that little smirk on David’s face was far to adorable. But when he felt the teen hug him back he was overcome by a sense of relief and joy. His crush was here and fine and very soon would find himself very intoxicated.

“I’d say that is a good idea. Hold off on the wings for a bit,” he chuckled after they had pulled away. But at the boy’s remark to his offer of the beer the dragon found himself smirking. He handed the boy an ice cold beer. “Drink that, and I will make you something nice and strong to sip on when you are done,” he said walking over to his pile of booze and grabbing a cup. For a moment he held his beer and the cup, then shrugged. With the beer at his lips he tilted his head back and downed the bottle like water, then placed the empty bottle off to the side.

He grabbed a few things and started making them both drinks, his was almost exclusively alcohol, but that was because it took a lot more to get the dragon drunk. He turned around with two ‘Adios Mother ******** and smiled at the younger man. “Let’s get you the alcohol you deserve,” he chuckled walking back over and handing David his other drink. “So I heard of a game we should play, it’s called ‘I’ve never ever’. You heard of it?”

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

'HellFire Eternal'

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

→→→→→∟ я ø s ɦ ą η xxxxxx V ɛ s ρ ε я xxxxxx ℓ u ς ι ℓ ι u s

F e e l i n g: intrigued
    W h e r e: that same hallway again
    W i t h:Lorde, and Dooke
    T h i n k i n g:How is it possible, and why on earth, who thought of holding liquids in paper?

Roshan had noticed the way that Aokira looked at him. It was quite unfamiliar. People always stared at him in awe, he was a star after all. But something else was in that man’s eyes and he did not know what exactly it was. He glanced back saying thank you to their complements before continuing away from that awkward situation. He LOVED meeting new people, and he was almost never shy. But something about being alone made him feel an insecurity he had never known.

So he would up wondering the halls alone for a good minute. That is until he happened upon a tea shop. He adored tea! It was one of his favorite things to drink. Much better than coffee. The prince popped in a got a big cup of their most highly recommended tea, well sweetened and lightly creamed. It came in a strange paper cup with a drawing on it. And there was a lid on it, and a cardboard thing to keep you from burning your hands. The young prince was instantly inthralled, and all of his earlier thoughts vanished.

He decided to walk back to his room with the thing, so he could take some more time to study it. Which of course meant going back passed the group of people. But he did not mind. Let them think what they will. He was a prince, and he was happy, that was hall that mattered. Well that and why on earth would they make a cup out of paper, and how do they keep it from all spilling through. His walk was rather slow and he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was studying the cup. His pretty blue eyes were locked on the thing, and both Lorde and Dooke were staring just as intently at the thing as he was.

←←←←←∟ Oh how the s ₮ ą я s they s ɦ ι η ε for all of the world to see

((This post was made for the sole purpose of making me smile, cause Roshan is adorable at times.))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Hellraiser 500
    Seamus Flannery
    User Image

He was slightly crestfallen when Aiden declined his invitation. He had never known what it was to be an orphan, or what it was to be poor and have nothing. Thinking for a moment, he spoke up.
    "What about a grand shoot in the hills of Ireland? The heavy fog in the morning and evening adds great natural effect, and shots on me family's property would add even more rustic and even creepy appeal. Imagine a fair skinned maiden wearing a white cardigan, and a cute skirt to match. But she is accompanied by a male counterpart. Not as a love object, but a man to add a certain masculine balance, sporting a tweed vest, collarless cotton button-up, with a dark khaki pair of pants and dark brown boots. Something much like what you already have on, with a couple of cultural variations." He pulled Aiden in close, and snuggled up to him, whispering into his ear, "You could both come and stay. No charge for anything, everything taken care of. Meals, shopping, you name it. You'd be me special guest, treated as family, and any family you bring is treated the same. Yes, me family is rich, but we aren't murderous aristocrats like all the rest. We are, for want of a better term, 'humanitarians'." Seamus paused for a moment, considering if saying what he wanted to say was prudent or not. Deciding that he would say it, he blurted it out, "I'm an only child, and all I ever wanted was siblings. I don't know what it means to have lived as an orphan, but I know I want to help those that are less fortunate than me. I was born into money, but was taught to use it to help those than don't have it. It's me 'Noblesse Oblige'. And your condition. It can be looked at much better by me mum. She's a healer..." He trailed off again, but pulled Aiden in closer. He knew he would feel a bit foolish for saying what he considered holding back, but he was now acting very shy, snuggling into Aiden as if he were trying to disappear into the young Fae.

Mood: Unknown
    Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
    OOC:

Eloquent Lunatic

((gonna post when I wake up))

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan looked at Seamus tenderly as the man spoke. He was seriously imagining a photo shoot near his home so that he and Nadia could come with him. People had been nice to him before, mainly cause he was the sick kid, but never anything like this. He blushed at the description. “That sounds wonderful, all of it,” he said softly. He wrapped his arms around the older male letting himself feel the vampire’s wonderful warmth. “I would have to talk to Nadia, and her agent about it, but I would love to come with you,” he said softly.

He looked at the male with a bit of a playful smile. “Just, please don’t start thinking of me as a sibling,” he whispered turning his face away. “Cause I really like you.” As much as he loved his sister he never wanted to kiss her they way they had just kissed. And he most certainly did not want to stop kissing Seamus that way if he had anything to do with it. But he couldn't help but wonder exactly what they were. I mean they hardly knew each other, so were they like casually dating, or was it something a little more serious? I mean were they boyfriends? Would it be okay if he introduced the older man to his sister as his boyfriend. God how would Nadia even react to this. It had been so long since she dated a man, how the hell did Aidan have one when she didn't. Well he was planning on trying to set them up before he found out he was somehow the vampire's type. And god only knows how that is possible. Seriously, why would ANYONE want a shy awkward pouty little sick boy? But he was glad that the Irishman did.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

((this is s**t))
    ((slightly edited))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Statustician 100
    Killer_Neko21, kingdomheartscloud01

ThePrincessCharming

With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
    I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
    Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
    ╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

Aokira was awed by the display of magic made by Shiki and smiled. Sure, he was not that fond of winter, but everything it pleased him. So when he saw that candy wrapper that was folded into a rose froze, it amazed him. "W-Wow...that's so amazing, Shiki..." Aokira praised and looked closer. Then he replied to Shiki's question, "Oh, I came from Japan as well." Aokira then looked to the ground and sighed. He just hoped that this guy didn't know anything about his family. It would be troublesome if he did. At least, he was hoping that he would be the one to open it and not someone else or Shiki finding out by himself. But... '...that would take a while...' he thought. Then he looked at Ebony and said, "So you're from Greece? That's amazing! I have relatives in Greece, although I haven't seen them for a while." he said amiably and smiled at her. He was quite convinced right now that he could do this. He would make friends without fretting so much. He smiled brighter once he saw a sparkle coming from the frozen rose. He was truly amazed.

But then, his attention was caught by the previous aura he felt. Having strong senses was not that desirable too because he felt that he was always paranoid (although it was his father's fault for having those). He shivered, not because of the cold but because of some strong aura and it excited him. He's not a violent person, but he could feel the challenge within. Whipping his head behind, he saw the tall, golden-haired guy walking back who was now holding a cup of tea and examined it as if a scientific experiment. It made his eye blink in wonder what could be so special about that teacup. But then, he thought, 'Maybe there is something in that teacup.' Watching his two new acquaintances interact, he looked at his watch. He gulped. He was behind schedule and he should call his father in 4 minutes. But before he could call him, he should have settled in his dorm room and all. He shivered again, this time in fear of paranoia. He knew how his father would know what he was doing. He sighed. Looking at the two, he bowed his head and said, smiling a bit, "Uhm, I'm sorry, but I can't stay out here. Maybe we could meet in the lobby later?" Picking up his things, he waved his free hand and walked ahead. But he stopped and looked back, saying, "It's nice to talk to you Shiki and Ebony!" Then he left.

He was totally mesmerized as he walked along the landscaped grounds of the said university. True, the whole university was covered in white, but it was what it made it enchanting. He thought that there could be a lot of strong students that studied here since he remembered his father telling him that this university was renowned and prestigious for excellence. He was excited, with his awkwardness on tow of course, but still he was looking forward to going to school. He continued walking, asked some guards where the dorm could be and went to the said direction. He saw some personnel working and bid them kind greetings. Reaching the dorm, he stopped and dropped his things for a while, fishing out a piece of paper where his dorm number is located. Memorizing, he smiled to himself and picked his things again and went straight ahead to his assigned dorm room.

Once he was there, his world almost exploded in surprise. This was one of the events in his life that he considered really made him almost have a heart attack. The reason was this:

The tall guy with a golden hair was in his dorm room.

He was standing by the door frame with his things dropped to the ground. His eyes nailed to the guy who gave of that strong aura and he could help but shiver. He could still remember that regal voice he sounded and it just made him think that this guy belonged to a very prominent family. But that was not important to him. This guy was like an epitome of greatness with humbleness and kindness, perhaps.

He shivered. Ah, his paranoia was hitting his nerves again. If this guy was a royal, he doesn't know how he would act. He might not actually like royalties, but he was not used to them. Since his...he shook his head to get rid of that trail of thought.

Picking up his things, he slowly and as quiet as possible, made his way inside and stayed at the farthest side of the room. He fidgeted first before uttering his first sentence, "Uh...Hello. I see that you're my roommate.
    Then he rubbed his arm and continued, "I thought dorm rooms here are for one person. I didn't expect that I would have a roommate. But...I guess it's alright..." He was mentally slapping himself for this attitude right now.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: GEH! SOOOO LONG!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out