Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

((Okay so I wanted to give you guys a bit of an update. Everything is looking good, and I should be able to get back to posting in a little over a week. Thanks for being so supportive. I'm already tired but this is worth it. ))
((Sorry that I've been MIA. I've been having issues with my roommates and we are trying to come to a resolve but things aren't looking so well. Also, school started up but I promise I'm not abandoning this thread. I love you guys and I love rping with you. Things are just a little hectic at the moment.))

Hilarious Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Where?:
Who?:
Thinking?:

Takeo Watanabe

User Image

Takeo chuckled lowly as she sat him down telling him they wouldn't be going anywhere until he was feeling better. He sat up grunting as the skin of his back started to settle back down again. "I'll be fine in an hour or two so we can still go out." He said wrapping his arm around her waist. He rested his head against her red soft hair. "Is there anything I should know about your parents so I don't get on their bad side?" He asked feeling his eyes droop closed. Before she could even answer he started to snore softly into her ear mumbling something incoherent.

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
(( Er...sorry about my sudden disappearance. I got bombarded with several meetings. I'll be able to post soon. ^^ ))

Hilarious Fatcat

kingdomheartscloud01

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Where?: Front entrance
Who?: Keamar, Okaira
Thinking?: What now?

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony smiled as Keamer said good bye to the two. She turned back to Oikara and settled back down. She watched in fascination as the candy wrapper iced over. She reached out her hand touching it softly feeling it as cold as the snow. "That is a great talent." She said smiling cheerfully. She giggled and ran a hand through her long locks of hair. Her stomach growled and she blushed deeply. "Would you like to go get something to eat?"
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

User Image❅ 𝓘 ❅𝓌 𝒶 𝓃 𝓃 𝒶 ❅ 𝒶 𝓁 𝓌 𝒶 𝓎 𝓈 ❅ 𝒷 𝓮 ❅ 𝓌 𝒾 𝓉 𝓀𝒴 𝒪 𝒰User Image

Kaemar smiled as he tossed the rose up into the air causing it to burst into small shards of ice making it look like it was snowing. Standing up he grabbed his bag and tossed it over his shoulder while at the same time turning to her. Placing his hand in his pockets hhe knodded at her question. "Sure I havent eaten in a while. So i could use a bite to eat"he chuckled as he walked beside her. Looking around he stopped a quizical look on his face. "Uhhh so i have no idea where the cafeteria is. I don't suppose you know where it could be?"he asked as he dug in his pocket for the crinkled letter which he hoped would have the map that they apparently so desperatly needed. Upon finding the letter in his pocket and pullling it out . He unwrapped it and flipped through the pages looking for some sort of map or directions that would tell them where the cafeteria was located.

User Image❅𝓘’ 𝓁 𝓁 ❅ 𝓰 𝒾 𝓋 𝓮 ❅ 𝓎 𝓸 𝓊 ❅ 𝓔 𝒱 𝓔 𝓡 𝒴 𝒯 𝓗 𝓘 𝒩 𝓖 ❅ 𝓘 ❅ 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝓮User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

((We are in the new place and it's awesome! We are gonna be setting up and getting internet very soon. I cant wait to get back to role-playing with all of you.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Guess who has interenet again and I FINALLY BACK!

THAT IS RIGHT!

ITS ME! <3

I am gonna be reposting all of my characters who are waiting on responses, and posting up all the responses I need to post. So hopefully I will be all caught up very soon.))

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image
User Image

With: Drago

Keiri’s ear twitched away from her boyfriend’s mouth, not because she told it to, but because sometimes instincts are to strong to fight. With the heaviness weighing on her heart getting turned on hardly seemed fitting. She heard him ask her what was wrong and how he could cheer her up and she KNEW she had to stop herself from thinking of these things. She had to make herself happy, for the sake of their relationship. She loved him too much to ever ask him to give up his mortality for her, as much as she knew it would kill her to lose him.

She lifted her head and gave him a soft, slightly forced, smile. “I’m sorry love I’m just being stupid. I can’t seem to get things out of my head even though I want to,” she said softly. She leaned up a kissed his lips hoping that kissing her beloved may distract her from her dark thoughts. But it only made her want to cry even more.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
xLilLuna

User Image

ωɩʈჩ ჩεɑʋεɲ ɑსიʋε ყიʊ, ʈჩεɾε'ა ჩεℓℓ იʋεɾ ოε
█████████████ █████████ ███████ ███████ ███ ██ █ ▌▌ ░░░░

[ ☽ Guinevieve ☾ ]

Slowly the shadowy figure made her way into a big beautiful garden. It was a lovely place and she was instantly sure that she would find some ingredients. She could always use to stock up. The demon slave knew her energy would darken the place, and did not mind one bit. Demons had their darkness, but for a soul already damned to Hell, that regularly visited and a body which was technically little more than reanimated there was a different darkness. The stink of death stayed with her even though she lived, and was not at all decaying. And the darkness of Hell which had so changed her was palatable in her energy.

Guinevieve found herself feeling rather at ease even among so much life. Felix was now in the shape of a dog and happily romping around her. She made her way into a bit of a clearing with a tree. Beneith the tree hardly noticed was a girl, staring at a flower, seemingly lost in herself. The witch would tolerate her company for now, until she found what she was looking for.

Flat grey eyes squinted in the light. It was much too bright for her here. She slipped her hands into her hair parting it down the back and pulling it over her shoulders before gracefully pulling the hood up over her head, giving much needed shade to her eyes. She simply could not handle the light the way she once could. The girl made her way to a growth of nightshade and kneeled down plucking a plentiful amount.

Felix on the other hand did not simply pay no mind to the girl beneath the tree. No he romped right up to her, stopped just short of her feet and stared at her with those bright red eyes. “He~ell~o? Why do you sit alone under this arbor?” he asked in his soft strange whispy voice. It was something you could only imagine come from a person very little air in their throat that is a little crazy.

[ooc: ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan would not deny that that little smirk on David’s face was far to adorable. But when he felt the teen hug him back he was overcome by a sense of relief and joy. His crush was here and fine and very soon would find himself very intoxicated.

“I’d say that is a good idea. Hold off on the wings for a bit,” he chuckled after they had pulled away. But at the boy’s remark to his offer of the beer the dragon found himself smirking. He handed the boy an ice cold beer. “Drink that, and I will make you something nice and strong to sip on when you are done,” he said walking over to his pile of booze and grabbing a cup. For a moment he held his beer and the cup, then shrugged. With the beer at his lips he tilted his head back and downed the bottle like water, then placed the empty bottle off to the side.

He grabbed a few things and started making them both drinks, his was almost exclusively alcohol, but that was because it took a lot more to get the dragon drunk. He turned around with two ‘Adios Mother ******** and smiled at the younger man. “Let’s get you the alcohol you deserve,” he chuckled walking back over and handing David his other drink. “So I heard of a game we should play, it’s called ‘I’ve never ever’. You heard of it?”

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

'HellFire Eternal'

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

User ImageLera TillmanUser Image

The Angel

Lera took her soon to be husband’s hand as he helped her up the stairs, her cheeks burning red and her hand shaking slightly. As he lifted her veil she blushed looking into his eyes. “So do you,” she whispered warmly. She felt his hand on her belly, where a life was growing for them to cherish. She was truly blessed.

She looked over to Lady Audrey waiting for her to get things started. She was So ready to marry this man, she could hardly wait a moment longer to be his wife.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((Pinkie if you just want to write a huge post of the ceremony then have us respond to it I am fine with that. It would probably make this easier))

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

User ImageProfessor Natalie Coeur Laut

Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop.

Coeur looked over at Stiles softly as he spoke. The wolf was quite sweet, trying to lighten the mood, and make him smile. In some small way it worked. The familiar’s ears perked up slightly listening to the man. He was sure that Stiles could protect himself, it was just the fact that he may have to, and it was all the transman’s fault. But hearing him say that being mistaken for his boyfriend wasn’t a bad thing, and furthermore that he thought he was sexy, his warm tan skin reddened with blush, and he had to look away stifling a chuckle. Really. Leave it to this smooth talker to turn a post violent family fued into an occation to call someone sexy.

The more the other spoke though the more Coeur found himself feeling respect growing for this man. Sure he had respected him from the start, but he was just some guy he had flirted with. This was different. The witch was not just a nice guy who was fun to tease, he was smart and compassionate. And he was actually making him feel a bit better, which never happens.

As the cat watched his coworker flush and turn away when he asked why he had helped him he could not help but wonder why. Yes it was strange that he came back to help him, but was it really something worth that reaction? Hearing the response he smiled a little. “Well I’m glad you have a hero complex,” he said softly. He took in a deep breath and wiped away his tears. Then swiftly turned and placed a gentle kiss on the man’s cheek. “Thank you Stiles, for everything.” This time it was his turn to turn red again.

He clambered to his feet and sighed looking at the pile of his things scattered about. “Oh mon duex,” he sighed once more. “I need to get drunk, care to join me?” He glanced back at the other man. He completely expected to be rejected, after the way he had acted earlier. But well he was a cat after all, moody is just one of the things people around him have to get used to.

Chase away the natural and it returns at a gallop.

{{A leopard cannot change its spots.}}

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cambria looked over at Eliana softly. “You don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to,” she said gently. She took another look drag of her cigarette closing her eyes.

She took a long moment to compose herself. Then decided she better start at the beginning. “I was adopted as a baby, my birth mother was really young and gave me up. A nice family adopted me, or at least they seemed nice. Mama named me Alice, cause she said something about me always make her think of Alice in Wonderland. Life was great,” she said with a bitter sweet melancholy tone. “That is till my Mama died of a heart attack when I was 9. I was with her, I watched her die, and couldn’t do anything. My dad had always been a sweet man, but after Mama’s death he changed. He blamed me. He stopped giving a s**t, and started drinking all the time. A few months after she died he got very drunk, and that was the first time he beat me. I was black and blue by the time he was done, but I could handle it. I was okay. It only happened once in a while, but before long, it became a daily thing. By the time I was 10 he started raping me. I hit puberty very young,” she stopped. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes holding back tears. With a deep breath she continued, her purple eyes fixed on the snow outside. “Before long the person I was as a child, soft, sweet, caring, trusting, it all faded. I became dark and angry and fearful. He wouldn’t let me eat, I couldn’t sleep… And I spent my weekends bound to a bed in my basement.”

“I was 13 when I made the decision to kill myself. There was nothing left to be afraid of after that. And I already looked almost 18. So I stole as much money as I could find, gathered my things and ran away. I managed to make it to a beach in California. That is where I did it. I killed myself, cut my wrists to the bone and lay on the sand, with the water at my feel, the only place I truly felt at peace. It was the perfect place to die. I faded and fell into the darkness. But I woke up 3 weeks later, in a bed in some guy’s home that I had never met before. He is my sire. He found me bleeding out in the sand and turned me. He taught me how to protect myself, helped me change my name, and finish school.”

“But I suppose that is off topic. The tattoo, it represents the fact that even after all of this some part of the person I used to be is still inside me. Even after all of these years, you and Roiry somehow bring it out of me,” he said softly. She looked over at the other woman with sadness and caring in her eyes.

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
    User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Oh lord was Lorin embarrassed. He could not believe that is boyfriend was ACTUALLY carrying him off, in the middle of the hallway, with all these people around. He was still adjusting to the idea of PDA. Mind you he had his moments, and he would not deny holding the man’s hand when people were around of anything. But not so very long ago he had been the stoic cynic scientist student that kept to himself and only showed affection to his siblings and mother. Things were much different now. With Lostin he was just, well, alive! He felt like everything in his life had become so much better since this amazing man came into it. It certainly did not help his embarrassment that he squeaked. But he would openly(at least to the demon) admit that he was glad no one was around when the other smacked his a**, especially because he let out a rather pleased sounding little noise. He could not help it though, the older man knew that turned him on! Or at least he must by now!

When his feet finally hit the ground again his sapphire eyes looked up into the golden ones of his lover. A smile attempted to pull at his lips, so hi gently bit his bottom lip, in a failing attempt to stop it, and placed one hand on his hip. “Oh that is so nice of you to let me walk now that we are alone,” he teased in a sarcastic but playful tone. He gave the man’s hand a little squeeze and let himself smile.

But it was not a very innocent smile.

He took a step forward and leaned up, gently kissing the older man’s neck. Warm lips grazed over soft skin before they parted, and teeth took their place for a brief moment, not biting hard enough to really hurt, just to add sensitivity. Then when the skin was nice and sensitive he ran the tip of his tongue over the spots where his teeth touched flesh, before his tongue ducked back into his mouth and his lips swept closed, placing one final feather soft kiss on the teased spot.

And then as though it had never even happened Lorin pulled back and fixed his pretty blond hair with an innocent smile.

((AHHH Lorin always seems to help me get my groove back! haha))

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff