Hold your breath and count to ten.
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again.
For this is the end.
I've drowned and dreamt this moment.
So overdue, I owe them.
Swept away; I'm stolen.

┗-----------------------------------------------------┛

Audrey smiled brightly, goosebumps forming on her arms as Lera and Vincent kissed, beaming brightly with young love. She wiped away a small tear that threatened to trickle down her cheek.

"I wish you both the greatest happiness and the brightest joy in your future together.", she said with a smile.

Oh how sweet young love was! Audrey suddenly felt her age. For so long she had been trapped in a body that made it hard for her to form a relationship of love, but now, things were very different. She could fall in love, marry, have sex. Oh how she longed for these things!

The snow outside glittered, and she looked at the happy couple, beaming with joy and prospects of a beautiful future.

((Her outfit))

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Drago gave Keiri a reassuring smile. If she didn't want to talk about what was on her mind, it didn't bother him. She would open up in time. He set her down gently on the floor in front of him.

"I've got an idea to cheer you up. We don't have to talk uness you want to. I shall move my things into your room, so let's head up that way. You're gonna need to change for what I have in mind!" He took her hand and started walking towards her room. The witch doctor twirled his free hand as they walked, all his belongings in his room flying from their resting places into boxes and suitcases. With a final flick, they plopped onto tge floor in Keiri's room in a neat little pile.

Drago opened her door with a smile, letting her in first.

So if I hurt your feelings...

Don't take it the wrong way...

Its just because I'm...

FRISKY

((His outfit: Green beanie, skull tank, purple hoodie, black jeans (middle) and black shoes.))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
(( *sniffs* I'm sorry. Really I am. I-If...I am not back, then you can delete me, Princess. I can't get online properly these days since I am bombarded with meetings despite of the fact I am relatively sick. So...I'm sorry. *cries* ))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Ciatrine
(( *sniffs* I'm sorry. Really I am. I-If...I am not back, then you can delete me, Princess. I can't get online properly these days since I am bombarded with meetings despite of the fact I am relatively sick. So...I'm sorry. *cries* ))

((Something tells me I should martyr myself so you don't get deleted...))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
iBlastAss
Ciatrine

((Princess is much more forgiving than that. She knows what it's like to lead a busy life.))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
HellFire Eternal
iBlastAss
Ciatrine

((Princess is much more forgiving than that. She knows what it's like to lead a busy life.))

((This is true))

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss
HellFire Eternal
iBlastAss
Ciatrine

((This is true))

((You are fine dude, we posted ourselves in a corner yes, but I am still trying to find a way out of that corner. I wont kick you out for that))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
iBlastAss
HellFire Eternal
iBlastAss
Ciatrine

((This is true))

((You are fine dude, we posted ourselves in a corner yes, but I am still trying to find a way out of that corner. I wont kick you out for that))

I feel many shames for writing into a corner. I'm also figuring out something

Eloquent Lunatic

I am sorry everyone, but I am leaving. I have to focus on my life, on some more important things, like my book and life. I spend to much time and energy here and I just need to take care of myself. It is time. I am so sorry.

I am leaving this roleplay in the capable hands of Pinkie, and she will take care of you. I wish you all the best.

Goodbye.

Beloved Cultist

I AM YOUR GOD NOW! BOW TO MEEEEEE!!

No seriously though, I am really excited and sad for this new adventure at Ice Valley. Anyone who would like to move their characters to a new location or have any ideas, feel free to message me. I am hoping I can fill The Princess's amazing shoes.

Beloved Cultist

Goddess post!!

Hi all! I've noticed its been a little quiet here lately. I am working on opening my own school roleplay, for anyone who is interested. I would like to keep this alive, so you can all PM me about characters. Love you all!

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((Omg guys please don't abandon this. I'm working on new characters right now and ways to get around Princess leaving with my characters so that they will be open again. We have been around this long we need to keep going.))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
(( If you guys are still willing to accept me, I'll try my best to post at least once. *shamefully bows* ))

Sparkly Comrade

((Ah jeez I thought I'd have posts up last week! But then stuff came up and I can't seem to find any time at the moment! If I can post then I will, sorry guys))

Beloved Cultist

GODDESS POST!

Hey guys. I know this is a busy time of year, but I have seen no posts from anyone lately. I hate to say it, but I need to see posting by the end of the month, or I will be passing out strikes.

As I've said before, feel free to come message me about character interaction or anyt at all. I just need to start seeing some posts being put up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff