Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

Where?: Empty classroom
Who?: Loralie
Thinking?: Winter break...

Takeo Watanabe

User Image

Takeo let out a hearty laugh as she told him he was dead when they landed. "Now now Loatalie you love me too much to be mad at me." He grinned smugly at her his demonic teeth glinting a low white shine. He let out a happy sigh before rising more into the air with his girlfriend. "I was thinking maybe we could go into town today for dinner." He said placing her on one of the schools balconies. He stood on the railing keeping balance with his wings. He hopped down and hunched over growing back into his body as he returned to his human form. He stretched as the part where his wings had come out as the skin bubbled and became normal. He let out an exhausted sigh as he sat down on the ground. "Although it hurts a lot more to go back to my human form." He said trying to stand only to fall back down again. "Could you help me get back to my room or yours?" He asked. "Whichever is closer." He said using the railing to stand.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                      xx屠宰。xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Hxxxa'xxx
                                                      “There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.
                                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                      xxxxxxxxxx

Kitomi gulped a bit, worried that this place might in fact be off school grounds. Hesitating just a bit, her face wrinkled from frustration until she heard a somewhat feminine voice coming from the bushes. "Don't worry.I promise not to bite." The mysterious voice said as Kitomi looked over towards the direction the voice came from. "What if you're lying?" She muttered, almost loud enough to hear. Taking one step at a time, she held a stick that she found on the floor while getting closer just to make sure. Her aura wasn't harmful, so she knew she meant no harm when meaning it. Just then as Kitomi looked down, their eyes finally met. Kitomi seemed nervous as she had a leaf stuck on her hair. Looking at this young lady, she seemed to be out of the ordinary. Never has Kitomi seen such beautiful green eyes and hair so dark.

It didn't even seem natural for her to believe.The girl's eyes were locked on the single flower between her fingers. Flustered in embarrassment, she threw the stick she held onto the side and crossed her hands as if he never held anything. "I-I knew it." She lied as she was trying to keep her cool since she didn't know what was going to show up in front of her. In fact, she seemed more relieved than anything since it wasn't a talking racoons or fox. "A-ah.." She seemed to become quite frozen where she was, noticing that this girl was in fact something else other than just a human. Her aura seemed much more darker, but more pure than anything. "D-don't scare me like that, you got it!?" She shouted as she ran away somewhere from nervousness, though ended up tripping on a rock.

Flailing, she hid into another part of the garden as she balled up from how nervous and afraid she was of this new person. Though aside from that, she was in fact way too nervous to say "sorry" and ended up threatening. The girl was just so pretty, it made it seem as if she wasn't real at all that she faced. Placing her head down, she sighed from how hard it is to talk to a stranger. If I was Aidan, what would I do? She thought to herself. Ever since she became friends with Aidan, she found him to be a good role model when it came to making friends; He was such a nice guy. "Don't come closer!" She yelled as her head peeked just out of the bush she hid in.

"I'm sorry." She replied quite rashly as she looked away blushing, wondering if she can continue one step at a time and fixing her mistakes that come by. "But don't come closer." She muttered since she didn't wanted the girl to see her flustered from embarrassment. Kitomi has never become this red near someone in almost her life, it's as if this was actually just a dream of hers.With her back pointing towards the girl's direction, Kitomi asked the young the young girl a question that seemed to intrigue her for some time now. "What is this place?" Kitomi asked quite seriously, as if she wasn't so amused about this place at all. Though in fact, she was more than amused, but curious in where they both were for the time being.

xLilLuna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONGarden
BYSomeone
MOODContent
THINKIN'She's a cute little fox
CLOTHESClick here

OOC

Abuela Juju
Kitomi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A smile crept onto the hybrid's face. The timid, yet cautious voice sounded adorable. It was not often that she came across kitsunes. Well, any mythical creature, really. But this school was filled with them. If you could imagine it, it was most likely to be real. There were there thousands of different species all in one place. It was the most Esther ever seen. It became the only place with people that she felt comfortable to just be herself. In fact, she had slept outside her her wolf form many times since she moved into the dorms. Even when she had roommates, she spent the majority of her free time outside. She was informed not too long ago that she would be getting a new one. She had not even known her last two roommates moved out. It mattered not to the lycan demon. She only really used the room to change. Most of the time she was outside.

Esther couldn't help but be amused by the other's hesitant movements. Her higher senses made the hybrid know exactly where the kitsune stood. She could smell the fear rolling off the younger woman. The fox had ever right to be cautious. Both sides of Esther's bloodline screamed killer, hunter, predator. Yet, Esther only ever fought if threatened; only to survive. She had no other reason to kill. Thousands of years of living in this world taught her many things. To spend eternity killing would only drive her into oblivion. Instead, she spent much of her life exploring many things and enjoying the simple things in life.

She tilted her head to the young kitsune. "My apologies for scaring you." She wasn't sure how she scared the other. Esther gave off no threatening vibes. But the fox was in a very hostile state so it didn't bypass the hybrid that any sudden movement might frighten the kitsune off. Esther stifled a chuckle as she heard a "thunk" sound, telling her that the other had fallen. She shifted from her spot to cross her legs at the ankle and leaned back on one hand as she self the other hand with the flower on her lap. Her eyes drifted to where the girl has hiding and shifted her head to the side again with her eyebrows slightly scrunched in curiosity. "You have nothing to apologize for," she informed. "And I promise to remain where I am." Esther found the entire situation quite amusing. She was being told not to approach when it was the younger who stumbled upon her little sanctuary.

"These are the gardens, dear. Quite beautiful, don't you think?" Esther's eyes drifted away from the younger's hiding place to the flowers, trees and bushes that surrounded them. It was a peaceful place. She love just sitting there, even taking naps if it was a nice sunny day. She even came by when it rained--she would sit up in a tree if it did.

Sparkly Comrade

Killer_Neko21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

“You sure about that? I think I can do both at once” Loralie relied indignantly, still grinning however. It was too surreal to be flying to even attempt to be mad. “I’m thinking that’d be perfect.” She loved the town, when she had occasion to visit. It was quiet and reclusive, so reminded her of home somewhat, despite there being more snow in the town. She couldn’t help but grin at being set down on the balcony with Takeo standing on the ledge. It was a strangely picturesque moment.
A moment of course that didn’t last. A frown clouded her face to hear it hurt him to change form; he hadn’t told her that before. She jolted forwards when he fell, refraining at the last moment when he used the railing to stand. “Sure I can,” she replied, slightly flustered by the situation. She ducked down, looping an arm over her shoulder, leaning him against herself to provide support. The new pressure on her bruises ached, but it didn’t show through to her face.
They reached her dorm first, relieved to find her roommate wasn’t in. Still helping to support Takeo, she guided him through the door and sat him down on her bed. Going out tonight was going to be put off for a while. “We’re not going anywhere until you recover fully.” She said with concern dulling her voice, setting herself down next to him, rolling her shoulders now that there was no weight on them.

•°o.O What do my surroundings say about me? : From the balcony to my dorm O.o°•
•°o.O What does my company reflect in me? : With Takeo O.o°•
•°o.O What are my thoughts trying to say? : ___ O.o°•

•°o.O {{Out•Of•Commonsense: Well she was a pain to write today, and the last two days when I attempted to with no success. }} O.o°•

Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
Let me see. Let me in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaemar Shiki

User Image
Huffing a pale young man wearing what seemed like a simple jacket and basic clothing pushed his way through the snow. Looking up he smiled as his goal the large abandoned town was drawing near. "Man if it didn't take so much of my energy i would just move the snow with my magic sheesh"he muttered as he continued onward to the distant town. After a few hours of walking through the snow he reached the town. Looking around he observed a few students walking around but from what he could tell it was the right place. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a wrinkled note. Unwrinkling it he read for a few minutes then placed the note back into his pocket. "Ok according to the information i should head through here."he muttered walking up the stairs only to stop in his tracks at what appeared to be a wedding in the courtyard. "Hmm well can't interrupt this now can we"he chuckled as he skirted around the event and through the main doors. Going off the map in his mind that he hoped was accurate according to the information in the letter he started to make his way towards the dorms. After about an hour of searching he finally made it to the male dorms. Reading each door he finally made it to room 8. Sighing in relief he knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Hilarious Fatcat

Ciatrine

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Where?: Front entrance
Who?: A male
Thinking?: Is he new too?

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony knew it was late in the school year to even be coming to college, but as strong minded as she was she was confident she could catch up to others after all Lamia's were basically categorized as smart beings. Along with deadly, monstrous, and horrible. She didn't mind the cold, but as she slithered her way along the ground she found herself getting folder and having to frequently stop and let her skin bask in the sun to get it warm again.

She was relieved when she made it to the front steps, but stopped when she saw someone pull up. Her instincts kicked in and she quickly slithered into a tight hiding place. Her tail rattled gently lettin the others know if they got to close. She watched some others get out of the car on two legs. It wasn't uncommon for her to see two legged mammals, but it wasn't common either. More inbetween them most. After the mans car left she slowly slithered her way out and towards him. "Hello there are you new too?" She asked coiling her tail into a type of chair she could sit in. "I'm new too!" She giggled.

Eloquent Lunatic

((I may or may not have time to post before work. I just got up and I need to get and eat food before work, and be there by 11 sooo... yeah. Anyway! If I dont post today I will try tomorrow))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
((I may or may not have time to post before work. I just got up and I need to get and eat food before work, and be there by 11 sooo... yeah. Anyway! If I dont post today I will try tomorrow))

((Seamus and Aiden have been in suspended animation for days now...))

Eloquent Lunatic

((Yeah so has everyone else. I'm very busy and in a rather horrid mood, and I have s**t to take care of before work tonight))

Sparkly Comrade

((I won't be able to post for about two weeks cause I'm going on a camping trip, so no wi-fi. I will post when I get back and do my best to catch up))

Eloquent Lunatic

Medeis Opes
((I won't be able to post for about two weeks cause I'm going on a camping trip, so no wi-fi. I will post when I get back and do my best to catch up))

((That is fine dear have a good time))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Killer_Neko21

With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

Aokira stared at the large building standing in front of him. He never thought that a building as beautiful as a the modern buildings nowadays could stand tall and proud in the midst of ice. It looked like an ice carving. Impressive. Artistic. Although, he did wonder why his father wanted him to study here where there are other schools to choose from.

It's not as if he couldn't control his powers and not hide them, could he? He sighed. His father had the most of the vaguest ideas when it came to him, and he didn't understand why. He couldn't align it either to his identity as an Aesalon, so, what's the reason? He kept asking it, but his father never had the hearts to answer properly.

Moments later, Aokira's sharp ears heard rustles behind him so he quickly snapped his head behind to look. At first, he didn't see anyone so probably it was just a trick of his mind to begin. But the moment the rustles became frequent, he made a slight step forward and felt another presence at the right. He was about to attack when he saw a snake-like woman who greeted him joyfully.

"Uh...Hello." Aokira greeted awkwardly. He doesn't know how to actually approach the lady because he was surprised. Nevertheless, he was hoping that he could make friends with her, regardless of her race.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Sorry for the late reply. >>

Hilarious Fatcat

Ciatrine

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Where?: Front entrance
Who?: A male
Thinking?: Is he new too?

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony giggled at his response. She shivered a bit before looking around finding a boulder she could crawl up on. "Excuse me for a moment." She said before slithering over and curled up on the rock getting warm. It took maybe a minute then went back over taking up her usual sitting position. "Sorry about that." She said picking up her bag again. "I'm Ebony Boulos its nice to meet you." She said holding out her hand for him to shake.

Before she could even hear his name she shivered again. "Sorry can we go inside? I'm vulnerable to cold..." She said going towards the door. She used the end of her tail to open the door and keep it open. "Ah that warm air feels nice." She said holding the door open for him. "Now where were we?" She asked.

Eloquent Lunatic

((I'm suffering with my depression right now. I can't even eat. So I am trying to post. But I can not promise success. This is the worst its hit me in a long while and I'm having a very hard time just functioning so please bare with me.))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Sorry for the short notice, but I was called by my superior in work to do some things for him. I might not be able to post a reply on time so I'm sorry in advance, Neko-chan. Ah, he is demanding so I can't do anything about it. *bows profusely* Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces