Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

ThePrincessCharming
((*eyetwitch* Cafeteria! Come on Neko you know there is no cafeteria, its a dining hall, and there are a bunch of little restaurants upstairs and you know the teacher would tell her that. Come on its been nearly 2 years since we have been here.))

((Ah yeah lol sorry....))

Eloquent Lunatic

Killer_Neko21
ThePrincessCharming
((*eyetwitch* Cafeteria! Come on Neko you know there is no cafeteria, its a dining hall, and there are a bunch of little restaurants upstairs and you know the teacher would tell her that. Come on its been nearly 2 years since we have been here.))

((Ah yeah lol sorry....))

((It's alright, just try to remember ha ha. You are a mod after all))

Eloquent Lunatic

xLilLuna

User Image

ωɩʈჩ ჩεɑʋεɲ ɑსიʋε ყიʊ, ʈჩεɾε'ა ჩεℓℓ იʋεɾ ოε
█████████████ █████████ ███████ ███████ ███ ██ █ ▌▌ ░░░░

[ ☽ Guinevieve ☾ ]

The witch did her best to ignore the two speaking next to her. As she filed away the last of her gathered things she grabbed out her tarot cards. While she was not content Felix seemed quite happy with himself. “Ahhh. Just as I suspected. You are alone?” he asked turning his head to the one side slightly.

“Well no, coming back from death can be quite easy if you go to the right people. Our master is very powerful.”

Guinevieve let out a long sigh. “That is not what she meant Felix.”

“What ever could the young demon have meant then, miss?”

“She meant emotionally. Though she was incorrect. I do not feel anything since hell. So there is reason to put more value into things than they deserve,” she said frankly. Her hands were delicately dancing across the cards as she shuffled then out of no where flicked out a single card onto her lap. She pulled the rest into a neat pile. Cool gray eyes slowly enlarged in interest for a moment, before falling back down.

The Lover? She had never had this card come up relating to herself. She tucked the card back into her deck looking up at the woman. She supposed that the cards were never wrong, she should at least entertain a conversation with her.

“Felix, was sent back with me to ensure I go back when our master says so, that is all. Death is unimportant,” she shrugged speaking without emotion.

[ooc: Sorry this took so long to get up, I was hoping I could make it better :/ ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin blushed as his beloved boyfriend grabbed his wrists pushing him up against the door and smiled down at him. He loved hearing those words from the older man. His heart was hammering against his chest just from this. God just from kissing this man he felt this way. Feeling lips on his forehead he melted a bit, his eyes closed feeling relaxed in his lover’s hands. He would give anything for his beloved. He put himself safely in this man’s hand.

He shivered as the man pulled his arms up over his head. He chuckled as he looked up into the man’s eyes. He was about to tease him about stealing his hair piece. But as soon as he felt the other’s lips on his own he gave in completely. He closed his eyes. A soft whimper escaped him. He loved him so much, so ******** much.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory knocked back another shot. Heat radiated from his stomach. It seemed that the alcohol was getting to him. His head was already feeling fuzzy. All he could think about was that kiss. Those lips, those strong arms, it made him want more. He had been spending so long isolating himself. He almost didn’t remember what it felt like to be with a man. But that faint memory taunted him. Maybe in some small way he was curious. He could not help but wonder what this man would be like in bed, if he would be able to give him the same pleasure as he felt before. Or maybe he would be better. What if he started sleeping around? Maybe he could just ******** people?

As the thought hit him that he was not responding to Thane he turned. He looked up into those dazzling blue eyes and wanted to kiss him. What would Thane’s turn on’s be? What would it be like to roll around with him? He shook his head. “I should not even be allowed to think right now. And you can’t ignore it. Its true. You are a great guy. And Me. I mean come on Thane not even my parents want me? Even murders have mother’s who still give a s**t. You are wasting your time with me.” He put his head down on his arm. “You should just go. I will make sure you are taken care of. But you are better off without me.”

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver felt his heart pounding in his chest as he looked down at her. Sindelle was so unbelievably gorgeous. And here she was, with him once again. He knew he could not let things go as far as they did the last time. He respected her and he wanted her to know she was not just some conquest. She meant something. But he was not sure what yet.

But as she sat up a bit pulling him closer all of his resolve vanished. There she was looking at him with such desire in her eyes, how could he say no. Hell how could he ever say not to her. He was in some small way trying to fight, but as the woman spoke he gave in. How could anyone say no when she asked them to kiss her.

He closed the distance between them. His lips falling on hers tenderly as one strong arm looped around her body supporting her as he pulled her closer to himself. He poured so much affection and caring into their kisses. If nothing else he would make sure she would enjoy this. He may not have had sex very often, but kissing, well he knew exactly what he was doing when it came to kissing.

Eloquent Lunatic

((okay guys we really need to get back to posting regularly. And ugh we should all be excited. In 4 days this rp has been open for 2 years))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle sighed blissfully as Oliver pulled her close and kissed her. She shouldn't have been so excited about this. It should have been a means to an end, nothing more. Idiot, she thought to herself. Why couldn't you just find someone else? It wouldn't have been hard--hell, Matthais would've done it if she asked. Why did it have to be him?

It wasn't just his energy; Sindelle wasn't some addict. Yet somehow this boy--so inexperienced and soft-hearted by the succubus's standards--made her crave more. The sweet affection of his kisses felt so undeserved. How could he show such tenderness to someone he knew was using him?

Stupid. They were both so unforgivably stupid. Too stupid too stop each other; too stupid to stop themselves. Then again, Sindelle had started it. She knew Oliver would be too weak to resist, knew as soon as they were alone he was hers. She knew better, and she did it anyway. She did anything it took to get what she wanted, and God did she ever want this. She wanted this sense of closeness, this feeling that she was worth something. But she just couldn't trust Oliver with her heart. It was still far too fragile, still healing from its last break.

Sindelle's focus was broken when she heard her phone ringing. She could end this here, stop herself from hurting Oliver, from hurting herself. She could have, but she didn't. She reached over, having to lean back a little but not breaking contact with Oliver, and turned the phone off without even looking to see who called. She wanted this. The consequences were a different story but right now she wanted this.

As she straightened up she realized she had yet to start draining. This whole ordeal would be rather pointless if she didn't get on that. She broke the kiss, teasingly trailing her tongue along his bottom lip as she pulled away. She grinned, taking off her sweater then slipping her hands underneath the tanktop she was wearing and pulling it up slowly. She didn't break eye contact with him, aiming to tease and drive him wild until he either took control or was putty in her hands. Either one would work. Once the top was on the floor with her sweater, Sindelle moved closer to Oliver until her body was flush againt his. She trailed wet kisses up his neck and along his jawline until she got to his lips, at which point she pulled back again. She grinned at him mischievously, playing with one of her bra straps.

This was going to be fun.

((2 year anniversary whoop whoop! lol, we still need to figure out an event.))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David was loving this, cuddling with his boyfriend and his kitten, who had decided they had been ignoring her for too long. He hoped every day would be like this, enjoying each other's loving presence. After those months spent pining over the dragon, the Nephil would have been content spending every day with him like this.

Wait a minute, wasn't David leaving for Vancouver in a few days? Well this presented a problem. He looked up at his boyfriend--God, he was never going to get tired of calling him that. "Do you have any plans for the holidays?" he asked.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageLera DuskUser Image

The Angel

Somehow the whole ceremony seemed to be a blur of emotion. She felt her hands shaking as he slid the ring onto her finger, and as she slid the ring onto his. She vowed solemnly to love, honor and obey, through any circumstances, to always be together. She swore that this man would forever be her love. And he swore the same.

Tears that had streamed down her face returned to her eyes as she looked up at her husband as they were pronounced. Her body was shaking lightly as the headmistresses said those simple words she had been dying to hear. “I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride!”

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
((I think I may have written Seamus and Aiden into a corner. I've replied to your last, but I feel like I've put you in a tough spot to reply. PM me if you want to have me revise it to make it easier to work with. Also, yay for birthdays!))

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

incent amiro usk

~It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide~

User Image

Vincent kept his eyes on Lera as the ceremony commence. His grin stretching from ear to ear as the headmistress spoke. He was more then happy, he couldn't even describe what he was feeling. He loved Lera so much it made him just want to sing to the heavens. Before he knew it their vies were said and now they were only a kiss away from being husband and wife. He held one hand while his other put his thumb and fore finger to her chin. He kept his eyes on her lips, but was nervous. 'I've kissed Lera a thousand times before why am I hesitating?' He thought as he just stood there looking like a moron. 'But thus kiss isn't like the others.... This is the kiss that will make us bound to one another for eternity.'. That last thought was enough to send him over the edge. He leaned down pressing his lips to Lera's. It was chaste, but full of love for the woman standing in front of him. He let go a moment later before looking to the headmistress as she pronounced them Mr and Mrs. Dusk. It felt incredible to know Lera was his and he was hers. "I love you Lera." He said quietly.

~I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song, and this one's for you~

I can't see who am I with?:
Everything's dark where am I?:
Only the blind remain in their thoughts:
OOC:

Sparkly Comrade

。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。User Image 。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。
User Image

User Image
。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。。.✿・*゚‘゚✿.。.:*.:。 ✿*゚’゚・✿.。

User Image
Born from fire

Phoebe hummed to herself as she made her way down the corridors to the school library, drumming her nails against the books she held in her arms. They were overdue, mostly because she’d lost them under her bed near to the start of the semester but also because she’d forgotten to return them on time. One earphone dangled down on the cable to swing as she walked, the other in her ear.
On reaching the library she returned the books and paid the overdraft fee, and then took to perusing the shelves. She wasn’t looking for anything specific, it was just peaceful in the library. Absentmindedly, she slid a book off its shelf and sank into a chair nearby, the book open on her lap.

×°”˜`”°º×((OOC: I have returned! Sorry for taking a billion years to respond, but I've got a basic post out now so here we go))׺°”˜`”°º×

I am the Phoenix

Sparkly Comrade

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø* User Image *ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
User Image
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø* *ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

User Image

User Image
Born in a burst of flames

Rhea shivered. She’d kicked up snow and it had gone down her back, and now her wings were cold. Whistling to Ignis, she made her way back to the school, taking care to avoid the courtyard. She had no desire to interrupt a wedding. Once inside she headed straight for the café’s upstairs, really feeling the need for a good cup of tea. She found her favourite café and ordered a lapsang souchong tea for herself, and a few biscuits for the dragon trying to land on her shoulder. She found an empty table by a window and slung her coat over the back of one of the chairs. Ignis settled on the back of the other, and she set the biscuits out in front of the little dragon before she took her own seat, still shivering slightly as her wings slowly regained feeling.
°º¤ø((OOC: ))ø¤º°

I'm the Dragon

Sparkly Comrade

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Carmen lei Sicarius

User Image User Image User Image
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
You can sound the alarm
You can call out the guards
You can fence in your yard
You can pull all the cards

Carmen yanked her suitcase shut with a huff, slumping over it. She’d forgotten how bad she was at packing. She stood up and stretched, clicking her knuckles and joints. Grabbing a jacket, she headed out of the school, avoiding the courtyard, and made her way to the stables. She’d been here earlier in the day to check on Reggie and go through his daily exercise pattern, and now she was back to make sure he was okay to stay for the holidays. She had a feeling that taking a griffin to Scotland with her wasn’t the best idea, they had enough problems coping with a loch ness monster, not that she was staying in that area but still, it was best that he stayed at the school. Carmen had made arrangements for him to be looked after everyday, and had checked that Reggie had no disagreements with his temporary carer.
“Hey there Reg,” she grinned, opening the door to his stable to be greeted by a beak shoved at her by an excited griffin. “Calm down, what is it? You want to go out?” she chattered to him as she lead him out of the stables to the open grounds, stroking the feathers on his neck. Carmen had always loved animals, and they were usually friendly to her in response. “Alright sure, but avoid the courtyard okay? I don’t want the headmistress on my back for disturbing a wedding,” she said, hopping up to sit on his back, behind his wings. She didn’t use a saddle, preferring to rely on trust and balance to keep her seated. After a short run up they took off, the wind rushing past her, blowing her hair about her face and buffeting about her, but she didn’t slip. She didn’t have vampire reflexes for nothing.

✦✧✦✧ Come and find me: In the sky, good luck with that ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ You'll find me with: Reggie ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ But you won't get inside my head: WOO! ✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧ [[OutOfCombat: I've got Kloe and Loralie left student wise, and then Hester, but half isn't too bad, but now i've got to go. Got a history essay to write. ]] ✧✦✧✦

But I won't back down
Oh no i won't back down
Oh no...

Yes, I was trained to be an assassin. But that is not who I am.
They call me Sicarius. But that name is dead to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff