Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

400 PAGES!!!

And in just under 2 years, even with all the reposts and stuff I must say that is pretty damn good. Thank you guys. I want to celebrate for IVMU's second birthday so tell me what you think would be fun!

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

There was absolutely no denying it. The moment Thane put him down Cory wanted to curl up in a ball under a rock and die. He did not have the strength to look into those gorgeous blue eyes or even say a word. The punk wanted to run, to run as fast and as far as he could, to put distance between the two of them, and when Thane let go of his hand he almost did. But his legs refused to move. At all. Thane’s words had cut him and the only thing he could think was that the anthro was better off without him. Honestly everyone was. He tried his best to not give a ********, and for 99% he succeeded. But there were a few things he did give a ******** about. And it was those things that made him wish he would just get eaten by a bear or something. He was not stupid enough to kill himself and be stuck in an endless loop.

He heard the older man’s feet take a few steps in the direction of the bar. And as if they had a mind of their own, his legs turned him around and walked in step with the taller man. Green eyes locked onto the floor as they walked in silence. Maybe if they had met when Cory was younger things would have been different for him and Thane. Maybe if he had met Thane before his best friend cheated on him with some bright little fruit he found dancing around the school. Maybe, just maybe, he and Thane could have been together. But he was far to jaded and twisty inside to ever give that a shot now, and he doubted that telling the other would do any good. So he kept to himself. Some small part of him hoped that the hyena would wise up and leave him soon, like everyone else did, that way he would not cause him anymore pain.

When they finally made it into the bar Cory lead them up to the bar and took a seat. He ordered cherry vodka tonic, and opened a tab for himself and Thane. Maybe it would be easier to talk once they were drunk. The drink came quickly, and before Thane had even had the chance to start on his drink, Cory’s was gone, and he was having another made. This kid did not joke around when it came to drinking excessively.

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

((I'm happy with this post!))

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image♪Яаίη absolutely lost herself. Her mind and her body and even her heart, she had no control over them. All she could do was hold on for dear life and pray that Alicia would not pull away. As she felt fingers trail down to her hip, she shivered and let out a happy little squeak. Her fingers curled slightly before one hand gently moved down to rest on the older woman’s neck. Oh god she wanted more! She wanted to stay like this and never part. Because deep down she knew that once they parted this would have to end, for good. A teacher and a student, it simply could not be.

User Image17 rows in post menu without text

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander would be lying if he said he were not holding his breath the whole time he waited for Marcella to answer him. And to be completely honest as she went for her purse he was sure she was leaving him. But much to his awe and delight she did not turn and walk off, she offered his granddaughter a candy, something she knew well that monsters and children adored.

His heart filled with a wonderful warmth as he walked back over to them. Cherryvine was smiling up at Marcella. “Thank yuu!” she chimed oh so excitedly. She politely took the candy staring down at it for a moment, then looked back at the woman to make sure it was okay. But seeing the look on her face did not seem at all upset the little monster happily unwrapped the candy and popped it into her mouth with a contently and very enthusiastic humm of delight.

The man stood just behind his girlfriend and gently placed a hand on her back smiling at the way she was with the kids. He looked down into her eyes before stealing a quick kiss. Which in turn provoked a playful ‘YUCK’ from the little girl who then giggled and went back to her lunch of candy. The monster smiled down at his beloved girlfriend. “Thank you,” he whispered. It was all he could think to say… well not all as he followed it quickly with, “I love you.”

And of course as if the baby KNEW that this was about to be a sappy moment Little Bug started fussing in the now quite flustered Ongo’s arms. Xander sighed and pulled away grabbing the baby. “What are you fussing about?” he asked the baby in a sweet playful tone as he lifted him up, hoping it would calm him. He was good with kids, but it had been a long time.

Eloquent Lunatic

ThePrincessCharming
User Image User ImageUser Image

Lacey smiled brightly. “OHHHH That sounds perfect!” she chimed in that soft sweet voice of hers. She bounced up off of the bed and over to her night stand. She grabbed her purse. And looked inside and nodded seeing that she had a good deal of money left. She was thankful for her father sending her money for school and fun. “I seem to have enough to pay for it. Let me put Willy away then we can go,” she said closing her bag and scooping up the little creature.

She carried his back to his cage and give him a kiss on the head before putting him away. “I will see you later buddy,” she said sweetly.

User Image

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

David Alexander O'Meara

David smiled and took the drink, not knowing what it was. He took a sip, finding it not really all that pleasant, but he didn't really show it. His friend made him a drink; he would shut up and drink it like a courteous person. When Levi mentioned the game, David couldn't help but smile. "I love that game. It usually involves me sitting there and laughing as all my friends get ridiculously hammered. Although, I usually play it with a larger group of people. I have a feeling you won't be such an easy target, though; I don't know you as well as some of my friends from high school yet."

((Sucky post, but it's all I got.))

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan felt his face turn into a ball of heat as he blushed even more. He could hardly believe what Seamus was saying. Teasing him in such a strange manner. It was weirder still that it worked. It made him all flustered. But most likely because he had this gorgeous man whispering in his ear. “SEAMUS!” he whispered turning and hiding his face in a pillow. “Don’t say weird things like that…” he whispered.

When the man mentioned his sister flying out to meet then afterward and he bit his lip slightly. Leaving her for any time at all felt strange. They had never really been away from one another. They were twins after all. They were always together, ever since the beginning. He thought for a moment then looked up at the man. “I will have to talk to Nadia about it.” He turned around in the man’s arms. One thin soft hand rested on the man’s chest looking softly up into his eyes. “But I really do want to spend the holiday with you and Nadia. A-… and as much as I would appreciate anything to help my heart and lungs, its really not necessary. I… I just want to spend time with you,” he said softly. He only hoped that it came across correctly. He wanted the older man to know that he wanted to be with him, and not because of what he could do for him.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

Eloquent Lunatic

Ciatrine

User Image

→→→→→∟ я ø s ɦ ą η xxxxxx V ɛ s ρ ε я xxxxxx ℓ u ς ι ℓ ι u s

F e e l i n g: happy
W h e r e: his dorm
W i t h: Dooke, Lorde, Aokira
T h i n k i n g: What a wonderful man

Roshan chuckled softly and nodded at the Aokira speaking to his dragon. Dooke looked at him and puffed his chest proudly. The young prince gently stroked the little creature’s head. The white dragon settled on the star’s lap and closed his eyes.

Roshan was used to people who expected him to know exactly who they were by nothing more than their name. So this other young noble’s reaction did rather shock him. It was strange to think that a noble would not have people waiting on him hand and foot. Before this afternoon he had never even brushed his own hair. His life had always been in someone else’s hands. “Oh, well I suppose that must not be all bad. At least you are prepared for being away from home,” he said in that regal voice.

Roshan looked at his roommate feeling his cheeks flush a bit. It was amazing to think someone thought he would be a good ruler. ”Thank you, Aokira,” he said his voice a little less regal that usually. ”Despite a lifetime to training ruling still seems a daunting task,” he admitted softly. He offered the other man a gentle smile. It was rare that anyone but his maid’s touched him but he was not complaining. It was actually kinda nice. One amazingly soft hand moved to rest over the other man’s.

Aokira’s hand was warm beneath his, and on his shoulder. He could not help but feel like he may be making a good friend. His hand slipped away. ”I have a feeling you will be a wonderful ruler. You seem to be a wonderful person,” he said sweetly.

←←←←←∟ Oh how the s ₮ ą я s they s ɦ ι η ε for all of the world to see

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Kraig Cain Czar
User Image

Kraig felt his heart fluttering as she wiped away his tears. He could not help but adore this woman. There was just no way around it. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. The feeling on her in his arms, her soft lips against his, her warm body safely against his own. She would never be far from him again. She would never hurt again. And she would never be in danger again. He would make sure of that.

He scooped her up into his arms. “I hope you know I am never going to let you go again,” he breathed into her ear. “Can I take you somewhere we can be warm and alone?”

♥You are the one, the only, my love, and my life.♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONGarden
BYSomeone and something
MOODContent
THINKIN'She seems dark...
CLOTHESClick here

OOCsooo sorry I'm late with the reply >.<

ThePrincessCharming
Guinevieve
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She did not when the kitsune vanished, however, she did not seem to mind. Esther welcomed the isolation. She never belonged to a clan or pack of any kind. She was a lone wolf; a rogue demon. She had lived long enough to know when she desired another and when she preferred to be by herself. Though, she did have Ri. Wonder where that little bugger is right now... Her little friend seemed to love to wonder. Especially whenever they discovered a new place. Though they had been in the university for months now. The little furball should have sniffed out every nook and cranky by now.

A dark aura seemed to be creeping by. Her nostrils filled with the unfamiliar scent. Must be someone new... Esther knew almost every scent of ever creature in the university. It did not seem often that they got new students but then again, Esther wasn't much of a social creature so she would not be surprised if she missed a few students.

She glanced up as the unknown scent made herself present. The long haired girl looked tall; but that might have been because Esther was currently seated. She herself was not very tall but size was just a number to her. Strength could be measured in other fashions. Her long dark hair made her skin look pale but not in a sickening way. At least, not to the hybrid. In fact, she was quite stunning. Her eyes were quite captivating and her lips looked kissable. Esther kept her face motionless as she scrutinized the stranger. She had not even noticed the girl's companion until a voice broke out.

Snapping out of her trance, Esther glanced down to the creature who prompt himself by her feet. She was not used to other creatures getting so close without an invitation but she did not so much as twitch at his presence. She took a slow blink before looking over the dog. A dog he may look but a dog he is not. She felt something darker within him but he gave off no threat toward her so the hybrid simply gave a small smile as she set the flower down. "Greetings," her accent was soft, "I come her at times for it's quietness. Not many come here. Why might you be here if you don't mind my asking?" Her eyes drifted over to the young woman before looking back at the dog in interest.

Eloquent Lunatic

xLilLuna

User Image

ωɩʈჩ ჩεɑʋεɲ ɑსიʋε ყიʊ, ʈჩεɾε'ა ჩεℓℓ იʋεɾ ოε
█████████████ █████████ ███████ ███████ ███ ██ █ ▌▌ ░░░░

[ ☽ Guinevieve ☾ ]

The archaic witch did not take very much mind to her companion. The shadow beast on the other hand was quite was thrilled with himself at having this woman’s attention. “Why, this place does indeed seem a lovely one for comtomplation in silence. An oasis in a frozen waste land.” Felix spoke once again. His voice upon further inspection sounded rather like the wind from ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’. The back half of the beast turned into a smoky wisp. “I am here with my fellow adherent, Guinevieve. Our master sent me to guide her as she returned from her death. I am but her comrade…” he was speaking calmly was he was suddently interrupted by the very dark woman’s voice.

Her voice was ice cold, and almost emotionless. But somehow, even without inflection it was obvious that she was not happy with her little friend. “Felix… Why don’t you shut your mouth? Enough speaking.” She stood from her spot, her hands filled with Nightshade, Thorn Apple, and holding her skirt up to make a pocket of Moonseed berries that had all been clustered together where she had been. She wanted to make a nice tea tonight. Since returning from hell she found she had a love for many things that would have killed her before.

She walked over toward the two. Felix had turned around and dematerialized into a blob of smoke with red eyes. “What have I done now? She still lives, I was not enticing her to self-slaughter. Why my friend do you not wish me to speak?”

“Do I ever?”

The beast’s eyes grew wide. “Ah it is because I mentioned that you are dead, or that we came from Hell perhaps.”

She simply stared at him emotionlessly for a long moment. Then her eyes went past the Hell beast to the demon still seated by the tree. She was quite attractive. The woman would give her that. And with such startlingly green eyes. Had she still been alive she may have tried to flirt, but she really saw no point, in anything really. She was glad to be back alive, but sometimes she wondered why she had even bothered. But those moments were always quickly cured when she went back to see her master. Her eyes took their time looking over the girl. She was sure at this close range the smell of the dead was obvious on her. So weither Felix had told or not this one would know she was not normal.

She shook her head sinking to her knees once more to put away her plants. “Speak to the girl if you must Felix but make it quick. It is much to bright here.” She spoke just as coldly as always. She busied herself pulling out containered for her goods and putting them away. This place was certainly a great place to harvest.

Felix looked between the girl and his friend for a moment before turning into a dog once more and moving to the demon’s feet wagging his tail. “I am a shadow beast, what are you child?” It was as though he had never even been scolded.

[ooc: Tee hee I LOVE Felix!]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONGarden
BYGuinevieve and Felix
MOODContent
THINKIN'He's interesting.
CLOTHES

OOCo

ThePrincessCharming
Guinevieve

Esther listened intently. An oasis, huh? never thought of it like that before. The wolf demon gave an delightful grin at the creatures analogy."That is one way to look at it." Her ears perked up as a creature gave somewhat of an introduction but it did not last long as the mystery woman made herself know. Esther did no twitch at the sudden break in the shadow's speech but she did glance up and watched as the two interacted. The one next to her suddenly shifted and the hybrid was even more curious of what the creature was. The form looked familiar but it must have been centuries since she'd seen anything like it. She rose an eyebrow at the self slaughter but said nothing.

She glanced back up at the young woman and caught her gaze. Esther flashed the witch a smile as she watched the other examine her. It was not every day she got looked by such an attractive creature. The girl seemed to be contemplating something and she wanted to ask her if there was something on her face just to lighten the mood but before she got the chance, the girl moved back to her previous actions. Her attention was once again stolen by the red eyed creature and she smile. Esther reached her hand out as a silent welcome to come closer.

"Ah, that makes sense." She gave one short nod before looking at Felix. "I haven't seen your kind in centuries." She liked how the shadow just jumped back into their previous conversation. Most people would feel to awkward to try and recapture a moment. "I am part lycan and part demon." She gave a quick glance over at the witch before she looked back at Felix. "You're a good comrade. I can only imagine that it must be difficult to come back from death." Her voice was soft, almost as if she was talking to herself. Esther may have never faced death but a long life alone is not something she wished for anyone. So she was happy that they had each other even if Guinevieve may not agree to it at times.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
HellFire Eternal
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

°~Sindelle Dexyn~°

Sindelle smiled at him. "I would love some help, thank you," she answered. "My room's this way, I believe," she said as she started walking. The key ended up working fine and after taking a minute to look around the room and try to figure out what she wanted to go where, Sindelle paused to take the potion. After a few minutes she was feeling a little better and ready to start moving everything.

With Oliver's help, the moving process didn't take too long. Khloe wasn't in her old room because she was part of that wedding happening today, Sindelle remembered, but Sindelle supposed she didn't really have any goodbyes to say anyway. The two weren't close; they just happened to share a room and exchange basic pleasantries now and then. Once the last of her things had been brought into her new room Sindelle nudged the door closed behind her and Oliver. She set the box she was carrying down and collapsed onto her bed. "Jesus ******** I'm tired," she muttered.

After a few seconds of just lying there, she sat up and looked at Oliver. "Thank you for all your help. I'm not sure I would've been able to move all of that even with the potion Dinah gave me." She smiled and patted the space beside her on the bed. "Come on, you take a break, too. I haven't actually sat and talked to you in a little while." She took out her phone and set her music library to play on shuffle. She set it down on the nightstand and looked back to Oliver with a smile. You're just going to sit and talk, nothing more, she told herself, knowing full well the direction things were going. The potion had given her a temporary boost, but she needed a drain.

((Now playing: 4Minute- Is It Poppin?))

((Repost so Princess doesn't have to go hunting for it later XD))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver was glad that it did not take too long to move Sindelle’s things. And to be honest he was not at all tried from it. He set down the last of the things he was carrying and smiled over at the gorgeous woman who was already laying on her bed.

“Of course Sindelle, what else are friends for?” he said walking over and sitting down next to her. “This is a pretty darn nice room. I am a little jealous. Maybe I should try to get one, that way I don’t have to worry about if Riory has a guy over or not,” he chuckled playfully.

((This is s**t I am sorry))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
Seamus Flannery
User Image

Seamus was the kind of person that didn't like waiting for what he wanted. Being the spoiled only child of a wealthy family could do that to a person, not even considering that it was a family that just so happened to be immortal no less. Even noting that Seamus himself was centuries old, but still considered a 'youngling' amongst some of his parents older friends was something to say. Despite having had the world at his fingertips, he knew that an answer from Aiden at this very moment wouldn't happen, to which Seamus quietly resigned the topic all together. Perhaps actually waiting for once would be good for him. He closed his eyes as he held his adorable young Fae close. He was a bit tired from the trip, and was actually trying to stay awake to be able to make it to dinner.
"Aiden, what time is it? I'm hungry from me travels, but equally as tired. Would it be uncouth of me to simply skip dinner tonight, or would not showing up cause me trouble?" He nuzzled Aiden as he felt himself getting sleepier. He had a few snacks in one of his bags, but it wouldn't be enough sustenance to get rid of the sounds his stomach was making every now and then.

Mood: Tired, Hungry, Content
Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
OOC: ((Meh, lame attempt, but just happy to know you're back. Hope everything is cool on your end))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff