Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

Ciatrine
Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Sorry for the short notice, but I was called by my superior in work to do some things for him. I might not be able to post a reply on time so I'm sorry in advance, Neko-chan. Ah, he is demanding so I can't do anything about it. *bows profusely* Sorry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(That's okay! Ill just have her move on.)
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

User Image❅ 𝓘 ❅𝓌 𝒶 𝓃 𝓃 𝒶 ❅ 𝒶 𝓁 𝓌 𝒶 𝓎 𝓈 ❅ 𝒷 𝓮 ❅ 𝓌 𝒾 𝓉 𝓀𝒴 𝒪 𝒰User Image

Seeing that nobody was going to answer the door anytime soon he sighed. "Damn aww well i'll just wait till they get back"he chuckled turning around and heading back to the main entrance lobby. Shifting uncomfortably since it was warm in the building he arrived in the main lobby and spotted two other people in the lobby. One seemed to have the lower half of a serpent the other just seemed to look much like he did. Feeling a wave of hot air hit him he paled with nausea. "Man i hate the heat" he muttered as he sat down on the steps of the stairway covering his mouth and praying to the gods that he wouldn't hurl. Looking up he watched the two students as they conversed with each other with much interest considering he had only seen others of his own kind till he arrived.

User Image❅𝓘’ 𝓁 𝓁 ❅ 𝓰 𝒾 𝓋 𝓮 ❅ 𝓎 𝓸 𝓊 ❅ 𝓔 𝒱 𝓔 𝓡 𝒴 𝒯 𝓗 𝓘 𝒩 𝓖 ❅ 𝓘 ❅ 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝓮User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

kingdomheartscloud01

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Where?: Front entrance
Who?: A male
Thinking?: Is the man new too?

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony could see that the other wanted to be alone so she told him goodbye and maybe she would see him again before she slithered off. She kept her upper body raised an used her lower half to move her long. She didn't go very far because she noticed someone sitting on a set of stairs. She looked closer to see he had a pale face and looked sick. "Oh dear..." She said before moving over to him and down the steps until she was at the bottom near his feet. "Hi there! I noticed you don't look to good do you want me to help you get to the infirmary? I have a map around here somewhere." She said patting her self over. Meanwhile her tail reached up into her bag that was hung from her shoulders to dig in and find it. She looked over at her shoulder and giggled taking the map. "Thank you tail." She said letting her own tail.
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

As he watched the two he noticed one of them say goodbye to other and walk over to him. Smiling up at her he resisted a gag after a wave of nausea almost slammed into him. Standing up he shook his head and chuckled. "Nah I'm ok. i just dont do well in the heat i prefer the snow and cold", Looking briefly at her tail then up at her bag he came to the conclusion she must have arrived shortly after he did. "So are you new here to?"he asked standing only to start digging into his looking for a very specific item that he thought would help with his nausea.

User Image❅𝓘’ 𝓁 𝓁 ❅ 𝓰 𝒾 𝓋 𝓮 ❅ 𝓎 𝓸 𝓊 ❅ 𝓔 𝒱 𝓔 𝓡 𝒴 𝒯 𝓗 𝓘 𝒩 𝓖 ❅ 𝓘 ❅ 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝓮User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

kingdomheartscloud01

User Image

Who?: A male
Thinking?: Is the man new too?

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony smiled as he told her he was fine just liked the cold more then the heat. "Ah I see! I like the heat more then the cold because of being cold blooded. The only way I can retain heat in the cold is if I'm laying on a large boulder." She said before blushing slightly. "Sorry I tend to ramble a lot." She said. She coiled her tail into a chair and sat down. "Yes I am new! My name is Ebony and you are?"
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

After rustling in his bag for a few minutes he finally found what he was looking for underneath a folded up shirt. Pulling out a colorfull bag he opened it up and pulled out a small blue ball of candy. Unwrapping the piece of candy he popped it into his mouth and sighed in relief as a wave of cold washed over his body cooling him off instantly. Looking as she introduced herself to him he smiled. "My names Kaemar Shiki i just transfered here from my village in Japan."he explained as he sat back down on the steps sucking on the piece of candy.

Hilarious Fatcat

kingdomheartscloud01

User Image

Who?: Keamar
Thinking?: Japan? I've always wanted to go there!

Ebony Boulos

User Image

Ebony grew a more curious look as he pulled out the piece of candy. "What s that? Does it taste good?" She asked tilting her head to the side. She giggled as he told her his name. "Keamar I see its nice to meet you!" She exclaimed. "Japan? I've always wanted to go there. I'm from Greece." She said pulling a bad of dried pomegranate fruits out. "Do you want to try one of these?" She asked holding the bag out. "There not as good as the fresh fruit, but they taste pretty much the same." She said.
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

Still sucking on the candy the placed the bag in his pocket. "I would offer you one but because they're designed to keep my body cold and you being cold blooded it would probally harm your body. But to answer your first question it sort of tastes like a rasberry ice pop just with more ice and less of the flavor."he explained. He then watched her pull her own bag of treats out and began to munch on them. Looking at the fruit as she offered him one he shook his head. "Nah its ok im content with this."he said pointing to his mouth. "But thank you for the offer"he said smiling. Placing his hands into the pockets of his thin coat he asked "So your from Greece huh? I heard its nice there despite being hot for most of the year"

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan felt his cheeks go a shade darker red as Seamus kissed his cheek. It was wonderful and unbelieveable. He was really laying next to the gorgeous guy, who actually LIKED HIM! He never dreamed that something like this might actually happen.

As the older man said he could show him how old he was the young fae was a bit scheptical. Not of his ability, but simply of the act. It seemed so strange to show someone a fact like age. But he did not question it. Maybe it would be easier to understand their age difference this way. So he did what he was told and sat up and relaxed.

As the memory began to surround them the teen got a strange feeling that this was not what he had been intended to see. But he watched all the same. It seemed that it was some sort of war, one with planes, so a fairly recent one. He watched every detail taking in as much as he could, but he felt horrible for the sweet older man, having to go through all of this. All of his friends dying. As the memory faded back there were tears in the fae’s deep blue eyes. Not for himself, but for the person he was coming to care about.

As Seamus spoke Aidan bit his lip. He watched the man walk over to his cigarettes and light one up. It took him a moment to decifer what he should do.

Slowly he stood and walked over. He wrapped his arms around the taller man’s waist and rested his head gently on the vampire’s back. “I don’t mind. As long as you don’t mind the fact that I am only 21,” he said softly. He paused for a long moment. “I’m sorry you had to go through all of that,” he said gently, his voice shaking a bit. He could hardly imagine losing friends like that. He never knew his parents, or what a real family was like, so it was not like he could really miss them, but Seamus could, and probably did.

He took another long moment before speaking. "I'd like to learn as much about you as possible, that is, if you feel like telling me," he said softly. He secretly hoped that things would work out between them, at least for a while. Sure he knew someday he would die, but why not enjoy the possibility of loving and being loved for a while.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
Seamus Flannery
User Image

He felt arms around his waist as he stood by the window. He couldn't help but smile a bit as he turned and commented,
"Well, either you like 'em old, or I like 'em young. I'm more embarrassed that I'm as old as I am, and I'm only now getting to college." Flicking his cigarette out the window, he turned and faced the Fae, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out his aviator glasses, and putting them on Aiden. "For some reason, fashion has done another full circle, and these things are in again. And don't worry about me not having shades. I'm old enough to have lived through many trends, so I've got others. Maybe someday I'll show you the pair I 'liberated' from Andy Warhol. They don't have as much story behind them as Seurat's paintbrush, but both are me favorite pieces of memorabilia." When Seamus said 'liberated', he really meant 'stole', but he was far too classy to admit it, and there was a very good chance he had been 'living like the Romans', that being that he had probably been on some kind of mind-altering contraband at the time. For what it was worth, he had always appreciated Warhol's style, so if anything, he was just being a dumb admirer, and either way, the paintbrush of the Georges Seurat was a far more interesting and valuable item.

Mood: Content
Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
OOC:

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
Killer_Neko21, kingdomheartscloud01

With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

Aokira was left staring in the wide space of massive snow as he tried to remember something. He felt, the moment he stepped into the perimeters of the school, that he came here before. But he couldn't remember when in his lifetime. He looked up to study the enormous building in front of him. It was a sheer beauty and he began to wonder how on earth this school did manage to stand on cold soil. It was simply a mystery.

However, he couldn't lift the fact he was getting nervous. He didn't even know why his father insisted him to study here. 'Oh well, as long as I am away from the house' he thought.

When he looked to the side, he noticed that he was left alone. He mentally slapped himself for ignoring the lady snake who amiably talked to him. How rude, he thought. He shivered a bit due to the sudden blow of the air and adjusted his coat tighter. He might as well move on.

He tried his best to catch up to the lady snake when he saw a new person who was talking with her. He gulped and shivered, his paranoia getting ahead of him again. He sighed. He must overcome these fears of him by himself. Smiling to himself, he greeted the lady snake with a polite bow and said, "I'm sorry if I didn't answer you. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the school. I'm Aokira, by the way. Nice to meet you." He says. Then he looked at the guy in front of her and bowed as well. "Greetings too."

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Sorry for the delay!!! :<
User Image

User Image Kaemar Shiki

Turning to the new comer who seemed a little shy he stood up and bowed in return of his greeting then looking up he smiled to try and put him at ease."Hello Aokira my names Kaemar Shiki I'm guessing your new as well?"he asked politely as he sat back down on the steps and continued to suck on the piece of magical candy. Feeling another wave of coolness hit him he began to relax as he no longer had the urge to vomit.

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan smiled loosing his grip around the older man as he turned around. He shook his head lightly as Seamus said he was embarrassed it took him so long to go to college. “Don’t me embarrassed. If it weren’t for Nadia being a model we would not be here either,” he said softly. “The important thing is that you are here now,” he blushed as his mind continued were his mouth left off. ’Here with me.’

He blinked a little as the sunglasses were placed onto his face. They were really cool, but he was not expecting them to suddenly be on him. He smiled blushing a bit more and looking up and the kind man in front of him. He shrugged lightly at the comment about fashion. “To be honest I know nothing about fashion, but I like these sunglasses,” he chuckled softly. At the word liberated he lifted an eyebrow. “You stole glasses from Andy Warhol?” he asked in amazement. “And Seurant’s paintbrush? How did you even manage that?” The young fae was bewildered. How could someone have such fantastic things occur in their lifetime and still be ashamed that they are only now going to college. It made no sense to him. Sure he had gone places with Nadia for photo shoots and gotten to stay in some pretty nice hotels from time to time, but he lived his life from a chair simply watching the world go by. He wished he could know what it felt like to grab life by the horns and seize opportunities. But deep down he knew he would never be anything more than sick, weak little fae, who watches the world pass him by. But maybe, just maybe, having Seamus in his life would help him forget, and really enjoy the life he was given.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

→→→→→∟ я ø s ɦ ą η xxxxxx V ɛ s ρ ε я xxxxxx ℓ u ς ι ℓ ι u s

F e e l i n g: embarrassed and out of place
W h e r e: near the main entrance
W i t h: Lorde and Dooke,
T h i n k i n g: Damn it all Dooke

Roshan slowly strolled through the halls. This place was beautiful but rather dull. He stopped near the main entrance watching a group of people conversing. The young prince had no idea what race any of them were but their energies were simply fascinating. The snake woman was very pretty and seemed to be the one instigating the conversations. Then there were two black haired boys, one who seemed to be enjoying the cold breeze that Roshan was quite unhappy about, and the other seemed to be coming back from looking at things.

Some small part of him was tempted to introduce himself. But the problem was that unless he was being introduced as Roshan a son of the stars and future king of the elf clan of Aurum he did not know how to really go about it. He spent far to much time studying his magic and not enough normal human interactions.

Unfortunately for him though Dooke had a different idea. The little dragon flew over and landed on the girl’s shoulder. The prince felt his eyes go wide for a moment before he forced himself to be calm.

He walked over, stepping toward the group and hoping it was not too obvious that he had been watching them. ”Dooke, come here at once,” he ordered the adorable little dragon and a strong but kind tone. He really did not have it in him to be mean, especially to his pets.

The dragon stayed where he was seated and sniffed the snake girl. All the while the white peacock perched on the 6’5” man’s shoulder held its head high looking as regal as his master. ”Dooke,” he said in a slightly more royal tone. The dragon jumped slightly knowing that his master meant business and quickly fluttered over to land on the prince’s free shoulder.

He looked to the group of people, suddenly aware of how awkward that was, and how much he was glowing in the light. Pulling in the light so it would not bother the people he gently nodded at the woman. ”Forgive my dragon miss, he meant you no harm. He is of a curious nature, it seems it got the better of him.” He said before looked to everyone with a regal nod. ”Do carry on,” he said simply. He turned on his heel and started back the way he had been going before stopping to peoplewatch.

As he began to walk off all he could do was mentally curse at himself. He was never going to wind up making friends at this rate! Maybe this school really was a bad idea.

←←←←←∟ Oh how the s ₮ ą я s they s ɦ ι η ε for all of the world to see

((Sorry he just needed to do SOMETHING haha))
Ciatrine
Killer_Neko21
kingdomheartscloud01

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

The fae chuckled nodding happily. “They are a perfect pair,” he said sweetly. She was so pretty it was crazy, and he was quite handsome, and they seemed to love one another quite a lot.

And personally, he felt the same for the elemental in his arms. But there was no way he would say it till he was sure the other felt the same. At first the answer to his questions made him smile, but the last bit felt like someone shoved a dagger into his heart. No one showed that kind of interest? So what was this then? Was this just some passing thing to Kalin? Then why would he want to meet his family? Maybe he just hadn’t noticed how seriously Touma took their relationship. He noticed the glimmer of something in the other man’s eyes and he prayed that it meant that he was hoping someday Touma would be the one to show that kind of interest.

“Maybe someone has and you just haven’t noticed it,” he said softly. He hoped that comment would not turn out badly.

“I would love to get married. I think marriage is a wonderful thing. I want to get married and have kids and just that whole dream. You know,” he said still trying to hide that he had been wounded by the fact that Kalin did not know how much he wanted him.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas