Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
ThePrincessCharming

With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

Aokira chuckled in his seat and looked at the protective little dragon that was now beside Roshan. He could feel a bit of uneasiness towards the creature but he did understand. After all, he's still a stranger to the dragon's master's appearance and he couldn't just let it be tainted by his own awkwardness. Smiling, he spoke, "Dooke, is the name, isn't it?" Then he gracefully bowed his head in greeting, "It's nice to meet you. You are a very fine guard and friend for you prince. Don't loose sight of him" He chuckled afterwards.

He carefully watched Roshan pour some tea and received it with both of his hands. Honestly, he was not really accustomed to having someone serve or offer him a tea. It was usually him or he did his own tea. But he was thankful for the tea. It was one of his favorite beverages, especially earl grey tea with the touch of lemon. Then he listened to Roshan speak and he couldn't help but gasp when the beautiful prince told him that he knew about his race and identity. He shied away, looking down at his feet as if those were the most interesting things in the world right now. When he finished talking, he spoke, "Uh, it's not that I don't have the treatment like you do. It's just..."
He paused and then he sighed before continuing, "I am really happy that they are around since I treat them as my friends. My father is always at work and my other siblings are busy as well so technically, sometimes I am alone. I love them so much so I don't want to bother them. I learned to do things myself so I'm not really used to being served or treated like you."

Silence followed in a while and Roshan spoke again. He listened intently and he smiled as he sipped his tea. He had to commend Roshan for the nice tea, but, he was too shy to tell. And so, when the question was asked, he replied, "Actually, I have thought of that once. I can't imagine myself ruling our race like my father. But..." Then he smiled brightly at Roshan, "Knowing that there are people that will help me, I know I can rule them properly. That's why, I will study hard too so that I can teach those kids who can't study because of several reasons.'" Then he reached out to pat Roshan's shoulder and said, "You'll be a fine ruler one day, Roshan. I'm sure of it."

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Waaaaaaah!!!!! Sorry!!!!! ><
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eloquent Lunatic

((My posts are gonna be slow if at all for the next month or so. My roommate through whom I was subleasing just gave me a 30 day eviction notice. It's simply wonderful the people you think are your close friends will do when you let your guard down. Needless to say I'm laying in Ned crying when I should be asleep.))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
(( .....I couldn't say anything. But I'm sorry for what happened. I hope you'll recover fast, my dear. :'( ))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
((My posts are gonna be slow if at all for the next month or so. My roommate through whom I was subleasing just gave me a 30 day eviction notice. It's simply wonderful the people you think are your close friends will do when you let your guard down. Needless to say I'm laying in Ned crying when I should be asleep.))

((Take as much time as you need dear. If you need to go on full-on hiatus let us know; I'm sure several of us are committed enough to keep the thread going and manage things until you're all settled again. We may not be able to help you outside of Gaia, but helping with the thread is the least we can do. And don't feel bad if you can't post. If people are really so impatient then they can find other RPs to join.

We're rooting for you girl!))

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[ you don't have to worry like said above the ones of use that are commited to this rp will stay with it untill you say other wise so best of wishes to you ]

Eloquent Lunatic

((thank you. All of you. I love you guys! I seriously wanna cry you make me so happy. I probably will be gone on full hiatus for about a month. I trust that you will take care of this place foe me. Thank you all for being such good friends! this really makes me feel better, there is just so much on my plate right now. It's good to know I have good friends there for me. It makes this a lot easier.))

Eloquent Lunatic

((we signed papers today and are moving on the 31st. Not sure when we will be settled enough for me to have the time to post but as I do I will let you guys know.))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
ThePrincessCharming
((we signed papers today and are moving on the 31st. Not sure when we will be settled enough for me to have the time to post but as I do I will let you guys know.))

((Move to MN, where everything is still mean like everywhere else, but everyone is nicer about it!))

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
{ just stopping by to say that for little while i will only really be able to check stuff out on gaia since collage classes started and i have work and it will take time to adjust. princess i am starting to understand how you feel after a long day at work xD
so yeah thought i wold tell you while i have the chance and also best of luck on moving }

Sparkly Comrade

((I am back from camping. Glad to be back. Princess that just really sucks, wish you all the best with moving. Good luck!
Will post the limbo/lonely characters soon.))

Beloved Cultist

((Okay, since Princess will be MIA for a bit, I figured this would be a good chance to branch out to other rp'ers. So, does anyone have a free character at the moment?))

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Pinkie-loves-Pokey
((Okay, since Princess will be MIA for a bit, I figured this would be a good chance to branch out to other rp'ers. So, does anyone have a free character at the moment?))

((Seamus is currently with Aiden. Is it ok to do a "localized time skip" so my character is free? That being basically that dinner is beginning so that not just myself, but everyone who was interacting with princess' characters are freed up?))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Pinkie-loves-Pokey

((Sephorah should be free by tomorrow. I don't have a post in me tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to write tomorrow.))

Eloquent Lunatic

(( No localized time skips. I am still reading when I get the chance.))

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image

~*Sephorah*~

Sephorah had gotten far away from the snake before he could react, turning the corner and walking down the hall not caring where she was going. Lucian chittered annoyingly in her arms, but she was ignoring him for the most part. It wasn't until she stopped to gain her bearings that she looked around and finally down at the fox in her arms. She sighed and shook her head. "Why on Earth would you approach a snake ten times your size, little one? Be more careful; just because I'm friendly doesn't mean everyone else is."

Lucian just blinked at her and nuzzled her a little. Sephorah couldn't help but smile at that. "You're lucky you're so cute," she told the fox before starting to walk again.

((Short post to get Seph moving; she's free for interaction now.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff