Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan was mentally beating himself. Damn it! He almost never had moment where he blurted things out. Normally it only happened when Nadia was trying to get something out of him. The fae stiffened slightly as he heard the man walking over. This could not be a good thing. But he did not fight as the man pulled his hands away from his face. He looked into the man’s gorgeous eyes and felt himself melting. Some shy part of him was wanting to look away, but he just couldn’t. He listened intently to the man’s words uncertain of what was to come. But when Seamus trailed off after saying he preferred a sense of touch Aidan knew EXACTLY what was happening, and no part of him wanted to fight it. He took in a rather sharp breath at the feeling of the older man’s lips upon his, but quickly found himself relaxing into the embrace. His arms wrapped around the vampire’s neck where they had been placed and held on for dear life. He did not want to let this moment end. His face was bright red, and his eyes were closed tightly, but surprisingly his heart was beating quickly, but not enough to give him another episode.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Seamus Flannery
User Image

As he kissed Aiden, he could hear Cicero lapping at the tea. He felt the urge to do something about it, but decided it could wait. He leaned in further, so they were both laying on the bed. He continued kissing Aiden for a moment, then pulled away, blushing slightly. His voice was a whisper now, but he spoke to Aiden.
"All you had to do was ask, cuteness. If you want, I'll always be around to protect you." His words were true, and seemed to come out naturally, but he found it hard to say all of what he was thinking. Aiden was his type, and whether he was a boy or girl, he loved the shyness. However, Seamus felt a bit odd about what had just happened. It felt right, but it felt a little wrong since he had literally met the boy only hours before. He did want to protect Aiden, but something told him he wanted more than just that. What 'it' was was still a mystery to Seamus.

Sitting up, Seamus reached over and shooed Cicero from one of the cups of tea, then got both of them, hand Aiden the cup the hawk hadn't been drinking from. Taking a sip, Seamus set down his cup and got up, picking up his bag, and pulling a fresh shirt from it. He also pulled a combat knife from his bag as well.
"I'll tell you what. Since I smell good, and we won't always be around, take this shirt," he pulled off his shirt and unsheathed the knife, "and if you ever feel afraid, hold it close and me soothing presence should help calm you. And, with a wee bit of me blood," He ran his finger along the sharp blade as if it was nothing, and a small trickle of his blood spilled onto the shirt, "I'll always know where you're at if you need help." He licked his cut, and it closed instantly. The blood on his shirt seemed to disappear all together. To most, this would have seemed insane, but to a vampire, it was a simple, rudimentary homing beacon because a vampire could always tract his own life-force. He pulled the fresh shirt on, then laid down again, gently pulling Aiden close, cuddling him as he placed the original shirt in Aiden's hands. With a soft smile, Seamus kissed Aiden's forehead and sipped his tea.

Mood: Content
Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
OOC:

Eloquent Lunatic

((My roommate is going on a diet! THE COOKIES ARE MINE! ALL MINE! *laughs and stuffs cookies into face*))

Eloquent Lunatic

iBlastAss

User Image

User Image Aidan Walsh User Image

---All I want is a ~ℓ ι ƒ ε~ worth ~ℓ ι v ι η ԍ~...

{{You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
and the world will be as one.

{{Imagine all the people

Aidan let out a small and very muffled squeak as the older man lay them back on the bed. He was lost in the amazing feeling of this man’s lips. And to be quite honest he was in total disbelief that this was happening. Things like this didn’t happen to Aidan. They happened to the people he would wish to be in books, but never to him. And yet here he was, having a momentous stepping stone he never thought he would find being crossed with Seamus’s help… his first kiss. As the vampire pulled away Aidan just laid there for a moment, looking up into those dazzling eyes trying to make himself breathe normally. He was not borderlineing another attack, but his breath was certainly not as calm as it normally was. His big blue eyes met the older man’s as he looked softly up at him, a shy innocent grin forming on his lips. As the man spoke he blushed even more and bit his lip. He liked being called cuteness. All he could do was nod. He did want Seamus to stay around, and he did want him to protect him, but they had just kissed, and to be honest he didn’t even know how old this guy was. And he didn’t know that Aidan and Nadia were orphans, and that they struggled together ever since they were old enough that Nadia would get a job and stop putting the weight of her brother onto other people. There was so much that they did not know about each other that moving this quickly seemed odd, but yet it felt so comfortable, so right.

As the man sat up Aidan shifted, watching him. It seemed that the hawk liked tea too, and a small chuckle escaped him as he watched the vampire shoo the little critter away from the cup. He finally sat up as the cup of tea was handed to him. He sipped the sweet brew and closed his eyes. It was quite a lovely cup of tea. But his interest was quickly pulled away from the tea when he heard the man digging in his bag. He looked up as he started talking and blushed deeply at the sight of Seamus without a shirt. Okay this HAD to be a dream, a strange and wonderful dream. No way was this real. Seamus was gorgeous and shirtless in front of him after kissing him. No no no, this was most certainly a dream. Except, deep down he knew it wasn’t and it scared him a bit. The words that the vampire said were so amazingly sweet. To someone who was less informed than book, and information addicted little Aidan it may seem awkward to have someone’s blood put on a shirt so that they can find you. But the fae saw it for exactly what it was, a sweet caring gesture. And secretly he decided he would keep the shirt in his bag so it was with him always. He held the shirt tenderly as it was handed to him, his eyes fixated on it for a moment, before he was pulled down into the man’s arms. He blushed and turned to look up at the man scooting a bit closer. “Thank you,” he said softly. He buried his face in the man’s chest then said rather softly, “This is so much better than what I ever could have imagined for my first kiss.”

The hoping that it was not loud enough to register in the man’s head the boy looked up at him with a shy, yet inquisitive look. “Umm… this may sound bad… but… ugh… how old are you?” he asked softly.

Sharing all the world...}}

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
And the world will live as one}}

...All I have is a ~∂ ε ą τ ħ~ not worth ~∂ y ι η ԍ~---

((DAWWWWW, they are so cute))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

𝓘𝓽’𝓼 x 𝓷𝓸𝓽 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼, xx 𝓘𝓽’𝓼x 𝓪𝓵𝓵 x 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 x 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 x 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽!

User Image

Touma shrugged lightly at the question. “I don’t know them personally. It’s an angel and a mole demon. I heard that the angel got pregnant and so they decided to do things right and get married,” he said smiling down at his boyfriend. “I just think its sweet. They are devoting their lives to one another. Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if my father had found out that my mom was pregnant with me. But I think I prefer things the way they are,” he said giving his boyfriend’s hand a little squeeze.

He wondered if someday they would get married. He certainly hoped so. Touma was never the type of person to take relationships lightly. The fact that they had even gotten this far to the young fae meant that there was much more to come. He had absolutely no intention of ever letting Kalin slip through his grasp. “We wont. I just wanna walk by,” he said sweetly.

They stopped walking by one of the bay windows by the main courtyard. He smiled looking out at the beautiful couple. He released the older man’s hand moving his arm to look around his waist, and pull him closer. He leaned down and kissed Kalin’s forehead, blushing deeply. “Do you like weddings?” he asked softly, “Or the concept of marriage?”

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan could hear David walking down the hall toward the room. It was rather creepy to say but he knew the man’s gate. He was in love with him, of course he knew all of those silly little details everyone else overlooked. As the teen walked in and the little ball of fuzz jumped off of him running to her papa he smiled softly. But deep down he wanted to cry. After seeing David in such a state, still smelling his blood in the room, it was just a lot to take in.

A playful smile crept onto his lips at David’s reaction to all of the booze. “I don’t joke around when it comes to getting drunk. I’m a dragon, it takes a lot,” he chuckled. But his face went serious for a moment. He stood and walked over pulling David into a hug. His neon green eyes closed as he held the boy close for a moment. The last time the boy had been in his arms he had been bloody and unconscious, now, well now he just wanted to solidify in his mind that he was really here, and safe. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, memorizing this moment, taking it in completely, then letting his small friend go.

“What happened to the wings?” he asked with a playful tone. He walked over to his stack of booze and grabbed a beer. He blew a jet of icy air at it instantly chilling the drink perfectly. He was not going to put of drinking. David was back and safe, so he could relax a bit now, and after all that ne needed some damn beer. “Do you want one?” he asked grabbing another bottle to chill if the boy said yes.

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Learned Prophet

3,950 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Hellraiser 500
    ThePrincessCharming

Seamus Flannery
    User Image

He smiled at Aiden as the young Fae inadvertently acted so adorable. The way he clung to something as simple as Seamus' t-shirt was somehow cute to Seamus. As they lay together, Seamus felt comfortable enough to sneak another kiss to Aiden's cheek. He sipped his tea and registered that Aiden had spoken. With a small sigh, Seamus sat up and pulled a chair close to the bedside, gently getting Aiden to sit up.
    "I could tell you, or I could show you. Ease your mind, and take confidence in knowing that nothing can physically hurt you because you're going to be in a memory playback." Closing his eyes, Seamus took in a long breath and opened his eyes. Like before, they glowed a bright crimson, but this time, Seamus' aura was soothing, rather than poised for fighting. Gazing deep into Aiden's eyes, Seamus began muttering a strange and ancient language softly as the room around them began to fade...

October 31st, 1940
    Final Day of the Battle of Britain

The sound of rumbling engines echoed around the airstrip, and as the other flight crews made their last checks and taxied to their launching positions, Seamus was making his own checks. He hit the ignition on his Spitfire, and the Rolls Royce engine growled to life. This was going to be an intense battle, but if they could win, the Germans would be pushed back, and Britain would be saved. He flipped his radio on to get an idea as to what the hell was taking so long. "Reg, what the ******** is takin' so long? The damn Aussies will have shot down the rest of the Krauts before I get a chance to get me service star!" A voice crackled back over the radio, "Relax, Captain Flannery. There's still plenty of them left. The Germans are sending one last push, complete with bombers. Your ETA is roughly 4 minutes."

Checking his watch, he received his orders to cue up, and before he knew it, he was pulling in his landing gear. He tuned into his squad and began his orders as the faint dots of the Luftwaffe fleet came into view. "Right, you lot stick close. Tom, you and Jenks pair off and keep your eyes peeled for any Stukas. Youse are secondary fire. Keep their fighter off me arse. Willis, you hug me tail on the first pass, and I'll follow yours on the second. Back and forth 'til all them 111s are a flaming wreck. Let's make some widows, boyos!" Seamus gripped the stick and turned up the throttle. He was full of extra energy today because it was Halloween. The one day when the spirits of the dead were allowed to walk the earth once again, and to Seamus, it was also the one day that he was at maximum power level without trying.

As the bombers came into range, Seamus began putting his plane to it's limits. As the tracer rounds from the German fighter planes and bombers zipped past, Seamus and his wingman began evading and flying erratically, not firing a shot. Through his canopy, Seamus saw everything upside-down, since that was how he was now flying. Once he was within killing range, he opened up with the guns, ripping massive lines in the side of a few bombers as he passed. "Willis, you there? How many was that?" There was no answer, but a massive explosion behind him. He didn't say anything, but he knew his wingman was dead, but not before flying directly into an enemy bomber. One of his other squad mates spoke up, "Willis ain't comin' 'ome fer dinner, Cap, but he took one 'o them 111s to 'ell with..." The radio cut out, meaning another of his squad was gone. The remaining squad member flew up alongside Seamus, but as he began to speak, he to was shot down. Right before his very eyes, Seamus watched as his last squad mate gave a thumbs up, and in the next moment his canopy was completely painted in crimson before the smoking plane plummeted to the ground. With nobody left to watch his back, Seamus took off his headset and inhaled deeply, that same bright crimson set of eyes he knew Aiden had seen. As flew, a smile grew on Seamus' face, then slowly it grew into a rather eerie grin. Before long, Seamus was wearing a very sinister grin, his fangs showing as he laughed maniacally, the flash of machine guns firing flickering across his face, and in something like a movie, the view of the memory seemed to pan in closer to Seamus' dangerously glowing eyes, then fading out.

Things seemed to fade back in with Seamus sitting on a bullet-riddled Spitfire with a shattered canopy, smoking a cigarette, with a look of being lost in thought, face emotionless. Much like a movie, the view seemed to pan back from Seamus, finally showing the name of his plane, "Sympathy from the Devil", a picture of a topless female demon in a provocative pose above the name. Looking into his hand, Seamus was holding a medal for valor, but it seemed that he didn't really care, instead putting it in his pocket, rather than wearing it. Once again, the memory faded out, returning Aiden and Seamus to Seamus' dorm room...

Seamus looked away, seeming as though he had gone to the wrong memory. Rather embarrassed, and somewhat choked up, Seamus composed himself enough to reply, "Eh, sorry about that. I wanted to show you what I looked like as a little boy. I'm almost Three Hundred years old, boyo. I hope that's not too old for a youngling like you." Seamus got up and went to the window, pulling a cigarette from his coat as he passed it, and lighting it as he looked towards the horizon. Cicero fluttered his wings, flying over and landing on Seamus' shoulder.

Mood: Undetermined
    Company: Aiden, Cicero the Hawk
    OOC:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ஆ±‡±÷•* Yes, my bite is much worse than my bark*•÷±‡±ஆ

LOCATIONGarden
    BYSomeone
    MOODContent
    THINKIN'I wonder who...
    CLOTHESClick here

OOC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abuela Juju
    Kitomi

She did not know how long she sat there. Time was the last thing on her mind. She still wasn't used to her schedule even after so many months at being at IVMU. She missed the forest. She missed being able to run freely. She missed the feel of the Earth under her paws and wind against her fur. The garden became the next best thing for her. When she could, she would hide out in the maze. Nature was her closest friend and it always would be. It gave her peace. She always found safety in it.

Esther thought of going home for winter break but went against it. Her parents were having their...issues...and her siblings were starting to go down their own paths. She still talked to them. Some nights she was Skype with them. They had made a pact to all go on a little vacation for the summer, just to get away from everything for a few days. Esther was more than thrilled with the idea.

She did not stay lost in thought long. Esther's hyper hearing kicked in as the soft brush of footsteps against the grass notified her of another close by. A sweet aroma soon filled her nostrils. It wasn't long after that a voice broke the silence. The slight hesitation made Esther smirk though her head remained tilted down and her eyes still locked on the single flower between her fingers. "Do not worry. I promise not to bite." Finally, she looked straight forward before her eyes traveled to the source of the vacillating voice.

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    ThePrincessCharming

★“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”

♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔
    Ҟalin Ϻana Ѵogtha
    ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔

What he is wearing - Outfit
    Location - Hallway
    People around him - Touma
    Mood - beyond happy

“Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.”

Feeling the other shrug he looked at the fae as he answered his questions. When he heard what race the two where he couldn't help but think of opposite attracts and then wondered how cheesy that thought was but caste it away so that he could listen the other speak. "Aww that is kind of sweet." Kalin commented but also agreed with what the fae said about doing things right. "I hope they'll be happy with one and other." He said and smiled. When the elemental heard the next comment Touma said he was a little shocked but didn't show it on his face and squeezed back when he felt the other squeezed his hand. Though Kalin also didn't say anything back at the comment since it wasn't really his place to say anything about it since he had really no experience in the whole interactions between parents. This was mostly due to the fact that he was raised by his grandmother and no one else. "Well at least your happy." He told his boyfriend when the comment came to mind and gave the other a quick hug.

Once the small hug was done he just continued to walk with the fae and started to look around the hallway wondering when they would get to the wedding. Kalin for some reason really wanted to see what a mole demon looked liked since he never imagined that there was something like that. Though he shouldn’t have been that surprised because the school was full of all sorts of races and creatures that he had never heard of. He stopped musing about that though when he heard the other talk again. "All right then." He said and then just continued to follow Touma.

After a little more time passed he felt Touma stop and he then stopped as well and looked out the window that they were in front of and saw the couple. "Aww don't they look cute together." Kalin commented on the two as he watched. After that he felt the others hand leave his and was about to ask but stopped when he felt the other wrap his arms around his waist and brought closer. Kalin smiled at the kiss and looked at his wonderful fae with his one eye and waited to see what he was going to say to him. Though what he heard the other ask surprised him a little and made him think for a few moments. "Well I do like the concept of wedding but only if it’s out of love since arranged or forced marriages always sound bad to me." He said then went back to thinking. "And actually one day I do hope to get married." He said with a smile. "But I'm not sure when since I haven't had anyone show that kind of interest in me." He said to Touma with a bit of hope in his eye, but tried to hide it, as he looked at the fae. He knew he was young and it would be a few years probably but he really did love the fae though and he was too afraid to say so because of what the others reaction could be. Though if Touma did love him back he kind of hoped that that could happen but him being himself wasn't going to fool himself and would just wait and see. With those thoughts he looked at Touma. "What about you? What are your thoughts on marriage?" He asked and hopped that the answer wouldn't be too bad.

OOC♔:

“There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.”

User Image

“The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    ThePrincessCharming

█One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.█

User Image

█And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.█

жCrevan Rowena Nightingaleж

- Current outfit - Outfit

█Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.█

Cravan was smiling when he heard Rhys complement him and a dust of red enveloped the bridge of his nose. Comment like that where defiantly something he was going to have to get use to since he could tell with Rhys that he meant ever would he said. "You are too sweet you know that." Crevan said happily. "And the same applies to you when I look at you." He said smiling brightly. Oh how the elf liked the mood this boy made him feel. He didn't feel like a ton was on him though he wouldn't say he felt like a feather but at least whatever he felt it was a mixture happiness, love and adoration.

A satisfied feeling over came the elf when he felt Rhys kiss him back and looked at the vampire once they pulled away. He wasn't afraid to admit it but for a few moments before the other spoke he was kind of lost it staring at the hue of blue that where the others eyes. 'So pretty.' He thought. 'Also handsome.' He added to the thought a second later. 'And all mine.' He added again though he only meant that he was the only one the other loved and that he didn't have to share with anyone else. As he thought to himself he also had to tell himself that the others was his in a positive way and never in a negative way since they elf would could never do anything that caused the other distress or seconds thoughts about being his boyfriend.

After that rather odd conversation with himself he focused onto Rhys when he spoke about their picnic location. "That sounds like a great idea." He said as he thought of a nice location in that garden that would be a nice place for them to sit it. "I wonder if the Empress trees are blooming yet." Crevan thought out loud as he thought to go check on it since he thought he remembered seeing some of his classmates working on a few of them. "It would be a nice place to sit under but if that isn't in bloom maybe the Redbuds or the Magnolias are." He said still thinking aloud and that all three of those would be a grand trees to have their picnics under.

As he thought about those trees his attention was brought back to the male in his lap. "That is a good thing to know." He said to the younger male. "Are there any in particular that you'd want me to grow if I were to ever start one?" He asked ready to store the piece of knowledge in his brain. After that he saw the other blush and Crevan couldn't help it as he kissed the other on the cheek. He then smiled when he heard the others answer. "Well then once we graduate we will have to find either a school/collage you would be comfortable at or a nice sized library you could run." He said with a hidden amount of determination to make this done. "And once you find a place you want to work at I can start a nursery nearby." He said making sure that Rhys knew he would make him as happy and as comfortable as he possibly could. Crevan then kissed the male again and then rested his forehead on the others.

█OOC█:

█Location█: Room
    █Mood█: Very much happy
    █Talking to█:Rhys

True form

█Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.█

Eloquent Lunatic

((I'm sorry folks. I thought I would be able to come home sleep for a bit and be ready to do things... like post for instance, but I'm ******** exhausted, and I have to work tonight, come home and sleep for a bit tomorrow, then be back at work 8 hours later. AND then my in-laws are coming to visit for the weekend. So I'm not gonna be getting much down time. But I will post again once I can.))

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Statustician 100
    With my wings,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto heal your wounds
    I will reach youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand accompany you, so true

User Image

╔═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╗
    Δσκιяα Ɔℓαяɛиʓσ Ƨнιяαнαиɛ
    ╚═════════xxxxxxxx═════════╝

A sigh escaped from the lips of a guy who was currently seated at the back of a black carriage passenger seat. He can't believe that his father wanted him escorted towards his new school when he can perfectly go by himself. It's not that he doesn't want his father looking after him but sometimes, it just got too much, suffocating if he was looking for a better word. He silently and calmly watched the people that freely walked along the sidewalks; some were chattering among friends, some were bargaining with vendors at the stalls. It was actually a nice sight to watch, and he was wishing that he could be like them even just for once.

However, he couldn't do it for his life had been tied to his clan ever since he was born and failure was not an option. Especially if he came from a very prestigious clan that was looked up to.

He was Shirahane Aokira, fourth child of Shirahane Akiyoshi, the head of the Shirahane Clan that rules the Aesalon race.

It's really hard to be a child of someone prestigious and belonging to a big clan' he thought, looking at the coachman for a while when he felt the sharp turn of the carriage. Aesalon, or in layman's term, a shifting falcon, was not that really popular to people. The said race was mostly mistaken as a Phoenix, although in their records, their race is the child of the Phoenix. No one saw what a real Phoenix was like, but the idea of a fiery being lingered among their memories. He sighed. He shouldn't be thinking about these things.

Time passed by and he didn't realize that the carriage had stopped fifteen minutes ago. His personal driver looked behind and called out his name, but Aokira's mind continued to wander. The driver sighed, went down the driving side and got inside the passenger's side, patting his master's lap and spoke politely, "Aokira-sama, I apologize for disturbing your thinking, but we're here."

Aokira snapped his head towards the driver in surprise and chuckled sheepishly. He replied, "I-Is that so? Sorry, Bart."

The coachman, named Bart, smiled at him and said, "It's okay, Aokira-sama. I know you have been thinking a lot about this school. But I am sure that Akiyoshi-dono will not send you here if he knew you'd be in danger."

"I suppose so. Wish me luck then." Aokira said softly and patted the coachman's shoulder, murmuring a quick 'thanks'. The coachman quickly wished him luck and waved a hand as he watched his young master walk towards the school. He silently hoped that his master will be alright.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ to be continued...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: Uhm, hello everyone! I'm so new here so please pardon me for whatever I do. Hahaha. Please do take care of me! *bows head politely* And ThePrincessCharming and Pinkie-Loves-Pokey, thank you so much. This is a good comeback at Gaia. biggrin

High-functioning Seraph

8,850 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Statustician 100
    Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒandies: I will be back in a few. Gotta eat dinner and do chores. biggrin

Eloquent Lunatic

((So I was gonna try to post today before my inlaws get here but it seem I'm cleaning the ******** house alone since everyone else is working and I'm not gonna have time after all. So I'll post once I get the chance. Not entirely sure when that will be.))

Sparkly Comrade

Killer_Neko21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

User Image
    I can change you and everything around you.... Just look me in the eyes

Loralie breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank you,” she smiled, standing up. “And what idea would that be?” she asked, looking over to where Takeo stood by the window. Her question was answered almost immediately, and she was given no time to say anything about it. She was swept off her feet and they were out of the window in moments, the air rushing past, whipping her hair around her face as they fell. She cried out momentarily in surprise, before her breath caught in her throat.

Noticing that they were still falling to the ground at an alarming rate, she began to worry. Was she too heavy and weighing them down? What if she was? Were they going to crash?! Her heart thudded heavily in her chest and she grabbed onto Takeo’s shirt, her eyes shut as tightly as possible. Her stomach flipped when they stopped falling, hovering in the air. Realising that she’d been holding her breath the entire fall Loralie gasped for air, slowing releasing her grip on his shirt. She wasn’t afraid of flying, it was falling she had a problem with, as would most rational people without wings.

Rolling her eyes at his smug grin, she couldn’t deny that it was an incredible experience. Very different from anything she’d ever experienced before. “This is incredible.” She murmured to herself. Holding on to Takeo with one hand, she reached the other out in front of her, like she was trying to touch the sky itself, marvelling at the fact that she was being held up in the air. “Mm me too,” she mused aloud, agreeing with him on keeping his demonic form. Although she would never of course admit it easily, she did have a soft spot for his demon form. It was, after all, the form he’d been in when she’d first admitted she liked him.

Her reverie was brought to an abrupt halt by his next question. “How mad would I be if you what?” she looked at him with an disbelief and amusement, as if daring him to drop her. She didn’t believe he would though, and her expression quickly became a mix of panic and shock to find herself falling through the air. Too surprised to actually voice her panic, she landed on his chest to further surprise and relief. “You are so dead when we land.” She allowed her eyes to flash bright green as she said it, but her tone of voice made it clear she was joking.

•°o.O What do my surroundings say about me? : In the air I guess O.o°•
    •°o.O What does my company reflect in me? : With Takeo O.o°•
    •°o.O What are my thoughts trying to say? : Oh god oh god oh god you are so deadO.o°•

•°o.O {{Out•Of•Commonsense: }} O.o°•

Look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes.
    Let me see. Let me in.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff