♀ ♂ With: Clear
☹ ☺ Mood: ASDFGHJKL;
☂ ☁ Where: Clear's Office
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Nodding, the boy went right work with finding a book on the shelf. His mind was too frazzled to think if he could be able to lift the curse himself. It was possible, but he'd never attempted it before. And he already had a difficult time healing another without hurting them or letting his 'other side' show. Books bound in various covers filled his sight. Some were regular novels, others cookbooks, self-help...it became endless. finally, Sebastian came across something. The very last row of books located on the bottom were unique in their own right. One in particular was large with intricate but weathered detailing on the spine. Sebastian bent down and lugged it off of the shelf onto Clear's desk. Dust gathered in the air as he thumbed through the pages hurriedly. He was about to get frustrated when a page labeled in Greek caught his eyes.

" Epiklisi tou lyein... The Invocation of Unbinding!"

He faced Clear's chair as he read the words aloud in his native tongue. However, when he noticed another person present he stopped. Backing away slightly Sebastian looked at her. The librarian? It was strange how he was just now seeing her. Then again, he rarely went to the library.

User Image

ooc :: Had to edit at the last moment.

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin opened his eyes as he felt something was a miss. He round out of bed then got dressed then stepped outside of his room. Something was calling him..in his head. He felt like something was trying to tell him to go somewhere, the hallway seemed to bend and twist out of shape. Then Yuki waved her hands in front of his face. "Perrin~! Are you even listening to me?!" Perrin's eyes blinked as the feeling dissipated then he held his head then looked down at Yuki. "..I'm sorry..Yes Yuki..?" He asked her. "Are you ok..? You seem out of it." She said as she looked at him. "..I'm fine, I didn't have a good night sleep." he said as he walked back into the room to put on his armor. Yuki shrugged as she formed back into weapon form as Perrin picked up the sword then strapped it to his back. He walked down the hallway, then looked into Clear's office, He saw that Clear seemed to be struggling in his chair, Sebastian and another person was in the office.

Perrin Theme

User Image
Out Of Chocolate .: :.
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Staring at Hikaru and Ky, Kiaku seemed confused. Swords were not exactly his style, but he wouldn't mind having another ally. Turning towards Hikaru, he reached into his gi and pulled out of slip of paper. Smiling, he read what as on the paper. "Where exactly do sign?" He asked as he crossed his arms. He never really learned how to write, but he did keep his name on a slip of paper at all times. All he needed to do was copy it onto whatever he was suppose to write on. Seemed easy enough!

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka saw Dirge coming in first, but in a instant, he noticed a problem with him. He was staggering a bit. His body wasn't itself and Yoka can see it clearly. This wasn't going to be much of a fight if it's just using it's Adrenaline just to attack. As the Child came over, using a spin attack with his blade, The blade was stopped by Yoka catching it. It was a bit too easy to see the swipe. Yoka looked at Dirge with his yellow eyes, then with just that glare...an strange pull locked into Dirge's mind. He was now putting words into his mind that was saying, 'Follow me. Dark is your King. Follow me. Worship Dark' In order to get dirge to help him attack the others against his will.

"Oh I see.." Clear sighed a bit. Weird that he remembers the letter, but doesn't remember seeing this woman. Perhaps he should visit the librarian more often then. "Well...I need to get out of this chair...but my curse that i got a while back is keeping me on here...you might have enough power...but i don't know if you have the right spell to get me off.." As he explained, Clear heard Sebastian looking for a spell book. Then, once he found one of them...He tries one out. A light came over Clear's body, but instead of letting him out, it lifted his soul out his body. "...wrong one Sebastian!"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Oh Dirge! You on my side now xD And Don't make it so easy for Clear to get up and get going......he isn't needed yet ...so make that the comic relief xD]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Family is all I need in this cold world...

Caleb/Airi
User Image

4 months later....Spring Time

The time had gotten away from the twins, they had met new people, had their room destroyed and various other things. The sun was up and it shone threw the binds catching Caleb in the eyes, but that wasn't won't woke him up it was the sound of fighting that got his adrenaline flowing, it however wasn't the same for Airi, she was woken up by the chilling life energy shift in the area. Both realizing something was wrong they got dressed, preparing for the worst. Airi looked out the window to see a lot of the students fighting a shadow figure "Caleb...come here..." she said in a worried tone. Caleb walked across the room with his sword in hand, he smiled and said "We can't let them have all the fun." opening the window he jumped down, landing softly on the ground he ran towards the shadow figure, unsheathing his sword, he swung his sword with the intent to kill "Let's test the waters shall we?" smiling at the creature. Airi caught off guard by Caleb's excitement followed behind him out the window, her fist glowing, she was ready to throw a counter attack behind Caleb's attack.

[OCC: Sorry this is rather long needed an introduction, should shorten up as the fight goes on. And sorry Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew you can use your Terra character didn't mean to leave her just hanging.]

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Aerin's Theme, Battle Theme
What Im Feeling: ??Who Is That??
What Im Wearing:Current Outfit, No Shoes
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where Im At: School; Dorm Doorway
Who Im With:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Pushing the feeling of familiarity out of her mind as she looked at the shadowy figure, Aerin tossed her backpack to the side before drawing her sword. Seeing the other where beginning to attack Aerin resided to join in the fight. Charging at the figure, leaping into the air she brought her sword down toward the figures head, as the blade glowed blue with icy energy.

-to pull another hand into the light.

[<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User Image

What Im Feeling:Content...
Who Im With: Aerin

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As Yoka lets go of Dirges sword, he pushed him backward, in order to watch him change instantly to help him. As to wait for that, Two people was coming in heat with their swords. Yoka didn't even have to turn around in order to stop them because since they was coming in without thinking, it was obvious where they was going to attack first. Yoka lifted his hand up for the blow coming to his head [slime], and his other hand wandered to the other sword from the boy[Love] coming towards him with a intent to kill.

So do these people see Yoka as a friend...or just a enemy to kill? Are these people blood craving for action...?

From that, Yoka caught both of the swords, then cracked them using only his hands. If they kept using the swords, it will gradually get weaker till it breaks for them now.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Who Im With:

Aerin was caught off guard when the figure caught her sword as if it were nothing, she could ear the faint sound of cracking of the blade in his grip. The blue energy flowing around the blade intensified as ice began to form on the blade, starting at the hilt and moving up to the where the Figure gripped the blade before forming on is hand. Bringing her free hand back she formed lance of ice and stabbed it toward his ribs.

User Image

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Family is all I need in this cold world...

Caleb/Airi
User Image

Caleb smiled when his sword cracked Now that I have gauge of his strength, I can get serious. he thought to himself. Caleb slide backwards as to avoid any possible attacks. Airi caught Caleb in her arms, "Rushing in wasn't your best idea brother." she said. It was Airi's turn to go in for an attack, with her fist glowing, she moved at lightning speed, she threw a roundhouse at Yoka's head following the attack after Aerin who was in mid-attack, knowing it was going to miss she let her foot touch the ground she whispered off Kawakami Style: Phantom strike.. where the kicked had missed air pressure had followed behind as it's own attack, thereafter she threw a barrage of punches, never once touching the creature. Caleb set back and watched knowing what she had planned already. Caleb ran his fingers over his cracking sword and it was intact once again, but this time glowing, he was preparing to back up his sister.

Thieving Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image Aidan and Kai were walking around when they saw a fight going on between a group of people the only one they knew was Aerin. The twins still hated fighting but had been working on controlling their other forms Aidan had all but his Vampire form under his control, but Kai had all but his Angel form under his control, Kai could tell something was up with his Angel form it didn't feel normal. The twin stood and watched the fight going on not to close but not to far away. As much as Aidan wanted to get in and help out Aerin, he knew he would still be useless in a fight.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
First, Yoka noticed that ice was covering his hand. The Dark Energy stopped it from going any farther, so he used that as a Advantage. The woman was using her other hand to attack his ribs, and right before she stabbed him, Yoka used his other hand. By letting go of the guy's sword, he instantly stopped Aerin from Stabbing his ribs. She got a small nik, but it was just a small scratch.

Then, a girl appeared right by Caleb, and moved to kick Yoka in the face. She missed, but was that on purpose? Then she said something, and all of a sudden, an blast of wind smacked against Yoka's Face. Too bad that it had little to none effect since Yoka was a natural wind user. Good thing that the wind was strong, but it wasn't powerful enough to lanuch someone back. If it was a normal person that got hit by that, it would be more of a slash in the face than a push back.

The girl continued to make small flurries of punches, not one of them touching him. Each one had the same effect as the kick, but the wind was not effecting him. Now It was time to show what wind power is really capable of.

Yoka looked down at Aerin, and pulled back her ice lance, then tossed it over towards building with intense pressure. Since she was still holding it, it should have launched her along with it. Now dealing with the Girl, Yoka used both of his hands for this one. He grabbed the Black Blade he made eariler and moved back a bit. He then pulls the blade back behind him, and does a full swing towards the girl and Caleb, who was near his partner. The sword didn't touch them, but air pressure was intimate. It was at least 900 psi of pressure against them...a punch of power coming for them.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker & Fuuenken

"I remember my commander saying "Having 3 A.I's will drive you insane." I think he meant demonic little girls, or evil berserkers, or talking swords, or all these fools. Because I feel bloody crazy."
"Call me a ******** knife. I DARE YOU."

User Image

Hikaru and Ky blinked in confusion. "Hikaru I thought you said this boy was normal." Hikaru said "Yeah. Normal compared to all the crazy s**t I'VE been through." Ky nodded and looked at the paper Kiaku had. "Yeah that'll work." Hikaru looked at Ky and the Papers. "Congratulations you now own one sword. Nice working with ya." Hikaru hoisted the armor up and said "Uh huh...O'k so let me activate it first."

Fuuenken was avoiding the fight. "Ah s**t. This is going to be hard." He circled around Yoka and set the ground on fire around him.

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With: Clear and another girl
☹ ☺ Mood: ASDFGHJKL;
☂ ☁ Where: Clear's office
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Seeing that the spell didn't work in his favor Sebastian slightly screamed when he noticed Clear's soul removing itself from his body. He dropped the book, which he had picked up while backing away from the librarian. It landed heavily right in the middle of Clear's lap. Sebastian winced buckling his knees inward even though the soon to come pain wasn't his.

" s**t! I am SO sorry man!"

User Image

ooc :: Aw, should've said that earlier. I can definitely bring some comedy.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Where Im At: School; Dorm Outside
Who Im With:

As Aerin was sent flying threw the air she let the ice lance shatter and disappear, changing into her Demon form, she flipped around in the air before crashing into a nearby wall. She was able to land feet first on the wall forming a crater where her clawed feet landed. Using the claws on her feet and free hand to hold her on the wall face for a moment before launching her self off the wall using her black feathered wings to propel her even faster. landing right in front of the figure in the same movement she alarmed her sword in to the ground between them sending a massive wave of ice at the figure almost at point blank range as he attacked the sibling students.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items