Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring into the fire, Kiaku's tail coiled around the ground he sat on. Letting out a sigh as the fire began to burn brighter and brighter. Hearing Kaelyn, he looked at her and smiled. "I guess it is my strong suit, isn't it?" He said as he thought back to when he had met her. He vaguely remembered using his "fire breath" that most dragons had then, to keep her and him warm. It was strange to remember every instance of meeting people at such an awkward time.

Turning his head towards the naga princess, a smile crossed his face. Motioning for her to come over, his smile immediately shifted into a grin, much like it always did. "Hey, come on! There is enough for both of us and I am sure that you are cold too!" He shouted happily as he pointed at her. She was like him and he knew it. Warm, yet cold blooded. A being who hated the cold, but could take it, yet still needed warmth to keep pushing forward. It wasn't going to take him very long to dry his clothes though. Maybe another few minutes at max?

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The temple's insides!
Gotta support!:Kaelyn...
Song of the Soul: I really do not like it here...
Not empty for once:Can we stay a little longer...?
What do ya say big guy?:What's with all the OoC?!

Shifting Time

thedarkone5

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin blinked when the girl lifted her pistol at him and shot an eel at him. One thing he really didn't think that would be appearing out a barrel of a gun, this sudden surprise caused him to not react in pulling Yuki out of the ground. 's**t.' was the only thing that came to mind as the jaws of the eel were aiming for his side as he pulled Yuki out of the ice to try and block most of the impact before seeing that Saylea had it trapped within water. Perrin quickly lifted the blade up ready to attack again, while his other hand he pulled out his pistol aiming at the girl double taping (shooting twice) with his pistol.

User Image

Shifting Time
High off PopTarts

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Huah!?" Diva pressed her finger on his lips. She smiled at the Daemon with intense glee. "You mean you want me to fight you?! Ah! I wanted you to fight me this entire time, till I was interrupted!.." She glared at the woman that attacked her for a moment, then she scoffed her off. Her sword glowed with a urge of blood lust as she shouts, "HEY LOOK...WHOEVER WANTS A FIGHT..YOU GOT ME TO KILL YOU OKAY?!" She pointed at The Daemon, then the Woman, then lastly the Male that killed Yoka...Mortem. "That's all I have to say...and You are the first Vic..-" Before she could finish her rant, The Daemon already accepted the fact that the fight has begun, after he tries to slash her down. "From the Left.." Diva Dodged swiftly, "From the Right.." She Ducks and pulled out her sword, "Up above me..." She Clashed it the sword, pushing her down into the ground from all of the power from it. "Nuyah!" She mumbled, swinging the Recoil off her body and getting back into her balance. The Daemon jumped up in the air, and came down for a Big Down Thrust. Diva looked up at him, and Threw her sword up at it. "Time Rift Rip!" She chanted, as the sword back to rip the fabric of matter, as it heads towards the Deamon.

"Huh.." Scarlet suddenly felt a giant aura coming from the Deamon she was facing. It's voice was deep and wheezy, like it was sick. Her Ultima was seriously reacting to it, as it glows from what it seem the sight of the creature staring at it. Scarlet looked over, puzzled, but she was determined to win this fight on her own accord. The Beast threw fireballs at the woman, from the air and from the ground. Scarlet ran over to the fireballs and spun side flip into the air, dodging both sides of the balls of flame. She then runs to her opponent and flapped her metal wings towards the beast and forced a stop, creating a force wind blast coming toward the Beast.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: Good question Kiaku...]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home
Major_TheFourthFate

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru laughed then growled. He jumped away from Dodsfall and shouted "Don't EVER call me a child! Also, I am NOT some kind of WEAK and POWERLESS Human! I am NOT Inferior! I am NOT disgusting! I am NOT a Nasod anymore! I am what I choose to be!" Hikaru growled and roared.

Kane-Minor Character "Hikaru gave me a pistol for Christmas, I don't know how to use it. Stupid Nasod."
User Image

"Woah woah woah. How's about we all calm down?" Kane dropped from no where and pushed Dodsfall away "Go bother someone else." and Hikaru on the ground. He looked at Hikaru with an angry look. "NOW YOU! What did I tell you?! Outrage causes a mental breakdown! What the ******** do you think is going to happen with Infinium?! Now calm down, stand the ******** up and give me Fuuenken." Hikaru sighed and stood up. "Fine." He dropped Fuuenken on the ground. "Take it." "Hey! Dad! You can't just barge into our fights!" "I'm not barging into a fight, I'm ending it." He picked up Anna and and scythe changed into a gauntlet. Kane looked at Dodsfall. "I hope you don't mind fighting an old man."

Hikaru looked at Fuuenken. "Dude, your dad's a jerk, but also the coolest guy ever." "He's also one mean mother fu-" "Your damn right."
Out Of Condoms: ((ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra took a moment to congratulate herself on how well her attacks had went. She had inflicted minor damage to Mortem. Except now he was totally pissed at her. Just as she was about to get killed or something like that, Impermissus turned all badass and after CHARGIN HIS LAZER, but before Terra was able to be killed, he fired it and saved her. "Thanks Impermissus. I think you just saved my life." Terra watched him beat up Mortem a little more, but before she could do something to help, Mortem was suddenly right above her, about to land a kick to her head. She sort of changed her head into stone so her rock skin stuff protected her. It still knocked her over. She was falling over a lot today. By the time she got up, her entire body was encased in stone. Or was made of stone. Terra was new to this and wasn't sure how it worked. But, she quickly learned she could manipulate the stone that covered at least her insides, she sent herself flying at Mortem like a human-sized stone bullet of ******** JUSTICE.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asival yelped in pain as the attacks of not only the daemon [3] but the male she was fighting eventually began to take their toll and she jumped away form the two, watching the daemon attack the male. Wiping the blood off her mouth, her darkness went back into her as she crouched there on her feet like a gargoyle, her eyes scanning the place for a weaker opponent. It looked like everyone was bus- Nope.
There it was.
The perfect target.
A teal-haired girl, with her eyes closed.
Asival smirked as the darkness seeped into her hands, forming black, dark claws. Staying crouched she watched the girl intently, licking her lips happily. Suddenly Asival lunged forward, landing halfway from the girl but using her landing to push herself forward in a stumbling run, letting out an insane laugh as she slashed out at the girl with her claws, hoping for a hit.
Catherine finally managed to kill the ghouls that Pandora had been sending at her for the past few minutes and growled. Hearing Diva and watching as the pink-haired woman fought another opponent, Catherine smirked, raising her hand as her aura raised once again for another attack. That was when she noticed some ice, and remembered Ebony running over there. Catherine tilted her head, wondering if she should go over, but shrugged and concentrated as her aura split, one half wrapping around her to keep her protected as she sent the other for a sneak attack on Scarlet next.
Ebony nearly fell over in surprise as one of her pistols, the one with the eel, was taken over by water. She growled at the girl who took it from her, before seeing Emmett and Perrin attack. Her eyes widened and she pulled the chain of her other pistol in a wild attempt to throw them off by making one of their own come at them like a wrecking ball. During this she realized the help she had and facepalmed herself but smirked, letting out a yell.
"MARY! AHMES! YOU MIND HELPING ME WITH THEM?"
Almost as though on cue, two things, one silver and one yellow and brown, flew down from the ceiling. The silver thing, a bunch of chains, quickly shielded Ebony's side, deflecting the bullets from Periin. The golden-brown thing, a Spinx woman, had flew in front of Ebony and took Emmett's hit with a yelp, crashing to the floor before hopping up again on her feet.
Slowly the chains rose back into the darkness before they all shot down again, spread out this time like a spider's legs. Something lowered itself from the ceiling, the chains connected to it's back, but it wasn't a giant-a** mechanical spider.
It was a puppet woman, who had no mouth, ivory skin, purple hair, and deep red pools for eyes.
Ebony giggled happily at her two new helpers, the puppet woman with the chains, Mary, and the Sphinx, Ahmes.
"Do you fools really think I would attack all of you by myself~?"
Ebony laughed before swinging her remaining pistol again, the one that had the chain connected to Kirby. She planned to fling him around like a wrecking ball at the others, or just slam him into walls. Whichever happened first.
Mary looked over at Perrin, Three of her chains rising up before they began to spin like drills. One shot down for him, the other two going from the left and right, in an attempt to stab into him and cause some damage with how fast they spun.
Ahmes spotted the eel in water and then looked to Saylea. With a happy growl Ahmes flew right for her, electricity dancing on Ahmes's skin as she planned to shock the water-user.

OOC

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

The second Daemon, once he saw her slash hopped back, three times yet still was forced to parry, and it hit it harder then it expected. "Nice strike...if that hit me full on...I would not be able to recover." It got up, the blade used to parry steaming as the daemon stood straight. "If you want to fight my master....you will have to kill me first. Its regulation." It once again charged to Diva, holding one balde normally, and the other backhand. "Indulge in the grim pleasure of combat," It hopped up slightly, almost gliding from the ground and moved towards Diva with scary speed. "And rejoice!" With that final word, he moved to slash her with the blade he held backhand, and stab with the other.

The first daemon had no chance with the wind blast. Its tough body withstood the slashes, yet the wind itself threw it back like a rag doll. "Winnnd......" Its voice wheezed, getting up. "Wind....speaaarrr...." It floated in the air, spinning, as two circles of wind shaping sort of like tribal art. Soon, they became pointed, and the daemon held its hands up and seemingly pushed them forward from his sides, it became clear that out of all the daemon summoned by Motem, this one was the caster type.

The third daemon AKA Dödsfall barely even shifted as Kane pushed him, yet he did nothing in retaliation, and watched them talk. "Interesting...your kind always were amusing, no matter what situation you were in." He watched as he made the gauntlet from the scythe and he nodded. "It matters not, fightings grim pleasure is what I seek, can you give me that satisfaction?" It asked, taking a mild battle stance for that of the large swinger, but the stance also said it could take a hit very well, this, should be an interesting battle.

"Think nothing of it--" He turned only just realizing where Mortem was, he turned to see her. "No!" He turned to see what was going on but Terra got hold of the situation, and Mortem was cursing on how much his foot hurt. He looked up to see Terra rocketing towards him and he raised his claws. "Dammit--!" He met Terra head on and was being pressed back, there was a ton of pressure on him, not even he could hold it, he had to push her away. He curved his claws up and pushed, and sent Terra upward, unfortunately, Mortem had a gash in his shoulder. In a groan of pain, he held his shoulder, then his body began to get enveloped in darkness. "Enough....lets do this." He got up, and as soon as he turned Impermissus was upon him, looking to punch him, but Mortem was gone. Re-appearing almost instantly, he kicked out Impermissus's feet from under him, and kicked him again on the chest, bringing him into the air, Mortem hopped up, slashing at Impermissus, he blocked the first few, but Mortem got behind him and slashed at his back, Impermissus brought out his wings and faced Mortem, once again behind Impermissus, he slashed at both of Impermissus's wings, blood flowing clearly from the white feathers, the brown trim being enveloped in blood. Mortem kicked him again, slashing Impermissus across the back, stabbing him, stabbing him dead center of the chest, and slashing him several other times around his body, almost invisible as he did so, almost at the roof, he grabbed Impermissus from behind him and slowly stabbed his claws into the area of his chest, just below his heart. "Scream..." He grumbled, as Impermissus eventually let out a groan in pain, the two plummeting head-first into the ground. The area exploded into dust and stone, as Mortem hopped out of it, unharmed, but Impermissus....Impermissus laid there in a pool of blood, not moving, Karos's image fleeting from his body. Mortem turned to Terra, his grim smile gone, now completely serious, looking to shed her blood next.

Dirge saw Impermissus's body and shuddered, his rival, defeated like that, no better then when Dirge lost to Mortem but...knowing Impermissus was not one to go down easy, it would take more then Terra, and Dirge, to take him down....their only hope now was for the others to defeat the rest of the daemon, and fast, or either him and Terra were next.

((OOC: Oh no, Imp.!))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."

User Image
Hikaru looked at Asival. "Kane. Be right back." He rugby tackled Asival to the ground and shouted "Hey! How about some manners?! When you start a fight, FINISH IT!" Hikaru picked up Asival to her feet and pushed her back. "By the way, you really need to see someone about your face, I ******** it up pretty good. God your ugly."

Kane-Minor Character "Hikaru gave me a pistol for Christmas, I don't know how to use it. Stupid Nasod."
User Image

Kane chuckled. "Oh man, you're funny." He picked up Fuuenken after Hikaru dropped him. "Hikaru, when I'm done with this foe, make sure to take your sword back." "What's wrong with NOW?!" Kane shrugged and in an instant he was behind Dodsfall. He punched his back almost ******** up his spine then immediately did an upwards cut sending Dodsfall into the air. Anna turned into some form of gun. Multiple projecticles hit Dodsfall in air. "Hey Hikaru, I finally learned how to use it." Hikaru smiled and clapped his hands. "Good. Maybe next Christmas you'll get a rifle." He looked at Dodsfall. "Before you say s**t, I'm allowed to by Hypocritical."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

Pandora watched from the corner of her eye as she saw Impermissus taken out by Mortem. A frown spread on her face.However, Mortem seemed like a fun foe to play with...why not help the others and fight him. A necromancer's aura began to glow around her eyes and hands. "Hey weakling~!" Pandora yelled out to Mortem. "Why not fight someone as powerful as you? Or are you just too scared to get your a** kicked by a girl~?" Pandora teased with a laugh as she slammed her staff into the ground.
The ground cracked in front of her as suddenly the cracks began to move toward him like little fingers. The ground began to cave up as it got closer to him,like something was trying to break out.
Suddenly the ground burst open in front of him, a giant, snake-like bone creature bursting out. It had the body of a snake, large spikes on it's back as it had large wings for arms. It's face was long and slender, with rows of serrated teeth.
The monster looked down to Mortem, roaring as Pandora laughed in the background, the monster charging straight for him.
Asival yelped again as Hikaru tackled her after she attacked the girl, growling and slashing up at his face when he talked to the other male.

OOC

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Daemon Hybrid

Mortem

Let me taste your blood, let me hear you're suffering.
Theme 1

User Image

Lets spill you're blood all over, pathetic beings.

Mortem looked over and saw the woman taunting him. "Weakling....?" He slowly walked towards her, then began running. He watched as the snake rose and came for him. "My blades...." He dodged the snake((/drake thingy)) and hopped into its rib-cage. "Can rip asunder flesh and bone!" He hopped, and span around in all directions, slashing at the bones. He got out of the thing and ran toward Pandora. "Lets get this over with." His claws dragged on the ground, and once he reached her he slashed at her from the lower left. Finally stopping, he looked at her, his hood sliding off, revealing his eyes.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

Pandora watched intently as he attacked the inside of her summon. Even though it ripped most of the ribcage apart, the thing still stood and turned it's head with a hiss as it turned around, watching him attack Pandora. Seeing him attack her from the lower left she dodged, and looked like she was about to fall over. However, her front half moved forward as she lifted his head with her staff, smiling at him as her face got closed to his.
"Mmm, flesh and bone, you say~? Pretty handy..." Pandora purred before pulling back, aiming her staff at him. "Except for souls!"
With another loud BOOM! A ghoul shot from her staff straight for him, as Pandora fell back. Her hands caught onto the ground and she did a momentary handstand before landing on her feet with a giggle, snapping her fingers as the snake charged for him once again. "Cmon, let's dance~"

OOC

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Daemon Hybrid

Mortem

Let me taste your blood, let me hear you're suffering.
Theme 1

User Image

Lets spill you're blood all over, pathetic beings.

Mortem was caught off guard by her staff catching him in such a manner, and he hopped back. Seeing the ghoul go towards him he cursed. "Very well, let us have this dance!" Darkness enveloped his claws and he hopped into the air, doing a few flips and spins before hitting the ghoul with powerful force. He extended his hand to Pandora. "May I have this dance?" The tone in his voice was clearly mocking, but he disappeared again, reappearing behind Pandora, and kicking. Disappearing again, he came to her left, slashing with his right claw, then kicking at her legs, before disappearing and coming to her right, slashing with his other claw, disappearing again, thinking she will expect him to come at the front he went to drop-kick her from the back of the head, attacking from the back again, from the air.

((OOC: I hope my multi-attack is alright :3 ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Hmph.." Diva mumbled, seeing that her sword was blocked. It came right down and stabbed itself into the ground a few feet in front of her. The Daemon began to speak some more words about her having to defeat all of the Daemon to get to Mortem. "Regulation? Please...! There isn't a ******** rule in a fight like this... He killed my Best friend and he must perish..." Diva saw him charging to him, and with that, she ran to her sword with her own quick speed. She wasn't as fast as Yoka and Scarlet, but she had her own Category. She could stop time.

As She picked up her sword, she looked up and saw that the Daemon was moving in a immease scary speed. Diva had no time to block his incoming attack. "s**t!" She screamed, as the Blade sliced at her ribcage. She pushed herself away so she can dodge a Vital Hit. "UAGH!" She screamed, falling and rolling on the ground to move a bit more away from her opponent. Her wound was bleeding terribly and there wasn't a way to stop it during the battle. So she had to tough it out. Her sword was still in her right hand, ready to attack once more. "....Is...Is that all you got...?" She said in a weird accent that would make you think that she is British. She pushed up her glasses so they wouldn't fall off before he comes back for another hit.

Scarlet Flapped her wings again and jumped up in the air, dodging the wind circles. She then flies up using her wings, and dives down to the Daemon. "Ultima: Dive Tackle!" She chanted, as her body was dashed into it, like a arrow coming down to strike someone's heart. During the Attack, Scarlet didn't noticed the aura from that woman coming to her next. She was hit by it, causing her to stop the attack completely and making her land violently, rolling over towards a wall. "..."

--
"I've grown tired of these games we are playing.." Akira spoke after a small bit of Silence. He noticed that Aeos was sitting back in this battle. That didn't surpised him, since he was always like that. He then looked down at Nato and Fal, Who was staring up at Aeos. Nato turned his head towards him, and That made Akira smirk a bit. "Now it's time I finish this fight..." At that moment, he disappeared and appeared right behind Nato.

Nato turned around just as quick, and both of them flung one single punch at each other, clashing at once. The Power between both of them was enormous enough to blow off the walls in the room, causing the ceiling to fall on the ground. Nato using the falling rubble as jumping points, as he hopped all over the place, dodging the incoming hits from the rubble. No problem for him to Dodge. Then in a instant, Akira was in front of him, and his palm was also in front of Nato's chest. Nato had no chance. "Fuu-.."

BOOM! A Blast Forced out of Akira's hand ruptured through Nato's Chest, ripping all parts of his shirt. A Black Mark was on his pale chest, as he flew back outside the school, breaking through the walls of at least 10 classrooms. He landed with a loud boom, and lays there with his mouth coughing out blood. "......ucckkk...."

Akira reappeared on top of the roof and looked down at Nato. The Sky was still dark, and all of his clones was moving around like crazed children, wanting to play. Akira looked like a dark king, as the moon hovered behind him in the far, far distance. "Finish It.."

Nato looked up at Akira, and rubbed his chest, as he pulled himself up from the ground. He was able to move, but he had to recover from that powerful attack, and it looked like Akira was going to pull off another one. "I need...To move..." Only two people can stop this Attack from Happening, saving Nato's life.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: Gonna Get really hardcore with this RP in a Moment. Bringing out the DBZ style Fighting from Akira. Diva and Scarlet Gets Really serious... And someone comes back...]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home
Major_TheFourthFate
Stay cool! You are doing a EXCELLENT Job...Might reward you with something in the future for all this c:

Moema Isi
You haven't post in a while...so why not bring Fal back into the game?!

HanyouRyuuKiaku
I want to See If Aeos would bring up a Climatic Betrayal or keep watching the game c:

High off PopTarts
Make Sure you Point out a Character more boldly... I almost Missed that You've attacked Scarlet...

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru roared and backhanded Asival in the face, nearly breaking her nose. "I'M. GOING. TO. BEAT. YOU. THE. ********. UP." He dashed and uppercutted Asival then kicked her in the stomach. "Oh did I get your stomach? Now it matches your ugly a** face!" Hikaru kept throwing punches at her. "GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! LET'S SEE SOME HATE!" Fuuenken went to his human form. "See ya Dad. Gotta help Hikaru." Fuuenken jumped past Hikaru and kicked Asival, combined with a fire attack it left her with some burn marks. "Hikaru was right, you are ugly. Though..." "Hehe, my fault. Ha Ha!" Hikaru grabbed Fuuenken while he transformed. "Sword's back!" "Um Epsilon?" "Yeah?" "Is Hikaru alright?" "Well, I found the Berserker Protocol and activated it, I also found something else..."
Out Of Condoms: ((The 1 time I want an RP character to save Nato. Also, bored, wanna make a new character...bluuuurrggggg...))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye had her eyes closed still, trying to block everything else out. She was still thinking of how to get involved with the fight. Suddenly, she began to get chills up and down her spine. She opened her eyes just in time to see a woman lunge forward toward her and made it halfway. s**t! She then saw the woman go into a stumbling run and letting out a laugh of insanity. There were black claws on the woman's fingers and Skye immediately transformed into her fire demon form. She lifted both arms to protect herself from the woman's attack, but was stunned when Hikaru tackled the woman to the ground. "Hikaru!" The woman was trying to scratch Hikaru's face as he tackled her. Skye felt some pain in her right arm and realized that she had actually been wounded. She watched as Hikaru beat on the woman relentlessly and then Fuuenken joined in the fight. Now they were beating the crap out of the woman. She was impressed with this, but was also shocked and somewhat horrified at the same time. Hikaru...please be alright... Her body was tense, ready for another fight.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group
What I'm doing: Ready to defend myself, watchign Hikaru fight
Thoughts: Hikaru!
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items