Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
"Right." Yuki looked into the med kit and pulled out an adrenaline pen, then turned towards Perrin. "Sorry Perrin, but this will only hurt for a second." she said as she walked towards the unconscious body with the open pen needle. She turned his head over to see his neck then gave him the injection.

Perrin opened his eyes to the sudden jolt of adrenaline, he looked over at Yuki as she was standing over him with a smile. "Thanks Yuki." he said to her as he slowly sat up an looked over at the wall seeing 'Yoka' etched in the wall. His eyes narrowed knowing what happen to Yoka "s**t..". He looked over at Meala who was over Runa who seemed to be in bad shape. "Runa.." Perrin was about to jump up and run toward the group but Yuki stopped him. "Perrin I'm sorry but, she's getting treated. Right now you'll just be in the way." She told him quietly. He looked at her for a moment then dropped his head for a moment knowing that she was right. "ok.." he said to her as he slowly got up. Some chucks of his chest plated armor fell off of him, he bend down picking up a piece of his armor and examined it. "Cracked right though it..Useless and unrepairable.." he said to himself as he dropped it then started to remove his destroyed under armor and cleaned himself from any small pieces.

Yuki walked back towards Meala as she closed the needle pen back and then pulled out a bandage roll then walked over to Hikaru. "Here Hikaru, give Eva her blade back and I'll patch you up." she said with a smile.

He looked towards the group. "Ok..We all can't continued at this moment, someone has to stay here and protect the wounded...Diva, Scarlet You two have to come. Whatever Clear was hiding down here, it seemed like he wanted the both of you as well as Yoka to get whatever was behind the door that's up ahead." he said to the group was he picked up his bag and threw it onto his back. "There are a few other tunnels that are close to the surface. I'm going to try and find a way out..more or less make one." he continued as he checked his pistol again then turn towards the group. "Any questions?"

User Image

Shifting Time
Major_TheFourthFate
Chrome Butterfly
OutlawStar01
thedarkone15
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
Moema Isi

Out Of Chocolate .: We'll all see you again Yoka. RIP *poor drink on the ground* :.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora watched silently, along with Adriana and Lavisa, as the male had saved the weak girl and others, in the cost of his own life. She lowered her head in respect to to the man. He even died with a smile. Looking to Adriana and Lavisa, the other two were silent at what they saw. Pandora was used to seeing death. Those two, well, not so much.
Standing up, Pandora looked around as everything seemed to be a havoc mess. No one seemed to know how to react to what just happened.Then again, who would?Seeing a teal-haired woman on the ground with tears dripping from her face, Pandora walked over to the woman, crouching by her.
"Death's not something we can escape...and it's rare to give someone a chance to escape death's grasp with you taking their place...I don't know that guy, but he did something heroic. You shouldn't be crying like this. I'm sure he wouldn't want us stuck down here, sad about what he did. Cmon, looks like someone here's trying to get our attention," Pandora cooed to the woman, looking up to see a male talking to them about a plan they had.Standing up with a bit of a wince from her aching legs she looked to him."I'll stay behind and help protect," she offered.
"You can't protect, Pandora. You're tired, too. It's easy to see, especially from when we had to run from those moving walls,"Lavisa piped up from where she was sitting, managing a smile. She just saw someone die, and she felt like if Pandora continued to push herself, the same could happen to her. "I'll help," she offered.
"Do you need anyone to go with you..?"Adriana asked the male who was talking about making a path. She was a bit dazed from seeing someone die, but it looked like Pandora and Lavisa were still doing fine. Why not her? "Maybe some of us should go with you in case you get attacked...this place doesn't seem like it plans to let us out alive..."Adriana commented, looking to where the walls were. She was cautious now, after being scared out of her mind and not knowing what the ******** was going on. Best to follow these guys, at least they knew somewhat what the ******** they were doing.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby had watched as Yoka, who had safely made it out, become covered in a brilliant light he had never seen before and then went back in to save everyone who made it out, sacrificing himself in the process. Though Kirby didn't know Yoka very well, he had been Emmett's friend and Kirby felt a sense of grief as watched Yoka die a gruesome death while smiling and giving am encouraging thumbs up.

Emmett had not been paying attention to what was going on and was only aware of Runa and Aquais, who was healing Runa. But, since Kirby was now feeling emotions outside his usual range, it was brought to Emmett's attention and he then learned of Yoka's death through his link with Kirby. After checking with Aquais to make sure Runa was going to be okay, he devoted most of his attention to watching through Kirby's mind.

Aquais, after telling Emmett that Runa's only problem now was broken bones and she would be okay, turned to Meala as she mentioned a way to help Runa's broken bones. Aquais, now more excited than usual because Runa's recovery was looking better, eagerly asked, "What are you going to do? Can I help? I want Runa to recover as soon as possible!"

Kirby looked over to Perrin as he mentioned how it would be best if some stayed behind to help with the wounded. Though Kirby didn't think it was the best idea split up after Yoka's death had lowered everyone's morale, he said, "Emmett and Aquais are obviously staying but I'll go with everyone else.

Terra had watched Yoka die, and even though she didn't really know him, she knew he was a good person and a good leader who had died saving people who would have done the same for him. Knowing this, she ran over to the wall and tried to will it apart using her powers. She even tried pulling it apart with her hands so hard that her arms began to look a bit like stone and began to crack. Seeing that something was keeping the walls from opening, she gave up and walked away from the wall, breathing heavily from using a lot of power trying to will it open and nearly breaking her arms off trying to open it using strength. She also saw Dirge walking away from the wall, though when he spoke, it seemed like two were speaking instead of one. She moved closer to Impermissus and quietly asked, "I haven't known Dirge very long, but that isn't normal for him right?" Terra was worried that something might be wrong with him, and that they might lose yet another friend soon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"...." Diva stopped banging on the wall, noticing that everyone was telling her to stop. Well at least she thinks it was everyone. It didn't really matter anyway, matter in fact. None of this really matters anymore. She was teary eyed, and large drops fell onto the ground. Not that it mattered. She picked herself up from the ground, and stood there for a moment. Looking at the engraved name of Yoka on the Stone, She wiped her face off and touched it. "....At this moment..." She spoke loudly, so everyone can hear. Her aura was rapidly flowing out of her, and it changed color a bit. It was lighter Pink, but it had stripes of black in it. "...We will win this war..." At the moment she said that, a Sword appeared right in her hand. It had a Clock on it, and it was ticking quite fast

Scarlet picked herself up from the ground. She wasn't crying, but she was very much hurt as Diva was. After them three getting to know each other...they was all like brother and sisters. Scarlet felt her Ulitma raging inside her, but she chose to keep it inside, Unlike Diva. Her face was very emotionless, which is very odd for Scarlet, since she has a certain emotion on her face all the time. To see that she isn't being animated at that moment, can tell you a lot of things. Bits and parts of her Ulitma came out, and thanks to Dirge's Reaction to Yoka's Death... She couldn't control it. His Anima and Her Ulitma is like two friendly Rivals... And they both react to something huge. She turned to Diva and walked over to her, "...Diva... No limits?"

"...None what so ever.." She waved the sword and looked towards the hallway, which is the next area they are going. Feels like they are getting closer. Without anyone's Regards, Diva ran into that Tunnel, and her Sword was ready to cut down anything....out of time. "This Place is dead to me...and that Black aura is Dead to me too..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: Posting without Yoka hurts...]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image

Pandora looked over, noticing the one who was saved now brandishing a pretty bad-a** sword. Watching her talk to the other girl, Pandora felt some anger at the ruins. Why did a good man, one that everyone around here cared about, had to die? Standing up, she reached for the staff on her back, pulling it out of it's holder with a click.
"Looks like it's time to ******** some s**t up."
Pandora soon also ran into the tunnel, although a bit slow. She felt like she had to help this girl, help this group. Even though she didn't know them, they just risked their necks, with one of them dying.
Lavisa watched as Pandora followed the girl with the clock sword. Looking back to the others, she looked up to Adriana. She ran into the tunnel, with Adriana following. They felt the same as Pandora. The air felt thick with revenge, thick with anger. Well, that's what they felt from Diva.
And they would help her.

OOC

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge stomped by, his wings spreading and being taken over by the dark crystal. "I don't know....but...." He gulped, the wings taking a form he recognized. "I can only hope I'm wrong." He slowly began following, seeing the others still recovering from the Catastrophe. At the end of the short hall, the light still shining, was a room. A large room, with a sphere roof. "Took you long enough." A voice said ahead, and standing on the pedestal in front of them, Mortem. Memoria drew her blades and charged yet Mortem simply kicked her away. "Such folly. Am I to believe it was you lot who took down one of my minions? Oh my, seems like you are lacking one of your crew! Tell me, which one of his devices did it? Hopefully the painful one!" He let out a howl in laughter. What a sick, twisted man. "Shut up." Dirge said, Mortem stopped laughing, looking from everyone, then to Dirge and Scarlet. "Careful, it may be dangerous if you let them take control." He teased...or was it advice? He looked to the rest of the company and chuckled. "Well this is certainly fair! Whatever will I do agianst all you? Shall I summon more horrors, rather than such a lowly leech as you've witnessed previously?" His claws shone in what little torch light was available. For such a large room, it wasnt surprising to have some pitch dark areas.

((OOC: Mortems turn, not too much farther after him! ))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru looked at Yukianesa and said "No. It's alright, I perform better under pain." He gave Eve her blade back. "Hikaru can you explain that joke?" Hikaru whispered in Eve's ear. "EW GROSS!" "What did you say?" "Nothing you need to know." He saw Diva and clapped his hands. "There we go. That's what I want to see." Fuuenken turned into a sword and Hikaru held it. "Now lets destroy everything!" Hikaru laughed and said "Oh man this is going to be AWESOME." He followed Diva and jumped over Pandora mario style. "Ha Ha!" "Why are you so happy?" "I don't know."
Out Of Condoms: ((Why is Hikaru happy? Because I'm happy. The space shuttle endeavor flew over my school during lunch, and I'm having pizza!))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
"Your new God"
Skin to skin, bone and bone
You're by yourself but you're not alone
Bow before Cha 'Osura Aeos!

Smirking as Nato showed some form of rage at his words, Aeos' feathered tail began to flicker in the air. Glancing at Akira, he began to snicker. "You really are an excitable fellow," He said with a placid look upon his face. By this point, he had switched from seeming like he cared, to being bored. His opponent was strong, but he didn't really feel the urge to fight along side of his allies anymore. He would rather just sit back and watch it all. Kicking back, he lifted his legs up and crossed them as he began to float in place. "It really is sad..." He said with a high amount of arrogance in his voice.

You wanted in and now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear

User Image

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Hearing the voice of his friend, the serpent Kiaku was pushing himself off of rose to the surface. As he launched himself into the air, he glanced over at her and nodded. Performing a somersault in the air, his aura began to rise out of his body. An explosion occurring behind him, he was launched towards the small amount of dry land. Spinning in the air, he hit the ground hard as the lightning crashed against the water. Uncurling upon impact, he landed right behind Kaelyn.

Looking out towards the water, he watched as sparks flew from it for a few minutes. As the serpent rose out of the water, it began to shriek loudly as smoke began to fly from it. In a matter of moments, it had submerged its self once more. "That was...crazy," He said with a bit of a laugh as he tried to stand up, his legs wobbling. He was still in a state of shock from the impact with the water and he knew he was going to have a hard time moving for a little bit. He'd get better, but he needed to rest somewhere...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The temple's insides!
Gotta support!:Kaelyn, that was so close...!!!
Song of the Soul: I really do not like it here...
Not empty for once:That was so close...
What do ya say big guy?: ...Kiaku just lost his greatest rival when it comes to speed...You will be missed Yoka...
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye had returned to her human form, no longer having the strength to keep up the fire demon form. She then heard someone speak to her about death and that Yoka had done something heroic. The tears stopped flowing down her face and she wiped her eyes as she stood up. She looked at the wall that had killed Yoka only a few minutes before, her eyes holding nothing in them. She turned around and ran after Diva and Scarlet. Her heart held something it had only held once before: a desire for revenge. The group had come upon a large room with a man she had never seen before standing on a pedestal. She skidded to a stop and watched as Memoria charged and was kicked away like she was a ragdoll. b*****d! She saw his claws shine in the small amount of light in the room and gritted her teeth. She began thinking, considering her options carefully.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group
What I'm doing: Feeling the desire for revenge
Thoughts:What the heck do we do against this guy?
OOC:

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}

~~~

~
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
The group made it into a huge room, with a Sphere ceiling. The first thing that pretty much everyone did was look up at the pedestal, where their foe was at. As Diva stared up at her enemy, Scarlet noticed that there was a lake in front of them as well. It had a mysterious glow to it, as all the other areas of the room was pitch black.

"You DUMB b***h!" Diva screamed at Mortem. Her sword ticked at the moment she said that. She was way past ready to kick his a** and her sword was vibrating for the excitement. "If you say one more word towards us...so help me GOD I would beat your punk a**!" Her anger was getting to her, since she was beginning to breath hard.

Scarlet looked up at Mortem, seeing that Memoria tried to attack, but she was kicked away instantly. Damn. Dirge's voice changed again, causing a domino effect on Scarlet. Her Ulitima jolted her body, and she was charged up to fight again. "Mortem..." She grumbled to herself. "A wasteful piece of Dirt..." Her voice began to escalate a bit, thanks to Dirge's Anima.

--
Nato pulled his fist back, as the landed hit gave a small blow. As if Akira hardly felt it. Nato moved back a bit and stood next to Fal. "...Hmm..." He mumbled, then he looked up at Aeos, who was just floating there. Nato gave him a scorned look and sighed, "You aren't going to help..?"

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image

[[Outer Out Cycle: Welpppp! Getting ready for the reveal...And Mortem has permission to kick everyone's a**... Because he in stronger for now.]]]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Mortem chuckled, and soon it broke out into full laughter. "Hahaha, so a b***h am I? Best watch your mouth, for I be no b***h." He crossed his arms across his chest, gripping his shoulders. "I am....Daemon." and for a moment there was silence, until Cory decided to speak up. "Only half, boy." He said, daggers drawn. As Mortem seemed to disapear.

A clash of blades were heard, Mortem had started attacking Cory, and as the two clashed, Cory was no match on his own, and within that short conflict Mortem cross-slashed Cory's chest and kicked him against the wall, turning his attention to the others. Once again he disappeared and then he reappeared again, slashing at Diva, then sidestepping to stab, then he kicked away. He turned his attention to Perrin and began hacking at him. Eventually stabbing his blade into the ground and making a much larger one stab out of the ground. He looked at Dirge and Scarlet and decided to give them a turn. As he first went to Scarlet he decided to kick it up a notch and continued to fade away, and re-appear as he slashed. Dirge tried to get in between them, waving his massive blade with one hand as the crystals began engulfing his body more. Soon the arm wielding his blade was fully taken, and pieces of his face began to go. This man aggravated him like no other.

"You know....it isnt exactly easy fighting ALL of you....SO!" He shouted, ducking and dogding and going back on the pedistal. "We must make this more even." He stabbed his claw into the ground as green circles seemed to appear along the floor. Howls could be heard, yet these were not the howls of wolves. From these circles came more Daemon under Mortems control, each had their own unique abilities (a gift from his father) None exactly had a....pretty face.

((OOC: Hey Dark! I has an idea! Ima msg you, tell me what you think!))
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Hearing the laugh emitting from the mysterious man sent shivers down her spine. What he said next froze her in her tracks. The man was a Daemon?! This stunned her. She had only heard of them a few times because of her father, but had never actually met one....not until now. She suddenly heard the clashing of blades and tried to locate the source of the sound. She wasn't able to locate the source of the sound, but now heard the man speak again. When she heard what he had said, her eyebrow twitched in irritation. You seemed to be doing fine, fighting us all on your own, you scumbag. She didn't dare say it aloud, as she saw more daemons coming from green circles on the floor. You've got to be kidding. She thought miserably as she looked at the daemons. Should she change into her vampire form or switch back to her fire demon form? She thought about it while her body got ready to fight.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group
What I'm doing: Feeling the desire for revenge
Thoughts: Ah, crap...
OOC:

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Diva and Scarlet looked around, hearing the clash of sliced metal all around. Scarlet could see the flashes of the sparks on her scanner, but they was a bit too fast for her to handle at that moment.

Diva watched the battle, thanks to her slow down option. It was still pretty fast, but she had to watch her enemy before he comes after them. Then after thinking that, that's just what Mortem did. He went after Diva with a slash. Diva dodged it and blocked the Stab coming her way with her sword. Her chance was right there. "Ski-.." Then right when she was about to say it, she was kicked away. "Damn!"

Scarlet looked over at Diva, as she was pushed back, but that didn't stop Mortem from coming towards her as well. This time he used something a bit more differently. He disappeared right in front of her. Scarlet could still sense him near by, but he was moving so fast and the darkness was distorting the path to him. She turned to him, right as he slashed his sword to her. Her Ultima blocked it as once. "Ultima: Wing Rage Start.." She chanted, and her Ulitma splits into a half wing on her back. She was getting ready to whack him with the metal wing, then Dirge got in the way of the attack. She had to pull back so she wouldn't hit him.

Diva pulled herself up from the ground and heads over to Mortem and spins her sword in the palm of her hands. "Fast Forward!" She chanted, making her 50% faster. She heads to Mortem, but then she was stopped by the floor circles. The howls coming up from them made her attention move down towards them. "Daemon..?" Her sword ticked at normal time and was ready to be use again. "Using them against us? You fool... That's just tells us that you are one scared little bitchy Daemon..." Her face went from laughing to a sadistic expression. "Don't think for a moment that you are save now...I have the weapon in my hand that will rip your ******** guts out for killing my best friend!! DO not run from me! You deserve whats coming to you...you stupid b*****d!"

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

User Image

[[Outer Out Cycle: The RP slowed down!?]]]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin watched as most of the group ran past him deeper into the tunnel with rage and thrust of revenge in there eyes until it was him, Yuki, Runa, Meala, Emmett, Aquais, and Zessen. "s**t.." Perrin said with a heavy sigh as he watched the point of him becoming a leader for everyone flew out the window. "..should of saw that coming.." he talked to himself as he placed his bag down. He pulled out a flash grenade then started to tweak the pin allowing it to only burn off the gases but not to explode. Once he was finished, he pulled the pin. The grenade lite up like a lamp, he placed next to Yoka's name then slowly stepped backwards a bit before starring at the round.

Yuki looked over to Runa who was still getting treated the over to Perrin. "So what's your plan now?" she asked him as he looked down at the floor. "...There is no way that we can jump into the fire right now, not with Runa in this condition..." He said as he thought for a moment to think of a move to make. "We have to get Runa out over here..so we have to start moving.." he finished as he took his shirts off and started to make a makeshift stretcher out of his shirts, bag and ice.

User Image

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby had gone ahead with the rest of the group, so he could have Emmett keep the ones who had stayed behind informed on the situation of those who had gone ahead instead of staying behind. The "went ahead" group almost immediately ran into some guy called Mortem. Kirby began helping the fight by creating a spear from the barrier energy stuff and slashing and stabbing at one of the daemon minions that Mortem made appear. As this was going on, he was reporting all of this to Emmet via their link

Emmett sat silent for a moment like he was listening to something. "The group ahead an into a powerful enemy. Not powerful like Akira or Nato, but was able to toss aside the human girl in Dirge's little group like she was nothing. He also summoned some backup. They're Daemon, if the word means anything to you." Aquais, without looking up, said cheerfully, "I know what those are! They're the same as the ugly tentacle zombie clown we beat up before entering the ruins." Emmett nodded, remembering the ugly tentacle zombie clown as he turned towards Perrin, who was making a stretcher out of his shirts, bags, and ice. "Uh, Perrin? I understand that you have a nice body and want to show it off to your girlfriend, but you don't need to make a stretcher with your shirt. I can just make a barrier."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items