Welcome to Gaia! ::

Issy said nothing while she was being tended to. She watched the statue with curious eyes. Was it friendly? It seemed to only like Ama. She looked over at Shade and smiled softly. When she finally looked down at her wound she noticed wow bad it really was. She let out a small whimper when she cleaned it but made no other noise. She looked back up to the statue and cocked her head to the side. Hello Mr. Statue. I am Isabella..., she said to it. She wondered if she would even get an answer.
Phae woke with a start and looked around realising she were she was she tried to sit up but pain shot threw her and she lost her breath. Slowly she looked down to see the front of her green shirt bloody and torn. a beast lay dead just on the edges of the forest. as the memories from the night before played threw her mind she sighed. Now she remembered fighting for her life and nearly dieing before she killed the beast. Slowly she managed to stand only to double over and throw up anything that was in her stomach along with a large amount of blood. she managed to get her self over the fence thanks to her telekenisis but that left her with a pain in between her eyes as it often did. She managed to walk into the seemingly empty city and then paused sliding down a tree. she closed her eyes and hoped her strength would return to her soon enough. The past 1000 years she had been running for her life and now she was sitting in the middle of a city that shouldn't be in a forest like this and she felt safe. which for her was very very odd. For now she rested.

((i wish we could bring the orphanage rp back up i miss that rp))

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama paused a moment pondering Shade's thoughts of Kyokujitsu's peace only being temporary. "Hm... I don't suppose that it's just a pause. It seems too long for something temporary. But, I suppose that all peace is temporary...," she contemplated as she frowned down at Issy's injured leg. "If the peace does prove to be temporary, I will make sure that the fight does not last long... This city was once dedicated to the arts of war so I know what to do," she reassured smiling with her closed.

Frown returning, she inspected the violet blotches around the wound. "This is no good. The beast that attacked you was venomous. I'll have to go to an apothecary to get what's needed. Wait here, and I'll be right back," she told Issy calmly. With a nod to Isamaru and then to Shade, she turned and left the temple. Making haste with her steps now feeling the hunger for company and possibly friendship, she froze when she smelt blood on the air. Following the thick scent, she found a woman seemingly passed out beneath a cherry blossom tree. Glancing around she made her way over and knelt beside her to check her pulse. "Excuse me... Miss?" she asked quietly as she took in the girl's wounds.

((Me too... T.T))
Shade nodded back, and took a look for himself at Issy's leg. 'Venom, venom spreads through blood flow. If blood slows, then venom slows. If blood stops, venom stops. An apothecary would take too long if the venom does not slow. This means the blood must slow. For blood to slow, it must thicken. Without an apothecary to make a thickening potion, it must be done in a different way. The last option is to chill the blood, turning it to a near sludge state.' He contemplated his plan then placed his hand on her wound.

"Im not going to lie, this will hurt. But it will numb quickly and will also keep you alive." Without asking permission, because he knew he probably would not get it, he took his finger and ran it along the venomous blotch spots. His finger superchilled the skin and blood beneath it. Carefull not to frostbite her, he finished and removed his hand. "Now Ama has time to find her Apothecary." He stated, walking back to his spot leaning against the wall. No longer having anything to think over, he sat and drank more of his alcohol.
Issy hadn't shown any sign of pain when Shade had come over. She didn't whimper or flinch. Didn't even blink. She smiled up at him knowing he was trying to help. Thank you Mister..., she said to him with a nod. She looked back at the statue and wondered why it was made the way it was. To scare off people perhaps? She laughed a silent laugh. How could this piece of art scare anyone?
she stirred at the touch and sat up right as she looked at the woman cautiously. she managed to stand though it was extremely painfull she stood leaning against the tree her hand against the chakram on her right hip. she had her left hand over her bleeding stomach. There was fear in her eyes and she was carefull not to move much. she needed to get to a river and wash the blood off of her and then find someplace to sleep. Stepping away from the woman she backed away a bit and tried to get toward the water she heard drifting threw a river near by.
Isamaru remained silent at first trying his best to analyze the situation he didn't at first answer the young girl when she presented himself but that was because he had to for now judge her like the cover of a book. Then the small notice of venom in the young girls body with Amaterasu leaving so quick, it was a sad thing that it had be like that. But of course now she cared about the company of flesh and blood that she had waited for so long. He miss his near human state himself, the book was the only thing with answers that he couldn't open being a statue.

Inside he toke a sigh before speaking to the young Isabella. "Hello young girl, call me not Mister for I am not human neither am I a monster in some peoples eyes I am of course. My name is Isamaru, I am the guardian of this temple and city." He said to her with his eyes so suddenly giving a glow from them self lightening up the rocky face making him truly look like a dark monster with a hood. "My face scares you no doubt, for I am shaped like a beast that is the laws in some eyes." He seemed to have notice the situation with his glowing eyes and so started to speak about it like a riddle some calls it.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama was suprised as the woman sat up and rose to her feet so quickly. Watching her, eyes on the hand that threatened to draw a chakram, she rose slowly to her own feet in a cautious way. She held her hands up, palms facing the girl, with a funny little smile to show she meant no harm. "It's alright, Miss. You're safe here in my city. No one will be hurting you! Please, come with me and we'll take care of that...," she reassured in a friendly way pointing her right index at the woman's stomach as to indicate the wound. She took a little step forward when the woman stepped away.
Isabella tilted her head at the voice. It sounded like something you would hear from a knight. She smiled up at the statue. Hello Isamaru! 'Tis a wonderful name. You do not scare me in the least bit sir, she said to him smiling brightly. I am neither human or a monster either so I did not ever think that you could or would be, she said honestly. Isabella could never really lie without it being seen so obviously.
Shade noticed that the girl did not make any motions to indicate pain. He laughed to himself in thought. 'Odd, she does not think badly of me because i have power, or that i was so quick to harm her to help. Maybe she does not realize the extent of this dreaded power. Eh, no matter.' He looked up at Isamaru as the face lit up. It was a fearsome face, one that truely belonged to one that would guard. Though Shade did not grimace at the face, he actually liked it. There were other things in this would of much greater horror.

"You, statue, what is your name?" Shade said in a calm tone. "It seems as if you job is to strike fear in the eyes of those that look upon you. Or maybe you are here to give guidance to those that need it. Tell me, what is your name and function here?" Shade wished he could speak to him also through telekinesis, but that was not an ability he had obtained as of yet.
Isamaru looked at the girl analyzing her even more now when she returned a answer. It was such a surprise that someone quickly mentioning how the name was but however the city has changed a lot through the time. He listened to her words as he answered her with the eyes not glowing as bright. "I sense a special energy pattern from you, it's of the arcane energy that flows around us that falls upon your shoulders. The arcane energy that tells me who you are." Ones again he return with something like a riddle as a answer.

When the man boy started to speak his energy turned towards him, analyzing him now also the best he could. The questions he asked was also like a riddle for some but for him it was simple. "My function is to server Amaterasu and this city, the protect it from those who wish to hurt this home. This is a gift, for fear can be with you or against you in such a matter. My name is Isamaru Tadekatsu." He had given more information to this boy but it was mostly because of this slight request.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
When the girl did not answer Ama lowered her hands and crossed her arms in the folds of her kimono sleeves. "Miss, I must tell you that the only people in this city are at the temple. Kyokujitsu is a safe place for anyone seeking shelter, but you will soon find it lonely if you continue being evasive...," she sighed solemnly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and fetch an antidote for another wounded girl back at the temple. You may follow me or be about your way...," she informed warmly with a dramatic bow of her head in goodbye.

Without another word, Ama turned and sped off into the city's heart at a full on sprint. Here and there plants from once neat gardens were over grown and spilled over into the streets with lotus blossoms, lilie, orchids, and numerous other plants. Hopping over a small canal that split from the man river, she skidded to a halt and rolled through an open window of an apothecary. In the building's second floor, she lowered herself down from the rafters and avidly began searching through shelves and shelves of bottles. After several moments, she stowed three small bottles in her obi and exited through the front door. Then she was off again, jumping from suspension bridges to rooftops with an odd silence as the temple came into view.
she watched the girl quietly and then reached out telepathicly searching for the others to see that she wasn't lieing. she briefly touched the minds of a few and then pain spiked threw her head. she took a deep breath and jumped to a roof juming across the roof tops till she reached the temple she landed and dropped to her knees. coughing up a bit of blood before she sat back on the heals of her feet and held her stomach the sleeve drenched in blood.
Isabella was now confused. He talked in riddles and she didn't like riddles much. She liked him tho. She was happy to be able to talk to someone who could only talk the way she did. It made her feel less of an outcast. She looked around her and then back up at Isamaru. Arcane energy? Please do explain..., she said to him softly. Her eyes showing great interest.
"Well, it is obvious that you are no typical statue. It is pleasant to meet you Isamaru. I am known as Shade Nova." He answered in a cool tone. He put hthe cap back on the flask and put it away. His eyes caught the sight of Ama on her way back to the temple grounds. "It looks like your cure is on its way, Isabella." Shade leaned his head back and closed his eyes, allowing the warming touch of the suns rays to rech him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff