Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((My internet is being a witch... g2g..))

Ama paused and offered the girl her right hand as she noticed how slow the girl walked. "I'm sorry to hear that... My home is not far so you won't have to walk much more...," she advised the girl calmly. It was hard to miss the girl's bloodied leg. "So... what is your name?" she asked kindly.
((TT-TT Byebye Sissy))

Isabella took her hand and smiled softly. She hadn't really ever been cared for. She looked around and then answered. I am called Isabella, she said softly as usual. Her ears twitched as she heard a thump. Instinctivly she tensed and looked behind her. Nothing was there. Relaxing just a bit she looked ahead.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
A smile spread across her lips as she helped Isabella walk in a rather sisterly fashion. "It's good to meet you, Isabella. I am Amaterasu O-ren Shiranui, ruler of this once grand city, but please call me Ama...," she introduced with a little bow of her head. For not talking with her mouth in ages, her title still rolled off of the tongue quite easily. "You know, I know someone he talks just like you. He can't exactly move his lips so it's his only way of communication...," she sighed as she examined the lotus in her left hand.

Leading Isabella calmly through the streets, it was odd to see the grand store fronts with a light layer of dust on their wares and the windows. It was odd yet somehow intriguing in the shade of the suspension bridges. Walking over a bridge that crossed the river, a large temple could be seen on a hill just up the road. That's when a figure could be seen making his way towards the temple, a man with aqua hair.

Freezing where she stepped, Ama cast a bewildered look in the direction of the stranger. "Two people in one day? This is odd... I never get company...," she mumbled in a dazed way. Cupping the hand that held the lotuses around her mouth, she called out in a loud yet melodic voice. "Sir...?"
Shade heard the siren-like voice of the girl. He paused mid step and turned to see the two girls. One of them looked severly injured, covered in blood. He wasnt sure what was going on at this point; he just wanted some vodka in a mug to go sit and contemplate quietly.

"Hey there. Whatcha need?" He answered in a laid back tone. He put a hand on the hilt of his dagger and took a few steps toward them, not wanting any trouble. "Is there a problem?" He asked kindly. Putting the other hand behind his head to simulate boredom, he examined the two of them as best he could.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"Um... no... no problem really...," Ama mumbled in her bright voice casting a look over Isabella. "This girl was attacked so I'm assisting her..." She paused and looked at the man taking in his appearance and how he placed a hand on his blade handle. "I'm sorry, I just find you being here as odd... There's nothing here in Kyokujitsu... well, nothing but me...," she admitted calmly with a twitch of her left ear and an awkward smile. Looking to Issy, she began to walk towards the temple motioning for the man to follow with her lotus bearing hand. "What brings you here, Sir? The Aka Woods is not a place often traveled...," she inquired as she tilted her face upward in the sun's warming rays.
Issy followed behind Ama the whole way. Someone who could talk like her? She had never met someone who could do that. But she said something about not being able to move his lips. She wondered what was wrong. Could I meet the person whom speaks like me? she asked Ama. She was curious as to what she meant. Besides it would be comforting to know she wasn't the only one.

||Sorry guys! I might not be on tomorrow. I don't know yet. Busy Busy Busy!||
"Eh, its an unusual forest, and im an unusual person. Simple as that." Shade answered, not revealing the fact that he had special abilities. He removed the hand from hilt of his weapon, he deciphered that they were of no current threat. He took out a small metal flask from his pocket, opened it, and took a swig of the extremely potent alcohol he put in it. His pupils flared and returned to normal in response to the liquor.

"Oh, right, so sorry, i forgot to introduce myself. I am Shade Nova. And you two are?" He asked, showing no signs that the alcohol had any effect. His body was beginning to become more and more immune to the substance, and he didnt like it.
Issy looked over at the man. His name was Shade. It was a good name. I am Isabella..., she said to him. She had gotten so used to speaking to Ama's mind she forgot this man didn't know. She looked down so she wouldn't have to see the shock and then the fear work its way across the man's face like she had seen done so many times before.
Voices, the sound of voices talking so close. Could it truly be that this city is progressing in its growth to its former self. The blooming city of life it ones was and so secure from everything had guests for the first time in a long while. This is good news but still, those who doesn't know the rules should take care. That was what Isamaru thought about this, the security of the temple was his main duty but he was a guardian so the city was part of what he needs to protect.

The crystal eyes seemed to close as the glow disappeared from his eyes. His mind was now empty if someone was able to read minds for he usually kept it that way at first except when speaking when it would be a confusing mind with much things spread out inside it. But then the glow returned, he could feel an energy nearby. A energy source that he hadn't sensed for a long time now, a special brainwave pattern. He just have to wait and see what would happen next.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"Of course you can meet him; he's not going anywhere...," Ama thought back to Issy with a little wink. It showed that she too was a telepath, something she had learned from Isamaru. She then nodded in greeting to Shade. She couldn't discern exactly what he was, but she knew the man was far from mortal. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Nova. I am Amaterasu O-ren Shiranui, but do call me Ama. I'm afraid the Aka Woods were once not so unusual... Just like Kyokujitsu was once not so empty...," she introduced with a bow of the head as she lead them up the steps and into the temple.

Removing her shoes at the door, her soft footsteps echoed quietly in the hall with the many statues of the city gaurdians. Her eyes were trained on one in shadow however as a pleasant smile of greeting spread across her face. "Good morning, Isamaru. You will not believe our blessings! Two people have stumbled upon us!" she thought to him excitedly as she laid the lotus blossoms she had gathered earlier ontop of the book the statue gaurdian held. The bloodied girl she assisted and the man that followed behind her would be proof to her words. "This girl can speak only with thoughts. Say hello! She's rather kind."
Shade heard Isabella's telepathy within his head and did not make any movement to show shock or surprise. She was special, just as he was. He looked over at her, "Well then, its nice to meet you two Isabella, Ama." He nodded to them warmly as they approached a rather odd looking statue. He returned the flask to his pocket after resealing it, deciding this was no time to drink.

"May i ask what happened to this city and the surrounding forest? Obviously it was no war, or the city would have been destroyed. It seems odd that such a place would be so... empty." Shade questioned quietly, not knowing that Ama was talking to the statue.
Isamaru's eyes seemed to moved, looking down upon the guests and listening to the words she spoke. The eyes stopped to glow for a moment for it was like he closed them ones again. "Yes I could feel the footsteps and the energy surged through the halls of the temple. Remember that I know more than you think, my dear Amaterasu" The eyes started to glow again and looked now more on the two guests. "Welcome to Kyokujitsu, I hope you will enjoy the safety stay and obey our rules." He was short on words but perhaps it was about trust.

In the shadow small candle lights seemed to start glowing revealing the statue which wasn't the prettiest but truly looked like a guardian meant to scare those who wished to hurt the city. "My dear Amaterasu, was it something else you wished to see me for? It's not time for old memories to be discussed, not even poetry." His glowing eyes switched to her now as with seeming to be a friendly tone asked about more.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"I suppose I was just eager to tell about guests...," Ama thought to Isamaru with a smile. She then turned to look back at Shade pondering how to explain.

"Well, long ago, about five hundred years to be exact, Kyokujitsu was a thriving city of ten thousand... But, some sort of great evil came in and everyone disappeared. A traveler set up a barrier around the city, the red fence you passed, to drive out all of the evil. Now they inhabit the Aka Forest. The traveler could not find any trace of the people who once inhabited the city, no one except my great grandfather. His mind blanked of the situation by trauma, he vowed that he and all of his progeny to come would take care of and rule the now ghost town so that one day it would return to its prime. Sadly, I'm the only one left of the Shiranui family...," she explained quietly, her voice fading a little as she went into a back room.

She came back out a few moments later carrying bandages and began to tend to Issy's leg. "Don't let the legends scare you though. If there really was an evil, it has long since been sealed up somewhere...," she reassured the two brightly with a smile. "Nothing has troubled Kyokujitsu in five hundred years!"
"I see..." he answered back to Ama, now looking at the telepathic statue. He never was one for words. He took a step closer to the statue and looked at its emerald eyes, then took another step back to his origional position.

"Have you considered that it may just be a five hundred year pause?" He asked in a cool tone. He walked over to a wall and put his hand on it's surface. He pumped a cold energy through it that held no malice to what it touched, it was harmless. Its only purpose was more of a scan than anything. Not finding anything that wouldve stuck out, to him at least, he let down his hand and leaned against the wall. He simply tilted his head backward and watched as Ama tended to Issy's leg, glancing over at the statue every once in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff