Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isamaru held his arms still around when she moved her head against his chest making his arms act like a blanket over her even if they couldn't cover her completely he hoped she would become warm. "Don't be sorry for the tears, we are just humanoids in the end with feelings." He gave her a smile before looking up in the dark sky. "If the same energy that made me into this and by the strange aura I sense...then no, this rose can't help but there is something we can have use of, of the guests, is anyone a priest of some kind? The dark energy has to be driven out of the city to stop this." He was serious but still mild in tone. "Or perhaps I shall just talk to her..." A familiar face was perhaps the solution to save Ama. He had to do it even if he wanted to hold Issy close to him now, he had to do it.
||Hey I will post when I get home otay? I have to go and it will be about an hour until I get home. Sorry!!! *huggles* I will talk to you soon...and if not soon then I will talk to you tommorow! ^-^||
((Okay, will see if I will be online if not I am sleeping.))
Issy shook her head. There are no priests in there that I am aware of..., she said softly. She looked up at him and placed a chaste kiss on his lips before standing up. She looked down at him and her hand suddenly inflamed. She blushed and hid her hand behind her back. It was a back mistake because it caught onto her back and spread. Next thing she knew she was covered in a green and orangeish colored flame. She blushed more and muttered something and the flame suddenly went out. Sorry..., was all she could think of to say.
Isamaru pushed himself up when he saw her back starting to burn but when it disappeared and she said sorry he just gave her a smile before embracing her again, lifting her up in the air. "Don't be sorry, your flames are your emotion. I saw your hand, you can control it." He gave her another smile when he suddenly just lifted her body up in both his arms and started to head back to the temple. "You need rest, lets head back to see what we can do to help her and the others."

He started to walk, determine to help Ama. He had been with her so long in this place and felt love towards her but now Issy have taken his heart you could say. He looked down on her again, she looked so beautiful in his eyes. Their love was not long but not short either it seemed, they were two people that had been lonely for some time until now.
Issy smiled at him when he told her not to be sorry. When he picked her up she automatically put her arms around his neck. Rest? Yes I guess I do but others here need rest as well..., she said softly. She laid her head against him. She was worried about what had happened since she left. Ama hadn't been Ama. Why did this woman want us to leave? If we left...then it was back into that forest of demons. She shook her head lightly. She was not going back to that forest.
Isamaru hurried as fast as he could towards the temple which at the moment wasn't so fast for he was afraid of dropping Issy since ones again his body felt like he had been a stone for a while. He had to be careful for he didn't know how large this problem was he only knew that something was wrong with Ama. He was worried about her, about the city. He turned his head to look out what they passed. "The city is beautiful but more flowers will bloom and a new life will spread with children on the street and smiles where ever you go." He then looked down on Issy.
Issy held onto him lightly and yawned. She was sleepy but she wouldn't take a nap until everything was better with Ama. Issy smiled at his words until he said children. She started to blush like crazy and she hid her face against his chest. I do love smiles..., she said softly.
Isamaru looked down on her, seeing her blush before tucking her head against his chest and he stops for a moment. "What is it that makes you blush?" He looked around, he could feel the dark energy even close but it wasn't towards the temple. He turned heading into the direction of the source of this energy.
||Hey I don't wanna post anymore until Ama come back that way she doesn't have a lot of pages to catch up with....||

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Hey guys... I'm SO INCREDIBLY SORRY for not posting like I should. It's just that I've been so busy the last three weeks I haven't had the time. If you guys want to keep posting, awsome! If I've caused y'all to lose interest, it's my fault this thread shrivels up and dies... T.T))

Kazunomiya growled at Shade's reaction and the triangle shaped blade of ice that was sent flying at her. Her Sun Disk spun to a hault infront of her as she dropped to her knees. Then the demon became aware of the other weapons flying at her. from the other directions. The triangle blade embedded itself into the shield as Kazunomiya stood and performed a figure eight movement with Ama's celestial brush. Though the others wouldn't be able to sense it, in the okami's eyes time slowed down to almost a crawl. Her eyes flitted to the different weapons flying at her, and then very quickly she spun to try and get out of their paths as the disk in slow-mo began to spin about her in a circle. After this matter of only fifteen seconds, time sped up again and in a blur Ama was standing outside of the circle of weapons that had now embedded themselves in the rooftop where she'd been standing while a few were in a shield. Her movement had been so fast it would seem she had teleported. That was a move Ama had learned after Wesker had left.

Kazunomiya did not get out unharmed however. Two arrows had pierced her, one in the left shoulder and the other in the fleshy part of her right side. A lance had slashed her left cheek as she had spunout of harm's way. The white eyes looked to the arrows and snapped off the shafts leaving the heads in so that she wouldn't start bleeding without even a twicth. Dark red stains did appear about the entries.

It wouldn't seem it, but a move like she'd just done was a very costly one on Ama's energy. Too many more times of that one and Kazu would have to use her own spirit energy.

"That was quite the spectacle. I'm impressed with you both. Such a show needs fireworks though, don't you think?" she asked with a smile as she drew a circle and line like an upside down "Q" with her brush. There was a puff of smoke and a cherry bomb with the fuse lit, the size of a soccer ball, appeared out of thin air. Smirking, she chucked it at them both and backed up in a flash to the roof's eeve.
she watched as the cherrybomb was created and tossed. running over she drew up large elephant ear plants from the ground wrapping the two leaves around the cherry bomb to protect the two people there. as she raced over drawing up more leaves to wrap around the cherry bomb so that when it went off it didnt hurt anyone. the leaves burst into flame as the bomb exploded and then she looked at the others and smiled. hopeing she hadn't gotten in their way and just so she could help.
[OH NO! DON'T DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! D;
I'll post. Soon, don't worry. I'll save the thread!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas