Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Don't worry about that. I'll tell you when the time is right..." The silver-haired man replied to his dog companion. After walking for an uncertain amount of time, the two had finally arrived. He grinned to himself, something seldom and rare to see him doing. "We are here." He annouced to his fellow dog companion.

[Alright, I have no idea. >.> Here's my noob post...]
Helios walked throughout the city looking at the scenery. He saw a man nearly fall through a board high above the building. Helios kept walking, trying not to draw any attention. He soon stumbled upon an abandoned apartment-like place. He jimmied the lock and walked into the dim light room. He opened the curtains to let the sun in to brighten the room. There was a rocking chair in the corner of the room. Helios went over to it and saw a stuffed bear laying on it. He picked it up and set it on a dresser that was next to the hallway. He walked down the hallway and found two rooms.

He searched the place for anything interesting, but ended up in the rocking chair, tending to his wounds. He bandaged up his ribs and cleaned his bloodied arm. Akito carried Helios' scythe as he followed him around the apartment. After he finished dressing his wounds, he took his scythe back and walked out the door. Akito followed him around, hanging close to his heels. Helios began to explore this unusual town.
'Bullshit.' He thought after Kamuro replied to him. Repede just kept walking, trying not to the negative about his friends wishes to come here. 'Sometimes... It feels like I'm being lead by a blind person...' He rolled his eye. Then a scent filled the air; it wasn't a normal scent. His ears perked up as he could here peoples voices. Then, Kamuro finally said 'We are here'. All the time keeping a stupid grin on his face. 'Wow...' Repede came up behind Kamuro to look at this place he had been lead to. A small wag came from his tail as he stood there and gazed.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama stopped and turned on the ball of her right foot to look back at shade like someone dancing might turn as she heard the sund of cracking. Her bright, crimson eyes, snow white hair, scarlet tattoos, and wolven ears were all proof that she was about as far from human as one could possibly get. Unaware of others, three to be exact, who were arriving she allowed herself to chuckle at his comment about heights.

Humming to herself, she made six well placed jumps that left her on a strong beam looking down at the half falling Shade. It was rather comical if you asked her. Still chuckling softly to herself, she reached down and offered him a hand only to stop when it was just out of his reach. "Do you give up then?" she asked calmly with a smirk. The wind ruffled her hair as clouds passed in and out of the sun's morning light.
((happy Halloween guys))

Shade knew he could reinforce the lattice with ice, then be able to chase her on even grounds again... but he didnt. He wasnt exactly ready to be a show off about his power. He accepted defeat, not something that was common for him. "Eh, as it is your city, I give. You win." He admitted calmly, taking her hand with a small smile. He got back up on his feet and stood on the still shakey lattice.

"I dont suppose we could grab something to eat now?" He asked quietly, examining the small tears that the lattice had made in his shirt. He didnt mind them, tattered clothes were a norm for someone like him. He shook his head to fix his hair, but stopped as soon as he started, his eyes widening. Frost was falling from it, and he finnaly noticed. Certainly, Ama had seen this by now. 'stupid ice...' he thought to himself, 'freakin horrible timing'

He attempted to change the subject, "so then, how shall i earn my keep around here? I shant be a freeloader."

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama smiled and shrugged when Shade gave up. Watching him climb back onto the lattice, she could him cringe at the frost that had fallen from his pale blue locks. Not commenting on the phenomenom, she beamed. "Of course! I hope you don't mind a traditional Japanese breakfast! It's all I can cook after all...," she laughed brightly as she walked over to the alley's other wall. Grabbing onto a drain pipe, she slid all the way to the ground and stood waiting for him.

"Work? Well, that depends on your skills. From the looks of your hair, you could make snow cones!" she teased as she waited. Her head turned to the right as she picked up a faint scent of someone long ago. She could see an outline in a distant memory but not clearly a face. All that was distinctive was a pair of sparkling amber eyes amidst silver bangs. How odd..., she thought to herself.
she had wandered around for a while carefull of her wounds. she went to the edge of the fence and stood there looking at the trees she sighed and turned and went back to the cottage she had located and went inside laying down on the bed.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama stood very still and silent with her head looking to the right as she awaited for Shade to follow or answer, which ever came first. The fact that she recognized the scent of someone within the gates greatly interested and inticed her. Never leaving the city limits into more than the Aka woods woods around it, there were only so many people she had met before. Even then, it had been back when she was small since people had arrived like today.

Glancing at Shade, she smiled and nodded to her right. "Come on, let's go this way," she added as she began walking. Her pace was rather fast, but her movements were rather leisurely. The scent was coming from the other side of the block of the street she proceeded on, and large buildings much older than the other buildings blocked her way. These buildings were the same pagoda style, suspension bridged, ridiculously tall kind but were far more whethered to a brown color.

Looking back to make sure Shade was coming, Ama spotted a broken suspension bridge that hung down from about twelve floors. Forced to jump to reach the first rung, she grabbed ahold and climbed up like it was ladder and a bridge. As she drew closer to the scent, she noted a second canine scent that wasn't familiar. Reaching the top, she crawled along the roof to the other side and lowered herself down two floors in a crouch. Crawling over to the side, she held onto a decorative spike in the roof line and leaned out over the side to look down. Sure enough, there was a dog of sorts and a man with silver hair directly below looking at the city.

Leaning a bit farther for a better look, the shingles beneath Ama gave a loud whine as the roofing broke apart. Sounds of splintering wood as the spike snapped mingled with Ama's surprised yell. What she was on having given away, she was plummeting straight towards the ground infront of the man and dog. Clawing at the eeves at the zigged past, she was unable to break her fall.
Shade followed her as she walked, and watched as she climbed the buildings. He wasnt sure exactly what it was that she was looking for, but apparently it wasnt food. She leaned and a spike in the roof broke, allowing her to plummet toward the ground. Unless she could fly, this was bad.

'damn, ive got no other choice.' He thought to himself quickly. He ran forward and tore off the gloves that he was wearing, revealing a scar that looked like it had been re-opened hundreds of times. He quickly stopped when he was in position and rose his hand in the air, aiming it toward Ama. Ice erupted from his body in a near explosive manner twisting and wrapping around itself as he guided it. It formed into a giant ice slide that would catch her from the fall, much like that of an amusement park ride. Snow formed around the bottom of the slide ensuring the safety of the end of the slide. He also attached ice beams to the buildings around it for support so that it wouldnt tilt and miss her.
Ichimura Kenshin
'Bullshit.' He thought after Kamuro replied to him. Repede just kept walking, trying not to the negative about his friends wishes to come here. 'Sometimes... It feels like I'm being lead by a blind person...' He rolled his eye. Then a scent filled the air; it wasn't a normal scent. His ears perked up as he could here peoples voices. Then, Kamuro finally said 'We are here'. All the time keeping a stupid grin on his face. 'Wow...' Repede came up behind Kamuro to look at this place he had been lead to. A small wag came from his tail as he stood there and gazed.

The silver-haired man glanced at Repede and nodded at his reaction. He began to head inside when distant noise and sound caught his attention. From very far away, he could make out that something was happening. "I wonder what's going on..." He muttered as he glanced at Respede. "Can you see it?" He asked.

[Once again, a short post. I apologize.]
Helios had walked through the city no less than a few minutes before he saw the giant ice-like slide. He paused momentarily watching the woman fall towards it. When he realized that she would be o.k., he kept walking. Akito looked towards the dog but resisted in saying hi. Helios walked towards the fence but saw that someone else was there already. Instead of walking next to her to gaze out into the forest, he stood back from afar to peer into the dark forest. They relocated to the place she left when she went away.Akito spun around once and sat down next to him.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Having been looking from a rooftop, the real location of the visitors was farther way than first thought, closer to the fence. Closing her eyes to brace for the fall, she was suprised when what she hit was cold and smooth as she began to slide down the tube. Opening her eyes, Ama looked about at the ice tube supported against the buildings that she rode on. This was unexpected...

Coming out the bottom she halted in the snow her knees sliding to a complete stop. Rather bewilldered, she stood up and brushed the snow from herself and looked for the ice's source. Seeing that Shade had formed it, she really didn't know what to say since he was incased in it. Thats when her eyes found a spectator who had been watching Ama's spectacle before turning and running off in the direction of the scent she was tracking.

Glancing in the direction of her target, then to the ice incasing the street, and finally to Shade all Ama could do was it for him to retract the ice or she'd have to melt it...
||Where is Issy? Can't move her until I know where she is. And btw guys! I am back! WOOT!||
'It looks like ice, Kamuro...' He squinted his right eye. Repede looked up to him and smiled it seemed like. 'Let's go if we're goin'.' So he started to walk toward the weird formation of ice. Repede's chain collar still dragged the ground as he took more steps toward there final destination. He inhaled on the pipe and blow some smoke out through his nostrils. And his tail would wag back and forth in the air, but just above his tail bone.
((issy is tucked away in a room in the temple))

She got up from where she lay on the bed and sighed softly. once again she was drawn back to the edge of the fence. she looked around and sat down there concentrateing trying to focus herself and figure out why she was being pilled back . she slowly opened her eyes nad looked down. blood had stained the bandage that was wrapped around her stomach. she sighed and removed them and then pulled out fresh wrappings an rewraped te wounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff