Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The wind whistling in her ears as she moved in a blur, she lept with a bound off the side of the last suspension bridge before the temple and went straight down. Landing at the top of the steps in a momentary crouch, she immediately bounced back up into a stroll like there were springs in her legs. She stopped and doubled back as the scent of the woman from before caught her attention. Seeing her almost out again, soaked in blood, she put her arms under the woman's shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Before the woman could argue, Ama had dragged into the temple's foyer where the others were without saying anything.

Setting the woman down in a sitting position, she looked around at Shade and Issy. "Mr. Nova, please assist me. Apply the blue liquid first and then the silvery one on her knee. Then wrap it...," she instructed as she took the two bottle from obi and set them down next to the bandages. Grabbing a roll of the wrappings, she placed it over the womans gut and applied pressure to stop the bleeding.
"Please, just call me Shade. I am not used to being called anything else." He said in a casual tone. He walked over and grabbed the bottles as instructed. He spread on the blue liquid and the silver one afterward. He carefully wrapped the wound with the bangades and made a nice knot that would hold firm.

He sighed, "Yet another injured person? This forest really is dangerous." He walked over to Ama again to offer help if she needed or wanted it. He looked at the extent of all the wounds. It was a pity.
SHe didn't want the help but she didn't have the strength at the moment to fight with her and when the other guy walked over she shifted to get away and watched him silently. dark brown with green speckles looked up at him wairly as she sat silently and let the girl bandage her up since there wasn't alot left that she could do at the momen. once bandaged she forced her self to stand. she nodded and then looked at the others."thank you." she said softly. she looked at the man called shade and studied him for a moment reaching out telepathicly to him but then she turned away and walked away. she swallowed her pain as blue fire started to engulf her hands and feet though it didn't leave a burning mess at all it was pyrokenisis.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ama sighed and rubbed the back of her head as she watched the girl jump to her feet once she was done. Watching the pyrokenetic fire form, she shook her head and looked away. The girl either liked showing off or didn't know how to control herself...

Brushing her kimono off in nervous habit, she looked around at Issy, Isamaru, and Shade. "Shade it is then...," she agreeed calmly as she stood up. Why did she feel so awkward, was it lack of spending time with people? "So... um... Do any of you plan on staying or are just drifting...?" she asked with a smile as she glanced at the girl she had just bandaged to show she meant her too.

((Wrath is grounded for two weeks. Issy won't be posting...))
"i would like to stay if it is ok with you." she said to her softly and looked at the others stepping farther back she leaned her back against the wall and rested for now. she watched silently her hair hanging messily in her face as she glanced away again. she knew she couldn't leave till she had regained some strength but that could take a long time depending on how her wounds healed. she slid down the wall slowly and closed her eyes as the flames died away.
A strange silver-haired man walked into a rather empty resturant. He was dressed in his usual black attrire... people here would consider it strange. But it was perfectly normal for him. Strapped across his back was a long sword lacking a sheath. What poor service this tiny resturant offered... Nobody seemed to be working. There was not a single soul in sight.

"What do you think?" The man asked as he stood at the entrance of the resturant. Surprising thing was that the tables and everything was clean. Most abandoned resturants were usually dirty, offered poor service, poor food quaility, etc. He looked at the opposite wall where the meun was hanged. Reading over the menu once, he decided on what he was going to eat... if they were going to stay here and eat or find another place. The third option would be to just leave and continue to head to Kyokujitsu. His orange-red eyes travelled to his companion, waiting for his decision.

[Crappy opening. >.< EDITED. ...Worse than the first one. [/sighs]]
The sniffing dog walked behind his companion he had been traveling with. He looked around and sneezed after getting something in his nose. A soft whine escaped him as he looked up at Kamuro with his right teal-green eye. 'I don't like it here.' He thought. His toe nails clanked on the floor as he walked into the restaurant. He was making some weird dog noises as he would usually do, pretending to act dog.

He stopped and turned around to Kamuro. He shook his head, trying to say that no one was here it seems. Or at least they were covering their scents up pretty well. Suddenly a loud crashing noise of pots, pans and glass came out from the back. Repede flipped backwards, back to Kamuro's side then bared his teeth. 'I don't like this!' He thought.
[Might as well throw Kyo in as well, since he'll have to show up soon enough...]

Hearing the commotion in the back of the resturant, his left gloved hand immediately flung to the hilt of his sword. It was like instinct. To a swordsman, when walking into an unknown area, whatever noise or movement, causes them to draw their sword(s) and whatnot. So stepping into such an empty and rather suspcious resturant, the silver-haired man would definately be on guard when crashing noise came along.

The swordsman nodded. "Let's go." He replied, almost as if he knew what his dog companion was thinking. It was obvious as well, with the dog's reaction to the noise. He slowly backed out of the resturant, his hand returning by his side. Just a few more mles until they reached their destination... maybe food and rest wasn't necessary for now.

Inside the kitchen, a big pot was flipped over on the ground and it was moving. Scary. It would scare a lot of people... but that's not the point. The kitchen area was messy... everything was out of place, out of order. It looked as if somebody had raided through it... And even clothes were lying around as well. 'Dammit!' The cat thought angerily as it tried to escape from this "prison". Once more, he tackled the pot and the pot dived madly forward, hitting the cabinet. BANG! CLASH! Pots and glass and everything else was falling down once more.

A spectula fell onto the pot and on the inside, it rang pretty loudly. That was not good for the little, orange cat trapped inside... 'Owww...! Dammit!' The cat was getting frusrated... and his head was starting to hurt. And then all of a sudden... poof! Pink smoke surrounded the area for a few moments before a naked boy appeared. On top of his head was the pot. "Tch... goddammit. Stupid pot..." The boy cursed as he took the pot off his head.
Repede also reached for the dagger the hung on his right shoulder. The pipe in his mouth stayed unlit. He shifted his eye back to the back of the restaurant where all the commotion was coming from. But when Kamuro started to leave, so did Repede. 'It seems that it was just a stray stupid animal.' Repede thought. His tail flopped back and forth in the air behind him as he walked.

'But still, I do wonder why no one was there... Strange indeed.' He looked back at the place as they kept walking. No more sounds could be heard now. The chain around Repede's neck almost hit the ground, he would also use that in a fight sometimes, if he had the opportunity to. He ignored it as he kept walking.

((Brain dead.))

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Thanks for finally starting, Ryu, Nick. But... *wacks you both across the backs of the heads* You posted to where it seems like you live in Kyokujitsu... Nobody starts out in Kyokujitsu... like I reminded you in the pms of y'all's profiles... >.< *sighs* I advise we edit them, say your little house is deep in the Aka Woods and you've never bothered stumbling across Kyokujitsu until... hm, I dunno, today? -_-))
[Oh... Lmao. It's like the Akuma Castle RP. ^_^ I read the PM once and that's about all. Plus, that was long ago. XD Anyways, my fault. Sorry. >.< I think I'll edit it to a resturant or something...]
((It's taichou's fault. xd Sorry, we'll fix it. ))
Ichimura Kenshin
Repede also reached for the dagger the hung on his right shoulder. The pipe in his mouth stayed unlit. He shifted his eye back to the back of the restaurant where all the commotion was coming from. But when Kamuro started to leave, so did Repede. 'It seems that it was just a stray stupid animal.' Repede thought. His tail flopped back and forth in the air behind him as he walked.

'But still, I do wonder why no one was there... Strange indeed.' He looked back at the place as they kept walking. No more sounds could be heard now. The chain around Repede's neck almost hit the ground, he would also use that in a fight sometimes, if he had the opportunity to. He ignored it as he kept walking.

((Brain dead.))

The swordsman turned around so that his back was facing the resturant. He nodded to Repede. Again, it seemed as though he understood what the dog was thinking. After all, they've been traveling for quite some time, he had to be able to comminucate to his companion when in his usual form. It was usually easier to speak to Repede when he was in dog form. Maybe because he was used to the dog and not the human appearance...

"Shall we head to Kyokujitsu now?" The swordsman asked. His voice was neither deep or soft, just perfect for his age. Most likely, food would be served at Kyokujitsu when they arrived so food was not a problem for him. He wasn't much of an eater, anyways. For a moment, the silver-haired man wondered would the woman who had invited them to Kyokujitsu remember him... after all, the last time he saw her (if he recalls correctly) was in their early childhood years. Forgetting about that, he waited for the dog's answer.

Back in the kitchen, the orange-haired boy quickly got dressed. He ended up in his spring school uniform, a black t-shirt, a white collar shirt (which he left unbutton), black pants and sneakers. On his left hand, he wore his black and white Juzu Bracelet to keep from transforming... early, he had been under stress and transformed. He caused quite a commotion in the resturant, resulting in everyone fleeing.

His red eyes searched around the area and found his traveling bag along with his O-katana and white, leather gloves. He picked them up, stuffed the gloves in his pants pockets, slung the bag over his back and held the sword with his right hand. The orange-haired boy left the kitchen the way it was, not giving a damn, and used the backdoor to exit the resturant. He continued on his way...
Shade watched closely as the girl lit herself alight with the blue flames, then let them die down again. He found it odd that so many people that came to this city had abilities that were beyond those of a human. For now he still refused to simply tell them of his power. Isabella already had an idea, and that was more people than usual.

He sighed, "Well, it is your city. You decide whether I should stay or go. Either way, i am fine." He looked around at them and brushed the blue hair out of his eyes. "Dosent look like Isabella will have much of a choice but to stay with her injuries. Same with this other girl."

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Lol, no problem, you two. Psh, 'course it's like Akuma Castle. With you reminiscening about it, Triplet, I decided I should make a similar thread [I don't typically like exact remakes...]))

A warm smile crept across Ama's face. "It is fine. I'd love for all of you to stay. Isamaru-sama and I could use the company after all...," she concluded as she looked around at them all. Issy had fallen asleep where she sat. Glancing to Shade and to the un-named girl, she walked over and easily picked Issy and knealt down beside her. "Shade, can you help me with her?" she asked politely with a look to the girl. "What shall we call you, Miss?"

Her mind drifted Isamaru in thoughts. My friend, can you believe this? They've agreed to stay! Perhaps there is hope for this ghost town after all! Oh my, we could even have jobs again and invite others... I wonder, do you think they have skills in martial arts? Perhaps we could put the dojo to use!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff