Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
[<Yawn> You know, if someone PM'd me once and a while. I would have remembered that I had forum role plays that might have wanted me to post in. Mean while, there are far too many pages that I have no interest in looking through, so I scanned over the most previous page, and I'll base this post off of those events.]

"Well, well. There seems to be a lot of excitement going on just below... I wonder what all the fuss is about." A most likely long forgotten male says, in a dark and mysterious sounding voice, that still seemed to bear the ring of royalty. A small little smirks lowly curls it's way onto the male's hidden lips, since his entire face was hidden behind the Uindo Kamen. Better known as the Wind Mask. This mask was a light blue color, and seemed to have white cloads running across it's surface. Oddest of all was that it was missing any form of sockets so that it gave the appearance of that he could not see. A mainly white, but still colorful haori shifted against his chest as he shifts his hands from where they hung loosely at his sides, and then crossed them at his chest. His gray eyes, unseen due to the mask that he wore, stared almost blindly at the back of the mask, as a never ending swirl of wind seemed to twist and writhe around his body, making his long black hair be thrown about in such a way as to make it seem like it was fanning around his head every once and a while. He had no intentions of stepping in on whatever events were unfolding below him, he was only going to observe and learn of what was happening on his own time, his free time. A short chuckle escapes his unseen lips as his masked head tilts downwards, as if he was watching the fighting and everything that was going on below. Though he was hardly close enough to even be noticed unless someone were to look up and manage to spot him. Thanks to the ever shifting winds that were around him. This Spirit Hellspawn known as The Demon of Many Masks, was seeming to be uneffected by the rain that was falling from the clouds of the sky. The actual wind itself making the rain almost arc around him as if it were a wall between such elemental things as that. The Demon of Many Masks, also known as Reaver allows his hidden lips to shift from a small smile, to a large grin as he watches everything, even though he did not appear to be able to see. Even though he was watching everything, it did not mean he had any reasonable reason to even be here. Which was a surprise all in itself.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Sorry, Reaver. I forgot you needed reminders... ~_~; ))

The possessed Ama's placidly pale eyes widened slightly in only mild surprise as Repede appeared between her and her prey. She watched, fangs tucked lightly over her lower lip, as he swayed unevenly and then fell over the side. Something about that happening made her eye twitch and her head jerk slightly to the side as though something annoying plagued her, whispering none stop into her ear that suddenly fell flat on the side of her head as though pained. Growling in annoyance, she jerked the brush again slashing the vine away from her ankle before doing an axe kick to get back on her feet only to launch a mean side kick toward's Shade's gut. "Leave now. The faster all of you forsake this place, the faster I'll relinquish the eta... How many more of your friends will it take getting hurt?" she snarled venomously as she turned as though doing a spinning ridge hand but instead slashing again with the celestial brush as though it were a blade.
Shade was surprised at Repede's sacrifice. He had never known a man so noble as to protect someone he had just met. Shade brushed away the rather powerfull kick with a simple yet effective swipe of the hand that he had learned in a martial arts class a while back. "You shant harm them or Ama again as long as i draw breath from this god forsaken earth." He hissed, creating a wall of ice between them to defend against the second attack. He had figured that her brush used wind to extend its attacks into a long nearly invisible blade, this made it difficult to defend against, and a wall was the only suitable thing he could think of to negate the entire attack.

The dagger he had with him was no use in a moving and chasing fight, it was better used as an assasin's weapon. A demonic smirk crossed his face as ice built up in his hands, extending out to create two mid sized triangles, about a foot on each side, that had edges sharp enough to make razors look blunt. They were meant as throwing style weapons, but could also be used in close combat. These weapons were dense and cold enough to withstand the heat of the sun itself. "Oh, and by the way, i don't hold back once I've begun." He snapped in a sinister tone. This was of course a lie because it was Ama' body he was fighting, but a suitable scare tactic as well.

He turned and swung one of the bladed triangles toward the demon possessed Ama, using a vortex of frigid air to speed up the attack.
(yo, got bored so I hacked my comp at school to get on XD I love yous Ash and Sis!)
Kamuro had successfully gotten out of the way of the weapon the demon had thrown towards him. But the temple had caught on fire and it was rapidly spreading. While everybody else escaped, only him and the female doctor remained but had entered the kitchen. Wait. Wasn't she on fire the last time he had saw? He went after her in the kitchen, seeing she had caught on some black fire. Kamuro did not like the looks of it. However, because he did not have elemental powers, he could not do anything to stop it. Instead, Wesker grabbed the bucket of water that was drawn earlier, and splashed it over the doctor. "Go," He commanded as he left the kitchen, drawing his blade, and went out to where the action was.

It had seemed he missed quite a lot. The fight seemed to be mostly with Shade and the demon. Of corse, Repede couldn't do much with a dagger. As for the others, he wasn't quite sure. "Repede, check t-" His sentence did not finish before he noticed his injured friend laying around. Blood came from his left shoulder and right hip. Only hoping that his friend was still alive, Kamuro jumped into the battle on-going battle. There was nothing he could do to help his friend or the female who remained in the temple. He had no healing abilities that could help others. Along with the latest attack that Shade used against the enemy were a few different weapons seemingly to appear in several directions at the demon. These weapons included a lance, a spear, few arrows, and a simple sword. Along with those weapons came a charging Kamuro.

[Hope I'm not god-modding and that I got everything... I skimmed through the posts. >.< And yes, I finally posted. ;D]
While he fell to the earth, Repede had shifted back into his 'dog/wolf' form. When he was suddenly caught in mid-air, his eye opened to see who it was. The girl from earlier; he thought she came in with the doctor. Though he wasn't fully sure. 'Thank you...' He looked over at her. His muzzle had some blood around it. Most likely where it rubbed against his shoulder. The scent of his own blood was all he could smell for but a few seconds. Finally blocking the smell, he struggle to stand on his own four feet. He fell from the saving leaf onto the earthy ground below. Wasn't to far; about a foot most likely.

Repede had heard Kamuro's voice from just moments ago. 'I'm sorry... I failed it seems.' He thought freely without any mind restriction. The rain was washing his fresh blood off his shoulder and hip, but new blood only seem to keep flowing out of the open wounds. His eye narrowed as he walked toward the girl. The pain slowly went away; or maybe it was just that he was getting used to it. He no longer flinched when a big rain drop fell onto on of the gashes.

Repede looked back up to the buildings above to try and spot Wesker. His scent was first inhaled though, which Repede made a quick 'thank you' nod to the girl and vanished. Now only a building or so back away from them. He slowly crept forward, hoping that Kazunomiya would think he was out of the picture. He put a mind block up be allowed Kamuro to read his thoughts. 'Kamuro. I'm sorry I let my guard down. Also, don't make any sort of response to me being here.' He wearily thought.
||I am soooooo sorry Shinobi! I haven't had internet for like....two weeks...so I am behind||

Issy was standing there watching all of this. Her inner demon had calmed. Right when she was about to enter the fight she heard a cry from help. Isamaru? Oh god! She had left him alone. What happened. I must go..., she said to them as she ran out. She was shaking and her body was sparking. Little bits of her body would inflame and then suddenly go out. She tried to lock onto Isamaru but she couldn't. She was so scared now. She then remembered him asking about the garden. She ran. She was so frighten at the things that could of happened. Had something from the outside gotten in? She kept running even when her legs threatened to give out. When she finally reached the garden she saw him. He was...back to stone? How?! How had it happened? She ran to him and frantically touched his face, his now stony hair, and his shoulders. She was crying and she didn't know what to do. Isamaru? Hey...speak to me!, she nearly screamed to him. She looked at the rose in his hand and was greatly confused. She could help but continue to cry as she sat there feeling helpless and useless.
Isamaru could feel her close to him now, feeling how sad she was.He wanted to hold her in his arm but in his hand lied the rose that he himself knew could save him. The energy he had used to talk to her at first should have returned by now but instead of telling her about the flower he was worried about her. "Don't cry Isabella"Then he became silent and a small tear actually emerged from his right eye, running down his cheek.

But then something seemed amidst it was cold and in the garden was another person seeming to swirl around with the same cold aura that he brought in. "You can't save him little girl, time repeat itself. He was meant to be stone." The man was clad in a large red robe with different straps all over it his face was concealed only revealing his left eye. "What can you change? The future? He is from the past and should stay there." The voice was calm but indeed cold as he seemed to be.
Issy heard his voice and stopped look at him. But then she was interrupted by a person appearing out of mid air. She looked him over and was not impressed. She turned her attention back to Isamaru until the guy spoke. She couldn't save him? She laughed at that. He was meant to be stone? Her laugh stopped and she glared up at the man. No...he was meant to be mine..., she said in a dead serious tone. She stood up and she looked nothing but calm. Her eyes showed nothing. They were blank...her face...blank. She showed nothing almost like a unearthly cold had entered her. He belongs here with me...forever..., she said in a voice that held no real tone. Her hand shook and she gave a smile, it was cold...distant...demonic. She kneeled down to Isamaru and emotion came back. Isamaru...tell me...please tell me how to help you..., she said softly as she held her forehead against his for better contact. Her hands on both of his now stone cheeks.
Isamaru could feel her being closer to him and how somehow his forehead is warmer. Then he felt his cheeks getting warmer, spreading over his head. "The flower... the liquid in the flower. Please, your lips with the liquid on should be the easiest way for me to get it into my body" He didn't know what she would say but the words he had heard from her had made more drops flow down his cheek. Now he had just to wait for her, the man he tried his best to ignore.

The man clad in the red robes seemed to disappear slowly by the wind or rather the darkness. "So you have decided to change his faith. My sons faith." Then the man had only his head left before speaking again. "I wish you well my son, with will and faith like this." He was talking about old when he first time became stone, perhaps his will and faith wasn't strong enough at that point but now he felt such a will to live, live beside Issy.
Issy did her best to get some juice out of the rose. She laughed a little. Trying to get me to kiss you eh? she said jokingly. If she didn't laugh she would cry. She choose to laugh. She put the liquid on her lips and brushed her lips over his a few times before letting her lips touch his mouth completely. She kept her hands on his face hoping and praying it would work. She laughed in her head. Praying...something she hadn't done in a long time. She left on lips on his not knowing when to pull away.
The stone started to change, twisting in color to a more human color. Isamaru's own color and his clothes own color. The pieces of stone was moving in not falling off which was luck for Issy's own body or else she might have received a piece of stone in her head. He opened his eyes and felt the warmth from her lips, it was a good feeling. A funny thing with telepathy not needing to end a kiss to talk. "Sorry for you choice of means, you could just have smothered it across my lips. But I wanted to feel warm again." He then placed his own hands on her cheeks, looking at her and if she would end the kiss he would give her a smile before embracing her in close hug.
Issy slowly felt the warm through her hand on his cheeks. Then she heard his words and laughed softly. She opened her eyes and broke the kiss smiling at him brightly. Her face was still wet from her tears. She couldn't help but smile. Before he could do anything she wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck and cried. She didn't know where it came from but she had been scared. No, she had been terrified. What if he hadn't been able to talk to her? I was afraid...so afraid..., she said softly to him.
Isamaru was to slow after the short time of being a stone figure so it was easy for her to wrap around his neck before he could do anything. He wrapped his arms around her waist, entering something of a sitting position with his legs crossed like Buddha moving her close, placing her in his lap even closer. Her tears made him know she didn't have to say it for him to know what she had thought.

He tucked his head against her neck at first, closing his eyes to let her shed some tears before moving his head to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Don't be afraid, because you know yourself that you could have helped me. The way to use this rose is not the only way to free someone of stone." He moved his hand to her chin to move her head slightly so he could get eye contact with her."You set me free ones earlier remember? Your love is all I needed, your feelings which I at first couldn't see. Until now that is, so don't cry for I will from now on be at your side...always." The time he had spoken to her he had become calm and sounded like the man she would know, the same voice that was friendly to her and that supported her all the way.
Issy held onto him until he moved her head. She looked at him feeling silly that he could see her tears. When the words soaked in she blushed lightly and kissed his nose. I am sorry for my tears, she said softly. She laid her head against his chest and snuggled against him. Will the rose help Ama? she asked softly. She didn't really feel like moving at the moment but she knew she would if she had to...needed to. She didn't know what was going on in the kitchen anymore and didn't know if she wanted to know. It seemed Ama...or whatever had possessed her had seemed eager to fight...anything and everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff