Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Post coming up soon...]
Shade quickly noticed the aura that emanated off of Repede. He smirked as his own frigid halo of power pulsed around him and contacted it. As the sun disk flew in toward Pha, he considered attempting to stop it, but saw that the girl was quite versatile with control of her vines. Shade mad no move to attack yet, he always waited for the enemy to attack him first. The sun disk obviously could be used as a ranged attack, and waiting for her to attack again would tell him much more about her fighting styles.

"Fine, if you will to fight as a coward, then so be it." Shade hissed, knowing that only Ama could use her own powers to the best of their ability. This demon would only be able to conjure and control a fraction of her power.
"Your first target shall be me if you wish to fight." It was the first thing Kamuro had said since the doctor had asked what had happened. During all this time, he had just half-knelt by them with his usual expression on his face. The swordsman stood up slowly and awaited for the demon's answer. He should know Amaterasu's powers well enough. After all, when they were little, they used to train together. Unless, she has learned new powers over the years, which was very likely. Her telepathy would not work against him since he had the ability to block his mind from being invaded; a rather big advantage in combat. Wesker would not hold back unless he felt it would danger any of them.

[No idea what's going on... too lazy to read it. XP]

The orange-haired boy glanced at her in response to her remark. However, he did not say anything. He just continued to get away from the rain as fast as possible. He did not need to get ill and/or transform right now... Once they got to the top of the stairs, his red-orange eyes searched for the closest house and one was soon found. He continued to pull her until they reached the house. The teenager attempted to open the door, and to his surprise, it worked. Well, duh. Nobody lives here, anyway... He thought as he pulled her inside, waited for the dog, then shut the door.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The vines deflected the sun sheild and sent it flying backwards into the wall of the temple. It stayed there, half digging into the wall, and the flames began to spread from it and into the wood. Within moments the deeply colored wood had flames racing up it and smoke filling the kitchen threatening to send the temple up in a devastating blaze.

The possesed Ama stretched out her hand and the disk began spinning again and dislodged itself to fly to her open hand. She grabbed it by the strap and held it over shoulder to send a penetrating stare around at all of them, breathing the smoke in deeply. "Coward? Aw, but on the contrary. You see, if you use a man's friends against them they don't fight full on. Any harm you cause me will hurt dear Ama...," she stated sweetly with a dark stare. Then her eyes rove from Repede and Shade over to Wesker. Kazunomiya's roved over him in the light of the blaze's tongue as it moved up the wall and liked the ceiling. His eyes and hair... "A Wesker? You should know your place...," she snarled as she swung the sundisk at him.

It flew towards him and whether or not it hit, the weapon, made a boomerrang effect where it doubled back to strike at Repede and then Shade. Before anyone could realize what was going on, she was outside on the top of the stone stair thatled up to the mesa that the temple rested on. The shield after attacking ripped through the side of the temple, destroying at least three walls and setting flame to th debris as it went, only to be caught and swung over her back by the strap again.
when the plants sent the sheild away she turned to the flames and drew her vines back to her sending them to draw the water from the earth and pick up the other buckets filled with water. sending the water to the flames to subdue them quickly. she looked around and when the sheild cut threw other pieces of walls she drew up her vines thickening them and sending them to wrapp around and threw the walls to keep them from falling as she continued to get rid of the fire. though her power was draining.
Isamaru was about to say something about the garden when being interrupted by a familiar voice, a man that he had spoken to earlier hen just being a statue and his words about Ama being in danger made his eyes turn pale. When asked to follow Izzy seemed quick since it was her job now. Isamaru followed a part of it before turning to the garden. It was there, it hit him again. The sky and tide in it was changing and so was he.

Isamaru picked up a flower which was a powerful herb that he knew of from ages past known to save life with a drop of its juice. He held it up in the sky to study it clearer but they sky was black a so old thing that happen for so many years ago. He knew that something bad was amidst, making him turn around to try run but when turning he trips ending up on his knees before something strange happens. He is ones again turned to stone with the flower in his right hand as the only thing alive on him.

He was able to use some energy to send a message to Izzy, a call for help that was all before he would turn silent. Telepathy he is used to send at long distances but now it seemed to blocked out by some strange force. Perhaps it was something that he knew well what it could be.

((I know I toke time but school needed my time more. Now I am back))
Repede wasn't in the way of the disk the first time it came to her. He stood by with his hand on top of the dagger's hilt that simply hung on his back. "Kamuro... Are you sure you want to fight Shiranui-san? " Repede asked his friend with a concerned look. But his gaze quickly changed back to Ama when the temple began to catch on fire. "Oh no.." He muttered to himself as the fire quickly started to spread.

Repede knew that Kamuro would easily be able to dodge the disk. Which he then readied his dagger. Whatever would happen to Wesker, Repede would at least dodge or deflect it with his weapon.
Shade watched the flaming disk as it flew toward him, such a flashy attack was clearly a distraction. Though he had no other choice than to turn and block when it flew toward him. As it was knocked away, ice began to spider out from his feet, extinguishing any flames it came into contact with. He knew Kamuro would be the first to chase Ama, so he decided to focus his efforts on making sure the temple didnt burn down to the ground. The ice quickly made its way up the pillars and walls, snuffing out the fire and leaving frost in it's wake to prevent the area from burning once more. This was a simple task, but controlling Ama and the demon inside of her would prove much harder.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((No offense, but this roleplay is going to take forever and never move if I wait and actually fight just Kamuro. After all, triplet is a nutorious for never posting, the procrastinator.))

Kazunomiya sighed irritably and tilted her face upward with the rain pouring down upon her leaving her soaking wet. Despite the wind and intense rain, the fire on the sundisk continued to burn with a frightful intensity. Her hand twitched slightly as her impatience made her rather bruthish. "Come and fight me, all of you? Would it not be faster to team up on me? Or would you rather have me drown dear Ama in the river? Then you'd have no reason to stay...," she snarled in a booming way for all to hear. With that she took off into the city running and leaping from building to building a very Amaterasu style.
She managed to brace the wood with vines wrapping around and growing into the wood. she left the temple hopeing it would stay and gave chase of ama afraid she was going to the river to drown herself. calling her vines to her again she tried to grab ama with them and wrapp her in the vines once more to contain her.
As soon as Shade finished extinguishing the just of the fire, he heard the demon's threat to drown Lady Ama in the river. He quickly left the building and gave chase to the woman. Having seen Ama's running style beforehand on a few different occasions, it was not as difficult for Shade to predict where and how she'd move this time around. With electricity pulsing through his muscles, he ran after her with incredible speed, though he knew he'd pay for the immense strain later. "You say you are no coward, and yet now you flee!" He called, taunting the demon within her. His own adrenaline began to flow in the midst of the chase, further fueling his abilities. His aqua blue hair stood on end and was covered in frost due to the mix of power flowing through him.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The sundisk flew from Ama's back as Pha began to pursue slashing and gaurding Kazunomiya from the whipping vines. Her whiye washed eyes darted to the side to look at Shade as he came up beside her and taunted her. "No I'm not fleeing. I was luring you out of the temple...," she laughed as she allowed a single vine to slip through and wrap about her ankle. She fell and slid across the sleek rooftops in the rain, and as she fell she pulled out the celestial brush with her right hand and made a sharp jerk of it with her wrist. This issued an attack that was like the slash of a blade but it flexed out longer and wider towards him.
[Damn right, Ama-chan! D:< I was going to post tomorrow. XD]
Repede stood still for a few moments. Trying to take in the entire situation and wondering if he could do anything to free Shiranui, his new friend... Repede bit down on his bottom lip as he felt helpless. The rain trickling down, made him snap back into saneness. Shade... where did he go. Repede caught his scent, and used his ability to short teleport out of the temple, a few yards behind him. He managed to appear in time to see Ama's body fall and slide on the wet roof. 'No.. that isn't right.' He thought as he watched her movements.

He noticed that she suddenly had some sort of brush in her hand. "Shade wa-" He teleported once again and reappeared in front of Shade. "-tach ou-" Repede had his dagger in hand and tried to guard with it. But it didn't help as much as he expected. His eye widened as he slowly fell forward. Kazunomiya's attacked wrapped around and gashed his left shoulder and right hip. When Repede landed on the wet rooftops after teleporting, he slipped and fell to the ground below. He fell out of site... hopefully not to his death.

((Not ignoring you Pha... just not 100% sure where your RPC is. Also, sorry if my post is confusing.. I'm a lil' out of it... ))
pha had ben running threw the streets it gave her better cover. she paused and watched ama fall after the vine had wrapped around ama's ankle unsure what the brush would do she watched repede teleport infront of shade and when he fell she summoned a large leave to catch him and cushion his fall. she paused where she had seen him fall and had caught him. drawing the leave down to the ground she hoped he was still ok. they needed everyone if they were going to defeat this demon inside ama and she was hoping the man wasn't dead.

((don't worry about it ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces