Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

TillxGone
Guin - Aoiichi

SPACESPACESPACE
      xD Yeah, I saw. I went full derp and forgot about them.
Have you gotten any of those ? Those are the ones i want to know what's in them. thanks.

Dangerous Lover

Guin - Aoiichi

SPACESPACESPACE
      I haven't gotten the booster packs. I believe someone on the other page has answered your question.

Azaurmyth's Wife

Batty Splicer

emetology
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
emetology

Woof! You sure put a lot of effort into this. Thank you so much. ^.^ I'm just wondering, you have the leveling rewards for Luminous Kitsune but would you know anything about Brilliant Tanuki? Please and thank you.

aw, thank you for! ah yeah, unfortunately i haven't been able to play as much, so all info is provided by others in the thread. when someone does provide it tho i'll be adding it, so i guess stay tuned? or if you decide to start training yourself i'd appreciate the deets lmao

No worries and thank you for replying! When I start using a Brilliant Tanuki, I'll let you know. It probably won't be for a while though.

Retro Punk

CrimsonDice
Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor the heck out of everything does it? LOL

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!
I want to see Dandii DooDad as a new kin....

@ thread : Booster pack question ..... What's in them ? And what's the difference between the large and small ?

That would be really adorable to see as a Kin. I'd pay for one of those in a heart beat if they did.

I think by large and small would be like how there are two different Stamina & Health potions; a smaller one that heals a little bit, then the large one that fully heals or refills all your stamina/health.

As for the boosters, I think they're just those Skill and Ally potions you can get as drops in game to level up your Kin or your Skill level faster. The Skill ones are pretty much worthless because you don't really need it except to evolve certain Kin (I think it's 100-300 points to evolve some) or just to get level rewards for getting to the next level like your Kin.
Ah ok, so you don't know for sure ? Im just wondering if thats what the packs are just how many come in each one.
Nyadriel
Vivacious Villain
emetology

After the event ends, will we still be able to get rewards when we level up?

Yes. Only exception are the event items which will be taken out along with I am not sure.

Oh thanks for answering!

Blessed Treasure

more recolors in the new rig sad ?????

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
UnluckyLions
If you want, I'll trade you my Tanuki for your Kitsune. :3

i would absolutely love that! tysm for the offer! emotion_kirakira

i hope it's okay that i've sent a trade with the kitsune

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
AsterKurayami
Ember the Spirited firefox!

User ImageUser Image

Sakura Pegacorn Fluff

User ImageUser Image

do you know if the fox is rig only or available in game? for the sakura fluff, i know originally those were in zen grdens in zomg, but i think the kin version is from what the fluff? if it's available in game i'll include it but if not i'm not sure if i'll cover the fluffs since they're technically from a separate event :I

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
CrimsonDice
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor the heck out of everything does it? LOL

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!

i agree. i'm interested in new ones, or other pet items being reintroduced as kins. the recolors are cute and all, but i feel like all the effort is going into rehashing instead of producing ):

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
No worries and thank you for replying! When I start using a Brilliant Tanuki, I'll let you know. It probably won't be for a while though.

someone earlier in the thread offered to trade me for a tanuki, so i may be able to start training one to get some of the first few levels of stats~

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
slightly related but i wish the fluff recolors were.... actually fluffs? sakura fluffs aren't the same as pegacorn fluffs namean? so while that sakura/pegacorn fluff is cute and all i wish they'd been separated

Tactical Streaker

16,165 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Night Owl 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
emetology
UnluckyLions
If you want, I'll trade you my Tanuki for your Kitsune. :3

i would absolutely love that! tysm for the offer! emotion_kirakira

i hope it's okay that i've sent a trade with the kitsune
ohmygod! -facepalms- sorry I didn't realize that was what was happening. xp I'll send a new trade. sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
UnluckyLions

psst... i think something was forgotten in the trade haha

Blessed Treasure

anyone know where this egg comes from Tanzanite Cabochomp?

Tactical Streaker

16,165 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Night Owl 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
emetology
UnluckyLions

psst... i think something was forgotten in the trade haha
heheh yeah, sorry I totally forgot about offering to trade then saw the trade request pop up & was like " okaaay! O___O" lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff