Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotheaded Ladykiller

Does anyone know where to find the Fluff Level Up Rewards? Any guides have that posted yet?

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm not sure if this has been brought up or not, but I was curious if say you get an egg that's not soulbound and can trade or sell it and you leveled it up a level or two, when you sell/trade it does it keep the level it had or does it start back over from Level 1? Or does it automatically become soulbound after being used in battle?

I mostly thought of this because I didn't want to trade (if you can) an egg that I had used to someone and they miss out on the rewards or if you buy one off the MP and someone already took the rewards there as well.

I think I may have found my answer just now. It seems Gaia has finally put the level of the Kin on the MP that are being sold! That's great because I didn't want to buy any and miss out on level rewards for a certain Kin or sell one and screw someone over! So that means lower leveled ones should be worth a lot more than one someone's leveled up.
This is helpful, thanks!

Lonely Phantom

I just got my Nyaruma after trying all event. @_@ Got mine on Stage 4.

Now need to try to get a golden one.

Sparkly Lunatic

15,390 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CrimsonDice
Mew87
Saffrons_Curse
Mew87
does taru evolve like starter pets or just have 1 form?

Also....those Pink Fluff things are crazy OP...High HP and High damage....nerf pls...but until then...can they be captured?

[A staff member said] both Sakura Pegacorn Fluffs and Ember the Spirited Fox are supposed to drop eggs, but are just stupidly rare.

fun...ty. Will you still be able to get this particular fluff after Sept 3?

I personally think they will be available after Sept. 3. Gaia's not said anywhere that I've seen that any of the new Kin are event exclusives like Stagony and Lucky the Cat were (minus Taru and Kitsu seeing how you could only get one or the other by picking your team).

If they are then Gaia needs to start saying so somewhere everyone can see it (like they did on the event page when this whole Kin stuff started) so that people who want a chance to get them know whether or not they need to farm the game or if they can take their time after the event is over to get them.

If you have admin notes enabled, they listed it there. The Zen Garden Kins will still be there, but will not longer be obtainable after sep 3.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Mew87
CrimsonDice
Mew87
Saffrons_Curse
Mew87
does taru evolve like starter pets or just have 1 form?

Also....those Pink Fluff things are crazy OP...High HP and High damage....nerf pls...but until then...can they be captured?

[A staff member said] both Sakura Pegacorn Fluffs and Ember the Spirited Fox are supposed to drop eggs, but are just stupidly rare.

fun...ty. Will you still be able to get this particular fluff after Sept 3?

I personally think they will be available after Sept. 3. Gaia's not said anywhere that I've seen that any of the new Kin are event exclusives like Stagony and Lucky the Cat were (minus Taru and Kitsu seeing how you could only get one or the other by picking your team).

If they are then Gaia needs to start saying so somewhere everyone can see it (like they did on the event page when this whole Kin stuff started) so that people who want a chance to get them know whether or not they need to farm the game or if they can take their time after the event is over to get them.

If you have admin notes enabled, they listed it there. The Zen Garden Kins will still be there, but will not longer be obtainable after sep 3.

Yeah, I don't have those enabled anymore when they started spamming it with Facebook contests. LOL I'll have to go look for that now.

EDIT: Okay, I must be blind because I'm not seeing it in any of the Staff Alerts...

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
A level 18 Somber Kokeshi Doll just kicked the crap out of my level 37 Myotistrike. What. The. Heck?
I was wondering if regular Nyaruma will ever get a sellback value? I've ended up with three now.

Special Cat

very helpful!

Friendly Bibliophile

Fabricated Ecstasy
My guide has all of Pegacorn Fluff's Level rewards.
Click the banner to view the thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Lunatic

SairLenneth
I was wondering if regular Nyaruma will ever get a sellback value? I've ended up with three now.

Lucky you crying
Anyway I think I read somewhere that they were taking into consideration to un-soulbound zen temple kins, so maybe you will be able to sell them at the marketplace in the future sweatdrop sweatdrop

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Thank god I can finally move all of those Summer Event eggs to my storage!! Why the Zen ones aren't the same, I have no idea, but I'm glad they finally unbound some of them! Makes for easy trading as well!

Buggy Glitch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CrimsonDice
A level 18 Somber Kokeshi Doll just kicked the crap out of my level 37 Myotistrike. What. The. Heck?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Mew87

May I ask your source? Because in the AtS yesterday they only said the event achievements as well as Tanuki and Kitsuko wouldn't be available. From what I've read, no other kin from Zen Garden wouldn't be available afterward.
I've got 10 Kokeshi dolls, but no other type of doll stare
Sigh, all this time I've played without Kitsuko and was wondering why the achievements don't appear… I should look more at forums than just play and play and play while watching anime gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff