Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Gatekeeper

Are wealthy nyaruma supposed to drop normal nyaruma eggs? Because I got a nyaruma from defeating a wealthy nyaruma in stage 5.

Friendly Bibliophile

IGNameless
Yes Wealthy Nyaruma is supposed to drop normal Nyaruma.
Something that shouldn't have done with it though.

Vampiric Bunny

21,215 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Brilliant Tanuki Lvl 5 skill is Tanuki Pummel 5mp

miku_gyaru's Wife

Mystical Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
i love event guides. so helpful ><
emetology

l11 stamina - 30
l11 life - 115
l11 magic - 30
l11 damage - 25
l11 resist - 25

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I don't know why I'm just now noticing this, but when you use the Wither potion to get rid of the status effect, why does the Kin still lose a little Magic after you use the potion and got rid of it? It's gone. Why still lose some? That doesn't make any sense.

Sparkly Lunatic

15,390 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
does taru evolve like starter pets or just have 1 form?

Also....those Pink Fluff things are crazy OP...High HP and High damage....nerf pls...but until then...can they be captured?

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Wealthy Nyaruma's rarity level is 6

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mew87

Also....those Pink Fluff things are crazy OP...High HP and High damage....nerf pls...but until then...can they be captured?

[A staff member said] both Sakura Pegacorn Fluffs and Ember the Spirited Fox are supposed to drop eggs, but are just stupidly rare.

Sparkly Lunatic

15,390 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mew87

[A staff member said] both Sakura Pegacorn Fluffs and Ember the Spirited Fox are supposed to drop eggs, but are just stupidly rare.

fun...ty. Will you still be able to get this particular fluff after Sept 3?

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mew87
Saffrons_Curse
Mew87

Hmm that I don't know. I wouldn't take the chance, personally, but I think it's possible. I believe I read something about the Brilliant Tanuki and Luminous Kitsune wouldn't be available, but I think it's possible everything else could still be available. Again, though, I wouldn't take the chance and find out I was mistaken when it's too late, you know?

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Mew87
Saffrons_Curse
Mew87

I personally think they will be available after Sept. 3. Gaia's not said anywhere that I've seen that any of the new Kin are event exclusives like Stagony and Lucky the Cat were (minus Taru and Kitsu seeing how you could only get one or the other by picking your team).

If they are then Gaia needs to start saying so somewhere everyone can see it (like they did on the event page when this whole Kin stuff started) so that people who want a chance to get them know whether or not they need to farm the game or if they can take their time after the event is over to get them.

Buggy Glitch

It's sucks d**k how lvl 8 Pink Fluff 1hko my lvl 21 Oppososaurus

Blessed Treasure

It is so frustrating when you finally get a wealthy to drop an egg and it is a luminous kitsune egg.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Zacktacular
It's sucks d**k how lvl 8 Pink Fluff 1hko my lvl 21 Oppososaurus

I know that pain. It's funny seeing them back from zOMG! and one hit KOing like they did in that, but man! I figured level would matter a little bit. Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff