Welcome to Gaia! ::

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
lilloulou
Mew87
If you have admin notes enabled, they listed it there. The Zen Garden Kins will still be there, but will not longer be obtainable after sep 3.

May I ask your source? Because in the AtS yesterday they only said the event achievements as well as Tanuki and Kitsuko wouldn't be available. From what I've read, no other kin from Zen Garden wouldn't be available afterward.

I think they worded their response carefully. They can't just say it plainly mad

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sydney Delphine
lilloulou
Mew87
If you have admin notes enabled, they listed it there. The Zen Garden Kins will still be there, but will not longer be obtainable after sep 3.

May I ask your source? Because in the AtS yesterday they only said the event achievements as well as Tanuki and Kitsuko wouldn't be available. From what I've read, no other kin from Zen Garden wouldn't be available afterward.

I think they worded their response carefully. They can't just say it plainly mad

Their lack in clarity with some stuff regarding Lake Kindred almost annoys me more than grinding sometimes lol

I'm not unhappy they have gone back on their words regarding soulbinding of the eggs thought; I didn't want to get rid of my extra kins, so being able to move them on a mule or gift them to some which didn't manage to get them is something rather nice.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image User Image
Ember the Spirited Fox

and

User Image User Image
Sakura Pegacorn Fluff

are confirmed to drop eggs here. idk the details about them though.
I think they're rarer than Wealthy Nyaruma though.

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Anyone know if the event ends TONIGHT once it becomes Sept. 3rd, or tomorrow night when the 3rd ends? OR maybe noon? Pretty sure all three have happened in the past ... confused

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Lady_Imrahil
Anyone know if the event ends TONIGHT once it becomes Sept. 3rd, or tomorrow night when the 3rd ends? OR maybe noon? Pretty sure all three have happened in the past ... confused

I'd like to know this as well. Why Gaia can't just say Sept 3 at such and such time is beyond me. Just saying Sept 3 doesn't help us at all know exactly WHEN on the 3rd it will end.

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
CrimsonDice
Lady_Imrahil

I'd like to know this as well. Why Gaia can't just say Sept 3 at such and such time is beyond me. Just saying Sept 3 doesn't help us at all know exactly WHEN on the 3rd it will end.
I'm searching all the recent announcements and staff alerts in case it was, but if they did, I sure don't remember it. whee

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Lady_Imrahil
CrimsonDice
Lady_Imrahil

I'm searching all the recent announcements and staff alerts in case it was, but if they did, I sure don't remember it. whee
Yeah, I don't recall them saying a specific time either any where. The totals are still going up right now at the time of me typing this up, but I don't see the Wing sticker anymore on the event page, so who knows...

Scratch that part about the Wing sticker and charm. It did show up finally.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Kokeshi Doll Level 11: reward - 50 charge orbs

Spring Kokeshi Doll level 11: reward - Fortune Cookie

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
sorry everybody i haven't been able to keep up at all :,)

i still haven't gotten all my own drops yet either orz

i will back up the guide so all the collected stats can be available if anybody needs them?

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Sakura shows up in Stage 4 but I have not seen the Spirited there yet. If you need a screen for that I'll upload it after work in a few hours.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
You know, I've noticed with this game in any area of it that if you fight even a Willowcroak that's one level higher than the Kin you're using to fight it to level it up, you are going to almost get annihilated. I've even been KO'd while using potions as well so those get wasted.

This game seems like it needs some kind of balancing act so that lower leveled Kin have a chance to level up, but also so you don't get your butt kicked just because they're one level higher because some Kin are a lot weaker than others in attacks. And all the missing doesn't help either...

Divine Lionheart

14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Is there a way to find out how many more monsters you need to defeat in order to get achievements? I could almost swear I've beaten over 10 somber kokeshi and I haven't had my achievement yet.

Also how many nyarumas do you need to beat in order to get the achievement? I even HAVE the kin, but no achievement yet. )):

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Captain Sway
Is there a way to find out how many more monsters you need to defeat in order to get achievements? I could almost swear I've beaten over 10 somber kokeshi and I haven't had my achievement yet.

Also how many nyarumas do you need to beat in order to get the achievement? I even HAVE the kin, but no achievement yet. )):

Have you been beating them with your taru/kitsuko? I've seen some people haven't, and you have to to get the achievement.

Divine Lionheart

14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Wingseagle
Captain Sway

Have you been beating them with your taru/kitsuko? I've seen some people haven't, and you have to to get the achievement.

Whaaaaat no they would get demolished. OTL my kitsuko is only at level 8 and I have a hard enough time beating those things with my level 11 echo. How annoying. scream

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Captain Sway
Wingseagle
Captain Sway

Whaaaaat no they would get demolished. OTL my kitsuko is only at level 8 and I have a hard enough time beating those things with my level 11 echo. How annoying. scream

Yeah ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces