Welcome to Gaia! ::

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Jisen Meizuki
Does anyone think that the reason why Ember the Spirited Fox and Sakura Pegacorn Fluff are not dropping eggs is because they didn't have their companion item made?

And by that I mean haven't got the companion item recolor. sweatdrop

It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor anything they've put out, so I'd give it a week tops before we see their eggs in the CS or very rare drops in the game.

Stubborn Gifter

CrimsonDice
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor anything they've put out, so I'd give it a week tops before we see their eggs in the CS or very rare drops in the game.

True. It doesn't take long to recolor the item. However, it does take while to create a pixelated item of the recolor and create coding too. sweatdrop

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Jisen Meizuki
CrimsonDice

True. It doesn't take long to recolor the item. However, it does take while to create a pixelated item of the recolor and create coding too. sweatdrop

Yeah that's true as well. Hopefully they'll get them made soon! 3nodding

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
eliza_bunnypooh
When does the event end???

I believe it's Sept. 3.

Salty Aggressor

CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh

I believe it's Sept. 3.

emotion_0A0 Not enough time to get all these new kins everywhere...Unless they keep the zen map

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh

I believe it's Sept. 3.

emotion_0A0 Not enough time to get all these new kins everywhere...Unless they keep the zen map

I'm hoping they'll keep the new area too and just add more in other events. It would be kind of silly for Gaia to take the area away after the event. Perhaps they could make Kitsu or Taru a boss of the area when the event is over since they're fighting over the Zen. That would be neat to have and the area would stay.

Salty Aggressor

CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh

I believe it's Sept. 3.

I'm hoping they'll keep the new area too and just add more in other events. It would be kind of silly for Gaia to take the area away after the event. Perhaps they could make Kitsu or Taru a boss of the area when the event is over since they're fighting over the Zen. That would be neat to have and the area would stay.

BUT. They need to work on balancing drops before they do anything else...I'd be wayyy happier with a game with a few maps and nice rewards than a bunch of maps with shitty rewards everywhere

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh

I believe it's Sept. 3.

BUT. They need to work on balancing drops before they do anything else...I'd be wayyy happier with a game with a few maps and nice rewards than a bunch of maps with shitty rewards everywhere

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with the way they changed (or at least it seems that way to me) the drop rate of the all the eastern themed items Kin were dropping in the Zen Temple to almost not dropping now. I might have had multiples of some, but I liked seeing those show up way more than the boat load of Refresh and Magic potions I keep getting or 1 charge orb for fighting something that was tough... Heck I would be happy with more alchemy components dropping (common and/or rare ones).

Salty Aggressor

CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh
CrimsonDice
eliza_bunnypooh

I believe it's Sept. 3.

Yeah, I'm not thrilled with the way they changed (or at least it seems that way to me) the drop rate of the all the eastern themed items Kin were dropping in the Zen Temple to almost not dropping now. I might have had multiples of some, but I liked seeing those show up way more than the boat load of Refresh and Magic potions I keep getting or 1 charge orb for fighting something that was tough... Heck I would be happy with more alchemy components dropping (common and/or rare ones).

I'd be happy with more egg drops emotion_zombie Couldn't care less about the actual items
emetology
AsterKurayami
Ember the Spirited firefox!

User ImageUser Image

Sakura Pegacorn Fluff

User ImageUser Image

do you know if the fox is rig only or available in game? for the sakura fluff, i know originally those were in zen grdens in zomg, but i think the kin version is from what the fluff? if it's available in game i'll include it but if not i'm not sure if i'll cover the fluffs since they're technically from a separate event :I

The sakyra pegacorn fluff wasvmade for this game. A sakura fluff is a completely different thing

Kindred Giftgiver

58,050 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Full Selection 200
emetology
AsterKurayami

User ImageUser Image

Sakura Pegacorn Fluff

User ImageUser Image

do you know if the fox is rig only or available in game? for the sakura fluff, i know originally those were in zen grdens in zomg, but i think the kin version is from what the fluff? if it's available in game i'll include it but if not i'm not sure if i'll cover the fluffs since they're technically from a separate event :I

The Sakura Fluff that was originally a part of Zen Gardens did NOT have wings or a horn. It had that little curlicue on top of it's head and a sakura petal. Sakura Pegacorn is exclusive to the Spirit of the Smackdown event...

Destructive Daredevil

Destructive Daredevil

AsterKurayami

User ImageUser Image

4laugh So cute!

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Every time I fight a Luminous Kitsune, I don't notice the leaf on its head as a leaf... I keep seeing it as a tuft of hair instead.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice
Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor the heck out of everything does it? LOL

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!
I want to see Dandii DooDad as a new kin....

@ thread : Booster pack question ..... What's in them ? And what's the difference between the large and small ?

That would be really adorable to see as a Kin. I'd pay for one of those in a heart beat if they did.

I think by large and small would be like how there are two different Stamina & Health potions; a smaller one that heals a little bit, then the large one that fully heals or refills all your stamina/health.

As for the boosters, I think they're just those Skill and Ally potions you can get as drops in game to level up your Kin or your Skill level faster. The Skill ones are pretty much worthless because you don't really need it except to evolve certain Kin (I think it's 100-300 points to evolve some) or just to get level rewards for getting to the next level like your Kin.
Ah ok, so you don't know for sure ? Im just wondering if thats what the packs are just how many come in each one.

I'm not completely sure, but from the descriptions that's just what they sounded like to me. I could be wrong though. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff