14,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Wingseagle
Captain Sway
Wingseagle
Captain Sway
Is there a way to find out how many more monsters you need to defeat in order to get achievements? I could almost swear I've beaten over 10 somber kokeshi and I haven't had my achievement yet.

Also how many nyarumas do you need to beat in order to get the achievement? I even HAVE the kin, but no achievement yet. )):

Have you been beating them with your taru/kitsuko? I've seen some people haven't, and you have to to get the achievement.

Whaaaaat no they would get demolished. OTL my kitsuko is only at level 8 and I have a hard enough time beating those things with my level 11 echo. How annoying. scream

Yeah ><

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to beat literally HUNDREDS of monsters before finally levelling up to a decent point.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm just now looking at the price for the thing and I did see the announcement yesterday of them having it and the Ember Fafnir recolor in there, but did Gaia really put that Sakura Pegacorn Fluff egg in the CS for 15 BUCKS?! Are they high? I think it's time to open a window, Gaia...

I've also noticed since they said they increased the chance of the Sakura Pegacorn Fluff and Ember the Spirited Fox to drop their eggs, they're not showing up that often at all. So they increase the egg drop chance, yet lowered how often they show up. At least for me they're not showing up all that much anymore since the Staff Alert.

Agile Sleuth

sweatdrop I've seen this floating around. Anyone know where it is from?

User Image [KINDRED] Pegacorn Fluff

Feral Werewolf

34,715 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
Strigoii

That is the kindred you get if you took part in the what the fluff event a long time ago. They converted the pet fluff you got from completing the event into a certificate that gives you the pegacorn fluff kin.

Agile Sleuth

renamon426
Strigoii

That is the kindred you get if you took part in the what the fluff event a long time ago. They converted the pet fluff you got from completing the event into a certificate that gives you the pegacorn fluff kin.

Thank you! biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Captain Sway
Is there a way to find out how many more monsters you need to defeat in order to get achievements? I could almost swear I've beaten over 10 somber kokeshi and I haven't had my achievement yet.

Also how many nyarumas do you need to beat in order to get the achievement? I even HAVE the kin, but no achievement yet. )):

Nyaruma does show up in area 3 as well, so you might have better luck getting one that's maybe level four or so and doesn't completely stomp on your event kin.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Guin - Aoiichi
---

Sat here and watched that again, as I celebrate the victory of Kitsuni, and then sat here the WHOLE fifty five minutes watching the WHOLE Tao video and am gonna watch more later. I cannot resist! (God, the Japanese are artistically beautiful people! )

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
No idea if it's been said already.
I just finished beating a Spirited and while I was doing it I decided to just use my regular magic attack.

Do not ever use your regular magic attack (blue swirly orb icon) when fighting Ember the Spirited Fox. It will HEAL him.
It wasn't the full 200 and change damage I'd usually do, which is why I chose it to finish off the 149 some HP left.
It put him over 200 so maybe it's 50% of what your damage may have been.

tl;dr - DO NOT USE YOUR BLUE ICON MAGIC ATTACK ON EMBER THE SPIRITED FOX

Stage 6 only though for some reason. I had no problems one-shotting them in Stage 5 if their HP was under 200.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
emetology
If you are still maintaining the item list for Zen Temple, I found Magnificent SevenUser Image yesterday. It's not on your list yet.
Sweet Sentiment
emetology
If you are still maintaining the item list for Zen Temple, I found Magnificent SevenUser Image yesterday. It's not on your list yet.

Are you sure you got that as a drop? Because I think that's the reward for reaching 25?(or somewhere around that) skill level.

Retro Punk

Nyadriel
Guin - Aoiichi
---

Sat here and watched that again, as I celebrate the victory of Kitsuni, and then sat here the WHOLE fifty five minutes watching the WHOLE Tao video and am gonna watch more later. I cannot resist! (God, the Japanese are artistically beautiful people! )
I agree with this. Glad you liked the video ! xd

Spectra Geko's Datemate

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sweet Sentiment
emetology

You have a VERY pretty avvy! biggrin
malktrem
SairLenneth
I was wondering if regular Nyaruma will ever get a sellback value? I've ended up with three now.

Lucky you crying
Anyway I think I read somewhere that they were taking into consideration to un-soulbound zen temple kins, so maybe you will be able to sell them at the marketplace in the future sweatdrop sweatdrop

Really? that would be great x.x I'm not sure if they're still dropping eggs.. it seems so though, since I just got a kitsune? But if that eventually happens and you haven't gotten one still, let me know~ And sorry to get back so late.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shadow Dhampire
Sweet Sentiment
emetology

Thanks! I wanted to show off my new hair. Yours is pretty cute, too. 3nodding

Spectra Geko's Datemate

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sweet Sentiment
Shadow Dhampire
Sweet Sentiment
emetology

Thanks! I wanted to show off my new hair. Yours is pretty cute, too. 3nodding

Thanks so much! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out