• Bookworm 100
Tiana Luscinia
dark priestess kikyou
AsterKurayami
emetology

Ember the Spirited firefox!

User ImageUser Image
Is that actually dropping eggs?

I hope so. I missed out on Phantom Stagony. I'd like to at least get this guy.
I couldn't get any stagony. crying I tried so hard too

Retro Punk

RandomKate
Guin - Aoiichi
I just realized that , that new fox kin looks like the one from Inari's beads !

A lot of people wanted it to be recolored as Yugure. xD

Where do we go to make Kin suggstions ??

Also....

@ thread : Doesn't the Furious Yerling look like he's wearing overalls ??

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Guin - Aoiichi

Oh, no where. When Ember was released, people replied to someone's attempt at recoloring it.

Retro Punk

RandomKate
Guin - Aoiichi

Oh, no where. When Ember was released, people replied to someone's attempt at recoloring it.
AHHH. Okay. I thought there was like an official Kin suggestion thread. sweatdrop

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor the heck out of everything does it? LOL

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!

Alien Abductee

CrimsonDice

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!

Creativity equals time and energy spent.
Recolor gives instant money with no work.
So Lake Kindred is confirmed just another Gaia cash cow; did you even bother calculating how many they got IRL if 100 people bought 10s each of their RIGs?

That being said, anyone gotten Ember/Fluff recolor yet?

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Rathurue
CrimsonDice

Creativity equals time and energy spent.
Recolor gives instant money with no work.
So Lake Kindred is confirmed just another Gaia cash cow; did you even bother calculating how many they got IRL if 100 people bought 10s each of their RIGs?

That being said, anyone gotten Ember/Fluff recolor yet?

I figured it was going to be another one when I saw the first cash shop Kin and things pop up not long after the game came up. lol Guess that just means I get to save my money until they come out with something I like. XD

Shadowy Associate

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
the regular drops we can still get after the event ends, right? cause i am having no luck getting the item i want sweatdrop

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
yoko2634
the regular drops we can still get after the event ends, right? cause i am having no luck getting the item i want sweatdrop

Unless they decide to change it like they did with the Kindred Wilds in Stage 6 before the Zen was introduced... It's hard to say what Gaia will do with any of the rewards we get.

Retro Punk

CrimsonDice

I want to see Dandii DooDad as a new kin....

@ thread : Booster pack question ..... What's in them ? And what's the difference between the large and small ?

Shadowy Associate

7,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
why is everything dropping kindered tanukis? i want a kindered kokeshi dang it

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice

@ thread : Booster pack question ..... What's in them ? And what's the difference between the large and small ?

That would be really adorable to see as a Kin. I'd pay for one of those in a heart beat if they did.

I think by large and small would be like how there are two different Stamina & Health potions; a smaller one that heals a little bit, then the large one that fully heals or refills all your stamina/health.

As for the boosters, I think they're just those Skill and Ally potions you can get as drops in game to level up your Kin or your Skill level faster. The Skill ones are pretty much worthless because you don't really need it except to evolve certain Kin (I think it's 100-300 points to evolve some) or just to get level rewards for getting to the next level like your Kin.

Dangerous Lover

Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice

SPACESPACESPACE
      Booster pack? Are you talking about like the damage bundles we been getting as drops? If so:
      Large damage:
      death dealer x3

Small damage:
      singe x3

The obvious difference is the quality of item you get. Large = slightly more of an impact than small.

EDIT: c: Oh~! Someone answered the question and I went full derp and forgot that there were booster packs in the cash shop.

Retro Punk

TillxGone
Guin - Aoiichi
CrimsonDice

SPACESPACESPACE
      Booster pack? Are you talking about like the damage bundles we been getting as drops? If so:
      Large damage:
      death dealer x3

Small damage:
      singe x3

The obvious difference is the quality of item you get. Large = slightly more of an impact than small.
I actually meant in the cash shop . I saw an announcement that they had them on sale/discount.

Dangerous Lover

Guin - Aoiichi

SPACESPACESPACE
      xD Yeah, I saw. I went full derp and forgot about them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff