Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
emetology
CrimsonDice
It doesn't take Gaia long to recolor the heck out of everything does it? LOL

I'm more interested in seeing new Kin designs than recolors of existing ones. Come on, Gaia artists. I know some of you are creative! Let's see it!

i agree. i'm interested in new ones, or other pet items being reintroduced as kins. the recolors are cute and all, but i feel like all the effort is going into rehashing instead of producing ):

Yeah, I agree. It seems every time there's an original item or Kin on here, it instantly gets 10 different recolors, which is okay sometimes, but even I have my limits with recolors and love to see more actual new items over them.

There are some adorable RIG pets from over there years that they have animations for that were in the headers on the site that would be great for this game! Thea is one of them so who knows what else we could get! 3nodding I would love to see them do this for the Halloween event, but with some new Halloween-y Kin.

Lonely Phantom

I'm positive I've killed the 10 Somber Kokeshi and still no reward. I know I have to be close to getting the 25 Eerie Ghost Lantern achievement. I wish there was a tracker. @_@

kdke's Compadre

Shy Loiterer

31,125 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
what are the event items for leveling kitsune?

Lonely Phantom

Angel_Shadows

The only two unique event items for leveling your kitsune that I know of is a [Animal] Kitsuko the Kitsune at level 7 and then a Kitsuko the Kitsune item at level 10. Plus you get the achievement for leveling to 10.

All the leveling rewards for Kitsuko are listed in the first post in the spoiler cut.

kdke's Compadre

Shy Loiterer

31,125 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Desna
Angel_Shadows

The only two unique event items for leveling your kitsune that I know of is a [Animal] Kitsuko the Kitsune at level 7 and then a Kitsuko the Kitsune item at level 10. Plus you get the achievement for leveling to 10.

All the leveling rewards for Kitsuko are listed in the first post in the spoiler cut.
I was trying to figure out when you get the kitsune tail it ended up being Level 16

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Okay. Seriously. I am getting sick of my Kin getting poisoned after being KO'd. emotion_donotwant Oh you lost? How about we just add some poison to that as well. Stop it!

Tactical Streaker

16,165 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Night Owl 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
CrimsonDice
Okay. Seriously. I am getting sick of my Kin getting poisoned after being KO'd. emotion_donotwant Oh you lost? How about we just add some poison to that as well. Stop it!
^^Thiiiiiis^^
Theres nothing more annoying than getting poisoned right after getting defeted especially when you don't have any Antidote. Its like throwing salt on a wound. If it didn't take so long to get rid of in battle it wouldn't be so bad. :[

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
UnluckyLions
CrimsonDice
^^Thiiiiiis^^
Theres nothing more annoying than getting poisoned right after getting defeted especially when you don't have any Antidote. Its like throwing salt on a wound. If it didn't take so long to get rid of in battle it wouldn't be so bad. :[

Yes! And then if I do manage to heal it in a battle, well screw you, they just put it right back on again the next turn or at a KO. I've gotten to the point where I just leave it on instead of wasting potions to get rid of it only to get it again 5 seconds later. emotion_facepalm

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Glad to have read this achievement page - I was thinking, "Oh gosh, I'll never defeat Daruma in time."

Didn't know I already had the achievement by defeating a Nyaruma. emotion_facepalm

Retro Punk

So is anyone keeping up with the event points ?

i currently have only 448. WHat about all of you ?

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
In what stage does de Somber Kokeshi doll spawn the most?

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I like the event but don't like how in the random items that there isn't much for paws. sad
Kitsuko the Kitsune

l9 stamina - 26
l9 life - 95
l9 magic - 26
l9 damage - 21
l9 resist - 25

l10 stamina - 28
l10 life - 105
l10 magic - 28
l10 damage - 23
l10 resist - 25

emetology

Lonely Phantom

[Chocolate Apple]
In what stage does de Somber Kokeshi doll spawn the most?

I don't know about the most, but she appears a little more often in my experience in Stage 4. But she was appearing here and there enough in Stage 3 and was obviously easier to defeat there. I don't know about Stage 5 only because I haven't played in there quite as much since I've wanted quicker kills.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff