You like?? (ยบรดยบ)

Yessir!! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Nossir!! 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 2 ]
What?? Oh, sure... 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 >

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Majic caught her instantly, though his eyes widened, "Kiss her? But I'm no good at kissing, I don't want to kiss anyone anyways!" he cried with panic, but he didn't want Mary to suffer.

He liked her as a friend ater all, what a nice friend she had been until then.

Orphen looked to Majic, "Listen, if it'll save her, then do it okay? I'll kiss her if that's what you'd prefer..."

"B-but..."
Mary almost screamed in fury. "I... I..."

Watching the demon mentally scrunch up her face, Dala sighed. If only the demon would leave...

<< No, not until she completes her quest >>

Why can't you-

The demon took control of her voice again. "It must be-"

Dala fought with all her might, and managed to get at her voice for enough time to shout,

"Tookute koe ga todokanai dakedo itsuka wa kanarazu todoku you ni!!"

And she was carried to heaven. As the demon couldn't follow her, it hastily climbed out, somewhat relieved that she had left.

Mary watched, smiling to herself. The plan wouldn't fail now!!

"Oh, Majic... I though... well, it was just..." she sobbed pathetically. "I don't care if..." Then she waited for the effect to work its charm.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Orphen watched blankly, "Majic... I--"

"It has to be done, Master Orphen! I have to do it to save her!" Majic cried, he didn't want to see a friend get hurt or die in that sense.

His lips trembled, he had never kissed a girl before and so he felt uneasy.

"I-I'll do it so you won't suffer anymore!"

He pressed his lips against her own in a swoft motion, holding Mary closer to him in hopes of the desired effect of the demon leaving.
*grabs my mask and put it on and i run down the streets of new york and then i climb up a light post scaling it gracefully and then i leap to the next one and then i slide down it and then i run to the nearby jewelry store* twisted * i walk in and grab some diamonds and rubies* ninja

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Use... quotations... and not astericks... stare ))
It was so close to being done. Mary smiled, knowing his foolish thoughts of her being human. Her instints kicked in.

Dala turned once the demon was out, pausing her travel, and screamed. "No!!" She thundered down, in time for Mary to unleash her powers.

Mary's hair went white, and horns erupted from beneath it. Her skin became red. Her pupils disappeared.

Her cute outfit of the clothing thrown over her bathing suit changed into a sultry black ensemble, and she called upon her eyeteeth, sinking them into Majic's chin.

Landing in the room, Dala feared the terrors to come. The power would spread quickly, and Majic would fall. Not dead, merely unconcious, in a land of nightmares.

And Mary would have absorbed the powers of a wizard.
MizukiKazakaru

stare no, because i don't want to and i don't have to because u said it and i won't.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((Uh... dude...? Majic is a terrible wizard... he's just a little novice... Oh well, more fun for me! xDDD))

Majic shut his eyes from the source of pain, he gave a cry as he did so. He fell to his knees, he eyes emotionless and empty as he reawoke.

"Majic!!!!" Orphen cried at the top of his lungs, zooming toward his apprentice in a flash.

"ๆˆ‘ใŒใ€€ๅฅ‘็ด„ใ€€ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใซใ€€ใ›ใ„ใ›ใ‚“ใ‚ˆ!ใ€€็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Œ๏ผ"

"Crusade before my contract! Finish!" he exclaimed with gusto as he fired off a powerful burst of lightning magic, all in its wake would crumble before its mighty power.

Thoguh it was soon after reaching Majic that he caught the lifeless boy in his arms, "Majic! Majic are you okay?! You can't be gone!!"

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Branellie
MizukiKazakaru

stare no, because i don't want to and i don't have to because u said it and i won't.

((You're the one who looks stupid then, I'm only trying to help you inconsiderate moron. mad ))
MizukiKazakaru
Branellie
MizukiKazakaru

((You're the one who looks stupid then, only trying to help you inconsiderate moron. mad ))

well, i don't need ur damn help i am not a damn child so shut up!
i'm sorry, i got to go alcornia, but i can't be here because with someone who has a damn hissy fit over something so damn stupid and pisses me off for no damn reason!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((I most certainly will not shut up you little p***k, and I never said you were a child. However, you are acting immature, so yes... you are quite the child after all.))
MizukiKazakaru
((I most certainly will not shut up you little p***k, and I never said you were a child. However, you are acting immature, so yes... you are quite the child after all.))

hell no! ur the one who started telling me what to do and how to do it when i know what i am doing u damn p***k!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

((No, you don't know what you're doing. You're a terrible role player and it shows by your actions, as well as reactions to my giving advice. It would make Gaia a nicer place if there were more literate beings around, people like Alcorina and [~Taco - Nine~] for example. Unless you've got something worth arguing and you come up with your own insults I do not intend to tolerate you.))
MizukiKazakaru
((No, you don't know what you're doing. You're a terrible role player and it shows by your actions, as well as reactions to my giving advice. It would make Gaia a nicer place if there were more literate beings around, people like Alcorina and [~Taco - Nine~] for example. Unless you've got something worth arguing and you come up with your own insults I do not intend to tolerate you.))

well, u know what i really don't care what u think about me and don't give me that bull s*** because i don't give a d-a-m-n!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff