12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Ambu Ral
Saiyan Hunter

Chaos Gadget

Ambu Ral turned his head suddenly to look at Vegeta and chuckled darkly to himself.
"See now, I knew you would come around. But I don't want just this man. I want an assurance you won't meddle in my Saiyan Hunt period, a solid guarantee."

User Image

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

Listening in... this guy explained that he'd been letting out some sort of toxin in the air, did she hear him right... Yeah that had to be right, what he said caused the Prince to start calculating, thinking with his brain and not his ego... though it was still undetermined whether his move was smart or not shortly after Kento's question Vegeta and the Hunter guy were exchanging attacks “That answer your question” she muttered back in response.
    She watched their every move studying the both of them, though the hunter was using cheap tricks to aid him, those cheap tricks were still quite effective.
    Kuri couldn't help but notice the earthling with the blue hair... the one identified as Vegeta's betrothed. She was too close to the line of fire, Kuri contemplating getting her out of there, not that she cared much about humans, but it'd be a distraction to Vegeta to leave her there.
    She didn't make a move... still indecisive.
    Kento seemed a bit disconcerted, whether it be the fight or her comment about humans she didn't really know. She watched as Turles arrived joining the battle. Feeling out their powerlevels, she was formulating a rough estimate of what was to occurr
    “Doing the math, Turles and Vegeta should be able to defeat this guy easily if strenght was what we're going after... but this guy seems to have a lot of tools and tricks up his sleeve... he seems to be quite intellegent, though I doubt that alone will get him victory... If I'm right, this bounty hunter will survive, but he'll most likely have to flee” She said watching intently not wanting to miss a moment, lest she lose important information.
    “This is just a hypothesis” she reminded, just to be sure he didn't get his hopes up too high.
    And then the unexpected happened... Vegeta, was bargining with the man who willed them all dead. IDIOT! Doesn't he know anyone heart-set on a mission will finish it? The mission was all saiyans, that would include Vegeta and his spawn as well... they'd just have to come last when the hunter has a better plan for taking them out. Kuri turned walking away from the fight, she did not intend to involve herself, not now... “Never mind... it seems like the fight has been altered the bucket-head has leverage on Vegeta... the fight can go either way now...” she uttered still casually walking away from the scene

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion: Sudden Alert
    Thoughts: I smell trouble
    Mission: Leave
    Interacting with: Kento
    Power level: I'm powered down 18/22,000

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Nappa blinked once before a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head at her strange conclusion made about him working for some cloud person to save the universe. Especially when Nappa’s former career was quite the opposite of that. “I have no idea what you are talking about,” he told her bluntly before looking up at the sky. They were clear, showing the many glittering stars that were out in space. It felt odd to be on one planet for so long without knowing that he’d have to stuff himself into one of those space pods and get some more assignments to destroy other planets. But it was a good kind of odd, like one of those things you could get use to eventually and like it. However, the one thing he would never get use to is this planet’s desire for peace and harmony in order to coexist without facing some sort of undesired consequence.

‘I’m not going to be able to keep myself from wanting to destroy these cities for too long,’ Nappa told himself mentally. ‘Though next time, I think try not being drunk, and impulsive.’ The Saiyan understood his own destructive urges, and even though it would draw attention back to him, and would probably get him killed, his need to get into real fights would override his need to survive by laying low. He had no idea how Vegeta can stand being tamed by these restricting Earthling rules. Maybe it was something in the Earthling’s water supply? Note to self: don’t drink the Earth’s water.

“So what’s your name kid?” he asked, his voice gruff, but curious. “If you’re gonna be hanging around me I guess it’d be good to know what to call you.”

User Image

STATUS REPORT!

Current Location: In the area between Satan City and Mt. Paozu
    Mood: Unsure of things
    Current Company: Arale
    Course of Action Taking: Asking the girl questions about her identity.
    What’s the Scouter Say about His Power level?!: 30,000/ CS 10
    Completed Assignment:Realizing he’s not going to last for too much longer without breaking into his primal urges.

5,350 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image
    VEGETA

Levitating up into the air floating over to Bulma slowly he placed his arms around her and lifted her up. "Define assurance." He asked of him not eager to strike any deals. It was bad enough that he was forced to turn back. He swore to himself he'd come back and slaughter him.

User Image

Status
    Mood: Angered
    PL: 1500/30000
    CS: 17
    Health: Lightly intoxicated
    Items: None
    Together with: Bulma, some Saiyan, Ambu Ral
    Thoughts/Objectives: Retreat with Bulma

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    User Image

Ambu Ral
    Saiyan Hunter

"I shouldn't have to. Its pretty clear what I want." Ambu Ral said. "I want you to promise to not interfere in my Saiyan hunt, and in return I will let you and your family live, including telling you the countering agent for what is affecting your wife."

User Image

5,350 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

"Turles? Vegeta? Are those saiyans too!? I knew there had to be more. Now if I could just recognize the right one.." He nodded agreeing with her how this strange fighter was using tricks. "My bet is on that saiyan. He seems cool and confident enough to up against that dork. So...how many more saiyans do know?" He asked in order to extract more information.

Where am I?: West City

Who's with me?: Kuri, Vegeta, Ambu, Turles, Bulma

PL: 10000

CS: 12

Thoughts: Which is is the saiyan i'm looking for?

Health: Normal

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Battle: Counterstrike 150
    • Battle: Knight 100
    Turles the Saiyan warrior

User Image

The attack upon the hunter was more strong than he realized; maybe he would easily slaughter him then. Then, his opponent fired a little dart at him; which lodged itself into his neck. Not a good thing. Turles quickly extracted the dart and threw it upon the ground, but he already knew that whatever was inside it, had already started coursing through his system. How unfortunate.

"Using cheap toys to even the playing field; how clever. But, it will not be enough to kill me unlike the last saiyan you obliterated," he replied shortly before Vegeta spoke up. What Turles heard next would have Chaya going into a woman's rage. Not assisting? Dam, he had a feeling that he should have not jumped into battle. Though it would be enough to save his mate, his future kinship with the rest of the saiyan population would be damaged.

Captain's Log:

Health: Full

Thoughts: "I cannot believe I am doing this..."

Lifeforms: Vegeta, and the bounty hunter.

Sentient emotions: Serious.

Strenght: PL: 30,000 out of 60,000 CS: 12

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

The android stared at him with surprise. he didn't know who Fox McCloud was?! Where was he this whole time? In a box? Arale pulled out her 3DS (though ultrafirebird does not have one) and showed him the game of walking and talking animals who fly around in ships and whatnot. "He's called Fox McCloud! He's super cool and goes around and saves the universe and stuff!" she exclaimed. Her excitement for the character was boosting her hyperness, but not nearly as much as when he asked her for her name.

"My name's Arale! What's your name?" she asked with a hand outstretched to shake his.

############################################################################################

Dr. Senbei's Tracking device!

Where is she this time?!: Somewheres.

What sort of atrocity she is causing?!: Asking another question!

What was this this girl thinking?!: "How cool!"

Who are her victims of the needless chaos?!: A very tall man.

How much effort is she putting into the destruction?!:

Pl: 6,000

CS:8

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

The blunette laid on the floor; gaspinig like a fish on land. Her mind was jumbled and her body refused to move. She had wondered if this was the end. HOwever, as she laid there with her eyes half open, Bulma then saw a shadow looming over her. Then, she was being picked up by Vegeta and getting lifted up in the air. Even her head did not comply with her demands to move, so her head was tilted back, but saw from upside-down, the hunter and....Goku? No, that couldn't be him.....was it that one guy who hated Christmas?

Either way, she couldn't even talk; it would only waste the precious air that she barely breathed in.

Bulma's Planner

Where you are at: On the street!

Who you are with: Vegeta and some guy!

Any appointments:Get rescued! heart

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: "Can't move much...."

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
    • Big Tipper 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Millionaire 200
    Raxceni

User Image
    User Image

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Cell took on a look of annoyance as Frieza requested he show his scientist to her lab. In all honesty Cell was getting bored of all this. he was itching to go out and do something on his own. Raise some hell of his own and maybe make misery on a few of earths special forces. Feh. Baby sitting was such a lowly task and he started to glare at his frienemy. This was insulting to the superior Cell but he just let out a groan of annoyance and gestured to Kantalo who he noticed had her tail wagging in a curious way. Holding an expressionless face he walked passed her. "Do try to keep up." he growled in his defeat. There was no point to being so moody about it but it still killed him inside to be lowered to such a task UGH! He was a a cold blooded killer! Not a tour guide!

Stepping inside the elevator cell waited for Kantalo to get on and then hit the button. Once they made it to the right floor he took off walking in a speedy step that was a little too fast but he knew she could keep up with him. As he walked his legs oddly where making a strange squeaking sound. He did not seem to notice this at all as it was normal to him but any one else would wonder if he needed an oil change.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Currently
    Where:MUSCLE TOWER

What:Take Kantalo to her lab *groan*

Who: Kantalo, Frieza, and Cui

Powerlevel:10,000 /217,500

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Chaya

User Image

"I am Chaya, constructor and administrator of this Colony, which is what this "Building" is." She growled, feeling annoyed that she had to explain this so many times to people. The woman was starting to consider just letting the Saibamen explain it from now on. "It is a fortified structure that serves as the home for the remnants of our race, who for one reason or another, seem to keep gravitating towards this planet."
    This man didn't even know Prince Vegeta was alive? How was it that so many knew Frieza had died and that Vegeta, who had rebelled and started a massive purge of the PTO, had survived? It was baffling.
    "And yes. The Prince IS alive. He is your rightful leader now."

Mark V Scouter HUD:
    Power Level: 32,000
    Combat Strength Rating: 11
    Physical Status: Tired
    Armor Integrity: 100
    Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, Ship Keys, 2 Ration bars, SynthCable)
    Scanner: Tracking two new Power Levels.
    Local Power levels: 6 Saibamen (10,000 ea.).
    Log Update: Lets see what space just spat at me today..

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Signature Look 250
    Temporary: VIDEL
    User Image

Some time later, Videl awoke and slowly rose to sit, Groaning as she rubbed her head.
    "That was a lucky shot." She muttered as she recalled what had happened. The blow must have knocked her out for a bit, the risk you ran when not wearing pads. She was going to have to remember that.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Kantalo eagerly followed after the bio-android, not having to be told twice to keep up with him. His longer legs made his stride faster than hers, but her enthusiasm kept her on a pretty even pace right behind him. The Xenologist was feeling quite the opposite that Cell was about this, and anyone who could see the two of them side by side would notice how different their attitudes were. To her, this was all one big step in the right direction to bringing back stability in her life for the first time in quite some years.

While Cell showed her the way to the laboratory Lord Frieza mentioned, she heard a peculiar squeaking sound. That was odd…where would something be squeaking down this hallway? It took her a moment, but it became obvious when observing the steps Cell took that each time he moved his feet, there was a very unique sound that reminded her of his status as a bio-android.

She almost let out an unbecoming and boisterous laugh, but managed to stifle it by biting down on her lower lip. However, a soft, “Pfft!” sound was still made as she tried to forget the very humorous idea that came into her head after making this observation. The sound echoed off the walls briefly, breaking the silence between them. She really hoped Cell would ignore her. After all, it did not escape her attention that he looked unhappy, and did not want to do anything that would cause him any more irritation with her.

Lord Frieza would not want her to offend Cell…but…she could not help finding the humor in Cell’s ability to squeak as he walked. She continued to bite down on her lip to the point of almost breaking the skin and drawing blood. The amount of focus it took to keep herself quiet and polite made her unable to take in the amount of oxygen she needed for her lungs. As she held her breath, a soft maroon tinge put additional color to her cheeks.

User Image

Dr. Kantalo's Clipboard Data!

Power Level/Combat Strength: 18,000 - CS 9
    HP Level: 100%
    Mood: Suppressing Humor
    Weapon Equipped: Injection Gun loaded with unknown bio-chemical
    Local Inhabitants: Cell
    Current Observations: He…he squeaks! Must…not…laugh…! 8'T

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
    • Big Tipper 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Millionaire 200
    User Image
    User Image

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Cell continued on the path he was. It was only a little farther and up around the bend of the towers natural curve. He was thinking on what he should do after this. Maybe lever a city to spit in the faces of Earth's hero's? Nah....maybe bother the older Gohan? Eh....maybe that wasnt such a smart idea. Ugh he was so bored though! Surely there was something he could do to fulfill his want for destructi- "PFFFFT" Cell's ears perked up at this odd sound that came to the right of him. Not bothering to waste energy to turn his head though Cell glared down at the Reptilian woman thing beside his person. She seemed amused by something as he face was showing signs of twisted humor as she held back her "giggles." Having enough of this he started to growl. "Just what on this earth is so funny?!" Cell Snapped at the scientist.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Currently
    Where:MUSCLE TOWER

What:Take Kantalo to her lab *groan*

Who: Kantalo, Frieza, and Cui

Powerlevel:10,000 /217,500

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Nappa stared at the handheld game system, and vaguely understood that it was a device Earthlings had for entertainment purposes. (One of the members of his former human gang was really into these things.) However, like most older people, who haven’t yet grasped how addicting video games can be, the appeal of this thing was lost onto him. “Uh huh…”

This girl was full of enthusiasm, much like any child who wasn’t burdened by responsibility. It wasn’t really overwhelming to him, but it just did not make sense why she gravitated towards his company. When she told him her name, Nappa noticed that the name ARALE was proudly displayed on her shirt. “You Earthlings always wear your names on your clothes?” he asked with a raised brow. She wasn’t the first person he saw wearing outfits that stated names of either the wearer, or the name of some brand they thought was good.

His dark eyes went to Arale’s tiny outstretched hand, waiting for him to accept it in a handshake as they exchanged names. Going along with it, Nappa had to squat down in order to complete the ritual, and responded, “I’m Nappa.”

This was awkward, but it was the least he could do in return for her medical help earlier. Plus, there was nobody around watching this, so there was no harm done to his pride.

User Image

STATUS REPORT!

Current Location: In the area between Satan City and Mt. Paozu
    Mood: Baffled
    Current Company: Arale
    Course of Action Taking: Shaking hands with a kid who can barely reach past his kneecaps.
    What’s the Scouter Say about His Power level?!: 30,000/ CS 10
    Completed Assignment: Identifying the human girl as Arale.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff