Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
T
assa Koora
[Chaya Soldier, Cook, & Medic]

"I work for the highest bidder .. but if Frieza were to show up .. then I am under him" ~Tassa Koora

Tassa walked over to the computer hearing a voice not knowing that it was a fourth Saiyan so she pressed the button hearing another strong tone of the man named Turles. Chaya hasnt been sleeping long but hopefully that was enough so she kept working here, staying in the command area in the base with Soko the Saiyan.

"Chaya, if you can hear this message, do not try requesting assistance from Vegeta, he has just agreed not to lend us his power and signed all of our death warrents," Said Turles on the computer making Tassa press a button leaving that message on there while memorizing it.
Sero was returning making the computer beep slightly as the red soldier lady kept running around slightly looking to the screens for the Saiyan's location. "Ok then, he's coming back .. " she whispered as she stood up straight looking around, the lady still wearing her armor, her hair all over while working. She sighed slightly as she put a finger to the blue lens scouter to call Chaya, wanting to let her sleep but for proper first impressions she had to wake her up so she pressed her scouter. "Chaya .. um .. a message for you .. and Sero is returning .. I'll meet him out front if you want to keep sleeping .. Tassa out" she said in a soft tone but with an attempt to be soldier like as she walked to the exit waving to Soko with two fingers. "Follow me if you want, I'm no good at talking to old scary guys .. " sighed Tassa being a little scared of Sero since he was an old Saiyan, pretty much one thing on his mind close to all the time now. She walked through the halls quickly while passing the Sabaimen area making her look to them real quick seeing that they were behaving and right where they needed to be.

Tassa then jogged out to the entrance through the lit metal halls of the base, the soldier now outside the base seeing to the arrival of Sero who might need someone to talk to so she prepared for a chat with him. "Ok then .. act cool act calm .. he is an old guy .. old saiyan man with .. ok zero talking now" she muttered trying to prepare for an introduction for Sero to tell him Chaya is sleeping or busy. She stood up straight and kept an eye out for Sero who was returning, her scouter reporting his power level reading by beeping and recording the info on the blue lens.
Here goes nothing.
~~~
~~~

-Gear: Scouter, Blue colored Lens
-Power: 1000/25,000
-CS: 9
-Thoughts: Working for Chaya, thinking about Frieza.

~v~
User Image
~ Kid Trunks ~
Power Level Norm: 10,000 ---- Super Trunks: 50,000

User Image

Where am I?: Cold Mountain Peaks - Arwen's Ship
Who's got my back?: Gohan, Future Trunks, Arwen
My Power:10,000
CS?: 12
I feel?: Slightly sour
"Hey, don't be mad at me Goten. I will tell you what, I will let you have two of my toys. You pick."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ^^^^^ ____^^^^^ @_@

"Nice to see you have the radar. You can go home now. I have it from here." Trunks stared at him, didn't he hear a word he said? Or did he just ignore half of what he just said?? "Uuh...was I talking to myself? I thought I was. Didn't I say 'we' in saying that we are going dragon ball hunting. That I came here prepared to go on the hunt. I am NoT going to be chased off back home when I just got here!" And to proove his point he dropped the radar back into his shirt and crossed his arms pompously and glared defiance daring Future Trunks to 'try' and take the radar from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ^^^^^ ____^^^^^ @_@
"We will knock that guy out, take his stupid costume, then you and I can fight in the adult's tournament...Heh"

User Image

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

Complements are great... and generally it'd make her saiyan ego swell, however it was clear that this guy couldn't feel ki, either that or he's a liar, and not a very good one either. “My full strength is barely over a third of his.” She replied to his first statement.
    Then he had to go with the whole melodramatic hero statement... Any human would find that cute, but Kuri wasn't too thrilled or amused... the thought of it made it seem like she was dependent... She resented that feeling.
    “I can take care of myself just fine! ... I just need to train more.” she retorted sighing... heck it was gonna take a lot of training... as well as a lot of time, problem was she had no clue how much time was availible.

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion: Sudden Alert a little irritated
    Thoughts: I need to train before things get worse
    Mission: Leave
    Interacting with: Kento
    Power level: I'm powered down 18/22,000

5,350 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

"Oh...sorry I didn't mean it to sound that way. If you feel you need to train to gain more strength, don't you have anyone to do that with? Did you come here with your family or friends?" More of a curious question, not trying to get information from her, perhaps he could help. Wasn't sure what to do next, there was no point in staying here. The assassin left, and no one knew where he could be. Kento was at a disadvantage since he didn't even have the capabilities to detect life force.

Where am I?: West City

Who's with me?: Kuri, Turles

PL: 10000

CS: 12

Thoughts: Where to next?

Health: Normal

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
    • Mark Twain 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Partygoer 500
    Cale Darksun
    User Image

And then, an ethereal voice filtered into Raditz's head, a surly voice that barked at him with authority and seemed to echo from a distant place.
    "RADITZ! SHUT UP AND FOCUS. That punk ain't as tough as he looks. He thinks he's smart but he's just a jackass with a few tricks. Beat the tricks and you can beat that guy like a drum. Watch out for his poison gas and darts, and don't fall for any of his lines. You need to outsmart him and overwhelm him, and its easier to do that with a team than on your own. Remember, Friends are like power ups. The more you got, the stronger you get. Get some guys together, lure that sucker out, and end him."

Scouter HUD
    Physical Status: ERROR
    Power Level: ERROR
    Local Power Levels: ERROR
    User Log: ERROR

User Image

Have you lost your pride, the pride of the Saiyan Warriors...Kakarrot?!!

A familiar voice spoke to Raditz while he was trapped in the closet. Initially,he believed it was his own mind playing tricks with him. The only problem was that it sounded too much like the old man. Raditz was sure his mind would have prefered some bs story of how it wasn't his fault.

Bardock was as hard as ever, skipping the sympathies and heading straight to the point. Raditz was not surprised once he got used to the idea, but he had no understanding howhis father could speak to him across the world of the living.

The brown tail pulsed with pain keeping Raditz paralyzed. He turned his eyes up to look at the door. "Father, who will I find on this world? Everyone here hates my guts. And if I can't get Vegeta," he paused for a moment to reconsider his words. At the time, Raditz was unaware of what happened between Vegeta and the hunter. Raditz only paused to consider if there was anyone who would lend him aid.

He tilted his face to rest it on the floor. His scouter touched the ground with the weight of his head on it. The Saiyan sighed while recalling what he had told Nira, most importantly her reaction to him. It was difficult for him to understand why she would be so protective of him. It wasn't as if he was a noble or something special.

"If I could take it back Nira, I would. But I am what I am and what has been said has been said," he spoke to the floor, unaware that Nira was on the other side. His scouter had powered down since the floor pushed against the power button. As it was, Raditz had trouble believing Nira would help him out after all he had said and how he had acted so strongly against her wish to remain on the ship.

"What kind honor could I have to be inconsiderate to one of my own people?"

Power Level: 28,000
    CS: 10
    Objective: ?
    Current Form: Normal

User Image

User ImageUser Image

5,350 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

VEGETA

Flying over the tall skyscrapers and the covered highways, he began to leap from atop of a building to the next one in a attempt to conceal his chi. But he didn't keep it to low in case he needed to blast off in a hurry. After traveling a good ten minutes over west city, he still couldn't feel the man's energy. By now he was already near the area where he had fought him. The traffic was restored to normal, but he could sense the others nearby. He stood out of their line of sight hovering over the tall building where he had been eating with Bulma. The only other powers he could faintly feel was up north, but it was quite far.

Where is this coward hiding? I swear I'm going to make him regret he ever came here. This is the last time I do some favor...Hmm..running around like some scared rat, not worthy of my time... Vegeta's chi blasted around him then he extended his legs out and darted out from the scene heading north bound towards the mountains were he could feel a group of people gathered up.

Status
    Mood: Inpatient
    PL: 1300/30000
    CS: 17
    Health: Healthy
    Items: None
    Together with: no one
    Thoughts/Objectives: Find the assassin

Canny Trickster

User Image
    Soko

Soko listened to Tassa and nodded in thought. "Yes, I know what you mean...I recerntly became aware of my own situation. apparently I had been out of the loop for 37 years inside my pod, or something of that sort. I saw vegeta's destruction. But other than that, I know nothing between now and then. So I fear I may be out of practice." he began.

"I have a Power level of 28,000 myself, I am skilled and experienced with close combat and I have created my own lance variation of energy blasts." He spoke, gathering energy to his hand, shaping it until it formed into a long double ended spiked lance of energy in his hand before dispersing the energy freely. "and have developed other techniques for that. So, if you'd like, we can train together some time."

State of Mind: calm
    Thoughts: let's see....
    Objective: training?
    Armor integrity: 100
    Belt Capacity: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, Ship remote, 3 Ration bars, SynthCable)
    Scouter: Passive Scan
    In my Vicinity: Tassa.
    Power Level: 1,000 / 28,000 Powered down (CS - 10)

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    KURI

Reach For The Stars.

User Image

Anyone to train with? Well of course not, those at the base were all busy, She'd lost track of Kai-Lan, and the last person she met got himself killed with out leaving a trace... well... perhaps she might find a blood puddle or a patch of skin or tissue splattered on a wall if she looked; but why bother? “No, I didn't come with anyone” She answered, of course that didn't mean she hadn't made allies, but he didn't need to know that and as for Kai-Lan, well if she wasn't keeping tabs on him there was no need to mention him... he was probably off somewhere stuffing his face or sleeping.

Emotion: Sudden Alert a little irritated

5,350 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

"Well, with this assassin on the lose, I suppose being prepared would be logical. I'll stick close to you." He winked at her and scratched the back of his head wondering how reaction would to have a volunteer bodyguard. With no other leads to get to his target, what other thing was there to do, plus he wouldn't feel right if such a beautiful woman was hunted down. "If you want to get stronger, I'll try helping you. But you look so delicate and beautiful, I'm scared of hurting you." He meant this in a compliment not in a way of saying she looks weak though she might take it that way.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      KURI

Reach For The Stars.

User Image

Kuri didn't mind him sticking around, she doesn't mind having company... the only reason why she's not at the base is cause she wanted to meet people... so far today she'd met four people, Soko, the random Saiyan of the past, Chaya, the woman interloper, Turles, the Suspicious factor, like a joker hidden in the deck, Mr. Badass (Bardock), well yeah, he's an a** but it seems like he's a nice a** if he's not b****ing... and lastly Kento, the melodramatic earthling with the abnormal ki.
        User Image
        And then there was his last statement, sure Kuri was all game for training with him, his ki did exceed hers as well but she was still stuck on part of hid comment. “D.... .... Delicate? ... I AM NOT!!!” She protested, sure strength wasn't everything to Kuri, but being a saiyan its still important, insinuating that she's fragile is like shooting armor piercing rounds through her saiyan ego.

Emotion: Egad!!!! *GASP* D...Delicate? *mentally running to a corner of woe to sulk* I am not! gonk

5,350 Points
        • Money Never Sleeps 200
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

Kento sweated and laughed nervously making the 'pushy' hand gestures to her trying to signal he was kidding. "Ahahaha, sorry I didn't mean it to sound that way. I'm sure you're strong, but I would hate to hurt a lady. Especially one as you beautiful as you are. Anyways, it's up to you. I just don't want you to get hurt."

5,350 Points
        • Money Never Sleeps 200
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Friendly 100
        User Image

VEGETA

After flying across mountain ranges for a number of miles, Vegeta slows down and halts mid air in the clouds. Shutting his eyes he hones in on the chi he's following. It wasn't the assassin, turns out he was following his son by mistake. He figured he didn't need to go there since he was sure Trunks' could fend for himself and he wasn't a pure blood saiyan. His mind scanned through his surrounding searing for any other significant powers in the area. Opening his eyes he turned around heading the opposite way back down but redirected eastwards. Flying at the same speed, he past west city to his right and kept racing down south. He crossed the plains and began nearing to a mountain range.

Status
        Mood: neutral
        PL: 1300/30000
        CS: 17
        Health: Healthy
        Items: None
        Together with: no one
        Thoughts/Objectives: Find the assassin

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

The bald Saiyan did not understand why she wanted to call him ‘Mr. Chinese Cabbage man’ but chose to ignore it when she told him he should wear clothes that had his name on it. “Erm, that isn’t a smart idea kid. If you got enemies who are looking for you, but dunno what you look like, having your name in plain sight is the last thing you want.” Not that Nappa had any enemies that did not know both his name and physical appearance.

To further reject Arale’s idea, he stood up without taking the marker from her, and began to think of what to do now. While his mind was back onto enemies, he knew it would only be a matter of time before he faced off against some of the other heroes of Earth. The thought of them having stronger power levels was only momentarily deterring. After all, he was a real Saiyan. Challenges and obstacles were more exhilarating than frightening to him.

Besides, past experience proves that power is not everything. It helps a lot, but if you can think on your feet and outsmart the stronger guy, suddenly that power means nothing. It’s been a long time since Nappa had to think like this. How many years did he let Vegeta do all the thinking for both of them in order to feed the Prince’s ego? Too long. “No point in thinking about that now,” he muttered to himself. “Gotta start somewhere.” And that starting point for Nappa would be with training himself to come up with some new attacks. What better way to catch an old enemy off guard than with some attacks they can’t see coming?

After turning on his scouter, Nappa powered up, igniting his body with his signature Lighting Aura. The forest area around them had been almost pitch black, due to its distance away from the city. Though now the bright yellow glow of his aura pierced the night’s darkness like a beacon. Signifying that this old Saiyan was not giving up on himself.

When you fall from the top and hit the bottom, there’s nowhere to go but back up.

User Image

STATUS REPORT!

Current Location: In the area between Satan City and Mt. Paozu
        Mood: Determined
        Current Company: Arale
        Course of Action Taking: Staring to figure out a new attack!
        What’s the Scouter Say about His Power level?!: 30,000/ CS 10
        Completed Assignment:Not agreeing with Arale’s idea of wearing your name on your clothes.
        User Image
        ¤Future Trunks

User Image
        User Image
        Where?: Outside in the Mountains
        Who?: Arwen - Kid Trunks - Gohan
        Power: Suppressed
        CS?: 15
        What?: Oh, Hey!

"Gohan, why'd you have to do it, why'd you have to leave me? It's not fair! Oh gosh no... what did they do to you Gohan? You were my best friend, you were everything to me... everything! This just isn't fair! Gohan, Gohan, GOHAN!!!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Message Temporarily Offline

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
        "These androids are ruthless, they delight in causing pain and chaos. Living on Earth in my time is like living in a nightmare... always running and hiding, looking for a way out."

User Image

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
        • Risky Lifestyle 100
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Entrepreneur 150
        Sero

User Image

I dont care who you are...

Sero looked at the base as it came up, growing larger as he flew towards it. Finally, he was there. He was at the base. It looked more comfortable than his ship so...he decided that if it was open to saiyans, he might as well take advantage of it. Sero landed down in front of the base, walking closer and waiting at the entrance for someone to come and greet him. Sero didnt truly mind it there...if his dying race wanted to get back on their feet...he was kind of obligated to help them. After all, he was kind of the oldest living Saiyan. Se sighed...this was going to be a long day.

...I want my money

Sero's Outragiously Oversized Condoms:

Scouter Info

power lv: 1,000/50,000

Surrounding power levels?: none

Mood: workin mood

Current goals: Find Seven...Dragonballs?

Personal log: time to get this job done...wait..what do these things look like?

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff