Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Ambu Ral
Saiyan Hunter

"I'm going to hold you to that, Vegeta." The man said, straightening up. "And since I happen to be a man of my word, you'll probably want to know she only needs some acetylsalicylic acid. I think this planet has that."
The man pressed to fingers to his helmet, his gaze lingering on Turles. as he started to strangely glow.
"We'll meet again. But it will be at a time and place of my choosing."
With that said, the man vanished, seemingly in a brief flash of light, like he was never there.

User Image

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sero

User Image

I dont care who you are...

Sero snickered a bit at the woman. She had just laughed at him...and then suggested something that she believed he wouldnt do. Of course, Sero was a fearless Saiyan Warrior. No matter who the foe was, he would step to them with boundless confidence...and Prince Vegeta was the same as any other. "I'll take you up on that offer. One thing you'll learn about a real Saiyan, girlie, is that we dont back down. I dont care if he's a million times stronger." he said. All he wanted was for her to help him find the dragonballs so he could get on with his life. He had no clue what the damn things even looked like. But it seemed as though she wouldnt help him.

As Chaya walked away, Sero though of what he had just said. He then looked toward the direction of West City. He knew where it was because it held the large cultimation of power levels that he had seen before. The white-haired Saiyan smirked. "I'll be back." he said before flying off rapidly in the direction of West City. Once there, he would promptly Challenge the Prince.

...I want my money

Sero's Outragiously Oversized Condoms:

Scouter Info

power lv: 1,000/50,000

Surrounding power levels?: none

Mood: workin mood

Current goals: Find Seven...Dragonballs?

Personal log: time to get this job done...wait..what do these things look like?

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Turles the Saiyan warrior

User Image

Turles had a rather easygoing face as the hunter stared at him. Fear was no option for him; neither was seriousness. Though it was a rather foolish method, it could also have its advantages...such as showing the enemy that he had no fear.

The saiyan then heard Vegeta and the deal they made. how pathetic, and it was all for a little earth female. Fortunately for him, there was trust he had placed in Vegeta to begin with so it was fine. But as for the rest who did, the reactions would be devastating.

Captain's Log:

Health: Full

Thoughts: "I cannot believe I am doing this..."

Lifeforms: Vegeta, and the bounty hunter.

Sentient emotions: Serious.

Strenght: PL: 30,000 out of 60,000 CS: 12

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
T
assa Koora
[Chaya Soldier, Cook, & Medic]

"I work for the highest bidder .. but if Frieza were to show up .. then I am under him" ~Tassa Koora

Tassa clicked her feet at the sound of em as she turned and began walking off following the Saiyan woman after the old warrior man flew off to challenge the .. Prince? Prince Vegeta who was clearly alive on how Chaya talked. She had her hands behind her back in a feminine type way with her hands gently grabbing the opposite elbow behind her while keeping up with a pep in her walk. "Yes I did Ma'am .. I must say, I've never felt more at home .. the gear and medical supplies are to my liking and more .. I will be able to serve as a medical/combat soldier when the time comes .. I do know how to work close to everything in there so you can count on me to .. patch up any of Mr Sero's wounds when he comes back .." said Tassa in a soldier like fashion with a hint of her own cheery tone to it all while smiling slightly. A soldier should never challenge and question, only serve, especially when it was a prince, a leader of your own side so Tassa didnt think it was a good idea but Saiyans had their ways. The red soldier lady was uniform and a clear follower, her skills valuable and presence liked at times since people did love having their own personal soldier and assistant following them around or coming at the first call of their name when needed.

'Seems that the Saiyans have their ways of Universial Togetherness after all .. even if the old guy wishes to fight the Prince Vegeta I've heard so much about' thought Tassa as she followed her current employer to where ever she was being led to.
She was just a soldier and assistant, a follower and nothing more..
~~~
~~~

-Gear: Scouter, Blue colored Lens
-Power: 1000/25,000
-CS: 9
-Thoughts: A Saiyan leader? .. alot of thinking to come ...

~v~

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
VEGETA

Acetylsalicylic acid.. Vegeta wasn't an expert on medical science but he remembered the compound's name. Sure she should have something of the sort in her lab. Luckily it would only be a five minute flight to cross the city and reach capsule corp. Vegeta's chi grew and flashed around him like a flame. Turning he blasted off at a high velocity heading straight back home.

User Image

Status
Mood: Inpatient, worried
PL: 1500/30000
CS: 17
Health: Lightly intoxicated
Items: None
Together with: Bulma
Thoughts/Objectives: Find some acetylsalicylic acid

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"When the idiot comes crawling back," Chaya said. "You shouldn't have to do much. Just pop him in the healing tank and monitor his vitals until he has recovered. But I do want him alive. He's no good to me dead."
Chaya glanced at the woman's armor and scouter and noted they were an inferior quality to the level of gear she was currently making. Were the woman a Saiyan, Chaya would have ordered her to reequip. But it was still early. She did not know this new recruit who was so eager to serve the Saiyans, and only time would tell if she would prove dependable enough to properly outfit.

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Power Level: 32,000
Combat Strength Rating: 11
Physical Status: Tired
Armor Integrity: 100
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, Ship Keys, 2 Ration bars, SynthCable)
Scanner: Tracking two new Power Levels.
Local Power levels: 6 Saibamen (10,000 ea.).
Log Update: Lets see what space just spat at me today..

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Sero

User Image

I dont care who you are...

Sero continued to fly toward west city at top speed. He soon found something else flying in the sky. He flew in closer to get a better look at it. And low and behold...it was his target. Prince Vegeta...well...this just happened to be the White-haired Saiyan's lucky day. He smirked as he closed in on the prince. Of course, he had no idea how dire the Prince's situation was at the moment. And so..Sero abruptly appeared in front of Vegeta in an attempt to make him stop.

...I want my money

Sero's Outragiously Oversized Condoms:

Scouter Info

power lv: 1,000/50,000

Surrounding power levels?: none

Mood: workin mood

Current goals: Find Seven...Dragonballs?

Personal log: time to get this job done...wait..what do these things look like?

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
VEGETA

As Vegeta crossed over the downtown area of west city, he was cut off by another flying man. Placing his legs out he halted and stayed silent for a moment. "..." He no time to be delayed by more people, it was beginning to get on his nerves. "Let me guess. You're in cahoots with that cheap-trick-playing coward? Out of my way, I'll deal with both of you shortly."

User Image

Status
Mood: Inpatient, worried
PL: 5000/30000 rising
CS: 17
Health: Lightly intoxicated
Items: None
Together with: Bulma
Thoughts/Objectives: Find some acetylsalicylic acid

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Regan HiryuuUser Image
Martial Artist

"Fine. Disbelieve that if you want, but I'm coming with you." Regan sighs heavily, following after Videl. Can't let the girl run off on her own, now can she? "See what these people actually have to them..." She sighs softly, frowning. Maybe if they do this, Videl can see what she's talking about...

Currently: With Videl
Thoughts: She's so stubborn... Why would I show her a mere trick?
Power Level: 1K/15K

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Though Bulma was out of the clutches of the deadly blanket of nuerotoxin, its affects were still alive and continued to bring the blunette one more step closer to death from paralysis. Already, her heart was struggling to keep the body alive; trying to resist the effects of neurotoxin as it weakly pumped blood through her stunned body. At this point she couldn't feel anything. Not even the roughest texture could make the nerves of her skin react.

Fortunately, her eyes were slightly open, so she could still see. But what she saw wasn't so fortunate as her head involuntarily tiled to the side to see a man with long, white hair and a tail. Great.

Bulma's Planner

Where you are at: On the street!

Who you are with: Vegeta and some guy!

Any appointments:Get rescued! heart

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: "Can't move much...."

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
T
assa Koora

"I work for the highest bidder .. but if Frieza were to show up .. then I am under him" ~Tassa Koora

Tassa followed untill she trotted up putting her arms back down to her sides as she got next to Chaya's left side with a look to the woman to suggest something. "I could go out and watch him .. if you want" suggested the red lady soldier not knowing about her average gear, Chaya a little advanced here in her setup since she had new models of what Tassa herself had on. "If he's wounded I can be there in a heartbeat .. use me to assist him in those .. Dragonballs .. using those as payment to win him over to our side .. I can easly come back here if you need me .. use the scouter and I'm here" she said smiling a little while following her new Employer, talking about the Saiyan and how winning him over would make their base somewhat useful since there would be three of them besides her sleeping and eating here. She was a soldier indeed, offering her assistance to go out as a combat medic to assist Sero to show that Chaya did care about other Saiyans to keep them alive. Sending a lackey would have mixed views and might backfire but Tassa would simply come back to report on what was going on, Chaya staying here while she went in her place.

Chaya didnt have to do anything, Tassa would do the work on helping Sero onto their side by giving him assistance on finding the dragonballs, using them as payment hoping he'd be an ally to her and Chaya. "You dont have to do anything, unless you know what will happen .. then I'll stay here .. tell me to do something, then I'll get it done" she said with confidence as she smiled away a little over her stern look, the scouter still on while trying to proove herself to this saiyan.
Tassa kept following, offering her assistance and showing her smarts by showing Chaya ways on how useful she might be around here with mr Sero on the loose. At the very worst, Sero might get injured and with her right there, energy wouldnt be wasted with him crawling back to the base to a laughing Chaya making his condition worse that way.
~~~
~~~

~v~

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

"What I want you to do, Tassa," Chaya said at last, halting in her walking. "is to monitor things while I rest. I feel like I've been up for days and I could use some sleep. Make sure the saibamen are staying at their appointed tasks and help out any Saiyan who comes in looking for medicne or food. Should there be an emergency, I want you to wake me. Understood?"

Mark V Scouter HUD:
Inventory: Standard Kit (Medpac, Tool Kit, CDP, Ship Keys, 2 Ration bars, SynthCable)

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
T
assa Koora

Tassa stopped with some surprise so she stood there at attention by facing Chaya and shutting her mouth, hearing the orders that made her mouth open slightly at the test this saiyan wanted her to do. Keep Saibamen in check, help Saiyans since this is a base for them, wake her up in an emergency and pretty much keep things warmed up for her while she sleeps up. "Montor the base, Keep Saibamen in check .. help Saiyans .. I understand clearly Ma'am .. I'll work the computers here to monitor Sero .. I'll wake you if you want to speak to him personally .. either when he returns or when he wakes up from the Medical Tube .. " nodded Tassa in a calm tone accepting the orders from this woman, this strong woman to be exact.
It was rather nice seeing a lady in power so Tassa had to preform this task well, or else Chaya would see no use on keeping her around making her leave to seek out Frieza. She walked off slightly to head out to the command area so she could keep an eye on this place as security for Chaya while she slept, the Saiyan giving into the need to sleep and rest. She still faced the Saiyan as she stopped down the hall still near Chaya to see what she had to say before heading off to sleep, ready to go make some rounds around the base to patrol and monitor this place.

She wasnt as strong but she would hold the enemy off till someone else came in to help her out, Tassa knowing full well on what could happen if she were to fight.
Time to proove herself, she was nervious but in a good way, eager to do some work and this was a great start after so long of being out of work, Chaya a life saver unless she failed her on the first task.
~~~
~~~

~v~

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chaya

User Image

Chaya nodded to the woman and turned away, stiffling a yawn. With Soko sticking around, Chaya was fairly certain that things wouldn't get out of hand if she let the new girl keep watch. Besides, Chaya had a few things she needed to sleep on, namely the solution to her current problem regarding the Saiyan population.
Confident things were under control, the Saiyan woman retired to her quarters to rest.

Mark V Scouter HUD:

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

Though the fight had ended, at least it has for now, Kuri was still intent on leaving this over populated city before she chokes on the smell of cigarette smoke and city pollution... well it wasn't enough to make her choke but it still left an awful stench in her nostrils and she'd much prefer to be around clean air. She stopped hearing Kento's question. “Why do you want to know so much about saiyans?” she inquired, it just seemed suspicious that for one an earthling having so much power, for two he shows up out of no where with many questions about her kind... why?

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion: Sudden Alert
    Thoughts: I smell trouble
    Mission: Leave
    Interacting with: Kento
    Power level: I'm powered down 18/22,000

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items