Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KURI

Reach For The Stars.
whitewhiteEven If You Miss,
whitewhitewhitewhiteYou'll Land On The Clouds.

User Image

███ ██ Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate...

||mommy eek || it seems she allowed her ideas to become a distraction at the wrong time, she had little time to move away from the ball of light falling her way, leaving a bright streak of light behind it. Quickly she moved to avoid it, just as she was about to exhale in relief another came she barely had enough time to dodge that one. =WHAM-BOOM= A blast hit her knocking her from the sky as more showered down ==WHAM=WHAM=WHA-WHAM!!!== Multiple blasts pummeled into her strike and burn, it felt like it burned right through her muscles though it didn’t, and with such force no doubt there’d be bruises to pay. The last blast that hit her was the one that caused her to crash into the ground and it seemed to try to push her deeper into the earth before exploding. “****” She groaned. She didn’t feel like moving. Just thinking about picking herself up hurt. ||Darn it… What the h*** am I doing? I’m better than this, I know I am! A little pain isn’t going to stop me!|| Kuri forced herself to her feet, no time to brush herself off with the incoming ki raining from above. ||Remember… concentrate… feel the flow of your surroundings just as a fish feels the flow of water and detects predator or prey…|| She thought to herself breathing in blocking out her own vision once again… there, she could feel four more blasts coming in her directon. Lean left, step back, angle right, move away. It seems Kento was tightening up his shot group. One more, so little time. She brought her hands up to block the last one as it hammered her sreadfast form downwards as a hammer drives a steak into the earth, so was she driven strait down still standing in the midst of a crater that formed around her. No doubt these burns would blister later, she did no want to think about the sting of medical at the time.
    Kuri breathed deeply, no she wouldn’t allow hweself to grow weary from this, endure, sustain recollect all errors be sure to fix them next go round but not without finishing the match at hand. Giving up is not an option, she must test herself, find her limit and stretch it. The Strongest, nor the Fastest, nor the Wisest shall always succeed… but if she could just hold out, just endure….
    “Here we go…” She muttered softly between labored breaths dashing right for Kento letting her srm out last second for a hookline. if she succeeded she wouldn't just let him drop, no...

It'd been a while since she'd used grappling in battle... might as well test it out, see where she's rusty.. one never knows when it'd come in handy...

If her next move was a success she'd pull him into a headlock.

██ ███Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure
    It is our Light not our darkness that most frightens us.

Emotion:
    Thoughts: Ouch That actually hurt scream
    Mission: Train
    Interacting with: Kento
    Power level: I'm maxed 22,000/22,000
    Training post # 8 ((I'll get to all that other stuffs soon enough, but not until after a climax falling action and resolution to Kuri and Kento's match.))

5,350 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

Kento rested his arms to his side fists still up. He kept looking left and right not hearing any sounds. Apparently all the smoke covered up the battle ground to a billowing tower of smoke. His eyes searched everywhere, he tried concentrating to pick up any sound from her movements. But by the time he did it was to late, he left himself open for to long. Out of the smoke Kuri dashed out hitting him with his arm and easily capturing him into a headlock. "Arrgh! Gngh." Kento put his hands on his arms trying to pry her arm off his neck. No matter how much he struggled, her grip was very tight. Not many options left he he leaned his head away trying to make more room.

Where am I?: Fukurou Forest

Who's with me?: Alone with Kuri <3

PL: 25000/60000 rising

CS: 12

Thoughts: Don't underestimate her.

Health: Normal

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    User Image

Bardock skipped across the ground and slid to a stop, raggedly breathing as he pulled himself back up with with greater effort than before. And as he did so, the elder Bardock landed a dozen meters away, chuckling as he watched his younger self try and get back up.

"I hate to beat a dead space horse, boy," The old man said, crossing his arms. "But you ain't got what it takes to beat me even on a bad day. Look at you: you can't take a single hit. You're a damn p***y."

"Shut....your face....you old ********...." Grunted Bardock as he stood to stand before his dopplegangar again.

"Make me you little pissant." Counter Old Bardock. "To beat me, you need a fighter's soul, and you ain't got it. All you been doing is pissing and moping around about how much you suck and how much better everyone would be if you stayed dead. The ******** is that about? What would Toma, Totepo, Pambukin or Celipa say if they say you act like a ******** little girl?"

"I said...shut...UP." Growled the younger Bardock.

This command was only laughed at by the elder Bardock who just continued to berate him in his beaten, tired state.
    "You wanna beat me, boy, you gotta have passion, fire, a warrior's righteous soul. And somewhere you ******** lost that. Now you'[re just a shell of what you could be, getting beat down by an old man who's not even using a tenth of his-"

The Elder Bardock didn't get a chance to finish before the younger man lunged at him, his Ki aura burning around him as Bardock angrily roared. His fist slammed into the side of the old man's face with hammering force before the younger Bardock side kicked kicked him into the air. Shouting he flew up and struck the man mid flight, punching him even higher. Then, he zipped around, grabbed the old man's head and kneed him up, then slammed him back to the ground with a double axehandle blow. The old man crashed hard against the ground, forming a crater as he landed.
    "You jaw too much, old man." Bardock said, thumbing his nose at his opponent. Bardock's cockyness faded swiftly, however, as his opponent rose back to his feet, chuckling.

"So, you got some fight in you after all." Said the old man as he turned to glance skyward at Bardock, seemingly fine despite the brutal assault leveled at him. "But maybe I should show you what real power looks like."

And then, clenching his fists and stancing off, the old man gave a mighty shout. His hair stood on end and flashed gold, his eyes burned green, and it seemed he was wreathed in yellow fire. The murkiness that was in the old man's eyes vanished and his gold gaze was clear as a bell. The sight of the transformation stunned Bardock. How was this possible? Was he really capable of becoming a super Saiyan?

The Old man waised a clenched fist and spoke a declaration to his younger self.
    "Take a good long look, boy, for what you see is real power, the power to break all limitations you had ever known, the power of a mighty legend. I am the being that Frieza feared, the nightmare of every tyrant and fiend to dare tread upon my world. I am the hope of the weak and the protector of the innocent, the righteous hammer that fights for those who can not. I am a Super Saiyan!" He then pointed at Bardock with an accusing finger and a judging eye. "Your heart is shackled by the chains of doubt, held back by your insecurities and fears. A faltering heart can never achieve the strength to beat Frieza no matter how hard they try. To become a Super Saiyan, you must break free of your doubts and fears!"

And without warning the Elder Bardock charged at his younger self, his golden aura resembling a roaring great ape. He punched Bardock in the gut with a massive, hammering blow that staggered Bardock, then Backflip kicked him into the air. Bardock flew up, shocked to see that the old man was waiting for him with a charged Riot Javelin which he loosed upon the flying Saiyan, slamming him back down to earth with the powerful Ki attack.

Coughing blood and badly wounded, Bardock was surprised he still lived. He didn't know he possessed such strength. Could the Super Saiyan form really be this powerful? He didn't have time to dwell upon it however, as his super saiyan counterpart, far above him, clenched a glowing blue, left fist.

"Etch this into your mind, boy!" The old man shouted. "The real power I possess!"
    And like a comet the old man descended, cocking his blue left fist back for the ultimate K O blow. He slammed the fist into the prone Bardock, the Ki energy detonating in a massive explosion that lit the grey dimness and sent the mists curling back. For the third time in his existence, Bardock was swallowed up by a powerful attack....

Scouter HUD
    Physical Status: ERROR
    Power Level: ERROR
    Local Power Levels: ERROR
    User Log: ERROR

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Battle: Counterstrike 150
    • Battle: Knight 100
    Turles the Saiyan warrior

User Image

The wind swept through Turles' hair with ease as he went towards the base. A lot had been on his mind in such a short time. One of the stresses was the bounty hunter. For all he knew, the saiyan could be leading the freak towards the base.......

At that second, Turles stopped.

The hunter may have left, but that doesnt me he could have been watched. He cursed at himself for such carelessness and turned on his scouter. "Chaya... I shall not be returning to the base for sometime. I fear that the bounty hunter might be watching me so I shall have to be on my own until further notice," he said to her in a message before turning it back off.

The saiyan then quickly turned around and went in another direction.

Captain's Log:

Health: Full

Thoughts: "I nearly forgot about that,"

Lifeforms: Nobody in the vicinety.

Sentient emotions: Serious.

Strenght: PL: 30,000 out of 60,000 CS: 12

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    User Image

Ambu Ral
    Saiyan Hunter

In space, aboard his ship, Ambu Ral was adding two more scalps to his collection. He already had the scalp of Nasu and the Armor of Bardock, but to that collection of kills he had added the scalps of both Karri and Kai-lan, the still bloody scraps of hair dripping on the metal floor of his ship. The Hunter was aware that Vegeta was on the prowl, eager to break their deal, and soon, if the Prince didn't keep his end of the bargain, Ambu Ral would have to make use of better collateral. For now, however, the hunter maintained his gear and waited, watching Earth far below and anticipating his next attack....

User Image

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Forum Junior 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    KURI

Reach For The Stars.

User Image

She got him, she got him good… but now what? She had her prey in her grasp like a rabbit struggling to get out of a snare, but what to do? She fealt foolish not to have planned something in advance. ||Sonuva-- *mental sigh* this is what I get for not planning ahead I of all people should know how much easier a battle becomes when you’ve got you’re moves planned out rather than winging the entire thing Gah! Alrifht, stupid moment is over, Kento’s stronger than I am, he’s bound to get loose soon enough, I’ve got to make a move before he does!||
      A sadistic grin spread across her face as she quickly thought of her next move.
      Her arm tightened around his neck allowing her to keep one hand free enough to form a sphere placing it directly at his side releasing his neck as she fired at him point blank “Have a present” She said, but she wasn’t letting him off the hook that easy, she wasn’t going to let her blast carry him off. She snatched him by his wrist pulling him up and slamming him to the ground facing downwards. . ||Alright… I’ve gotta trap him before he can counter!|| Kuri thought quick as she then straddled Kento’s back twisting his arm behind him with one hand her other hand preparing yet another close ranged blast. That’s right, she has him trapped with no way up and soon to have another blast forced against him… this would be flawless if Kuri wasn’t a medium/light-weight fighter who could probably be easily thrown off noting that Kento has both more mass and strength than her…. Unfortunately Kuri didn’t enclude that concept when she started this attack

((Sorry ‘bout the auto hit since I didn’t ask you if it was alright, if there’s a problem I’ll edit it))

Emotion:
      Thoughts: Gotta remember to plan ahead
      Training post # 9 ((I'll get to all that other stuffs soon enough, but not until after a climax falling action and resolution to Kuri and Kento's match.))

Perfect Gaian

User Image
      ~^~
      T
      assa Koora
      [Chaya Soldier, Cook, & Medic]

"I work for the highest bidder .. but if Frieza were to show up .. then I am under him" ~Tassa Koora

Tassa nodded as she stood there listening to the guy, the soldier a servant to the bone so a thanks from a guy she was working with will always make her day so a smile went along her face. "No problem .. its all I know how to do .. so you keep the dragonballs as we find them and we'll be back here before you know it .. plus I hate it when people do things alone, I know how it feels. Anyway .. I hope you have a plan for finding these things so.." she said smiling and hyped up slightly, rubbing her hands together as energy went around her for flight, the lady pretty energetic and child like at times.
      And quite the chatterbox at that.
      "Lets get going" she said all ready for a trip, ready to follow Sero where ever since she was working for the saiyans at the moment, Frieza a little off the radar at the moment so she had to work her way over to him. To get off his bad side, the soldier would most likely give the old boss all the info she had on the Chaya base, layouts she knew so far, saiyans who were there and how many Saibamen were there. It wasnt much but hopefully it would be enough to keep Frieza from kicking her a** for working for the saiyans, the soldier pretty much resorting to 'spying' if Frieza came along suddenly.
      ~~~
      ~~~

-Gear: Scouter, Blue colored Lens
      Backback: Five food tray boxes, drinks, & several cans.
      Medical case: First aid kit
      -Power: 1000/25,000
      -CS: 9
      -Thoughts: Get as far away as I can from Chaya.

~v~

jix-kun
      Post for you.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      In the University of South City, or USC......

A young student raised his hand. "Professor, is it true that homo sapiens are related to primates?"

The hazel eyes of a female proffessor and her gaze suddenly locked on to the bold student. Her eyes were soft and warm, but yet......

"Oh how silly! You don't always believe everything you read do you? That's why I don't require any textbooks in this class. Just sitting here on your bottoms and staring on a board for an hour and a half learning about something that might be discredited is a rather ridiculous way to learn. That's why I have you learn from expierence," she replied rather cheerfully and glanced at the clock. Only two minutes left.

She then focused her sight on the whole class. "Since it is going to spring break, I want you to come back with a ten page paper on an expirence in the wilderness. And your backyard does not count. Have a good break. You may leave now," she said a cheerful smile and lightly waved to the exiting students. However once they had left, something else had entered; an atmosphere that was terribly uncomfortable.

The professor's vibrant smile suddenly pulled down into a wretched frown as she suddenly went into a fit of rage and flipped over the table that held her beakers and test tubes. "Monkeys.....how pathetic....."

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Entrepreneur 150
      jix-kun
      Sero

User Image

I dont care who you are...

Sero looked at Tassa as she smiled. It was good to know he had unnerved her a bit. The tension from earlier wasnt very comfortable, so this was a welcome change. Sero looked at her with a smirk. "I have a plan...we travel around and look for them." he said. It was a lame excuse for a plan...but what else did he have. It wasnt like he had the Dragon Radar or anything. He had to look for them himself.

...I want my money

Sero's Outragiously Oversized Condoms:

Scouter Info

power lv: 1,000/50,000

Surrounding power levels?: none

Mood: workin mood

Current goals: Find Seven...Dragonballs?

Personal log: time to get this job done...wait..what do these things look like?

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

After driving around for about twenty-seven minutes, Bulma found the cozy, little coffee shop that she was looking for. The blunette parked the car and got out. The thought of the taste of the rich, warm Java on her tastebuds as well as a warm stomach was egging her on. She sped walk up to the door and quickly slipped inside.

The shop itself wasn't fancy, but it had a home-like feel to it and made her feel at peace. She could think more properly here.

Bulma ordered a cup of Java and then sat down at a little oak table with a chair carved from ash. Her mood at least was starting to improve.

Bulma's Planner

Where you are at: A coffee shop!

Who you are with: Nobody else!

Any appointments:Take a break!

How is your physique: About five

Feeling: "blah!"

5,350 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

Kento wasn't getting anywhere, he could try elbowing her abdomen, but his hands were busy holding her arm. Either way, Kur instead let go and placed her hand on his side releasing point blank blast. The blast made him fall to his side and wince in pain. "Argh..no." But he was soon yanked by his wrist with her other hand still holding on him. Slammed into the ground, he was silent. When she turned his arm behind his back he looked over his shoulder noticing she was about to fire another blast. Ugh, no more holding back. Thinking fast he turned his torso and reached over his shoulder grabbing the edge of her armor at her chest. He wasn't trying in no way to get fresh with her, but his hand did slide underneat it. Grabbing her armor he swiftly pulled her off him and threw her light body very easily right over his body making her soar ahead. Not wasting a fraction of a second he dashed straight towards her as she was hurling over the ground. He grabbed his fist in the palm of his hand and threw his elbow out to smack her chin, then he would lean down and extend his leg to deliver a powerful kick to her stomach.

((its ok, it was sort of a 'checkmate' situation))

Who's with me?: Alone with Kuri <3

PL: 27300/60000 rising

Thoughts: Dammit, I underestimated her and that hurt! D: <

Health: Normal

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      Turles the Saiyan warrior

User Image

The saiyan space pirate had been flying around the earth for some time. He was getting a little tired. Maybe he should find shelter an-what's that?

Turles' eyes caught the sight of a small ship. If it was abandoned, then it was fine for him. If it wasn't...sucks for the owners.

The dark saiyan started to descend to the earth; unaware that the owner of the ship was Niranegi's

Captain's Log:

Health: Full

Thoughts: "I nearly forgot about that,"

Lifeforms: Nobody in the vicinty.

Sentient emotions: Serious.

Strenght: PL: 30,000 out of 60,000 CS: 12

Perfect Gaian

User Image
      ~^~
      T
      assa Koora
      [Chaya Soldier, Cook, & Medic]

"I work for the highest bidder .. but if Frieza were to show up .. then I am under him" ~Tassa Koora

Tassa began to stretch and move her legs for a flight again, along with a fight since most people didnt want to give up treasure to a few hunters and all so hurting them or convincing them would be something. "Alright .. there are cities all around us .. two of them to the north & northwest are close but the southern city I landed by is also close .. Others will come later I guess .." she said standing right up pointing to her Scouter that already mapped out the places that was in the scouter's reading limit. She crossed her arms to have the old Saiyan lead the way, the soldier here to help look, feed and heal the guy, she didnt want to lead the man around so she chose to keep being a follower. "Hmmm mmm hmm mm mmm" she hummed slightly as she looked to the side entertaining herself to a nice hum of a song.
      Tassa awaited the old Saiyan to make his move, the hunt begining on his call when he chose a city to fly to in search of a golden ball with a star or two on them.
      Shiny, but they made wishes so they were valuable to some folks around here who actually wanted a wish unlike her who couldnt think of anything she wanted.
      ~~~
      ~~~

-Gear: Scouter, Blue colored Lens
      Backback: Five food tray boxes, drinks, & several cans.
      Medical case: First aid kit
      -Power: 1000/25,000
      -CS: 9
      -Thoughts: Get as far away as I can from Chaya.

~v~

jix-kun
      Post for you.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Junior 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      KURI

Reach For The Stars.

User Image

He quickly turned, ripping free of her hold turning the tables, he gripped the side of her armor, his fingers slipping between the armor and her chest, she would’ve *****slapped him right then and there if he hadn’t jerked her off and flung her through the air. She was changing her angle planning to catch herself with a hand stand and flip gracefully to her feet. However, Kuri’s plans had been thwarted when struck hard on the chin knocking her out of sync with her balance; another attack followed a forceful kick to the stomach. The hit forced up all that water and mixed drink that she’d had from the pub and still left her practically gaging.
        It hurt, a lot… Kuri had to check to be sure that kick of his hadn’t managed to break her lower ribs… nothing broken though it felt like it. ||D@mn!|| She thought… It would be pointless to continue this way… she had already began to see where she was… Still far too low on the totem pole… She wasn’t done yet Not this soon
        “We aren’t done yet…” She said, but she wasn’t attacking… She’d have to consider the rest of this match postponed, at least until she could reduce the weaknesses she found in her own combat skill.
        She stood doing nothing seemingly staring off into space…
        …Expanding her senses what was the natural flow of the world around her… what was the natural flow of the nature nearby… Adapt, Match the calmness of her surroundings, subtly expand ing her ki links to fing and imitate the patterns of life forms around she pulled her scouter out knowing it would inform her of who it would detect in the area since Kento cannot detect ki.
        Kuri was testing… testing if she could adapt, blend and match to the poingthat she can effectively mask her presence without having to lower her ki.
        She kept her own senses very much aware the scouter bleeping constantly as it detected her one moment and did not detect her the next, on and off, she was close in theory, of that she was sure… the Scouter gave a solid long sounding beep to announce that it had found her and had a good lock on her.
        What happened?
        Her consecration was broken as her coming aware she realized something.
        Kuri tends to focus on high ki before she focuses on the soft energy floe of what was near by, when focusing her ki she’d found CHaya, Soko, Nira, the unknown person Nira was traveling with, Turles, The prince, and… well there was a life force that she couldn’t find… she couldn’t detect Kai-Lan anywhere.
        Where was he? He wasn’t like her, he didn’t know how to hide his powerlevel, why couldn’t she find him!? All consentration dropped as she checked over and over, she should’ve picked up on him but she found nothing… it could only mean one thing… Kai was gone, sometime between the incident in West City and now, Kai-Lan had been killed! “Oh my god…” she uttered softly, she never thought he would just die like that, she’d seen her old friend just for a limited time after years of no communication from either side, and now he was gone. “Mon---- Mon Ami…” She uttered softly. Kuri tends to make nicknames for friends, often words in a different Language. Kai-Lan sh often called Mon Ami French for ‘My Friend’. He was almost like an older brother and he was dead.
        “AAAAAAHHHHHHG” ==WHAM!!!!== Her fist collided with the earth beneath her with all her might creating a nicely sized cavity where her knuckles impacted the ground and where the shock of the force expanded. “D@MN THAT F***KING b*****d!!!”
        Darn it what was this… tears? Why? How can a dignified warrior shed such a weak thing? Kuri had to wonder did Kai even know what hit him? Did he even stand a chance?
        Two individuals that she knew… well one she knew the other she barely met, both far stronger than herself and both taken out by some wretch of a bounty hunter. Shouldn’t she be afraid?
        Life is a game, the end result depends on how one plays with the pices they have or the card’s they’re dealt. Kuri’s philosophy… but of course there were times when it wasn’t as simple. Of course Kuri never desired to reach game ove, not not that she had a second chance, and that alone is enough reason to train to prepare for the ‘just in case’ but other than that avoid the guy… but with this occurance…
        Mess with Kuri then you’re an @ss, Mess with Kuri’s friends and she’ll do anything in her power to make you suffer. Staying out of it was no longer an option (not like it really was one to begin with)… Kuri wasn’t going to just sit down on this. Kuri wasn’t sure which she’d enjoy more castrating the b*****d and making him swallow his own manhood before blasting him to oblivion, or disemboweling him and making his intestines a noose to hang his carcass in a high posts for the birds to feed on and parasites to nest in. She breathed deeply she’d have to cast aside her newfound hatred and frustrations, she had to concentrate. Kuri was determined she’d learn and create new techniques, she’d improve her old ones, she would do whatever it takes to grow stronger, someone had to make this hunter pay for what was done to Kai-Lan. If she had to train forever, if that’s what it’d take to get her strength up to par, she’d go for it.
        Focus… feel the air, feel the life forces, feel the area, feel the flow…. Focus… feel the air, feel the life forces, feel the area, feel the flow…. Focus… feel the air, feel the life forces, feel the area, feel the flow…. Now match it.
        Kuri could feel out her surroundings still matching it was hard… harder than it was before she couldn’t even get the scouter where it was barely able to find her like before it seemed she had a new distraction to work around… hatred.

Emotion: Frustrated, hurt, hateful
        Thoughts: I don't care how long it takes... I'mma kill him!
        Training post # 10

5,350 Points
        • Money Never Sleeps 200
        • Conversationalist 100
        • Friendly 100

User Image

KENTO

Kento moved his hair out of his eyes and wiped the blood streaming from his forehead and lips smearing it on his skin. He was filled with red scratches and dark smudges of her blasts. As he did this he watched Kuri in the distance breaking down emotionally, Kento wondered if this was his doing but it couldn't possibly be him since they had agreed to spar and she was rearing to go all out. Although he couldn't measure an individuals power, he was thinking Kuri's was maybe off the charts right now the way she was yelling and breaking the ground. Oh god, Now I'm going to get it. "Kuri...." Nothing else to say, she was breaking down in tears, he didn't like seeing her like this. "What's wrong?" She was curing at someone but he didn't understand, was it at him? Whoever it was making her break down. Approaching her up front he cocked his neck left and right and moved his arm in a spinning motion to relieve any tension. "Calm down! Tell me what's going on!"

Who's with me?: Kuri

PL: 27600/60000

Thoughts: Dammit, I underestimated her and that hurt! D: <

Health: Moderately damaged

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers