Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice's eyes stared out of the window from his house. He still wondered about Kat, the girl he had been with a couple days ago. She stepped on a sea urchin while the two of them were playing, and of course, the painter wasted no time to rush to the scene. Blood was spurting from her foot, and without pondering on it, Fabrice picked her up with one of his arms under her back and the other under her knees. "Did a mean creature get a bite out of you? Don't worry, I'll help you!" he offered the girl a smile and ran back to his house with her. He twisted his body a little once he was at the door, but he was able to open it and bring the girl inside. The brunette allowed the girl to sit on a chair while he quickly grabbed some paper towels from the kitchen. His hands reached her with the paper towels in hand before a thought crossed his mind. "Oh! You left your shoes at the beach, right? I'll go get them for you! I promise I'll be back soon."

Without another word he soon opened the door and closed it just as quickly, allowing his feet to press against the sand as he ran back to the docks. Just as he thought, a pair of socks and shoes stood close to each other as he drew closer to the location. Fabrice placed the socks in one of the girl's shoes and picked up the shoes afterwards, speeding back up to run back to his house. He drew a couple deep breaths when he soon arrived back to the house, placing the girl's socks and shoes next to his own sandals [ones he didn't wear today, mind you!]. He walked into the bathroom where he pulled out disinfectant and a bandage and he walked back to the girl's foot. "I'm actually not much of a doctor, but I think some disinfectant and a bandage will be enough. It might sting momentarily, and I'm sorry about that," the male warned while he dabbled the disinfectant into a cotton ball and dabbed it on her foot. He allowed it to sit on her foot for a few seconds before cutting the bandage with his scissors and wrapping it on her foot several times. It was after then that the male fastened the bandage with a small metal clip. His eyes looked over the work he did for her. "All done! Is the bandage too tight on you? I can fix it for you if you want me to. You can stay here as long as you want if you need to sit down for a bit--I wouldn't mind. But if you want to leave also, then do that also. I'll leave it up to you."

He had been with the girl before she decided to leave. Fabrice waved to her when she left and invited her to come see him anytime she wanted to. Despite the rocky start he felt he made, she really liked her company! She didn't seem to be a bad child, at the very least, and Fabrice of course just liked people. It took a lot to make the male not like someone; he always tried to find something positive about other people he spoke to.

A couple of days passed since the incident, and the male wondered if the girl was doing okay? He hadn't seen her since then, but then again, he didn't see anyone for a while. He had been at his house trying to rediscover his muse for painting. But then a thought struck him--Fall 8th was his coworker's birthday! He didn't have a present planned in mind for her, but the woman always seemed to like flowers! With that in mind he spent an entire day at the Emerald Forest painting a picture of various flowers he saw in the forest. He finished the project in time for Kyleigh's birthday to arrive, and right when morning struck he was over his way to her house. He gave a couple knocks to the door, but she didn't answer . . . of course, it was her birthday. She probably had big events planned for the day. Regardless, he left the painting at her porch alongside a note--

"Joyeux anniversaire, Kyeligh! I hope this day brings much hope for you!

--Fabrice"

With the objects left at her porch he began his trek for home. He wondered how the other woman would like his present--if she did at all! He wasn't sure how she liked receiving gifts from people on her birthday, but he hoped that the fact that they were coworkers would have made things better for them. The male arrived to his house and smiled to himself as he made a cup of coffee. Aside from Kyleigh's birthday, today seemed to be the day where he could spend it alone. At least his cup of coffee could occupy him from his thoughts, even if it was for a while.

It was soon 8 P.M., and a thought dawned onto Fabrice--Leon! The painter hadn't seen the boat captain in a while, and in all honesty, he wasn't handling a day of loneliness too well. Maybe it was from the fact that he was running low on his medicine, or maybe he naturally liked to be with people. But whatever it was, Fabrice was thinking he could change that! His newfound sense of hope carried him outside of the door [without wearing shoes, of course!] and walking towards the boat captain's house. Since the two of them lived in the same district, it didn't take the painter very long to find himself in front of the other's house. The brunette placed one hand against the door and tapped it a couple times, but his other hand twisted the knob of the door; the male soon leaned forward.
                "Oh, dang!" He exclaimed before he landed on something. His hands touched the ground, and he quickly got off the floor while pushing his glasses against his face. They were probably a little crooked, but he hoped that they could survive for the rest of his evening. "I'm very sorry! I heard mumbling from the outside and I was wondering if everything was okay. Didn't mean to fall in like that."

The male felt something between him and the ground, and when he pushed himself off he found a human-sized lump on the ground. Fabrice's fingers pointed at it, and he looked at Leon. "Oh. Um . . . did you catch that? Oh, wait! Is . . . that a corpse?" The bespectacled brunette gasped. "That's really unfortunate. My condolences goes out to their family, whoever they are! Death is always a tragic event and this is no different."

He found himself looking closely at the lump on the ground discovering that it was a female who was . . . shivering? So maybe she was barely alive then! He placed his hands on his knees and squatted to the ground as he looked at her. "Um . . . are you feeling okay? Please don't see the light! It's probably the Sun and it'll burn your eyes out."

He looked between Leon and the person who was on the floor, curious about what might happen next. Fabrice was trying his best to be there for this stranger, and he wasn't sure on how well that was working, especially since he probably crushed their lungs with his massive weight.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Sapphire District: Leon's House tab tab Leon and a body!? [Kalina] tab tab Curious/Concerned tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab Edits have been made! I dunno what got into me yesterday, and I'm really sorry about that.

Shiny Buneary

Grim Fatale

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ ғᴇɴʀɪᴄ ᴅᴇ'ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ - ɢнσƨт

[home] [some blond guy] [intrigued] [ooc:: sorry this is so lATE. i'm so slow when it comes to replies. also the last time i posted fenric was on page FIVE. WOW.]

fenfenfenfen

Ever since Lucifer's weird little cousin - Olivia... Kat... whatever... - had come to live in the di Angelo household, everything had been a complete mess. She practically turned the entire house upsidedown! She was wild and crazy and so annoying. And apparently she didn't understand the concept that Fenric was, in fact, dead. Not alive. She'd even seen him float through some walls, but yet, she still didn't understand... Maybe it was her age or maybe the fact that she was just outright stupid. It was probably the age thing.

Anyway, the worst part, though... was probably how he and Lucifer didn't get anymore of their alone time!! It felt like everywhere he went in the house, there she was. The brat. She was always there, waiting. Watching. Honestly Fenric enjoyed his pathetic life so much more when she wasn't around. It was hard to make jokes at Lucifer while she was around. It's not like he could say anything... bad... around her! She was just a child! And he absolutely knew that Lucifer would like ignore him or something if he did or even said the wrong thing while she was around!

Having the brat around was no fun at all!!

She took away all of Fenric's joy and he'd never forgive her for that.

Honestly ever since she came, it had been a terrible time.

It was like Lucifer and her teamed up just to pick on him, and he absolutely hated it!

NO FEN'S ALLOWED

"What the hell is this?!" Fenric's voice was loud and filled with anger. Well, even more anger than he previously had like twenty minutes ago. About twenty minutes ago he absolutely could not stand that dreadful teasing crap that both Kat and Lucifer like to pull on him. The teasing had gotten much worse over the last few days, and he had gotten so sick of it that he literally flew through the front door and left. He needed some air.

And when he was ready to come back home, he finds that horrible note on the door?

"I hate you both!!" Fenric shouted at the door. He reached forward to rip the damn note off the door, but oh look, it didn't work! His hand passed right through it! "Oh ha ha, of course." His tone was deadpanned and he stared blankly at the door for a moment, wishing he could just break it down or something.

He eventually turned away and shook his head. Fine. If Lucifer and Olivia were going to be that way, then he wouldn't come back. He wondered if they'd miss him. Probably not. Who would ever miss a ghost?

And with that all said and done... Fenric had absolutely no idea what in the Goddess's name he should even do! He couldn't really even do much! He was a ghost! And it's not like anyone could really see him either, so he was stuck alone. The two people who he could be with apparently didn't want him around, so he was alone alone. He contemplated going to the priest like he'd been wanting to do for so long! But... he just wouldn't feel right going without Lucifer with him. In fact, it felt absolutely wrong not being with Lucifer.

It made a weird hollow feeling in his chest.

Which was really odd since he was dead and didn't even know if he could even feel feelings.

Life as a ghost was overly complicated and sometimes Fenric wished he would just disappear already.

"Eh, I'm still awesome,"

There was a voice and then some whistling. Fenric stopped, blinked twice and then looked around. His eyes caught sight of a man with a full head of blond hair. A smile formed its way upon his lips and he couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He flew towards the male and stared at him for a few seconds, debating. This guy probably wouldn't notice him like all of the rest. Oh well, what could he do?

The generic "ghost thing."

He floated behind the guy and said in an obnoxiously creepy tone, "Boo."

Bow ∂σωи to your κιиɢ!!

Moist Owlette

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        Work seemed to fly by as usual, the makeup artist breezing through his clients as if it was nothing. Chihiro took great pride in his work, having people come in to gain the confidence they needed for whatever they needed his services for. He finished applying the mascara on his client for the day before tossing it back into its specific place in his makeup case, readying himself to leave. He took the case in hand as he left, making his way toward the Diamond District to pass by the cafe to pick up something for a special occasion that day.

He entered the cafe specifically only to pick up the cake he ordered there, greeting everyone within it in his overly friendly tone he picked up from his mentor in another town, the one who taught him everything there was to know about his job. He greeted the waitress and waiter inside with a wink, bemused at the estranged reaction he’d gotten from the teal-haired male inside. He hadn’t been the first ever caught off by the way the male.. acted. Chihiro wore eyeliner on occasion as practice for his clients, not that too many people knew this fact, as well as the particular way the male emphasized and slurred some of his words in a lively manner. He stood around a while to chat before he headed toward is new destination.

The male leaned up and against the doorway of a friend of his, the town’s photographer Kyleigh. He’d thought of them as friends, even if the latter didn’t feel the same way. Wasn't it almost natural for a makeup artist and photographer to be friends? Today was her birthday, and finally, after a long day in the beauty salon, he was able to come over and greet her. There was something left at her doorway, a painting of a multitude of flowers on it with a note attached. Someone had been there before him. Figures. That’s what he got for being late. Though he did have to admit that the colors embodied on the painting did look lovely. Chihiro was a bit of an artist himself, and whoever it was that the masterpiece belonged to had his respect.

He knocked on her door a couple times with knuckles now clean of all makeup swatches from earlier that day. The door opened, revealing a red-headed beauty standing right before him. ”Hey heyyy, birthday girl! How’s it goin'?” Chihiro coyly grinned at the photographer before him. ”I got the perfect gift for you this year, Ky, and it’s going to be better than last year’s, promise! How does letting you take a picture of me sound? That way you could see my sexy face as much as you want~” Chihiro was notorious for his large ego, something he’d had for as long as he could remember. He just seemed to emit his overabundance of confidence no matter where he went.

Chihiro clicked his tongue, tapping his foot against the ground of her doorway. ”So, are you gonna let me in, birthday girl, or should I just stay out here and freeze to death along with your cake?” Not to mention the slightest bit rude as well. He sensed something different about the girl standing before him, something with the way she stood there without that stern look on her face as usual. He didn't say anything about it, merely just eyeing her with curiosity. ”And by the way, someone left this little beauty out here for you,” he said, directing his head toward the painting leaning against the wall beside him.

( LOCATION )
                                        macarons. ruby district house #4; kyleigh's house

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. drunk kyleigh

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. flirtatious/curious

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

MICHAEL the BEST bartender in Houseki Meadows▓

LOCATION:The Bar ▓THOUGHTS:Good kissers can tie knots~ ▓COMPANY:Kimberly!

Michael watched as the man reached for his drink and began to eat the fruit before taking a sip. It was so cute how nervous he was! She wondered if he went out with many girls. He seemed to be a bit shy around them. The man hadn't really spoke much, so she just kind of assumed he was somewhat of an introvert. Which was fine. Michael had no problems with anyone being at her bar introverted or otherwise. Hopefully the alcohol would help though. She really didn't want to sound like she was advocating to drink alcohol and feel better, but I guess that's kind of what her philosophy was. Well, as long as you didn't drink too much and you could hold your liquor. Unlike her brother. Watching him watched her tie the stem, she had to resist the urge to giggle seeing him looking so confused. He probably thought she was insane for sticking a stem in her mouth, but she thought everyone knew about that trick. Wait. Did that mean he'd never kissed anyone?

Her eyes grew slightly as a grin and a laugh escaped her. "Well I haven't ever really been told that before, but I have had a lot of practice," she winked. This guy was hilarious, and she wasn't making fun of him. She found the fact that he was sort of sweet and innocent as adorable and actually kind of refreshing. After the past few days she'd had, it was nice to meet a man who seemed to be kind a gentle. Of course Michael probably wasn't going to be jumping over all that anytime soon, but it was just nice to have a new person to talk to with a new perspective. Waving her hand, she crossed her arms with a smile leaning against the bar. "Nah, you're totally fine. Don't worry about it dear.~ I think I've heard far worse and far more vulgar things than having a talented tongue," she laughed again remembering how he'd just come to the realization moments ago. "I really like you, you know? I'm Michael by the way. I'm not sure if we really know each other."

Looking down at his hands, she noticed that either the alcohol or his confidence was helping him relax. Good. He needed to just chill out. He'd seemed so jumpy when he first walked in. "Glad you like it. I tend to like the more fruity drinks too. They taste less of hardcore alcohol and more of a drink. I still think the best is wine. But man, does that come back to bite me in the a** in the morning," she laughed a bit embarrassed. Those nights when she managed to get drunk all seemed to run together into one huge headache. She had to be the queen of hangovers. That was one reason she'd tried so hard to drink responsibly because she hated feeling like s**t the next day. Looking back to him, she smiled. "So what do you do around here. Like I said, don't think we've really met. Then again, I don't go out much. Not to shop anyway. You own one of them in town?" She grinned. "Oh, and if you ever wanted to see if you're tongue is just as talented, you let me know," she winked.

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

ᴛᴊ ; ᴛɪᴛᴜs ᴊᴀɴsᴋʏ()XXXXX
XXXXXT h e xxB a r t e n d e r

I know your type : : You're daddy's little girl - Just take a bite
Let me S H A K E up your world- -'Cause just ONE NIGHT COULDN'T BE SO WRONG [ ]
I'm gonna make you lose control xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She was so shy
xxxxxTill I drove her wild ()
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner : : With your five best friends
You heard that I was [ T R O U B L E ]
But you couldn't resist xxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

( T I T U S )TJ's smiled faltered when his dear twin said that her love life was fairly good. If there was one thing that he knew more than anything, it was that she was right. Of course she was single and he teased her for not finding a man - or a woman - yet to settle down with, but... He was jealous. Michael had so much freedom for herself and for her love life. And what did TJ have? He'd been chasing after a man for so long who barely cast him a second glance after he was thrown out back on his own birthday. TJ didn't have a love life, for he chased after a man who probably couldn't even love. Salisbury probably didn't even know what it was like to love a human being. His only love in life was... was flowers... Salisbury could never love TJ.

He really needed to stop thinking about Salisbury. It was driving him absolutely up the wall.

TJ didn't notice the awkward air that had risen from his last comment and instead watch his sister bound off towards the male at the end of the bar. TJ turned his head towards his friend with his next comment. He pulled his hand away from the shot glass and instead folded both of his arms across his chest. "What? What are you talking about? I've only had like... maybe eight shots?" Eight too many shots. Four was his limit, yet he exceeded said limit. Noel was right, though. If he wasn't careful he was going to end up like a drunk idiot. Well... at least he wasn't completely drunk yet. Maybe only a little tipsy. He held up his hands in defeat, "Fine, fine. I'll stop. Drinking isn't really my thing, anyway."

He opened his mouth to respond to Noel's statement about getting him drunk, but it was at that moment that a familiar girl strode into the bar. TJ rolled his eyes at her, but poured her a glass of her favorite and slid it down the bar for her. Lucielle was a nice girl and he honestly did like her, but he had seen her drunk before and she wasn't his favorite drunk. He turned his head back to Noel, mostly to just have a nice chat with him, but then Lucielle caught his attention again.

The next thing he knew -- Lucielle was practically in his face and talking about his hair. One of his hands unintentionally raised up to his hair and he felt the back of it. It was true... his hair was obnoxious and he had been meaning to get it cut. But he sort of really liked the length of it. It was at that point where he could put it in a very small ponytail if he wanted! TJ stared at her a moment, before a smile found its way to his lips and he just smiled, "Luci, my sweet darling~! You're absolutely right, I do need a haircut!" He took a step back, mostly to get her face away from his. He didn't like her face so close to his own. "How about I come into the salon in the next few days and you give me a hot new haircut? Make me look... hotter." Now he was just playing games with her to make her amused.

But, even so, the words felt weird coming out of his mouth. All of the other times Lucielle had tried to get him in for a haircut, he always had some excuse for it. Now he didn't. Maybe it was time to get one. Then again... he always cut his own hair or Noel did it for him. Professional haircuts weren't really his thing. He sort of absolutely loved the way his hair turned out weird and uneven when he did it himself. There was always a first time for everything, though.

TJ turned his attention back towards his friend when he called his name. He glanced back at the stylist and then back to seamster and he couldn't help but just smile.

"Damn straight!" He said in response to Noel's Prince Charming. Prince Charming Titus Jansky - TJ? He sort of like the ring to it.

TJ let out a laugh and looked at his dear friend again, "Also you," He pointed his finger at Noel, "Should come outside with me so I can take a smoke break." He took a glance around the tavern. It wasn't too packed with people and Michael was a great bartender, so she'd be okay without him for a few minutes. Plus, he mostly wanted to take his smoke break to get away from Lucielle. he didn't know how much he could take of her talking about his hair. Again.

"Ahem, Noel, like now?"

TJ looked at his friend, his eyes wide a little. He prayed that Noel got his little hint so they could escape and go outside for a few minutes. The cool air would do his tipsy mind some good.

Don't ʋи∂ɛяɛƨтιмαтɛ the тнιиɢƨ that I will do!!

Quote:
cries

Raven5023

catnip kitty

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image

location ~ Tavern > Outside
company ~ Scarlet
mood ~ Stressed
ooc ~

Haruto watched as the woman sat down across from him, looking around the tavern nervously. He wasn’t exactly surprised. This was new ground for her, so he was holding himself back a little on the teasing and flirting. That wasn’t the only reason though. Her presence in the Tavern just to see him was a cause for concern. If it was any other person, Haruto would be over the moon at the fact that they had come to see him specifically. But since it was Scarlet, he didn’t quite feel the same. Noticing her nervousness suddenly increase, Haruto followed Scarlet’s gaze to the other side of the room where Allison and Valera were currently occupying a seat. It didn’t take long for Haruto put 2 and 2 together.

The orange haired male returned his attention back to Scarlet, who had started to explain the reason behind her gift, her cheeks flushed a deep pink. ”I would be a pretty mediocre doctor if I didn’t help the people of the town when they need me” the male stated, leaning against the table and resting his chin in the palm of his hand. He made it part of his policy to be available to those who needed his help. For Haru, he made sure he was available 24/7 for the townspeople of Houseki Meadows. It meant he had no weekends and very few times to relax, but that was better than the possibility of someone falling ill or seriously injuring themselves when he was relaxing. He would never be able to forgive himself if that were to happen.

Leaning in, a serious look took over Scar’s face, and Haru responded by narrowing his eyes into a serious expression of his own. Whatever it was that Scarlet needed to talk about, she was about to raise the topic now. Haru watched as the brunette took a breath to unsuccessfully calm her nerves, which only made Haruto start to feel the tension even more. After a beat of silence, Scar finally spoke up, and her question almost sent the doctor into shock. Relapse? …..was Scar having a relapse? But, that couldn’t be right. The cancerous cells had been removed from her body years ago through her therapy, which had also left her unable to have children. Scar had shown no signs of potential relapses since she had come under his care. Had he missed something?

As Scar continued to speak, Haru fixed his gaze on the female’s face. She looked calm and unshaken, as if she was talking about something casual like the weather. But Haru knew that wasn’t how she really felt. Anyone who had been through what Scar had would be a complete mess inside, especially at the prospect of relapsing after going through all that therapy and medication. Once she was done, the vice-principal silently sat across from Haru and waited for his opinion. A second turned into a minute of silence as the doctor continued to let the mess in his head swirl around. Without a word, Haruto suddenly stood up and made his way around the table to Scar, grabbing hold of her wrist. ”Come with me Scarlet, we are heading to the Clinic” he stated in a low, rushed voice that was unlike his usual flirty self. The doctor then pretty much dragged Scarlet out of the Tavern and into the cold night, planning to take her to the clinic straight away. Good thing he had a set of keys on him. He wanted to make sure that Scar wasn’t relapsing as soon as possible. He wouldn’t let her go through all that pain again. He couldn’t.

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxι αм тнє ɢσ∂∂єss σғ нαιя αи∂ вєαυтч, ℓυcιєℓℓє-sαмα!! (^_−)~☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHILDISH HAIR STYLIST
xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                  Lucielle watched as Titus backed away from her, only making her try and get closer to him to inspect his hair. It was getting to the point that she was close to falling off the bench top. But that didn’t deter her. Upon hearing Titus suggest that he come by the salon sometime in the near future, she couldn’t help but cheer aloud. ”Alright! I’m gonnnna make you look so cool you won’ eben recog-nise yourself!!” the female declared, a wide smile on her face.
                                                                  “So, you're on your way to becoming Prince Charming now?"
                                                                  The green haired woman turned her gaze to the side, her eyes falling another red haired male that she had only just noticed. Noel, her rival in fashion. Yes, he was younger than him, and many would think it was stupid to have a rival in clothing, but not to Luci. Both loved fashion and stylish clothing, and while she sometimes respected him in his choice of clothes, she would more often than not childishly try to find faults in his choice of clothes and try to outdo him.

”I didn’ see ya there Noooooel. You are the same as him, ya know? You look so cool, but you should be……more prince like too. You should be nice and gentleman-anly, like Prince Lucifer!! Luci said, her voice getting louder as she spoke, drawing the attention of a few patrons around her. Finally Luci sat back down in her seat, smiling contently as if she had achieved something big. In truth, she had felt like she had opened Noel and Titus’ eyes to how they should act to others. Of course, it wasn’t that easy, but she wasn’t in the state of mind to think straight.

Sipping at the last few drops of her drink, Lucielle’s attention moved away from Titus and Noel, who were discussing moving outside, to the people around her. Her red eyes came to a stop on a male with white hair sitting on the lap of Al the fireman. While she didn’t interact much with the super tall male, she did get along well with Valera. Well, when he wasn’t being a meanie. He would tease her over anything she said and did, especially when she was fantasizing over romance novels and fairy tales. But when he wasn’t teasing her, Lucielle really enjoyed his company.

The drunken Lucielle happily stood up from her seat and rushed over to the two. Without any consideration for what was going on, the female pounced at Valera, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind. ”Val-Val~ It’s been so loooooong! I mished you! Let’s hang out, yeah? Yeah?” the female asked, her head resting Valera’s shoulder. Gazing up, Luci stared at the two men, slowly taking in the situation in front of her. Valera was sitting on Allison’s lap, arms wrapped around the taller man’s neck and mouth close to his ear. Could they….be together? Had she interrupted a romantic meeting without realising it? The female’s cheeks started to develop into a deeper red, a mixture of alcohol and embarrassment, yet she did not move, her gaze fixated on Al and Valera.

where - tavern company - titus&noel -- al&valeraemotions - happy and embaressedooc -

The traitor XIII

l Sailor Centaurus l

catnip kitty

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION ║Her House █⋮THOUGHTS ║Hugs! █⋮COMPANY Cheerio!

Kyleigh took another bite of her sandwich chewing now looking at the small single bottle of vodka now empty. "It's so cute..." She brought it to her cheek and smiled as if hugging the tiny bottle. "It's like. They made it for me because they knew it was my birthday!" Honestly, not many had seen Ky drunk because she usually didn't drink. Especially not in public. She was far too much of a light weight if it wasn't already totally obvious. Before she could take another bite of her sandwich, she heard a knock at the door suddenly becoming more alert. "A person." Standing up slowly, she looked at the door before moving towards it. "I'll get it!" I guess she wanted to tell...uh everyone else in the house that she would be the one getting the door. Grabbing the handle, she pulled it open.

Looking up at the man in front of her, she gasped her eyes widening slightly. "Cheerio! You come to my house because it's my birthday?" She listened to him talk a bit more and narrowed her eyes. "I would not want your face on my house because I don't do that kind of stuff with other people..." Sounded like a valid reason. Maybe a bit messy with the wording, but I think he got the point. Looking past him, she walked outside next to him and picked up to the painting reading the card. Staring at the work for a few minutes, she finally brought it into her chest hugging it as if it were a stuff animal. "I luff it. It's my favorite now." Because of course she had several other presents to contend with. "I'm gonna put this in here somewhere now." Walking past him again, she closed the door behind her, leaving him on the porch.

Only seconds later she opened it with a giggle and a smile, which was odd for the hostile little introvert. "You though I was just going to leave you on the door, but I wasn't going to! I was just playing with you! Come on you come in now." She grabbed his sleeve and brought him in. Taking the cake, she sat it on the table and dragged him (Well she thought she was anyway) to the couch. Plopping down next to him, she pulled her legs up into a crossed position and looked at him. "You look like you were working. I know you were huh? I wasn't today. Oop! I just lied! I was working AAAALLLL day. But, I was just in my picture room. Then I was like. Oh! It's my birthday. Then, I found a bottle for me in the fridge and had a sandwich." Ky continued to tell her story for her short day all the while her face flushed and cheery. She grabbed onto Chihiro's arm looking up at him with a cute smile.

"I don't have hugs from people. Could you hug me for my birthday Cheerio? Please! It's my birthday so you haft to right!"

sanchan-hime

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: The Clinic
►◄THOUGHTS: I trust you.
►◄COMPANY: Haru
►◄OUTFIT: Periwinkle Skirt and button up

Scarlet looked at her hands as she sat in silence. Was he worried? Was he going to laugh and make a joke? Honestly, at this point, she would have preferred him to be less serious. Being the worrier she was, anytime the doctor became serious, she felt a tightness in her chest. Glancing back at Al, she looked back down to her lap clenching her fists. She couldn't be having a relapse. It wasn't possible. And yet...Without realizing it, she had a stream of tears rolling off her cheeks hitting the top of her hands. Sniffling softly, she blushed softly and rubbed her eyes gently with the back of her hands. "S-sorry. Just the thought of it. I suppose it just scares me..." She sniffed a little more before smiling through her tears. "But, I'll just keep my head up, I'm sure it's nothing."

Suddenly, she felt her wrist being grabbed and looked up at Haruto. "O-oh okay!" Scar was practically being yanked out of the bar, her stream of tears trickling off behind her. "H-Haruto. I-I'm sure it's fine..." She hadn't wanted to make him leave the bar. He rarely got to have a break, and now Seeing the clinic come into view, she looked up at Haruto. "T-thank you Haru. You're a wonderful man. I'm very sorry I pulled you away from the bar. I'm sure it could have waited until tomorrow..." Scar was still feeling the guilt of making him leave the bar, but if he really did want to help her, she would be nothing but grateful. "Please tell me what I can do to repay you. I will pay double a regular checkup, and I can help with anything you want or need," she said seriously.

There wasn't any way he was going to get out of this doing it free. As they entered the clinic, Scar was lead to one of the rooms and sat on the bed. Maybe it was because of her nerves or because her symptoms were acting up again, but as she sat down on the bed, she suddenly felt the sharp pain in her lower stomach. The woman winced slightly, but tried to hide how sharp the pain felt. Haru already seemed very worked up. The last thing she wanted to do was get him even more worked up. Laying back, she sighed the feeling in her stomach pain subsiding slightly when she laid down. Letting out a soft breath, the woman looked up at him with her light brown eyes. "Haru. No matter what the problem is, I want you to tell me straight out okay." She smiled brightly as always. "We'll be here for each other. I trust you. Just do what you have to do."

Raven5023

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                        Chihiro’s smile quickly faded into a pout, holding a hand over his chest as if pained by her words. ”Aww, Ky, I’m hurt! How could you turn down my beautiful face? I’d look pretty damn sexy in one of your photos, I’d think.” he dramatically huffed, puffing his cheeks out more. A single eyebrow raised as he caught onto her odd way of phrasing what she was saying, though it didn’t take a genius to decipher what she meant to say. He watched as the photographer took a gander at the painting beside him, eyeing it for what seemed like hours, until she hugged it against her chest as a little kid would with a new toy. ’.. Had she always been that cute?’ he asked himself, looking at the whole new Kyleigh he didn’t seem to recognize.

He couldn’t help but huff again as she took the painting inside with her and shutting the door - right in his face. Chihiro’s jaw dropped in a scoff, ”Why that little - “ he groaned, grinding his teeth, and was right about to bang on the door again until it swung open, revealing a mischievously grinning Kyleigh. This time, he was thrown completely off. What was with this chick? Whenever he'd hang around the girl on other occasion she'd typically shun him away as if she hated people, or even just him in general. She seemed like a completely different person, and he couldn't help but take a liking to it. She acted so playful and childish, and Chihiro couldn't help but find it just so damn adorable.

The male wasn't even able to relish in the cuteness until he was dragged inside, and the next thing he knew he was on the couch with her right beside him. "Jeez, you're being awfully forward today, Ky," he winked at her. Chihiro was genuinely surprised. Maybe after a year of flirting it finally seemed to be working. "I gotta admit, I kind of like this side of you."

Scratch that, something had to be behind it. Kyleigh mentioned something about a bottle, and then the idea of her actually being drunk suddenly dawned on him. His neck craned slightly to see the dining room table where she normally ate, seeing a small brown bottle. He got up for a moment to check it out, continuing to talk to the completely drunken girl he had for his company. "Mm-hmm~ I was at work as always. And I bet you were working, mm-hm, you can't fool me, girl," he said, with plenty of sass in his voice as a mother would to their child. "Missing work, Ky? Turning into a bit of a delinquent now, aren't you? Gotta hand it to you, I like 'em feisty." He made his way over to the table at last, picking up the bottle to see what it was. He didn't have to read it, the strong, sickeningly sweet smell alone getting him right off the bat. "You're drunk, and you didn't even save any for me? What kind of hostess are you?" he teased, making his way back over to the couch beside her with a sly grin. She was drunk, and she still managed to reject him. Chihiro laughed as he took his seat again beside her.

What happened next wasn't what he would ever suspect, not even after a million years. He'd just sat down again when he felt hands grab at his arm, his eyes meeting hers and seeing the cutest thing he'd ever seen in his life. There she was, face flushed with a rosy pink in her cheeks, childishly smiling up at him in the most adorable way possible. Kyleigh, the hostile shorty who would never give him the time of day, was asking him for a hug. 'W-wait, what? He stared at her, right at her actually lovable face he wished he could stare at forever. "I.. I guess I could. You are the birthday girl, after all." For once, Chihiro could feel his cheeks burn in embarrassment. He, the overconfident womanizer, was losing at his own game. He let one arm wrap over her small shoulders, pulling her to him in an awkward hug. He probably would've killed for an opportunity like this before, but now that the moment finally came to him, he didn't know what to do. 'Dammit, Ky, why do you have to be so darn adorable?'

( LOCATION )
                                        macarons. ruby district house #4; kyleigh's house

( COMPANY )
                                        macarons. drunk kyleigh

( FEELING )
                                        macarons. thrown-off, embarrassed - i'm a lolicon ; ;

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image________»I TRUST THE SANTY OF MY VESSEL
                                __________ &&XXXX*if it sinks :
                                ________________________I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R___I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R
                                ________________________I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R___I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R
                                ______IN THE REASONING OF : ETERNAL VICES

User Image
                            : location» Polaris
                            : mood» Smug
                            : company» Patterson
                            : attire» ref
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                                            tab tab tab tab tab ust like the water reflects the face, so the heart reflects the man...

The sentry dressed in his marine's uniform grimaced at the sight of the research team's head scientist approaching his guard post. With a gulp the young man angled his gun with it's polished bayonet across the door in a mechanized, clock-like motion that came as the result of hours of drill blocking her entry in a manner that would have seemed very curt, had he not looked so nervous about encoring her wrath, however, it was better to suffer her wrath than that of the captain's.
                                                                            “By order of the captain, no one may enter the captain's quarters with out his permission, save for his steward. I'm... afraid he is also currently unobtainable as he is currently taking his nightly walk upon the quarter deck and does not want to be disturbed.” Up above them standing on the quarter deck Jones over heard the young marine denying Miss. Patterson entry to and following up with another refusal for her to seek permission from him. He smiled, pleased as a cat basking in the sunlight, there was a distinct pleasure to deny the haughty woman who had been such a source of aggravation for him during the months of their voyage together.
                                                                            The thought of her scowling face brought a ear splinting smile to his, and there was also a cynical pleasure at the thought of his poor marine who had to be sweating nervously as he under took what to him would be a most unpleasant duty. It would have been easy for the sentry to deny on of his shipmates, it would be nothing more than a trifle of a thing to knock one of them out with the stock of his rifle if he need do so. However, he could not be expected to treat her as roughly as a he would a rum-dumb sailor.
                                                                            The whole thing was as pleasant as listing to an orchestra, and it put him into a sardonic mood.
                                                                            He walked to the edge of the quarter deck and peered down at them over the rail, “tisk, tisk, a stroke of bad luck, for you, Miss. Patterson. Fear not, you are more than welcome to wait until I am finished with my walk if you seek counsel with me.” Jones straightened up and turned on his heal before again disappearing from view. As he turned and walked forward he had all ready decided that what ever her request, he would refuse it until the morning.

THE WAVES WHICH HAVE KEPT ME FROM________________
                      _________ REACHING YOU¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
                      (¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
          • Forum Dabbler 200
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Conversationalist 100
                            User Image
                            User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION ║Her House █⋮THOUGHTS ║Ah! █⋮COMPANY Cheerio!

Ky looked up at him as he met her hug a bit awkwardly, but she was drunk, so any hug would suffice. Hugging him, she let her head fall forward into his chest for a bit before peeking out and remember what he had said before, her face flushing a deep red. "You...you don't say those things like that! I'm not feisty! I punch you for that." She brought a noodle arm back and brought it forwards limply "punching" him in the gut. Honestly, when the thin pale arm met his abdomen, it practically just fell into his lap. "There. You are bad." She brought back her arm again repeating the process. After making contact, she gasped. "Oh no! I hurt you. Wait!" She peeled away from him and started to scurry towards the bathroom stopping half way to steady herself.

As if being drunk wasn't enough, Ky was still at that stage where she was only eating enough to basically do basic things. Moving around under the influence probably wasn't the best thing she could do, but it was too late to start making smart choices. She was way past that. After getting her balance again, she ran back into the bathroom and stretched up grabbing the bandaids. Bringing them back out to him, she crinkled her face slightly trying to remember why she'd done this in the first place. "You look okay to me..." Opening the box, she took out a bandaid and took off the sticky back. Walking towards him, she placed it over his nose and leaned forward a bit kissing it afterwards. "All better!" Even though the last place she'd hit him was his nose, it seemed like a logical place to put a bandaid.

It was then her eyes grew slightly remembering he'd mentioned her being a bad hostess. "Hey! This is my house. And, I'm not drunk!" She bit her lip and suddenly burst out giggling. "You are just so funny sometime. I don't know, but you are." Ky grabbed his hand. "Come on, I'll make cake. No! I'll cut it." Ky pulled him to the kitchen and sat him down in the a chair. Digging through the drawers, the small girl found a large knife and looked at the blade before going to the cake. It seemed like her hand was shaking making the sight of her cutting the cake with a huge knife even more nerve wracking. Turning to him the knife still in hand, she smiled. "Cake?" Suddenly, she lost grip of the knife and it flipped falling out of her hand. Watching the knife fall to the floor, she bent down to pick it up and suddenly gasped.

Shooting up from the ground, she scurried over to him holding out her hand. "Cheerio! It's going everywhere! W-what do I do!" Though the cut barely grazed her skin, only a little blood trickling from the wound, all the poor girl could see was a massive battle wound. "Cheerio. I don't know what to do! H-Help me!"

sanchan-hime

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

User Image

People
          Leon and some stranger [Fabrice]
          Thoughts
          'Please don't let me be dead'
          OOC: {Finally got her up! Sorry for the wait, I hope it's alright!}

With every clumsy, panicked movement to bring her self to shore, Kalina only ended up going farther back into the ocean. It felt as if she was in a tug-of-war match with death. Every breath of air was accompanied by a bigger gulp of water. She knew she was on the losing end and- Kalina stopped moving immediately as she suddenly felt strong hands guide her own to a pair of broad shoulders before lifting her up out of the water. Was she safe now or was this just how it felt to move on to the afterlife? Kalina didn't dare open her eyes to find out and instead clung tightly to her savior until she felt herself being gently let down onto what she felt like was sand. Opening her eyes she was relieved to see a familiar fisherman standing before her and a hot flood of embarrassment soon encased her face. How mortifying! She had probably looked like such an imbecile in front of him just now. How did she explain what had happened? She just saw a pretty seashell and was lured into the death trap that was water? She tightened her grip on the shell she had miraculously managed to hold on to. As if.

Before she could even register the cold to shiver Leon had already given her his hat and coat to keep her warm. She was already so thankful that he had saved her and now he was being such a gentleman that she could have cried right then. But she had already embarrassed her self more than enough today refused to let herself look even more foolish than she already had. All Kalina could manage was a simple nod as the blond man mentioned taking her back to his place and gestured for her to follow. Trying to ring out her clothes as much as possible, the dark haired woman quickly followed after him. Kalina really wanted to say something but her words were failing her right. now. Kalina stayed close to Leon all the way to his home. Even though they were far enough from the water now, it still made her feel a touch safer.

As he opened the door to lead her inside, she prayed to the goddess that they were alone in the house for now. In her current state she didn't really want to be seen right now by anyone more than she had to. "O-Of course." Kalina replied in a small voice as he left her by the door in order to retrieve towels and some clothes, noticing the small puddle already forming beneath her. "Thank you, Leon." she called after him in a small voice, not sure if he heard her or not. She would have to make sure she thanked him more properly later. After saving her life like that, Kalina owed him much more than she could ever repay. Wiping her face, the green eyed woman tried her best to remove the make-up that had smeared on her face. She probably look absolutely horrible right now. Hopefully her nautical hero would return shortly.

A knock on the door sounded and before she could react, Kalina crashed to the ground, smooshed underneath another body. The air rushed out from her lungs upon impact and Kalina laid on the ground, struggling to breathe. The fortune teller only heard a few words being said. "Corpse" and "death" were what really caught her attention. Electric eyes glared daggers at the stranger as she tried to get back up. Was he being serious right now? Did she really look bad enough to be considered dead? Unless, this was just like a waiting room in between and they were deciding on her fate. She hadn't gone into the light yet like the stranger had mentioned. Did this mean she was going to hell? She did feel very cold and stiff like a corpse.... Even more importantly if she was dead what would happen to Borvo? She had practically left him alone and defenseless and all alone in the world and, - Her heavy breathing returned and her voice wobbled. "P-Please, I can't be dead. I have to take care of Borvo! Leon?" Kalina gave her savior a panicked look as waited for his response. Surely he would have told her if she was dead by now, yes?

Shiny Buneary

l Sailor Centaurus l

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

User Image
          User Image() Location: The Bar
          () Company: Allison & Valera
          () Feeling: Passive

Lizzy awoke late, almost missing bidding goodbye to her older siblings as they left for work. She had spent the night away thinking of an idea for her next story and had drifted off somewhere between three a.m. and whatever the hell was after that. The numbers become fuzzy for her after that time, something she never could really explain. Probably her body's way of telling her to get to bed. Anyway, after they left she threw herself back into her bed, to get some more z's in before she had to actually wake up.

She woke up later in the day, cursing at the fact that she had slept in super late. She was definitely going to have to apologize to Marietta for basically not showing up to work. Grumbling, she grabbed her opened notebook that was thrown on her nightstand to look over what she had. And seeing nothing but plain garbage, seriously what had even been the point of staying up so late if that was what she had written?, she threw her book on her bed and decided to hit the showers. The lukewarm shower was very welcomed and she refused to get out anytime soon, pondering over new ideas. Maybe she could write about romance? Ugh, ew, no. That was just so...boring. And it wasn't like the town didn't know half about the romance-y stuff that happened already. It was, after all, a small village. And nothing bad ever happened! Like thievery wise or someone breaking into somebody else's home.

She turned the knobs, effectively turning off the water and grabbed her towel. Maybe she should dress up and go around town making things happen. Like the villains in the stories she had read. And then in the morning she'd write about it like it hadn't been her who done it. No one will ever figure it out and the news station would have the best stories to write. Win and win. Or maybe not. That could take a turn for the worse real quick.

Tossing her towel on the bed, after drying herself off, Lizzy began getting dress still thinking of what she could do. Since she had absolutely nothing but trash maybe she could go out and look around. There had to be something good brewing out there. For her sake because writer's block was a b***h and a half to have. Oh! She could go to Michael and see if she had anything. The bartender always did have interesting stories. And if there was nothing really interesting then she'd tell the girl to help her make up a story. They'd make up a town or something. Who was going to go against them? Ha, no one. But then, that would probably bring problems for Marietta.

Sighing, Lizzy pulled her last boot on and stood up from her bed walking over to the mirror to fix her hair into its usual two ponytails. Well, she'll just have to figure it once she got there. Hearing motion going on in the kitchen, most likely Yves, Lizzy made her way over to the kitchen to bother her brother. She was glad to find out he wasn't making anything sea related and stopped her plan of bothering him. He'd get saved from it today. Once dinner was ready, they all sat down to eat, conversing in between bites.

As soon as dinner was finished, and she had washed her plate, Lizzy was out the house bidding goodbye to her siblings once more. After, of course, assuring them she would be fine a bunch of times. The blonde walked quickly to her destination and after a few minutes of walking, she arrived at the bar. She entered, spotting Michael fairly quickly and moved towards her friend. Only her attention was quickly taken by the male strewn on her big ol' buddy, Allison. Why that white=haired idiot...She huffed, changing her destination and moved towards Al's spot instead. "I'm pretty sure dog mating season is over." She started directing her words at the white-haired male as soon as she got close to the pair, stopping in front of the two and crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Stop nibbling on his ear. It isn't a damn chew toy. You want a chew toy? The veterinarian is down the go eff yourself street. You can get one there, Valera."

l Sailor Centaurus l

catnip kitty
          User Image
            L y n d exxxB r e n n e rxxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤

xxxxxgeneral store stockerxxxxx

tab "That sounds fun!" Lynde responded eagerly. Sundays were usually a little slow, so having someone around would make time go by faster. Plus, there weren't many other workers apart from Lynde; there was apparently someone that was just hired, but he hadn't met them yet. Hopefully they'd be as fun as Maxie, then work would never be boring again. For now, occasional visits from Lynde's new friend would be fine; Maxie even offered to help Lynde with his work. Maybe if he finished early on Sunday, he could help the blue haired boy in return. "That would be great," Lynde responded. "I'm pretty weak, so putting heavier things away is a bit of a hassle for me. If we did it together, we could probably be done before my shift is over. That'd be nice."

The purple haired boy couldn't help but blush ever so slightly at Maxie's comments. They were quite a stretch from the actual truth, but Lynde enjoyed being complimented. He began to wonder if it was possible to get that famous from just juggling alone. Maybe if he were able to juggle swords or something he'd get pretty popular. Lynde let out a chuckle. "I'm flattered, but I never had that many fans. Maybe just my brother and the other kids who lived nearby. And my mom." Now that he talked about it out loud, he was making himself sound a lot lamer than what he presented himself as earlier. He had maybe 10 fans, and he wasn't even sure if his mom counted as one of them since she may have just acted impressed because Lynde was her son. Fortunately, Maxie didn't seem too disappointed by the Great Lynde's lack of fans. "Anything that's somewhat round will do, as long as it's not too heavy. I'm not really good enough to juggle lit torches or swords yet, but maybe someday I'll get there."

Lynde was somewhat surprised by Maxie completely agreeing to go to the forest; Lynde was joking a little. The forest was dark and scary and full of animals at this time, was Maxie really serious? "Oh," was all Lynde could say at this point. Maxie was a lot braver than he had assumed. Maxie had been in the meadows for a lot longer than Lynde had, so he didn't doubt that he knew the forest that well. He was more afraid of what could be in the forest at this time, like raccoon. Though they were small and Lynde usually loved small animals, raccoon always seemed to terrify him. Hopefully they wouldn't encounter one since Lynde wanted to appear as brave as he said he was. Lynde cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest. "Right. Let's go, then."

He followed Maxie towards the Peridot district, his eyes glued to the ground as he mentally prepared himself for whatever vicious forest raccoon they could possibly encounter. The fact that the sun hadn't completely set did calm Lynde down significantly, but not enough. The forest was still scary unless is was bright and sunny out. He forced a smile when Maxie glanced back towards him, and responded with a nod before hopping over the fallen tree branch that was in their way. This wasn't so bad; the only sounds were Happy's barking and birds singing. Houseki wasn't home to anything big and scary from what Lynde could tell. As long as the two made it out of the forest before it was pitch black outside, he would be fine.

Feeling more confident now, Lynde took a few steps ahead and walked next to his blue haired friend. That few seconds of confidence really didn't last long as Happy suddenly started barking at something ahead. Judging by Maxie's response, this maybe wasn't normal. Lynde frowned, suddenly remembering what Maxie had said minutes before about scaring Lynde. Maybe this was all Maxie's plan; he probably got his puppy to bark somehow so Lynde would think there was something scary nearby. "It's probably just a rabbit or something." Lynde scoffed, taking a few steps ahead of Maxie. He turned back to his friend with a grin on his face and his hands on his hips. "Nice try, though."

After hearing something move behind him, he realized Happy wasn't barking at nothing. It was probably just a rabbit, he kept reminding himself. Yet, he still felt the need to turn around just to make sure. He noticed something move behind the nearby trees, something much big to be a rabbit, a human, or anything that could possibly live in the forest. Lynde froze, his eyes glued to whatever the thing was until a pair of eyes met with Lynde's gaze. Immediately, the purple haired boy spun around and ran away screaming loudly, only to trip over the fallen tree branch seconds later.

sanchan-hime

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces