Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey could someone help me with mine though? I'm trying to set the image to just be one picture of the background.

Lunatic

5/1O
it doesn't have a play/pause button idk
i just don't like it confused
Pandas v2
5/1O
it doesn't have a play/pause button idk
i just don't like it confused

Lol I'm fixing things on it so Don't worry, It will get better.

Lunatic

ok
i think you should change the music though
I had my headphones on and the beat makes my brain bounce
Pandas v2
ok
i think you should change the music though
I had my headphones on and the beat makes my brain bounce

lol the music is suppose to go with the profile. Sorry. But hey I appreciate the opinion.

omg, i wish i could make awesome profiles~
    10/10 c:
11th day

omg, i wish i could make awesome profiles~
    10/10 c:

Was mine the one you rated?

Retro Punk

i like the placement of the avatars. How they go with the background. Also i dont have a problem with autoplay,but a pause button would be nice.

Aside from the avies , there is nothing else on the profile? I rolled my mouse all over and that was it.

7/10

Lavish Elder

Well um,...it's definitely different...interesting theme, but seems a tad random at the same time despite everything actually matching.

6/10.

Cluttered Conversationalist

The Dark Gentleman
Gosh, that first song that played was magical. It's good to at least have a pause button though. I automatically leave profiles, usually, when there is no pause button to their music. >.<

The quote at the top is sort of difficult to read when it's cut off like that, I think it's a little counter productive? I think your profile would really benefit from having a simple flat repeat background instead of the solid grey if you ave a transparent body. The top bar is a little overbearing with the white bulging out at you, perhaps make it transparent?

I'm loving the theme you're going with though, that slightly dark but sweet vibe.~

saint aero's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Perfect! Ahhh the vectors are so adorable whee The music is fitting as well; I'm loving that instrumental lullaby-y version of Kimi Ga Iru Kara ♥

Friendly Fatcat

sylfaerien

Awesome! :3 I want to jump in the clouds. emotion_kirakira
But maybe if the comment section is with scroll?

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
7/10 really nice theme there but the comment section seems to be out of the place, and the music player is a bit weird too, there is a white box around it ;s

Lavish Elder

Demyki
The Dark Gentleman
Gosh, that first song that played was magical. It's good to at least have a pause button though. I automatically leave profiles, usually, when there is no pause button to their music. >.<

The quote at the top is sort of difficult to read when it's cut off like that, I think it's a little counter productive? I think your profile would really benefit from having a simple flat repeat background instead of the solid grey if you ave a transparent body. The top bar is a little overbearing with the white bulging out at you, perhaps make it transparent?

I'm loving the theme you're going with though, that slightly dark but sweet vibe.~

I've heard the background thing before,...thing is, I made this whole profile in MS paint and I have pretty much zero photoshop skill. Any alterations I made were from playing around in GIMP. Unless someone does that for me, it's kind of staying.

I tried adding the same player you have, but for some reason no matter what I did to the code it wouldn't let me change the background color. Buttons yes, but the background stayed the same. Odd. So I made the music pleasant so people like you would be less likely to leave. XD

And by top bar, are you referring to the Gaia navigation bar or my username,..thing?

Cluttered Conversationalist

The Dark Gentleman
I've heard the background thing before,...thing is, I made this whole profile in MS paint and I have pretty much zero photoshop skill. Any alterations I made were from playing around in GIMP. Unless someone does that for me, it's kind of staying.

I tried adding the same player you have, but for some reason no matter what I did to the code it wouldn't let me change the background color. Buttons yes, but the background stayed the same. Odd. So I made the music pleasant so people like you would be less likely to leave. XD

And by top bar, are you referring to the Gaia navigation bar or my username,..thing?
It's alright.~ There are plenty of brilliant things you can make with MS Paint. xD Though, if you happen to have Photoshop, it's good to play around with is just because literally, the options are endless. Unfortunately, if I'm not mistaken, you can't make transparent images in MS Paint can you? That's tough to work with, all my profiles have transparent images. xD If you don't have Photoshop, you can look up other free editors. For a long time before I got Photoshop I used something like this.

Still, it's good to have a pause button. If I'm on Skype with someone and I go to a profile, I immediately leave since most likely their music is loud. And changing background color.. let me see.. When you put the Hypster code in, you have to add this to change the background color and all that jazz:
&color_bg=0xc74442&color_btns=0xFFFFFF&autoplay=true

Mine looks like this:
http://www.hypster.com/flash/player.swf?id=2760320:3206310:0&color_bg=0xc74442&color_btns=0xFFFFFF&autoplay=true

I like the username header, it is the navigation bar.~ You have an interesting design around your template, but then I look up and I see this huge white bar popping out at me. That's just my opinion though. xD Hope this helps.~

Skip me please. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces