Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Shapeshifter

note: It would be cool if we could get this onto the top 5 threads... I've never seen a thread from Profile Discussion on there before...

Anways: I thought this could be kind of cool...
Everyone should rate and give suggestions about the person who posts before them's profile...
For instance the next person (persoon B) will give suggestions and a rating for mine...
The person who posts after them, will give suggestions about person B's profile... etc...
I like this idea! *subscribes to thread*

Hydrogen_Is_Special = 8/10. The design is cool, but the background is of bad quality. I don't mean how it was made, I mean the actual image. Like, it's a little blurry. The profile also seems a little empty around the bottom.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
10/10 I love your profile. It looks great even though it's not finished yet.
[Lust For Blood]: Your profile is so adorable! ahah! the only thing i dont like about it is the font color mixes in with the blacks in the background which makes it had to read. nice profile, though. 9/1o
post please rate me!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
o.O there's a lot going on in your profile....

7/10

Fashionable Noob

5/10
the graphics aint that good no offence
and pretty wierd colour combos
i would use this code:
body {
background-color:#000;
}

to turn the background
black too
Sorry I came here again, but I changed my profile ^^
Jazmin' : I love your profile. Everything is put in order and it looks very neat. Only thing is that there is too much blue and when I go over a username on your comments box, the color is the same as the font, so I can't see it. Here is a screencap so you can see.
Other then those two things, good job ^^ 9/10
9/10
Sweet profile
[Lust for blood]

Fashionable Noob

[Lust for Blood]
Jazmin' : I love your profile. Everything is put in order and it looks very neat. Only thing is that there is too much blue and when I go over a username on your comments box, the color is the same as the font, so I can't see it. Here is a screencap so you can see.
oh opps i'll fix that
btw love your profile
and the person above me i love yours
Jazmin`
[Lust for Blood]
oh opps i'll fix that
btw love your profile
and the person above me i love yours

Ooh, love your profile. Mainly because of the blue.

Mine's nothing special...I don't know the coding language for it. ^_^''
^ You didn't really customize your profile much..so 2/10. Mine's too blinding. ><;

Fashionable Noob

Kazue-Hime
^ You didn't really customize your profile much..so 2/10. Mine's too blinding. ><;
i love yours it like soft colour easy on the eyes 9/10

I don't know if I rated yours or not already Jazmin.

Anyway, 8/10 now that you've fixed the comments. It still looks like you need a border on the bottom though. sad

That's the only thing that really needs. overall, it's a great profile.

User Image

Fashionable Noob

Telep Undomian

I don't know if I rated yours or not already Jazmin.

Anyway, 8/10 now that you've fixed the comments. It still looks like you need a border on the bottom though. sad

That's the only thing that really needs. overall, it's a great profile.

User Image
na i'm shorten the pic
thanks ur is awesome btw 10/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out