because of the pure awesomeness~
    10/10.

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
thanks you <3 I am not 100% done yet

7/10 quite simple, it will look better if you change the "gaia_header" section to be uniformed with your panels

Cluttered Conversationalist

I just have to comment.~ You've really improved on your profile designing skills Lovelylight6. c:

I think your profile would benefit a lot from more patterns. You're very attentive to your graphics, I suggest playing around with different shapes and layer options like soft light and stuff like that. The friend's list is a bit awkward in that shape, I suggest maybe circles to compliment the circle pattern you have at the bottom of your about me instead of rectangles with rounded edges.

What are you going to do with the gallery? Were you going for like.. a semi-circle? It looks a little bulky, perhaps some changes to where you entered your lines? I personally think the gallery would look much better in small thumbnails (Which takes a lot of work) since you have a very lengthy collection of art.

Other than that, I'm impressed at how much you've improved from your pure white and light blue profile with the bubbles before. > u <

Versatile Fashionista

Demyki
I just have to comment.~ You've really improved on your profile designing skills Lovelylight6. c:

I think your profile would benefit a lot from more patterns. You're very attentive to your graphics, I suggest playing around with different shapes and layer options like soft light and stuff like that. The friend's list is a bit awkward in that shape, I suggest maybe circles to compliment the circle pattern you have at the bottom of your about me instead of rectangles with rounded edges.

What are you going to do with the gallery? Were you going for like.. a semi-circle? It looks a little bulky, perhaps some changes to where you entered your lines? I personally think the gallery would look much better in small thumbnails (Which takes a lot of work) since you have a very lengthy collection of art.

Other than that, I'm impressed at how much you've improved from your pure white and light blue profile with the bubbles before. > u <

10/10 just amazing! i love your profile!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════
            @ Kimiko:: 4 // 10
            1. I greatly dislike the youtube video as a background.
            It is a bit more annoying that the pause/play button is hidden.
            2. Everything seems a bit too... large.
            I'm talking the border radius, font size, as well as the video.
            3. The font colors seem interesting, but personally, I find them a bit too bright.
            You could darken them a little bit and they'd still be bright enough.
            4. Unless the image is a pattern or a solid color,
            I wouldn't suggest using it as a panel background.

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Demyki

hehe thank you <3
I am fixing it xD The light blue profile is a profile i made ages ago, i was just using it to fill the spot. My older profile got banned because violet the header section. Yup, i didn't use the thumbnails in gallery because it's too much of work and i don't have enough time. ;( The sections on this profile is quite large, I feel like I have too much empty spaces that I don't know what to do, I need to plan it better sweatdrop

@Crystal Sparda: 7/10 would look better if your texts are white instead of gray

lovelylight6
hehe thank you <3
I am fixing it xD The light blue profile is a profile i made ages ago, i was just using it to fill the spot. My older profile got banned because violet the header section. Yup, i didn't use the thumbnails in gallery because it's too much of work and i don't have enough time. ;( The sections on this profile is quite large, I feel like I have too much empty spaces that I don't know what to do, I need to plan it better sweatdrop
User Image

Really! Always improving, that's a good road to be walking on.

Agreed on the thumbnails, it does take immense amounts of time. I wouldn't suggest it unless you're immensely picky about that kind of stuff. xD Plus it has the potential of looking cluttered too.

Hm.. there is quite a bit of empty space. If it's planning you have a hard time with, I highly highly HIGHLY suggest sketching it out on paper first then scanning it in. o: Don't compact it too severely though because.. then it just looks like a wall of text or something. For example, here is kind of what my new profile looks like. I base my graphics off the sketch, but of course, move it around after and adjust it according to the overall proportion. →→

Skip me please.

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Demyki
lovelylight6
hehe thank you <3
User Image

Really! Always improving, that's a good road to be walking on.
Agreed on the thumbnails, it does take immense amounts of time. I wouldn't suggest it unless you're immensely picky about that kind of stuff. xD Plus it has the potential of looking cluttered too.
Hm.. there is quite a bit of empty space. If it's planning you have a hard time with, I highly highly HIGHLY suggest sketching it out on paper first then scanning it in. o: Don't compact it too severely though because.. then it just looks like a wall of text or something. For example, here is kind of what my new profile looks like. I base my graphics off the sketch, but of course, move it around after and adjust it according to the overall proportion. →→
Skip me please.
I always did that except for this one since I just went with the drawing. I will see what I can do, but right now I have to go, I will tell you when I 100% make the profile look like the way I want it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (It will be awhile *sigh)

Darling

@lovelylight;
it's not really my type, I think that the overall profile is too huge.
It looks too cluttered as well,
personal opinion, I like the idea, but it wasn't well executed.
I love how you made the friends list looks like that, how you make the comments, and etc.
also, I suggest to simply make the about me as a box, because the x's are overlapping the white parts near it. and I could tell that it was really hard to do.
also, the thank you part looks out of place.

omg, i suddenly slit my wrist
    when i saw your profile~
    10/10.

Bloodsucker

it's kinda plain, but I'm impressed that you can changed highlighting colors emotion_0A0
/had no idea you can do that/

xMezume
I like that color scheme, it's pretty hard to work with. >.< I also look the shapes you used with the pattern on top of it and major major kudos for making it work in IE too.

Even though, perhaps a little less randomness? The numbers next to the comments sort of confuse me a little, I'm not very certain of your theme. Maybe add a little more black to the bottom to make the yellow and orange pop out a little more. You can also do uh.. a different background color when you hover over the items in the wishlist since it's primary other color in your profile. I think that'd look awesome.~

Darling

1000000000/10.
'nuff said.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Very cute. =)

10/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash