Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Browser

9,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd give this a 9/10. It's simple and to the point! But I feel there's something missing from it that could really make it pop out because that blue doesn't really pop out to much compared to all the white background

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

9/10! I love how simple your profile is, and yet how thoroughly customized it is. The code was delightful to browse, and I think the only complaint I'd have is that I felt your about and wishlist were a little too far down the page.

To the person rating me- can you rate this profile instead? My own current one is several years out of date and is "baby's first" custom profile so to say.

Kiddo XV's Compadre

Shirtless Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
(Looked at the mule)
9/10
I enjoyed the general cute-ness of it, added that it's quite enjoyable for an example.
Only issue I had was hovering over comments or wish list led to scroll bar to suddenly show up, pushing content to the left. Looked too sudden!
Good job tho!!

To the person rating me, I'd like an honest opinion on the general design and layout of the profile. I had a bit of a realization that I could fix the headers and push them out of the way a bit, so I'd also like a comment on that please! heart
Agare's Profile

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Agare

I'm going to guess that you're a Chrome user, right?
Just wanted to bring it up in case it's something you care about.
If not, carry on!

Person below me, please pretend that I am not here and give poor Agare a proper rate. n__n;;

Kiddo XV's Compadre

Shirtless Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
AlthIndor
Agare

I'm going to guess that you're a Chrome user, right?
Just wanted to bring it up in case it's something you care about.
If not, carry on!

Person below me, please pretend that I am not here and give poor Agare a proper rate. n__n;;

Hahahaha, I'm gonna have to look into adding compatability for IE, Mozilla and Safari

Beloved Darling

Agare

Hahahaha, I'm gonna have to look into adding compatability for IE, Mozilla and Safari
Love the minimalism and simplicity. The YouTube bar is nice and out of the way but I see some of the time length showing at the right end, so maybe fix the dimensions just a tad. About panel is cute, but I suggest adding a little padding around the content so it doesn't look too cut off. It's also my preference to change default fonts, but that's up to you.

Not bad style, though: 8/10

Noob

User Image 9/10
I really love your profile, like the colors match together so well and there's so much detail. The only thing I would say is the white text feels kinda out of place in the last login/ registered/ ect. area. I'd maybe change it to a light yellow/ light orange?
<3 I love all the different cute colors together!
and the background is perfect and I can navigate weill through your profile <3

Generous Millionaire

Eh ~ very messy and basic, sorry. cat_sweatdrop I can't really give a rating on that.

The panels are still the same with a bit transparency and a huge bamboo background. Plus a music auto-playing which kills the interest when it's not someone's taste. And the pictures placed all over the page gives no appealing taste. The comment panels got a huge useless space between them as well for unknown reason.

My profile isn't completed yet, so some feedback might already be something I have planned in the future. cat_razz

Savvy Cub

Hyokkuda

Still a basic profile but I like how you make it yours. 8/10

Generous Millionaire

Hmm.. I don't really see how that's basic honestly. User Image Mind giving more details?

LatinBsnDude
Still a basic profile but I like how you make it yours. 8/10

Familiar Friend

Hyokkuda

a little cluttered and feel all over the place but it says your not done with it.
So, 4/10

Familiar Friend

Hyokkuda

Alright you want more detail, here is more detail.

Your background art image is behind your profile and is hard to make out, so it takes away from the profile itself. Plus one side has a red tent while the other is black, so there is a gap in flow. The gaming images are cool, but they are just too much. But that's your tastes. Your profile seems to just have to much going on. But i'll say that to anyone with visible comment section. No one cares what other people commented on your profile, imo. Same with the visitors panel. It looks like an old tektek profile that is lacking a focal point. Here is what your profile looks to me:

User Image

You could call my profile minimalist. It's simple and plain but gets right to the point. As you said about resolution, I'm running off a res of 1366x738, which is standard for a 15" laptop. All my panels (besides media, still working that one out) are nice and neat. The end all at the same level as well. So to me my profile looks as such:
User Image

is my review of yours better now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas