Logo 0/5
    Theme Synergy 8/10

Personalization
    Graphics/Photos 5/5
    Layout 4/5
    Positioning 3/5
    Originality 5/5

79/100

I think jekfriti has a large screen. On her computer, her profile probably doesn't scroll and it looks just as you are imagining it should look. Similarly, your screen is actually smaller than mine; your background has a hard edge at the bottom that tips me off to that. I like the idea you had with your background image. Unfortunately, it is tricky to position backgrounds like yours from the right and get it to be responsive.
Generally, I grade your profile 8/10 mostly because your color palette lacks harmony. A lot of my friends are getting married and having kids; suffice it to say, I'm tired of the pink and blue. I did enjoy your color palette though...there were just too many colors happening. There were your main blue and pink, then I saw two shades of violet and finally, the obvious white from your background. You mustn't ignore the lovely gradient in your background image, either, as it utilizes magenta and rusty browns.
I had some free time and I experimented with your profile a little. Replace your code with this one so you can see how I harmonized your color palette and in compromise with your background. Make sure you save your current profile code though, at least for future reference of your first profile codes. There is still lots of room there for you to rework the colors in your panels and in your header.
In addition, I like that you took a whack at the #gaia_header. You would think it's simple but 1/4 of the profile code I finished today (the one I'm using now) is used up by the header. I would like to see you venture into customizing the Gaia logo itself. heart
A concluding observation (but not a criticism) is that you use a lot of extra and sometimes redundant coding. I think we all do when we start coding. Let me know (via PM) what you think about my ideas.

I LOVE the music on your profile! I listened to all of it while I played with your profile.

Fae Figura's King

Wealthy Consumer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LatinBsnDude

I'm just getting back into gaia and just touched up my profile.
I'd give you a 9/10 I like the coding and buttons the layout is nice but the colors don't flow well IN MY OPINION
But still a thumbs up

Generous Regular

Rate me? emotion_kirakira
Edit: Looking at the profile above me right now. OTL
I'm bad.

Editedit: 9/10 I think it looks dope as ********. Extra points for the tree. Potbuddies! emotion_bigheart I love how the panels do that tilt thing, but I don't like the color green and I am not really for simplicity. Cx

Rogue

SugaSharra

8/10

I like the overall theme and graphics, the comments section seems a bit squished together. Otherwise it's cute.

rater: Any suggestions? I've had this profile for a while, it might be time to make a new one, I might go more simple. :/

Noob

Rogue Pixels

9/10
i really dig it, it's very original. it gives me an undertale vibe lol. i think it'd be a nice touch to add a lil pink border around your about section like you have with the other ones though mrgreen

---

i'd love some suggestions, i'm itching to add more to it. i don't know what to add though gonk

Noob

8,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
extragalactic

8/10
i love how the panels look squishy lol
comment section should be a little bigger, and links a little lighter

Rogue

I like how minimal it is. The hover features were done well too. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the color, but that's just me. 9/10

Prophet

Rogue Pixels
I like how minimal it is. The hover features were done well too. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the color, but that's just me. 9/10

10/10 I love galaxy/cosmic themes and I love electro swing music

Aged Bloodsucker

when it loaded i saw panels until the picture loaded, but the music that plays fit the image really well ( like the rain hitting the windows )

but there isn't much to go off of besides that. i'd rate it a 6/10 because i am a sucker for the sound + image coming together

Baddest Bear's Princess

Careful Cub

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Generous 100
permaphrost

Holy cow, your profile is gorgeous! I couldn't say anything bad about it even if I tried. User Image 10/10!!!

- - -

To my rater: If you have any advice on how I could make everything more centered for other screen sizes, I'd love to know. I tried using percents but that threw everything off when I zoomed in and out as well. So idk how to better everything in that sense. Thanks in advance for rating.

OG Gaian

JayceeJellies

I think it looks really nice, the colours mesh well together. I dig the buttons on the left. The music is awesome too (Krewella FTW).
a solid 9/10
Siraizo

8/10, it's really neat, simple and well put together. I also really like your choice of font and the video. yum_puddi

I'm personally not a fan of having to scroll down further to reach the other panels when you're hovered over another one, but it isn't really a problem.

One gripe I have with the minimising panel design is that once you scroll down the panel, and hover away, it no longer shows the header. Unfortunately I don't think there's a lot we can do about it.

In a relationship with A majestic angel

Beloved Sweetheart

11,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Doggone It! 100
8/10
it looks simple but nice! original use of the background, and i like how you only have something core about you written in the middle of your profile; as the focal point.
Sylenxia

you dont really have any code so its hard to rate you!! i like the background but theres so much you could do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff