Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the theme and the profile. I say a 10/10.
You are a professional at this ma'am.

I just got my profile done so it's completely done and I'm in love with it!

Retro Punk

9.5/10.

That looks tight. The begining of the song is tight too. But still no pause button.

Congrats on finishing your Pro.

Friendly Fatcat

lovelylight6
7/10 really nice theme there but the comment section seems to be out of the place, and the music player is a bit weird too, there is a white box around it ;s

oh yea :X it really is. I'm gonna fix that and the music player is like that because I can't remove the background DD: Maybe I need to change the music player...

Skip me sweatdrop

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
@Guin :6/10 it's really messy

Retro Punk

lovelylight6

how is it messy?

Shameless Fatcat

GuinAoiichi: 6/10
Maybe you should place the planets and other images a little better. I also really don't like hover effect (snowflakes) that much and maybe move your username image somewhere else. I do like the image you use behind your avi section a lot. emotion_dowant

lovelylight6: 7.5/10
Some of the stuff look copy/pasted (like the buttons). And the gaia header doesn't seem to fit with the profile, though it's cool looking. I like how you use the wishlist buttons as little tabs though but it doesn't align the well at the top. Maybe you should use a darker font color. But it's cute. 4laugh

...I didn't know which person to rate, so I did both. lol

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
GuinAoiichi
lovelylight6

how is it messy?
It's seems like you just paste everything together randomly. Also the hover sections don't really make sense

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Antagonizing
GuinAoiichi: 6/10
Maybe you should place the planets and other images a little better. I also really don't like hover effect (snowflakes) that much and maybe move your username image somewhere else. I do like the image you use behind your avi section a lot. emotion_dowant
lovelylight6: 7.5/10
Some of the stuff look copy/pasted (like the buttons). And the gaia header doesn't seem to fit with the profile, though it's cool looking. I like how you use the wishlist buttons as little tabs though but it doesn't align the well at the top. Maybe you should use a darker font color. But it's cute. 4laugh

...I didn't know which person to rate, so I did both. lol
lol
i see, I am making it more sectional right now <3 Thanks for the comments I will consider it.

9.5/10 >M< just pure GaGa xD The .5 is because the background color doesn't work out with bigger screens

Shameless Fatcat

lovelylight6

So the background is white on the side? surprised

EDIT: How about now?

[skip me]

Newbie Noob

So retro and vintage hurhur.

8/10.
I feel like theres A LOT more going on on the left side than there actually is in your content. Its like going from BAMBAMBAM to a black box with citys on the top. :C.

Overall its a really nice profile but position could be better.

Fashionable Citizen

^^ I had trouble loading your profile 'cause I'm only on half speed dial up D:
But what I managed to load was very cool, I love the hover over effect. However the profile seemed a bit wide.. I had to scroll across to see all of it... maybe you just have a wider monitor than me? Still, I'll give it 9/10 heart

Rate mine emotion_awesome It's really simple at the moment but that's just cause my internet doesn't let me do any fancy stuff... and I can't be bothered anyway whee

Retro Punk

Antagonizing
I also really don't like hover effect (snowflakes) that much and maybe move your username image somewhere else. I do like the image you use behind your avi section a lot. emotion_dowant

yeah for some reason the planets look out of place on different computers/browsers. I dont know how to fix that.
Also changed the snowflakes to...

@ Child-of-the-Venetia-Fair : I like it its got that retro psychedilic 60's feel to it. You could maybe add some Yellow submarine pngs or gifs to cover up the corners of you panels?? Or just something to go along with the background? Also on my browser i have to scroll slightly to the right to view the full content.

an 8.3/10 for simplicity and trippyness.

Shameless Fatcat

DlZZYY
So retro and vintage hurhur.

8/10.
I feel like theres A LOT more going on on the left side than there actually is in your content. Its like going from BAMBAMBAM to a black box with citys on the top. :C.

Overall its a really nice profile but position could be better.

Thank you! I just made this profile yesterday and a bit today. lol
It was also my first time doing a big collage like this....so I wasn't confident enough to start in the middle or something because I always start off on the side. emotion_donotwant

I've been thinking to animate the text and make them flash or something and then make windows on the buildings with a starry night behind it. And also maybe adding some flowers and stuff on the right side of the box. ...I'm just too lazy. lol

I adore your profiles btw. 4laugh

[skip me]

Moonlight Stalker

13,200 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Antagonizing
lovelylight6

So the background is white on the side? surprised

EDIT: How about now?

[skip me]