Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Raiten Ka
Daily Prize

Like in Gaia and Pokemon, there is an item for you to obtain everyday. In order for you to obtain the Daily Prize, you need to make an email configuration with the Monster Galaxy. However, unlike Gaia and Pokemon, there is a 24 time limit, meaning you have to wait 24 hours or later before obtaining it.

For example, if you claim your prize at 3 pm, this mean you have to claim your prize tomorrow at 3pm or later to obtain it. You won’t get your prize before 3pm since it’s not over 24 hours.

For New Moga Tamers who haven’t know about Daily Prize, click “Daily Prize” on the top right above the screen and allow the Monster Galaxy to have your permission to the email configuration. By tomorrow, check your email account and you will get an email of Daily Prize from Monster Galaxy like this below:

User Image

So what's in the Mystery Box? Inside, you will find items. It can be Blue Coffee, Whistle, or Starseeds. (However, it seems to be giving only Starseeds now.) In fact, it can give you more than one of the same item.

Since Monster Galaxy keeps changing the system of Daily Prize, here’s a method of how to obtain the Daily Prize.

1) Make three separate tabs: One for GaiaOnline, One for Facebook, and one for your email account.
2) Go to GaiaOnline and Facebook to log in. Make sure that both GaiaOnline and Facebook are sharing the same email address. If they aren’t, then you need to change one email address to match the other.
3) Once you log both GaiaOnline and Facebook, go to your email account.
4) Open your email from Monster Galaxy and click “Claim Mystery Box.”
5) You will be transporting to a new page. Click “Claim Mystery Box” on the left side. If you get a message says “You need to log into Gaia,” it means you’re not following the progress.
6) After claiming it, you will receive your prize. Remember, make sure you get your prize on the same time you receive your email or later. If you don't, you will have a Mystery Box with a timer on it.

If you have followed the procedure, but you are unable to obtain your prize, it can be a glitch. To report a glitch, you need to contact the developers by clicking this below:

Monster Galaxy Support Page.

THATS what she said
Harry_the_best
then how came my friend could play it on facebook looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before it came out on gaia

Because the Gaia developers use Facebook as a beta testing and to keep a low profile. confused They wanted to test out the game before releasing it into Gaia. However, they accidentally released it too early with the glitches.
chickenbong
THATS what she said

Please don't quote the first page again. I even wrote it in the first post. stare

Feral Kitten

I'm tryign to do Nova's "Capture Turtlenie" quest at Wyndym town square, but since I already have the "find Cortex" quest, how can I do the turtle quest?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Shadowed Prayer
I'm tryign to do Nova's "Capture Turtlenie" quest at Wyndym town square, but since I already have the "find Cortex" quest, how can I do the turtle quest?

Do Nova quest first. Turtlenie can be find in Shadowmire Bulwark or Gates of Windhym.
Cortex Shell is the last area in Pueblonia and it will take time to reach there since the level in that area has increase (lv 35?).
Shish Kabobious
Shadowed Prayer

Do Nova quest first. Turtlenie can be find in Shadowmire Bulwark or Gates of Windhym.
Cortex Shell is the last area in Pueblonia and it will take time to reach there since the level in that area has increase (lv 35?).

What Shish Kabobious said, Shadowed Prayer. Turtlenie can be found by those two locations besides the Windym Town Square. You won't be able to unlock the Town Square due to the Find Cortex quest.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Anyone happen to have the link to the Moga wikipedia page?

And any idea where to capture Lepus?

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sleet Tempest Snape
Anyone happen to have the link to the Moga wikipedia page?

And any idea where to capture Lepus?

Lepus was an event moga (Chinese new year event). Now it only appears in the cash chance items.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ahh, which cash chance?
Way better than some trying hard Filipino tamer named crozzeon0.
Sleet Tempest Snape
Ahh, which cash chance?

The Cash Chance Items are the Daily Deals you'll find when logging in. I'm not sure which one will have the Lepus now, but it can be either the Mayor, Pierce, or Skylar's Hidden Chest.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Thanks. I've been getting another one every day, for a while now.
I honestly think this should be a sticky thread. It's the most useful one so far.
Danyhael
I honestly think this should be a sticky thread. It's the most useful one so far.

Agree! This should be a sticky thread. Best thread in this forum. Very helpful.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Agree, Bump~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items