Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Raiten Ka
blue_wolf04
Is there a pop-up that comes up to let you know that you've completed the coffee bean quest? Or,have I missed something? (I already have 10 beans.....>_< )

You should have a cutscene where Nova congratulates you of receiving 10 beans and makes a Double XP Potion for you. You will see the Double XP Potion at the top left corner of your screen when you're in the battle scene.

That's weird....I haven't gotten that yet.... gonk
blue_wolf04

Haven't gotten it? .__.; Do you still have that A Pile of Beans quest in your Quest log? If not, then it may be a glitch.

Go into battle first to see if you have receive a Double XP Potion. You should see the Double XP Potion icon at the top left corner or in your "Use Item" button. If you don't have it, then contact the developers about not receiving your award.

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Raiten Ka
blue_wolf04

Haven't gotten it? .__.; Do you still have that A Pile of Beans quest in your Quest log? If not, then it may be a glitch.

Go into battle first to see if you have receive a Double XP Potion. You should see the Double XP Potion icon at the top left corner or in your "Use Item" button. If you don't have it, then contact the developers about not receiving your award.

Yes,it's still in my quest log.I went to see if it was in the "Use Item" tab,but it isn't there....How can I contact the developers? ;_;
blue_wolf04
Yes,it's still in my quest log.I went to see if it was in the "Use Item" tab,but it isn't there....How can I contact the developers? ;_;

Still in your Quest Log? It should be taken off once receiving ten coffee beans. .__.;

Contact the developers through here or you can PM Moga Nick with your problem along with your Facebook account.

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
Raiten Ka
blue_wolf04

Still in your Quest Log? It should be taken off once receiving ten coffee beans. .__.;

Contact the developers through here or you can PM Moga Nick with your problem along with your Facebook account.

Okay,and thanks for the help.^_^

I hope this gets resolved soon..... crying

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
my sister started w/ a chuuchilla and now its near impossible for her to catch one on the catch chuuchilla quest
Harry_the_best
my sister started w/ a chuuchilla and now its near impossible for her to catch one on the catch chuuchilla quest

This is because Chuuchilla is Uncommon, meaning that your sister has 59% chance of successful catch. There is no tips of how to raise the catch rate since 59% is the maximum percentage for Uncommon Mogas. In addition, it is based on luck of whether your sister will be able to capture or not.

I suggest your sister should limit herself with 1 - 3 Starseeds per Moga. If unable to catch the Moga within the limit of the Starseeds, defeat that Moga and move along. It's better to save the Starseeds. In addition, make sure your sister save her Starseeds so she will have enough to catch Mogas and not wasting them.

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
there needs to b more beans YES
but other then that this game KICKS a**
it beats Zong hands down
and if anyone know a good way to beat Paul tell me !
Want to thank your friends for sending their Mogas out to help you on your battle? Well, now you can. Just use the Bonus Attack against your enemy, and if your friend is playing Monster Galaxy at the same time, you will be able to send them a Thank You Whistle after your battle is done.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Nice, they need it to add this similar feature to Starseed too.

Feral Kitten

How do you tell Lyle he's cute?
Shadowed Prayer
How do you tell Lyle he's cute?

Nothing. It's an expression from Gertrude. Not a quest.

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i still have the timer on my mystery box

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Raiten Ka
Harry_the_best
its not by gaia online its by facebook

Incorrect. Gaia created Monster Galaxy. However, they made the game FOR Facebook. Facebook never make their own games, they just "sponsor" the games created by Gaia and other developers such as Square Enix for their Knights of the Crystals and Chocobo Tower while Zanga created games called Farmville, Cityville, Allies and Empires, and so forth.

then how came my friend could play it on facebook looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before it came out on gaia
Harry_the_best
i still have the timer on my mystery box

Is both your Gaia and Facebook share the same email address? If not, then change one of the email.

Is your Facebook connect to Gaia? If not, then you need to connect.

If both doesn't work, then you need to contact the developers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff