Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

Shish Kabobious
Louisa Iris
Can you set free mogas? awesome guide by the way, it really helped me!

As of this moment, there's no option to free then.
But from the developers, soon you'll will be able to sell them in the Marketplace.
So for now, storage all unused Mogas.

Oh, okay, thanks!
Free gifts feature is coming soon. Yay!

Source of the free gift

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ah awesome, been waiting for this to happen. =D
Shish Kabobious
Ah awesome, been waiting for this to happen. =D

Indeed, but we have to get our Starseeds out of the baskets ASAP because the developers are planning to replace it with free gifting. >>;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
mhm. Let just hope we can sent more to friends then 3 at a time. ' ';
Shish Kabobious

To be honest, I dunno if they will put a limitation of how many items can the same person gets, but I agree with you about sending more than 3 friends. sweatdrop

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

To be honest, I dunno if they will put a limitation of how many items can the same person gets, but I agree with you about sending more than 3 friends. sweatdrop

I really hope there aren't any limitations on gifting. It would make the game a little bit easier and make up for a couple of problems in the game. 3nodding
II-Mystic Memories-II
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

I really hope there aren't any limitations on gifting. It would make the game a little bit easier and make up for a couple of problems in the game. 3nodding

True, it won't be call "free" gift if there's a limitation on it. However, I know that the developers will try to find ways to stop the inflation of Starseeds. >>;
Aw...too bad it doesn't look like Double XP's are among the gift options. That'd be awesome, even if we could only give it to one person a day.
I saw someone with a Waidio today. If this is a hack and a moderator needs the username or a screenshot, please message me.
You are an amazing human being. I hope you know this. Giving out information instead of using it against folks in a trolling power struggle-- I very much respect that.

P.S. I even took notes. C:
Prayerofthehopeless
You are an amazing human being. I hope you know this. Giving out information instead of using it against folks in a trolling power struggle-- I very much respect that.

P.S. I even took notes. C:

That's because I like to help people around. LOL XD And whenever I hear certain news about the games, I investigate it first to see whether the information is from the developers or not. If it's from the developers, I give out the information. If not, then I don't. After all, there are some people who will give false information like where this Moga is located. >>;
Monster Galaxy is giving us preview of a Moga that looks like it's related to Nebugon.

Preview of the Moga

Can this be related to the feature that meatless was talking about? About having 2 of the same Moga to create a new Moga?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yea, It look so. Somewhat fuse between Jag, Umbranine, Jackalope and Nebugon.

Questionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hello, I love your guide very much and I was wondering if you could help me,

I'm having real trouble catching Chuuchilla. I can kill it easy enough, but my capturing success rate is only 36% when it's only got 9 HP. What can I do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff