Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can't wait for this moga fusion thingy

Stubborn Gifter

Sorry to confuse you people, but this is Raiten Ka. I'm at my main account at the moment for my guild... sweatdrop

+Temptress Kyra+
I'm having real trouble catching Chuuchilla. I can kill it easy enough, but my capturing success rate is only 36% when it's only got 9 HP. What can I do?

You can't raise your catch rate higher than 39%, since this is the Maximum catch rate for an Uncommon Moga. Since it's 9 HP and you can't go any further, the only thing you can do is catch it and pray for luck that you get it successfully. Catching is really based on how lucky you are to land in the success rate per turn, not per battle.

If you're planning on catching it, I suggest you should limit yourself on the Starseeds (like 3 or 5 per Moga) so you won't get frustrated of throwing countless Starseeds at the Moga. If you're unable to catch it within the limit, just kill it and find another one. It's better to save your Starseeds for the next Moga than wasting it on the same Moga you've fought.

Septii
Can't wait for this moga fusion thingy

Although it's a good idea that we have a feature to have an "evolution" for the Mogas, to me, I'm not quite exciting about it. Sure we can get new Mogas, but if we want new Mogas, we have to waste our time and Starseeds to capture two of the same Mogas.

Not to mention, there are lots of questions I like to ask the developers about how this feature works. Here are my questions about the features:

If we use 2 same Mogas with different level, will the level and stats change differently and we have to relevel our Moga?
If we fuse the Mogas, where one has the name we give, will the name stay as it is or not?
If we fuse the Mogas, will the Moga's rarity be the same or different?
When fusing the Mogas, is there a certain requirements we have to use besides the Mogas such as # of items?

As much as people are exciting about the new feature, I'm more curious of how this feature works. After all, we don't want to upset people if it's not up to our expectations. >>;

Questionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
Makes sense. Thank you smile

Dangerous Survivor

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
will black gold reappear if you defeat him?

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Jisen Meizuki

As much as people are exciting about the new feature, I'm more curious of how this feature works. After all, we don't want to upset people if it's not up to our expectations. >>;

Seconds. I'm also curious how many starters will be used. o-o Not all starters are on the map... and once off mogas like black gold... if I don't want to 'fuse' the moga, because I like the standard form better does it mean I'll loose out of the dex entry for the fused one.

(can't seem to formulate my words right today, so hopefully that made sense)

Stubborn Gifter

To be honest, I really don't know if we lose out the dex entry about the fused one.

However, I'm also curious will the fused one be wild in the map too. >>;

5,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
You'll only be able to fuse your extras. It seems pretty logical to me.
fallen_minor

Yes, Black Gold will appear if you defeat him. I killed Black Gold 17 times (and on purpose twisted ) before capturing it.

Dangerous Survivor

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Raiten Ka
fallen_minor

Yes, Black Gold will appear if you defeat him. I killed Black Gold 17 times (and on purpose twisted ) before capturing it.

xD thx
Sky Cat Shop had two new items, or should I say rentals, in their shops. That's right, Summon Mogas are in the store. Depending on the price, you can summon them for 15 battles.

User Image

However, I wish they are catchables. >:
personally i think claus would help more than dexter (and for a better price)... i wonder if their helpfulness differs depending on wat lvl ur moga is...
Samyeung46
personally i think claus would help more than dexter (and for a better price)... i wonder if their helpfulness differs depending on wat lvl ur moga is...

To be honest, it doesn't matter what level your Moga is. Dexter is more of your attacker while Claus is your supporter.
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46

To be honest, it doesn't matter what level your Moga is. Dexter is more of your attacker while Claus is your supporter.

Yeah...and I don't know...I think Dexter would be more helpful. A guaranteed non-lethal hit on that Moga you've been trying to catch for weeks because you keep murdersaucing it sounds more helpful than guaranteed health regen, to me. If I want that Potions are cheaper than both their asses. Now, if Claus restored PP too, that would be a different story, but it would also make him more expensive.
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46

they probably shouldve taken into account the lvls of the moga in ppls crew otherwise the support would be overpowering for lower lvls and almost useless for higher lvls

Stubborn Gifter

Samyeung46
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46

they probably shouldve taken into account the lvls of the moga in ppls crew otherwise the support would be overpowering for lower lvls and almost useless for higher lvls

Isn't that why both Dexter and Claus don't have level or stats about their attacks when you try to summon them? confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff