The first galaxies were born very long ago, probably when the Universe was less than a billion years old. The favored theory of galaxy formation, the "bottom-up" theory, suggests that large galaxies, such as our own Milky Way, were rare in the early Universe, and that they eventually attained their enormous, mature sizes when they devoured smaller galactic snacks. In February 2013, astronomers using the venerable Hubble Space Telescope, announced that their observations of our Galaxy's outer limits revealed a shell of unfortunate stars--the sad left-overs of an ancient, wicked act of galactic cannibalism, by our own Milky Way, when it ruthlessly gobbled up smaller satellite galaxies.
* - Soul Harvest is available in the Sky Cat Shop. Have your Moga Cash ready to get some awesome Mogas and items. In addition, you can decide whether to spend 15 MC to try your luck or 50 MC to increase your luck on Super Spin.
*- Want your Daily Prize, but too lazy to go through your email account or can't find the tab? Well, there's a link to the Daily Prize page at the Daily Prize post. Just click it and you will get your prize. Click here for shortcut to the post.
Please do not quote any post of the first page. Thank you.
Content Each line goes by post
Introduction / Update
Starting Monster Galaxy
How to Battle / Capture Moga
Monster Galaxy World / Collection / Configuration / Sky Cat Shop
Home Configuration / Deal Offers / Free Gift System / Forming Team / Resting Team / Moga Tag
Daily Prize / How to obtain Moga Cash
Rarity and Success Rate
Event and Active Quests
Collection and Black Gold Quest
Citadel of Prophecy Dungeon
Spiral Cave Dungeon
Player vs Player
Some of the images does not belong to me, but to the respective owners.
Like in Gaia and Pokemon, there is an item for you to obtain everyday. In order for you to obtain the Daily Prize, you need to make an email configuration with the Monster Galaxy. However, unlike Gaia and Pokemon, there is a 24 time limit, meaning you have to wait 24 hours or later before obtaining it.
For example, if you claim your prize at 3 pm, this mean you have to claim your prize tomorrow at 3pm or later to obtain it. You won’t get your prize before 3pm since it’s not over 24 hours.
For New Moga Tamers who haven’t know about Daily Prize, click “Daily Prize” on the top right above the screen and allow the Monster Galaxy to have your permission to the email configuration. By tomorrow, check your email account and you will get an email of Daily Prize from Monster Galaxy like this below:
So what's in the Mystery Box? Inside, you will find items. It can be Blue Coffee, Whistle, or Starseeds. (However, it seems to be giving only Starseeds now.) In fact, it can give you more than one of the same item.
Since Monster Galaxy keeps changing the system of Daily Prize, here’s a method of how to obtain the Daily Prize.
1) Make three separate tabs: One for GaiaOnline, One for Facebook, and one for your email account.
2) Go to GaiaOnline and Facebook to log in. Make sure that both GaiaOnline and Facebook are sharing the same email address. If they aren’t, then you need to change one email address to match the other.
3) Once you log both GaiaOnline and Facebook, go to your email account.
4) Open your email from Monster Galaxy and click “Claim Mystery Box.”
5) You will be transporting to a new page. Click “Claim Mystery Box” on the left side. If you get a message says “You need to log into Gaia,” it means you’re not following the progress.
6) After claiming it, you will receive your prize. Remember, make sure you get your prize on the same time you receive your email or later. If you don't, you will have a Mystery Box with a timer on it.
If you have followed the procedure, but you are unable to obtain your prize, it can be a glitch. To report a glitch, you need to contact the developers by clicking this below:
Want to get Premium Mogas and items, but don't have enough Moga Cash and you don't want to use your money to buy Moga Cash? Well, have no fear. There's another way to obtain Moga Cash without using your money.
Before I can explain how to obtain, I have to inform you that you can only obtain them through GaiaOnline. In the past, Facebook had another system to help people obtain Moga Cash without paying. However, they had removed the option to give us free credits. I will admit that you will see ads about free Facebook Credits, but they are mostly spams. So if you see one, be very cautious. Now then, onto obtaining the free Moga Cash.
The way to obtain Moga Cash is to convert a different currency called Gaia Cash. I will explain how to convert Gaia Cash into Moga Cash later. But how to obtain Gaia Cash? Well, here's how I will explain. There are three ways to obtain Gaia Cash, starting from the easy to the hard part.
The first one is called Gaia Cash Tree like this picture below:
You can find this little tree at the top of your header at GaiaOnline everyday. All you have to do is click on the little tree and watch the video until you've received a message stating that you've obtain your Gaia Cash. You can only obtain your Gaia Cash up to ten times. That's 10 Gaia Cash per day.
The second is the Gaia Cash System. The Gaia Cash System is a page that gives you options of how to obtain Gaia Cash. However, we're learning how to obtain free Gaia Cash, so follow these steps.
First, click the button "Refill" at the top right corner of your Gaia account like the picture below:
You will be sent to another page where it gives you options of how to obtain your Gaia Cash. Click "Earn Gaia Cash" on the right side of the page. You will later be sent to another page where it will give you lots of offers. Although the offers will give you lots of Gaia Cash, you need to be EXTREMELY careful.
There are some offers that will ask you for your information such as your mailing address or your credit card information. There are others that will ask you to purchase or register their websites if you want to obtain Gaia Cash. But most extremely important to be careful are the downloadable offers. There are some downloadable offers that have virus and spyware bots. In addition, there are some offers that don't give you Gaia Cash, even when completing it. There are some that will take time before you obtain your Gaia Cash. So if you've asked my opinion, I say the best choice of offers will be the videos. Even though the videos have small credits, they are the safest and easiest to obtain among the offers. So if you're doing this second option, be very careful of what you're clicking.
The third and last option to obtain is the ads. No matter where you're surfing in GaiaOnline, you will see ads everywhere. However, there are some ads that give you Gaia Cash. Like the second option, you need to be very careful about these ads. You will never know if you have to give your information, buy an item, or download a software (along with virus) in order to obtain Gaia Cash. However, there are some ads that have Gaia Cash videos. Those video ads are safe to be click. Unfortunately, they are very hard to be found since ads pop up randomly throughout GaiaOnline. It's not easy to find them since we tend to overlook or don't bother looking at them when we're surfing through GaiaOnline.
Now that you've known how to obtain Gaia Cash, it's time to teach you how to convert them.
How to convert Gaia Cash into Moga Cash
In order to convert, you need to log into GaiaOnline.
1) When logging in GaiaOnline, play Monster Galaxy. >>>>>> A) On the header, hover your mouse to Game and click "Play Monster Galaxy." >>>>>> B) Go to Monster Galaxy forum. At the top of the forum, click the button "Play Monster Galaxy."
2) A pop up window will appear. That is your Monster Galaxy window page. Be sure that your Facebook is logged on or else you will need to put in your Facebook screenname and password.
3) Once you're logged into Monster Galaxy, click "Add" next to your Moga Cash.
4) A small window in the game will pop up, giving you a list of Moga Cash. This is where you can convert your Gaia Cash into Moga Cash. Click the button that says "Convert" and you will have your Moga Cash.
And there you have it. Now you know how to convert Gaia Cash into Moga Cash. However, be sure you have 160 Gaia Cash or more, since 160 Gaia Cash is the lowest amount to convert into 20 Moga Cash. It may take forever to obtain the Gaia Cash, but don't worry. GaiaOnline brings lots of new offers in for you to obtain your free Gaia Cash. So if you want to get them, save your Gaia Cash to convert into Moga Cash. And if you want to get it quicker but want to stay on the safe side, just do like I did. Have mule accounts to back you up. That's how I've obtained free Gaia Cash quicker.