Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia is selling a R.I.G. item called Lost Starseed. If you want to get a Moga from that item, it cost 199 Gaia Cash.
Monster Galaxy developers, meatless, has given us the update about the upcoming features for the game. Here's what he has to say:

meatless
Hey--

Yeah, we're still alive. We are still working on stuff. After doing the frequent events for a month we realized we weren't making any long term improvements to the game, so we've switched back (for now) to making permanent features.

I don't know if you noticed but we also opened nine new nodes with nine Mogas in the Citadel of Prophecy. That's about as much content as all previous events put together. We also have a little event coming soon for Fourth of July and will probably have another one later this summer. (This might give you a hint)

One of the projects we're working on will let you use up all the extra Mogas you collected for the Black Gold quest chain to get awesome Mogas that you actually want...

TL;DR: right now we're working on big improvements that will provide hours of gameplay instead of events that take 3 days to make and an hour to complete. But there will also be some smaller events in the mean time.

Source of meatless's post can be found here.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
Monster Galaxy developers, meatless, has given us the update about the upcoming features for the game. Here's what he has to say:

meatless
Hey--

Yeah, we're still alive. We are still working on stuff. After doing the frequent events for a month we realized we weren't making any long term improvements to the game, so we've switched back (for now) to making permanent features.

I don't know if you noticed but we also opened nine new nodes with nine Mogas in the Citadel of Prophecy. That's about as much content as all previous events put together. We also have a little event coming soon for Fourth of July and will probably have another one later this summer. (This might give you a hint)

One of the projects we're working on will let you use up all the extra Mogas you collected for the Black Gold quest chain to get awesome Mogas that you actually want...

TL;DR: right now we're working on big improvements that will provide hours of gameplay instead of events that take 3 days to make and an hour to complete. But there will also be some smaller events in the mean time.

Source of meatless's post can be found here.

aaaah...thats great..i thought u forget to put that link u owe me 1 blaugh
nyCeteRu

I don't forget to put link when it comes to updates that the developers have. =P

Whenever there's an update, I always put the news here as fast as possible. =P

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
nyCeteRu

I don't forget to put link when it comes to updates that the developers have. =P

Whenever there's an update, I always put the news here as fast as possible. =P

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! XD

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
4 July is around the corner... wonder what challenge event awaits us.
Shish Kabobious
4 July is around the corner... wonder what challenge event awaits us.

As long as it doesn't have a firecracker Moga. LOL XD

My friend and I had a discussion about that event and we thought it would be funny if there is a firecracker Moga. Because if there is, oy I will feel sorry if I brought my Moga that does fire or electric attacks at that Moga. It may light up and flies away from me before I can catch it. LOL XD

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Hah that would a cool if it was XD
new Moga for 4July event has shown. Bladewing.
Shish Kabobious
Hah that would a cool if it was XD
new Moga for 4July event has shown. Bladewing.

OMG!! I want that. 8D

*is a flying-type fan*

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I know * A*
< -- flying/ground here~

2,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Awesome guide!!! xd

Feral Fatcat

Can you set free mogas? awesome guide by the way, it really helped me!

7,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Louisa Iris
Can you set free mogas? awesome guide by the way, it really helped me!

As of this moment, there's no option to free then.
But from the developers, soon you'll will be able to sell them in the Marketplace.
So for now, storage all unused Mogas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces