Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for your help Nehry. That will save me the trip of going to new area and battle them. LOL XD
You're welcome.
I like your posts a lot, very helpful!!!
Have fun!
Nehry
What SheWulph said about the releveling is correct, I checked it.
New levels:

- Boruff's Unpleasantry: lv. 35
* defeat Golerph-Tutu-Kurogane-Pluksop; capture Kurogane

- The Atahualpa Strangler: lv. 37
* defeat Dingho-Mushi-Firefox-Zeit; capture Firefox

- Corpsemaker Supreme: lv. 39
* defeat Titus-Melodee-Ant-Beaster; capture Ant

- Daemon's Dojo: lv. 41
* defeat Pwee-Gryph-Glowbug-Waidoo; capture Glowbug

- The Terrordome: lv. 43:
* defeat Ibex-Kittenstar-Argos-Burger; capture Argos

That's how far I am right now...

wow!!!!!!
great work man... u sure made a useful thing to all moga tamers! i want to be of some help, vangelis is just rare not epic wink and now that the levels are rebalanced i'm gonna kick its a** and capture it... congrats for the guide again good luck!
optimist89
great work man... u sure made a useful thing to all moga tamers! i want to be of some help, vangelis is just rare not epic wink and now that the levels are rebalanced i'm gonna kick its a** and capture it... congrats for the guide again good luck!

Thank you for letting me know. I'll change it right away. smile
do you have any information about the other new mogas on the mogadex that aren't catchable yet? will they be part of some quest?
optimist89
do you have any information about the other new mogas on the mogadex that aren't catchable yet? will they be part of some quest?

To be honest, I let the other tamer, Shish Kabobious do the update and information of Mogas. My guide is more focus on helping other tamers how to play the game and quests than giving lots of information about Mogas. Besides, that will be too much for me to complete the Mogadex and I won't have enough room to fill in my guide. sweatdrop

So if you want to know information about the new Mogas, check out Shish Kabobious' thread. She always update any information about Mogas as soon as possible.

In addition, I'm not sure if they will be part of the quest, event, or Premium. Only the developers know what will they become. We just have to wait for them to give us an announcement about the Mogas.

Romantic Guardian

23,700 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
i wish the devs would make the auto-complete quests, that would be easier for them to program in than to make an entire area just for the marketplace, they need to think about which would be easier for them to do. the market place would take a whole new layer of script, a lot of debugging and rewriting, it would literally take atleast a month to two months to get fully operational, as where a simpler insert would be like <quest=so and so> you caught such an such a moga good job (facebook crap) </quest=so and so completed><auto complete=quest of so and so>
or something like that (im not as adept at script writing as i would like to be, but i think that it would look similar to that)
Wow, still not a sticky? smile

Feral Kitten

I'm trying to do the Yara quest, but I've been working on it for 5 days now and I haven't seen a single Yara yet.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Shadowed Prayer
I'm trying to do the Yara quest, but I've been working on it for 5 days now and I haven't seen a single Yara yet.

Yara are very rare to appear. Camp in one area for a least for about 10min or less and hop to other area.
Mangrove Shallows, Sandstone Beachfront and Shellstone Lighthouse.
It takes time and patient~
▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬
A good thread should always be... BUMP! biggrin
▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Azure is release...to buy @_@
Shish Kabobious
Azure is release...to buy @_@

I know and dang it, I'm 20 Moga Cash away. LOL XD

Greedy Dabbler

What a brilliantly helpful thread! I've been looking everywhere for Nova's Catch List and haven't been able to locate it online. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff